Hilary Katzen Weddings Reviews

15 Reviews for Hilary Katzen Weddings

• Ty Rivers

Ty Rivers · Married on 05/03/2021

Perfection with Professionalism

Hilary made the most stressful and most beautiful day of my life easier and permanent with beautiful stills that I will never stop looking at.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Amber

Amber L. · Married on 02/15/2020

Skilled and fun photographer!

Hilary photographed our wedding and was absolutely phenomenal!! From the moment she arrived she was on top of everything that needed to get done while remaining flexible with our schedule changes. She was very fun to be around and knew just how to get the right shots, while still remaining professional. She showed us some previews on her camera and we were floored! I received compliments from guests at the wedding on how great she was! 20 out of 10 would recommend!! She is fantastic!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/24/2019

Most Passionate Photographer

Hilary and her team are PHENOMENAL. I couldn't recommend her work more. I have known Hilary since high school and her love of photography and her passion has grown so much since then. She is constantly learning and researching to make her photographs better than the last ones she took. I asked Hilary if we could have a second photographer and a videographer and she was on it. She even flew in her videographer from New York to Orlando, Florida to accommodate my request. She brought a photo booth, back drop, and props too! It was definitely a hit. Her work is gorgeous and she made my husband and I feel so relaxed. We are extremely thankful for her and her amazing team. They worked so seamlessly together; it was like they were reading each other's minds throughout the entire process. I even had my guest tell me, "your photographers were like ninjas!" I promise you won't regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Morgan M. · Married on 10/12/2019

AMAZING! So happy with our photos!

Hilary does an amazing job!!! I’m SO happy with how our photos came out. She’s professional, good at her craft and goes above and beyond. I couldn’t thank her enough.

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Sara

Sara G. · Married on 09/11/2019

AMAZING Photographer!!!!

Hilary is INCREDIBLE!!! She did our engagement photos and wedding phots and everything turned out amazing. She was a pleasure to work with and listened to us about everything we wanted and took the most beautiful photos for us. She was also so great about including our dog Bruce and being outside on a freezing cold day to capture great shots for us. We can't wait to work with Hilary again :)

Sent on 11/12/2019

Julia S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible photos AND incredible person!

Hilary was absolutely incredible. We had her shoot our engagement photos because unfortunately she had been booked for our wedding day. The experience was absolutely wonderful - nothing felt forced, and we had a great time. The photos were absolutely gorgeous and picking our favorites was hard because literally every photo she sent back was great. We really felt like she GOT us as a couple and was able to capture that.

Not only that, she worked with us to book an equally great photographer for our wedding who we are very excited to work with. She is hands on and cares about her clients and I plan on recommending her to anyone who has photography needs.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/16/2018

Hilary is absolutely amazing!!!

My fiancé and I travelled internationally to get our pictures taken in NYC and I found Hilary through Wedding Wire. She was an absolute dream to work with! From the very first time we spoke I could tell photography was her passion and that she was the perfect person to take our engagement pictures. We immediately felt like quick friends as we talked back and forth coming up with the perfect plan for the pictures. On the day of she was so friendly and she made us feel so comfortable! Throughout the shoot she showed us pictures on the camera and they were beyond anything I could have imagined!! Thank you Hilary for taking pictures we will forever cherish and for being so awesome throughout the entire process! There is no one else that would have been more perfect for the job!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Irina

Irina P. · Married on 10/27/2018

The Michelangelo of Wedding Photography

Hilary is a SUPERB photographer with exceptional artistry and skill. She photographed our wedding, our special day on October 27, 2018 like a true professional. Hilary spent the whole day with us and made our photos absolutely perfect. She has an eye for detail, light, shadow, and other composition elements. Our one year anniversary is coming up in the fall and I still look at the photos every month or so, marveling not only because it was our wedding, but really just how brilliant of a photographer she was. My family always mentions what a joy she was to work with every time we look through the photos, which is quite often. We just finished showing the photos to my grandma today who could not travel for the wedding. Hilary is a true professional who looks for the perfect moment, the genuine, sincere moment of an important event in your life. Book her for a photo session and you will receive a beautiful collection to treasure for years to come.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Heather · Married on 08/01/2018

Incredible :)!

