Francie Brown Holmes

Hartford, CT View map Visit website

$850 Typical Price

FrancieBrown54.com -Wedding Celebrant/Officiant is a wedding officiant based in Hartford, Connecticut. Working as a psychotherapist in private practice for more than 30 years, I have had the honor and privilege of listening and guiding many couples as they begin a new chapter in their lives. These experiences have enabled me to collaborate closely with each couple and make their vision a reality.

From intimate, personal ceremonies to larger occasions, FrancieBrown54.com -Wedding Celebrant/Officiant is flexible when it comes to curating unique experiences. I can meet you for an initial consultation to learn about your special plans and see if we make a good fit together! From custom-written ceremonies and handmade keepsakes to arranging your marriage license, I offer assistance from start to finish. I cherish love in all its forms, regardless of race, religion, orientation, and age.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$750

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Buddhist
Earth-Based
Jewish
No Denomination
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
MA
RI
VT

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Caroline
    Caroline D. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Francie was a beautiful addition to our wedding!

Francie was such a wonderful person to marry us! She really got to know us and took so much care in writing the perfect ceremony with us. Francie took many steps to ensure our ceremony was thoughtful and representative of our relationship. She is was also very capable when it came to to including both our Jewish and Catholic religions into the ceremony, which meant a lot to us and our families.

We felt incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process of working with Francie, she felt like a family member or close friend. We even had some of our attendees ask how we knew Francie, the connection we had with her clearly made an impact. My husband and I could not speak more highly of Francie, she was a wonderful part of our wedding!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Hartford Hartford, CT, 06095
Location of (Francie Brown Holmes)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding