Father John's Weddings

New Britain, CT View map

I am an Independent Catholic priest. I'm available to officiate at Catholic weddings in Connecticut, and surrounding states. But I can perform weddings for people from many faiths, and even those who hold no religious beliefs. I can also perform inter-faith weddings. The ceremonies can take place at any location, such as a reception venue, restaurant, beach, etc. Ceremonies can be both indoors or outdoors.

I am able to work with couples to tailor each ceremony to your specific needs, with your own vows, poems, etc., and make it the special day that you want it to be. I accommodate those who do not belong to a specific church, but wish to have a religious ceremony nevertheless. I welcome those who are divorced, or unable to be married by a Roman Catholic priest. Independent Catholics do not require an annulment. Independent Catholic weddings often fit the needs of Catholics who cannot be married in a Roman Catholic Church. I do not perform same sex or civil unions. We believe that marriage is a covenant between a man, and a woman, and God.

If this sounds like what you might be looking for, then I would enjoy meeting with you.

Phone: 860-839-3700 / Email address: gorecki_fr.al@yahoo.com / Website: http://fralexg.org/

Father John Gorecki

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Hans H. Married on 11/15/2020

Father John was the best.

Father John was fantastic. He helped us put together our wedding ceremony with lots of options of what we can include. We wrote our own vows and Father John helped us incorporate them into the wedding. My parents said they loved it.
    Brittany C. Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

I wanted a religious ceremony but not in a church. Father John was amazing and gave me exactly what I was looking for. The ceremony was what I wanted and he was able to customize it to make it personal.
    Katie Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely would recommend Father John

Our wedding ceremony was perfect, all thanks to Father John. My husband and I both grew up in Catholic homes and it was important to us to have a Catholic ceremony, but equally important to be married outside of a church. Father John was able to accommodate this while keeping the ceremony holy, religious, and truly beautiful. He made the process stress free and simple and was open to requests and personalization. One of the best wedding decisions I made!

17 Horace Street New Britain, CT, 06053
Location of (Father John's Weddings)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding