Honey Creek Farms Reviews

30 | Dandridge, TN

30 Reviews for Honey Creek Farms

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

The perfect venue for the perfect day...

I don’t think we could have chosen a more perfect venue. The ceremony site is absolutely gorgeous, and the the ambiance in the barn for the reception was so romantic and just right for how we wanted our special day to feel. Polly was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. She was so accommodating and was great at helping ease my pre wedding worries. I can’t reccomend Honey Creek Farms enough. We definitely have a lot of love for this place.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Honey Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you so very much Sarah! It was a joy to see so much love abounding on the farm. Wishing you a future full of love and adventure.
  • Cristi

Cristi Burnett · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding

From the very first moment I met Polly, she was made us feel like family 😊.
    She’s so helpful with all of my “gitters “. And the farm is amazing, I couldn’t have imagined our day any better, we will always cherish honey Creek Farms, as the small place that made all of our dreams come true 😊

Sent on 11/19/2018

Honey Creek Farms's reply:

Thank you Cristi! It was a delight working with y'all! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we wish you much joy in your future together!

Christy · Married on 10/15/2016

We had my brothers wedding at Honey Creek Farms. It was such a beautiful place to have a wedding! They are so easy to work with and made everything really special. I highly recommend Honey Creek Farms for any type of outdoor event. The staff, the scenery, and the property are all absolutely amazing!
    Christy Ratcliff

This is a beautiful wedding venue. Very flexible & great to work with. We loved our wedding the weather was the only major problem we had.

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

Loved everything about this venue. The grounds were beautiful and the management was very polite, and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

It is a gorgeous venue! When you are there, you'll never want to leave.

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2016

Polly is so easy to work with, very friendly, and understanding. She worked with us on a tight budget and a tight time line. When you have a wedding here, you can be as hands on as you want or you can place it in Polly's hands. The property is very beautiful. The barn is elegant. We had rehearsal dinner on the porch of the farm house and it was comfortable and beautiful. Definatly recommend for any event.

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to have their special day here! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Polly, the venue owner is the most caring and accommodating person. Polly is on the highest level of professionalism, she is extraordinarily helpful and kind!

Jo · Married on 04/02/2016

We loved Honey Creek Farms! The views are spectacular and their hospitality is excellent! Our professional wedding coordinator was attentive to our needs and well worth the extra month of coordination package. Our guests were treated like royalty including golf cart pick up at their cars. Polly was so helpful in helping us choose vendors that matched our budgets and taste. So many extra things were included in our rental that other places charge extra for. They helped us plan and stick to our budget and gave us money saving tips like samsclub.com flowers. We'd recommend this venue to all of friends and couples getting married.

Alice · Married on 03/26/2016

Our annual Easter egg hunt was attended by over 100 people with plenty of room in the barn for everyone to eat and mingle. Accomodations were very clean and air conditioned. Decorations were A+ putting everyone in the mood for Spring. Horses and chicks were available for petting, while others were in the barn loft playing games. Lots of shade trees were on the grounds and the large front porch of the home provided a scenic view of the cabin and creek while swinging or playing checkers. I plan on choosing this venue in the future for a sweet sixteen bday party not only because of the accomodations, but also for the courteous service provided by the staff. They make you feel at home...you don't want to leave. P.S. The drive to the venue is beautiful!

• User6019627 · 2+ years ago

Attended a wedding here. The weather was rainy but the owners brought us umbrellas to our cars and provided valet service. Very thoughtful and excellent attention to details

• Polly

Polly · Married on 10/24/2015

As the owner of a venue I find it very frustrating that there is no means of recourse for us to respond to bad reviews. Furthermore, the review from Michael Vasquez was full of untruths. Their group was told on numerous occasions that we would not be setting up the tablecloths until later due to the rain storm coming through. We had to buy 2 additional tablecloths because they changed their numbers at the last minute. As far as the letter being hung outside of the barn we always have it up prior to pictures but with the last minute demands of this group it was changed before we could do so. The barn and bridal suite were clean. The barn is an outdoor venue so occasionally leaves will blow through. The extra money charged was for the additional 150 chairs that were required for their reception. This was all explained in the multiple planning meetings we had with this couple. Mr. Vasquez was quite rude and demanding and unfortunately did not express any of his concerns to us after the event or in our follow up correspondence. As far as our wanting to purchase his decorator's supplies, that is false. We were trying to encourage her that she was doing a good job because she was obviously flustered by the last minute changes of the Bride and groom. Furthermore, the outside vendors were also unimpressed by the tacky, disorganized, and demanding ways that this couple behaved. They left our supply room and barn in a complete mess. Sadly, we're now having to consider mandatory damage deposits due to the way they left the venue.

