Honey & Babe Events Reviews

Honey & Babe Events 6
Honey & Babe Events 7

Heidi · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision we made!

We took the wedding planning process as far as we could on our own until we eventually reached a point where we needed some extra help…and not the type of help you get from parents/family/friends, more the kind of help you get from a professional who knows the ins and outs of the wedding planning process. Bridget hit the ground running from our first meeting and worked incredibly hard on helping us come up with a timeline and attending to our every want and need the day of the wedding. Her husband Sam was her ‘right-hand-man’ during our special day, and they were both willing to run a mile for anything we may have needed. Whether it was a thorough planning meeting, a quick text for an opinion, or a panicked email looking for help, Bridget responded to me quickly and precisely. They took so much weight and stress off us and our families, which allowed us to fully enjoy the day and take it all in.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Funk · Married on 01/26/2019

The Dream Team

Bridget and her husband Sam are absolutely the dream team. We planned a budget wedding with them by our sides and they made our vision come to life at Clyde Iron Works in Duluth, MN. Not only were they organized, creative, and incredible to collaborate with, our families both raved about how easy they made our day and how personable both Bridget and Sam were. They glided around the room, checking in with us to see if we needed anything, socializing with our family, AND making sure everything on our well-thought-out plan was executed perfectly. Everything about our day went smoothly and I feel like we have made life long friends in these two. They are just good people! Hiring Honey and Babe Events to plan and coordinate our winter wedding was the best decision we made in planning and I would do it 100 times over. Thank you Sam and Bridget!! We will always love you!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Honey & Babe Events 8
    Honey & Babe Events 9
    Honey & Babe Events 10
    Honey & Babe Events 11
  • Mindy

Mindy Walsh · Married on 09/15/2018

The best decision I made for my wedding is hiring Honey & Babe Events

All I have to say is, boy am I glad I had Bridget and Sam around to help me. They were lifesavers to put it simply.

During the planning process, Bridget was key in helping make my dream of having a backyard wedding become a reality. She was able to quickly identify things like rental companies, licenses needed, do we need to contact the city for approval, and had plenty of good recommendations for vendors across the board. While she had a ton of knowledge, she never made me feel overwhelmed and never pushed things. She let me take the lead and guided the process where I needed her.

The day of the wedding, Bridget and Sam took my vision, and turned it into a reality. Bridget pieced together my decorations based off of only a few pinterest ideas, and transformed the venue into something I could only dream of. Not only did they take care of the entire setup process, but they managed the vendors, directed traffic, and took care of everything the day of so I didn't have to worry about a thing. All I had to do was enjoy my wedding day.

I would HIGHLY recommend Honey & Babe Events. They were truly the reason the wedding came together the day of and they were a integral part in making our wedding so magical. Thank you again and again Bridget and Sam!

Sent on 10/17/2018