Okay I would like to start with, Hilary is absolutely incredible. When it came to planning the wedding I always said the two most important things were my bride and our photographer. Hilary was my #1 choice and I honestly couldn't have imagined having anyone else. But i never thought when I reached out to her she would even have the time. We went to school together and have known each other for years. She always had a camera in her hand. The group of kids we went to school with were lucky to have met Hilary because she captured our lives back then. She took most of the prom photos. Then took some of the most memorable photos in collage. She always was capturing something. Then you get to an age where you start to see people you went to school with getting engaged and you see the engagement photos ad then the wedding photos and I found myself disappointed seeing pictures that just felt staged and cold. And then a school mate of mine posted her wedding photos and they were some of the most incredible images. It gave me chills. And to my delight. Hilary Katzen Weddings captured them. So long story short I reached out and we booked like the same day. SHE FLEW FROM NEW YORK!!! Not only for our wedding but also for our engagement photos. She was insanely helpful. I work in the restaurant industry and when we got engaged I felt like everyone assumed I would know how to plan the wedding. I obviously had no idea what I was doing. Hilary was the first person that made me feel confident in my decisions. She guided me through things leading up to the wedding that I would have never even thought about. I canceled my engagement photos twice and she was so easy going and kind about it. The month of the wedding she checked on me and my wife and encouraged us. The day of she messaged us in the morning before coming over to see if we wanted or needed anything. And here is the big one. With two brides we were secretly concerned about the amount of time she would spend focusing on one or the other. I swear neither of us knows how she was there for the other because we both felt so appreciated by her. She was like a super hero running all over the place. Not a moment we felt was missed the whole day. From getting ready, to the actual vows, to the reception, all the way to us leaving. I can go on with everything that is amazing about Hilary but to some it up, Hire her. Please. You will not regret it. Actually you will be grateful for the rest of your life that you did.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Julie · Married on 06/29/2018

Hilary is awesome! She's professional and fun all at the same time and we genuinely enjoyed working with her. Hilary did our mini engagement shoot (with our 2 dogs) and our wedding pictures. We have loved all the pictures we've seen so far and can't wait to see all the wedding pics! She also offers a photo booth that is super fun and easy to use and our guests loved it. We really felt that Hilary just "got" us and our vision for our wedding and our pictures. She kept us all moving on time and handled the family photos with ease. I would work with her again without hesitation and highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 06/23/2018

Choose Hilary!

Hilary is absolutely amazing! The is such a talented women with a special eye for the “unposed kind of love”, and that is exactly what she delivers. I can’t tell you how many people looked at our wedding photos and said “WOW, I can see the love between you two”. We will forever be grateful to Hilary for capturing our love on camera. She is kind, funny, and genuine. She enters into your experience and truly cares about YOU! She’s just amazing and INCREDIBLY TALENTED!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jason · Married on 06/09/2018

Look no further, Hilary is the best and you should hurry up and book her. Hilary did our engagement and wedding photos and everything turned out amazing! She was professional, easy to work with the entire time and made the whole process very easy. She got the best, most candid photos of everyone that was at both events and did it all without it even seeming like she (or the other photographer working with her) was even there. She got great shots of all the groups we asked for (family, friends, etc) as well as amazing action shots from throughout the entire day and very candid reaction shots of everybody at all the key moments. Communication was simple and easy through the whole process. I felt like we got an amazing deal on everything and it was worth every last penny. Call Hilary now and cross this item off your list once and for all. You will be very glad that you did.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Allison

Allison B. · Married on 03/17/2018

Incredible to work with all around!

Hilary is an absolute delight to work with! She is incredibly talented and our wedding photos were absolutely delightful! We have received so many compliments on our photos as well as Hilary herself! Our guests loved having her there to document our special day. My husband is typically shy around the camera but Hilary really helped him come out of his shell and the photos really reflect that! If you have the opportunity to work with Hilary, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Barbie

Barbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Engagement Shoot

Hilary was amazing!! She is hands down the best photographer! We had our engagement photo shoot with her and we fell in love with our photos! We did family photos as well as couple shots. We went to the ice cream parlor where we met to take the couple shots and they are our absolute favorite! She was able to capture the most beautiful shots of us. She is so easy to work with. She is outgoing, friendly and really knows how to capture the best moments. Look no further, she is perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2019