I am a photographer and have captured a wedding at honey creek farms. The location could not be more perfect. The house is absolutely breathtaking in everyway. The entire outdoors have a beautiful view from every angle. There are multiple options/locations to choose from to have your ceremony at and the two story barn for the reception is large and the perfect setting to celebrate your perfect day! Polly and her staff are some of the friendliest lovely people i have had the opportunity to meet. They are beyond helpful and welcoming. I have also been welcomed by Polly into her home for my niece's bridal portraits as well as given the freedom to go any where on location i wanted for photos. That inluded the adorable bridal suite apartment. I would recommend Honey Creek Farms to any couple looking for a wedding venue as well as any group for sny function.

Polly does an excellent job with planning, decor ideas, and overall attentiveness. After reading the other reviews I decided to ask to see a copy of her business license which she gladly showed me proof of. Apparently her ex husband and his new wife are bitter about her success and have taken to bad mouthing her hard work. The facility is full of character and charm and I can't wait for my pictures to share.

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2015

A beautiful place for a wedding or event. The owners are very kind and helpful. Highly recommend for any occasion.

Amy · Married on 05/30/2015

The perfect graduation party for my daughter! We could not have asked for anything more. Memories made here were priceless! Watch out, Polly! Three more Morrison children to go! We will be back!

Amber · Married on 05/23/2015

If you are looking for an intimate farm wedding this is the place for you! I had over 150 guests and everyone was seated comfortably for dinner inside the barn and outside on picnic tables (I chose not to use the upstairs in the barn which has extra seating room) This is a "working" farm so there are animals in fences and grass to walk thru which is to be expected if you are looking for a farm wedding. Everyone loved the animals and I even chose to let the chickens run free which was a hit with guests and the photographers. We wore cowboy boots so walking wasn't a problem and I warned my guests ahead of time to wear appropriate shoes. If you are looking for the beauty of the outdoors you don't want a lot of concrete. The grounds are beautiful and the photos turned out perfect! I chose to get married at the cabin and hired someone to bring me in on a horse and buggy. There is a golf cart provided and I had another brought in from a family member so guests didn't have to walk far even though some chose to walk and the kids loved being able to run and play! Polly and Morgan were so helpful in helping me plan my big day and setting up the decorations! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue and wedding! Thank you Honey Creek Farms for making my day so special!! Married 5/23/2015

• Z

Zachary · Married on 10/19/2014

My wife and I will always had such a great experience with the Honey Creek Farms staff. We had a large wedding and everyone was accommodated. It's a beautiful spot and would love to get remarried here one day!

• ?

?arl?a · Married on 10/19/2014

o?r wedd?ng wa? a drea? co?e ?r?e! ??an? yo? ?or every???ng!!

Wonderful venue, Polly is great to work with. Full of fresh and creative ideas, our day was amazing!

Darby · Married on 10/11/2014

This wedding venue is a beautiful place (Just breath taking)!!! The rustic, vintage outdoor wedding feeling is easy to see. Take a look at the pictures online and see for yourself. The food, music and relaxing atmosphere was all superb. Polly is great to work with and makes you feel comfortable. She has a lot of information to offer from experience. I highly recommend Honey Creek Farms for anyone looking for a place to host a party or book a wedding!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

We had our high school reunion at Honey Creek Farms and it was amazing from start to finish. Polly was willing to meet with us on our schedule and work with our budget. She communicated directly with us and in a fast and efficient manner. The location was very nice and Polly helped us with the setup. I would recommend this location!

My wedding was perfect and I owe a big thank you to Polly Adams of Honey Creek Farms. Not only did my wedding day go off without a hitch, but Polly helped me all along the way. Honey Creek Farms is absolutely lovely and has so many options for settings. From the rustic barn, to a field with beautiful views it was hard to choose the spot, but ultimately we chose to be married down by an adorable cabin by a rushing stream. Thanks Polly for helping to make my day fabulous.

Daisye · Married on 04/26/2014

Honey Creek Farms was the setting for my fairy tale wedding. Polly made such unique and personal reccomendations for my special day and was delightful to work with. The venue photographed beautifully and I was able to capture a large variety of images to remember our special day. My guests had a wonderful time and I am beyond happy to reccomend Honey Creek Farms! I chose a spring wedding but I did visit in fall and it was really difficult to choose my wedding date because the venue is stunning in the fall as well.

Keith · Married on 10/19/2013

Polly and Jay greet you with a welcoming smile and a easy, calming disposition. You feel as if you are at the home of a family member as soon as you arrive, the first time and every time thereafter.
    I have been to numerous events at Honey Creek Farms, from several weddings, Community Fundraisers, An Oktoberfest, and an annual Easter Egg Hunt. Every time a different area of the farm has been used as the central gathering spot; from the the barn, to the meadow, to the little cabin by the creek and other areas. Versatility is the first thought that comes to mind on the options available at this locale.
    Speaking of location, this venue couldn't be more beautiful visually, it is easy to get around the property, and is comfortable for entertaining 10 or 200 guest.
    Polly's sense of style, class, and whimsy comes in handy when trying to figure out how to decorate for any event, not just weddings.
    I couldn't find a higher recommendation on here or I would of chosen it. Honey Creek Farms is a class act with even classier people as the proprietors.