Lace & Brass Events, LLC

Bayfield, WI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Wedding Services: Full Service Planning, Wedding Day Management & Decoration Rentals

Elopement + Intimate Ceremony Services: All-Inclusive Elopement Packages and Destination Elopements

Located in Bayfield, Wisconsin and servicing WI, MN and Destination

www.laceandbrassevents.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cassie
    Cassie L. Married on 03/08/2022

Seriously, Hire Them!

I do not have enough good things to say about Emily, and Lace & Brass Events. I seriously do not know what I would have done without them! After having to reschedule and completely change my wedding due to COVID, Emily was able to step in and ease my stress. She helped me every step of the way, and was always able to answer my questions. She truly knows what she is doing, and is incredible at her job. The day of the wedding she was so helpful, from setting up the arch for the ceremony, to holding my dogs while we were taking photos, and even lighting the candles at our reception. She truly did everything. She went above and beyond my expectations. I want to say thank you to Emily, and highly recommend Lace & Brass Events to anyone looking for help with their wedding.

Lace & Brass Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the very sweet review Cassie! We loved working with you two and so happy you two could still get married this year!
  • Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 11/07/2021

Lace and Brass Events (run by Emily Jeffress) pulled together our dream wedding in under a week

My fiancé and I reached out to Emily when we first got engaged. My fiancé's mother was terminally ill but we thought we have at least a few months to pull together our wedding. Life happened and in order to have my mother-in-law at our celebration, we had to have our wedding a week after we got engaged. Planning a wedding in Wisconsin from California seemed nearly impossible, until we talked Emily. She actually performed a miracle. She pulled together the most incredible flowers, a gorgeous flower arch, two last minute venue changes and a top-notch officiant. She was incredibly communicative and open-minded throughout the whole process. She actually tuned an apartment porch into a magical wedding ceremony venue. She made us feel so special and did this all in under a week under the added duress of COVID. I would recommend Emily (Lace and Brass Events) to all my friends and family members. Thank you Emily.

Lace & Brass Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so so much Sam!! We are so happy we could assist you two and your family! Thank you for trusting us with such a special day!
    Claire H. Married on 10/15/2021

Beautiful Ceremony on Madeline Island made possible by Lace & Brass!

I have always dreamed of a simple private wedding ceremony and Emily, of Lace & Brass, made that dream come true! Her services are truly exceptional. In only a couple months, and with short notice, she was able to coordinate a beautiful ceremony on Madeline Island. She is connected to the most amazing vendors and makes communicating with them effortless. I was able to soak up every part of my day and enjoy all of the moments because there was zero stress. I would recommend Lace & Brass to any friend searching for an amazing wedding coordinator!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

42 S Broad St Bayfield, WI, 54814
Location of (Lace & Brass Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding