Heart to Heart Catering Reviews

Heart to Heart Catering 6
Heart to Heart Catering 7
  • Sharon

Sharon Towner · Getting married on 08/05/2019

Heart to Heart Catering went above and beyond to help with wedding

Mark and his crew did an exceptional job in executing our menu and service for our daughters wedding held at The Emerson. We had a morning wedding and created a custom brunch menu with Shakshuka, quiche, pancakes, pastrami salmon bagel bites and a beautiful champagne bar. Most importantly he recreated our moms family cake "Grandma Carmel Cake" which everyone loved. Mark is easy to work with and very helpful in menu selection. An absolute gem to work with and understands great tasting food.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Sharon for your sweet comments. It was truly our honor to serve you, Courtney and your family and friends! We hope our paths cross again, as we would love to serve you in the future. Thanks again for choosing us. Best to you! Mark
  • Kristinn

Megan · Married on 04/28/2019

Above and Beyond!

This group went above and beyond to make my wedding night unforgettable. We had amazing hors d’oeuvres to start our event, awesome risotto station, and the best sliders! Everyone LOVED the Honey Butter Biscuit with Chicken! Yum! The cake was not only beautiful but tasted AMAZING! The icing was to die for! There is absolutely nothing they missed! Everyone at my wedding were in awe of the food. Our vendors that go to weddings every weekend said it was best wedding food hands down. My family and friends continued to mention the excellent food and more than accommodating service! Thank you for making it the most amazing night of our life.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Heart to Heart Catering 8

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Ahhh, you are so sweet Kristin! it was definitely our honor to have been selected to serve you and all of your family and friends last night! I'm so happy everything turned out so beautifully! Thanks for the kind words. The entire Heart to Heart Team wishes you and Kyle the best! We hope to see you again sometime down the road.

Thanks again or selecting us. From our hearts to yours!
    Mark and the HTHC Team

Arlette S · Married on 03/23/2019

Mark and his team were amazing to work with! We had a venue that required a lot of extra work and the team did an amazing job!

Our food was fantastic! We had a speciality station that was very good! We went with an Italian theme and everyone raved about the food! I’m still hearing from friends it is the best food and venue that they have ever had at a wedding! Mark and his team were very easy to work with and were very calm during the entire process! I would highly recommend them to any bride or catering need!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Arlette. You and Brian were amazing to work with. We were honored that you choose us to cater on your special day and I'm so happy everything turned out so well. Our entire team wishes you and Brian the best and many wonderful years together!

Mark

Bruce Schultz · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent!!

We highly recommend Mark and his team. It was great experience to work with them. I will definitely be using them for any dinner parties. We had several people tell us it was one of the best steaks they’ Had

Sent on 12/25/2018

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Bruce and Delphine. We loved working with you both and wish you many great years together! It was such a beautiful evening. We will have fond memories to carry forward.

Take care!
    The Heart to Heart Team
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/08/2018

Heart to heart catering was a joy every step of the way. They will be as involved as you want. mark calmed every nerve I had and helped me every step of the way. The food is incredible and we received so many compliments! We loved working with you! Chef Tom and his wife are so kind and very involved in the process as well. Thank you for being so accommodating!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Ah Allie, you are so sweet. We loved every moment of it - as did your guests! And so enjoyed working with you, Billy and your family! We wish you both only the very best.

Mark

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

The food for our wedding was amazing! Scratch kitchen quality, everything we hoped for, and all our guests gave great feedback! Sadly, there were not enough leftovers for us to have another meal!! Tom was very willing to work with us as our needs changed and make great suggestions along the way. ...even had a great bartender for us!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Heart to Heart Catering 9
    Heart to Heart Catering 10

Cynthia · Married on 04/14/2018

Heart to Heart catered a pizza event for my family reunion! It was the best pizza I've ever eaten and was a huge hit with the relatives! From arrival to departure Heart to Heart took care of everything and made it so easy for me, the hostess! I highly recommend Heart to Heart!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Justin · Married on 03/30/2018

Heart to Heart not only has exceptional catering and event planning services, but they're also in the business of providing a stress-free experience from beginning to end. With over 200 guests in attendance, the team was spectacular. They managed queues quickly, and personally ensured all guests were having a great time and enjoying the food and beverages. During the days leading up to the event, they were willing to help close any loose ends, big and small. Their attitude was always up beat from planning stages all the way through the event - incredibly patient, thoughtful, and full of ideas for problem solving. All of this exceptional service was equally matched by the food. The carving station, risotto bar, and flat breads were delicious, fresh, and served hot. Guests went out of their way to rave about the food, with several noting how this was nothing like the typical food at a reception. Tom, Mary Ellen, Mark, and the entire team far-exceeded expectations. We're now looking for an excuse to have another event so we can work with them again!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Glenn · Married on 12/31/2017

Everything was excellent, totally professional service, food was delicious. Very responsive and arrived early to set up and stayed until everything was cleaned up and put away. Wonderful communication skills before, during and after. Our experience was fabulous and we would highly recommend Heart to Heart catering.

