22 Reviews for Heart to Heart Catering

Server(s) (1)
American (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)

Heart to Heart catered a pizza event for my family reunion! It was the best pizza I've ever eaten and was a huge hit with the relatives! From arrival to departure Heart to Heart took care of everything and made it so easy for me, the hostess! I highly recommend Heart to Heart!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was excellent, totally professional service, food was delicious. Very responsive and arrived early to set up and stayed until everything was cleaned up and put away. Wonderful communication skills before, during and after. Our experience was fabulous and we would highly recommend Heart to Heart catering.

Profile Picture Glenn, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing food! The Beef Wellington was spectacular. Heart to Heart made our event even more beautiful.

Profile Picture Delynda, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

HOW pleased were we with H2H Catering? From the detail on the organization, timeliness, food presentation and taste to the how-can-we-help-you attitude to making our guests feel comfortable to packing up the food and cleanup, we were so impressed and grateful! We will use you all again and highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have had the opportunity to work with Tom and his team on two separate occasions in the past 6 months. In both cases he signicantly enhanced our event with his diverse menu as well as his highly professional team. He was extremely easy to work with, provided terrific recommendations for the menu, and the quality of his offerings exceeded all expecatations. I will use his team again for future events!

Profile Picture Phil, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart has consistently swooped in with the utmost professionalism, fantastic food presentation, and quality that I have used them more than 5 times!

Profile Picture mary, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart Catering was a pleasure to work with! They were able to guide us in our menu decisions and all of their food was delicious. It also looked beautiful! We had no worries about logistics during the event, Tom took care of everything and it all went smoothly and without any problems. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart and plan to use them again!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was an amazing evening! Tom and Mary Ellen are professional and so FUN! We had an interactive tapas party with our guests getting to assist in the kitchen and then share in the creations. The food was incredible. These two are wonderful people, they know FOOD and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture JAMIE, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have always felt entertaining was a stressful chore until I found "Heart to Heart" catering company, I wish I had known about this company years ago. Tom is very talented, and the food is homemade, fresh and fantastic. I first contacted Heart to Heart for a party at our home and from that time on we have used Heart to Heart catering for our business as well as for personal. Tom is reliable and professional, and I always know everything will turn out perfect. Great job Tom! Thanks.

Patricia and Lionel Velez

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food. Beautiful display and plenty of foo for everyone. We received several comments on the presentation and taste!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I used Heart-to-Heart to cater a party I had at my home for 15 people. As always, everything was fresh and wonderful but the biggest hit of the evening was the short ribs. I highly recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Kennis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have enjoyed food at many events, but the catering from Heart to Heart stands alone. After enjoying their amazing bites at a friend's wedding, I wanted their contact information. I have now used this creative team for four events and everyone is always so happy the offerings and raving about the menu! I love it. They make me look good and help make every event so much more successful. I can rave more. Call me. Kay 214-384-4151

Profile Picture Kay, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I wanted something special for my 40th birthday, but didn't want to do the restaurant thing. So my husband secured Heart to Heart Catering to create a fun and memorable event that we could do at our home. They totally outdid any expectations I had for my party. From the awesome décor, lighting, food and beverage, signage, etc....I couldn't have asked for anything better. Working with Tom and Mary Ellen and their event staff was fun and easy from the start. They are so creative and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart Catering for any important occasion. You'll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart Catering is elegant, delicious and perfect for any occasion. I will definitely be calling on them again to put on a successful event. They are able to accommodate any dietary needs. I appreciate their use of quality ingredients in creating upscale courses which appeal to all guests. Whether you're looking for satisfying comfort food or something light and healthy, Tom will design the ideal menu for your event. And the presentation is guaranteed to be beautiful.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very helpful, attentive team. Enjoyed planning the event with Tom. The food was served hot and very delicious! The team perfectly cleaned the venue afterwards.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart Catering is my go-to for all my catering. The food is not only delicious, but always fresh. Everyone who tastes their food can't stop talking about it. The salmon and pork lion are mouth watering. What was so amazing about working with Heart to Heart Catering is the quality of service, attention to detail and the staff. Their ability to adjust the catering specifically to the customer needs makes each meal unique. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart Catering did a fantastic job for my wedding that took place on August 18, 2017. They are so fun to work with and very knowledgeable. I didn't have a large budget, so they were more than happy to help me to keep everything on budget, yet providing delectable food and drink for our guests. Not only did they handle the catering, they meticulously managed all other details like flowers, décor, bar, staffing, etc. I would highly recommend Heart to Heat Catering for any size event, party or dinner you are hosting.

Profile Picture Eliberto, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Tom and Mary Ellen catered our Christmas party December 15, 2016. The food was amazing!
The Party was a success and we will "For Sure" use them again!!

Profile Picture Trish, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The attention to detail for the food that was created and prepared was impeccable. Those were the best short ribs that I've ever had in my life!

Profile Picture Judy, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Heart to Heart Catering is awesome! They have their standard fare, but standard in no way means ordinary. What I like about them is that they will customize a menu around your event and taste and budget. I've never had better Lobster Bisque. They make an amazing tenderloin, but our new favorite is their short ribs served with a mushroom demi-glaze. Everyone was in a food coma afterwards.
We've used them for a few other events, but really wanted them to make Our Day over the top perfect. They did better than we could have imagined. Thank you Tom and Mary Ellen. You are our caterer of choice!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, American

I hired Heart to Heart to help me create a fabulous "hands-on" Tapas night for 11 people. If their names were drawn, the guests donned an apron and served as a sous chef for Chef Tom. The food was truly delicious and creative. The service was impeccable. It was so much fun that my husband and I want to schedule another evening for another group of friends.

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/13/13, 1 Review