Delynda · Married on 12/23/2017

Amazing food! The Beef Wellington was spectacular. Heart to Heart made our event even more beautiful.

Suzanne · Married on 12/16/2017

HOW pleased were we with H2H Catering? From the detail on the organization, timeliness, food presentation and taste to the how-can-we-help-you attitude to making our guests feel comfortable to packing up the food and cleanup, we were so impressed and grateful! We will use you all again and highly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Phil · Married on 12/14/2017

I have had the opportunity to work with Tom and his team on two separate occasions in the past 6 months. In both cases he signicantly enhanced our event with his diverse menu as well as his highly professional team. He was extremely easy to work with, provided terrific recommendations for the menu, and the quality of his offerings exceeded all expecatations. I will use his team again for future events!

Sent on 01/26/2018

mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Heart to Heart has consistently swooped in with the utmost professionalism, fantastic food presentation, and quality that I have used them more than 5 times!

Debbie · Married on 11/25/2017

Heart to Heart Catering was a pleasure to work with! They were able to guide us in our menu decisions and all of their food was delicious. It also looked beautiful! We had no worries about logistics during the event, Tom took care of everything and it all went smoothly and without any problems. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart and plan to use them again!

Sent on 01/26/2018

JAMIE · Married on 11/11/2017

This was an amazing evening! Tom and Mary Ellen are professional and so FUN! We had an interactive tapas party with our guests getting to assist in the kitchen and then share in the creations. The food was incredible. These two are wonderful people, they know FOOD and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/07/2017

I have always felt entertaining was a stressful chore until I found "Heart to Heart" catering company, I wish I had known about this company years ago. Tom is very talented, and the food is homemade, fresh and fantastic. I first contacted Heart to Heart for a party at our home and from that time on we have used Heart to Heart catering for our business as well as for personal. Tom is reliable and professional, and I always know everything will turn out perfect. Great job Tom! Thanks.

Patricia and Lionel Velez

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kennis · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Heart-to-Heart to cater a party I had at my home for 15 people. As always, everything was fresh and wonderful but the biggest hit of the evening was the short ribs. I highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kay · Married on 10/13/2017

I have enjoyed food at many events, but the catering from Heart to Heart stands alone. After enjoying their amazing bites at a friend's wedding, I wanted their contact information. I have now used this creative team for four events and everyone is always so happy the offerings and raving about the menu! I love it. They make me look good and help make every event so much more successful. I can rave more. Call me. Kay 214-384-4151

Sent on 01/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I wanted something special for my 40th birthday, but didn't want to do the restaurant thing. So my husband secured Heart to Heart Catering to create a fun and memorable event that we could do at our home. They totally outdid any expectations I had for my party. From the awesome décor, lighting, food and beverage, signage, etc....I couldn't have asked for anything better. Working with Tom and Mary Ellen and their event staff was fun and easy from the start. They are so creative and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart Catering for any important occasion. You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Heart to Heart Catering 11
    Heart to Heart Catering 12
    Heart to Heart Catering 13
    Heart to Heart Catering 14

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2017

Heart to Heart Catering is elegant, delicious and perfect for any occasion. I will definitely be calling on them again to put on a successful event. They are able to accommodate any dietary needs. I appreciate their use of quality ingredients in creating upscale courses which appeal to all guests. Whether you're looking for satisfying comfort food or something light and healthy, Tom will design the ideal menu for your event. And the presentation is guaranteed to be beautiful.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/26/2017

Very helpful, attentive team. Enjoyed planning the event with Tom. The food was served hot and very delicious! The team perfectly cleaned the venue afterwards.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2017

Heart to Heart Catering is my go-to for all my catering. The food is not only delicious, but always fresh. Everyone who tastes their food can't stop talking about it. The salmon and pork lion are mouth watering. What was so amazing about working with Heart to Heart Catering is the quality of service, attention to detail and the staff. Their ability to adjust the catering specifically to the customer needs makes each meal unique. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart for any wedding or event.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Eliberto · Married on 08/16/2017

Heart to Heart Catering did a fantastic job for my wedding that took place on August 18, 2017. They are so fun to work with and very knowledgeable. I didn't have a large budget, so they were more than happy to help me to keep everything on budget, yet providing delectable food and drink for our guests. Not only did they handle the catering, they meticulously managed all other details like flowers, décor, bar, staffing, etc. I would highly recommend Heart to Heat Catering for any size event, party or dinner you are hosting.

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Heart to Heart Catering 15
    Heart to Heart Catering 16
    Heart to Heart Catering 17
    Heart to Heart Catering 18
    Heart to Heart Catering 19

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Eliberto for such nice comments! We had fun as well!!

Trish · Married on 12/17/2016

Tom and Mary Ellen catered our Christmas party December 15, 2016. The food was amazing!
    The Party was a success and we will "For Sure" use them again!!

Sent on 10/03/2017