Heart to Heart Catering Reviews

26 | Dallas, TX

26 Reviews for Heart to Heart Catering

26 Heart to Heart Catering Reviews

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

The food for our wedding was amazing! Scratch kitchen quality, everything we hoped for, and all our guests gave great feedback! Sadly, there were not enough leftovers for us to have another meal!! Tom was very willing to work with us as our needs changed and make great suggestions along the way. ...even had a great bartender for us!!

Heart to Heart Catering 1
    Heart to Heart Catering 2

Cynthia · Married on 04/14/2018

Heart to Heart catered a pizza event for my family reunion! It was the best pizza I've ever eaten and was a huge hit with the relatives! From arrival to departure Heart to Heart took care of everything and made it so easy for me, the hostess! I highly recommend Heart to Heart!!

Justin · Married on 03/30/2018

Heart to Heart not only has exceptional catering and event planning services, but they're also in the business of providing a stress-free experience from beginning to end. With over 200 guests in attendance, the team was spectacular. They managed queues quickly, and personally ensured all guests were having a great time and enjoying the food and beverages. During the days leading up to the event, they were willing to help close any loose ends, big and small. Their attitude was always up beat from planning stages all the way through the event - incredibly patient, thoughtful, and full of ideas for problem solving. All of this exceptional service was equally matched by the food. The carving station, risotto bar, and flat breads were delicious, fresh, and served hot. Guests went out of their way to rave about the food, with several noting how this was nothing like the typical food at a reception. Tom, Mary Ellen, Mark, and the entire team far-exceeded expectations. We're now looking for an excuse to have another event so we can work with them again!

Glenn · Married on 12/31/2017

Everything was excellent, totally professional service, food was delicious. Very responsive and arrived early to set up and stayed until everything was cleaned up and put away. Wonderful communication skills before, during and after. Our experience was fabulous and we would highly recommend Heart to Heart catering.

Delynda · Married on 12/23/2017

Amazing food! The Beef Wellington was spectacular. Heart to Heart made our event even more beautiful.

Suzanne · Married on 12/16/2017

HOW pleased were we with H2H Catering? From the detail on the organization, timeliness, food presentation and taste to the how-can-we-help-you attitude to making our guests feel comfortable to packing up the food and cleanup, we were so impressed and grateful! We will use you all again and highly recommend to others!

Phil · Married on 12/14/2017

I have had the opportunity to work with Tom and his team on two separate occasions in the past 6 months. In both cases he signicantly enhanced our event with his diverse menu as well as his highly professional team. He was extremely easy to work with, provided terrific recommendations for the menu, and the quality of his offerings exceeded all expecatations. I will use his team again for future events!

mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Heart to Heart has consistently swooped in with the utmost professionalism, fantastic food presentation, and quality that I have used them more than 5 times!

Debbie · Married on 11/25/2017

Heart to Heart Catering was a pleasure to work with! They were able to guide us in our menu decisions and all of their food was delicious. It also looked beautiful! We had no worries about logistics during the event, Tom took care of everything and it all went smoothly and without any problems. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart and plan to use them again!

JAMIE · Married on 11/11/2017

This was an amazing evening! Tom and Mary Ellen are professional and so FUN! We had an interactive tapas party with our guests getting to assist in the kitchen and then share in the creations. The food was incredible. These two are wonderful people, they know FOOD and you won't be disappointed.

Patricia · Married on 11/07/2017

I have always felt entertaining was a stressful chore until I found "Heart to Heart" catering company, I wish I had known about this company years ago. Tom is very talented, and the food is homemade, fresh and fantastic. I first contacted Heart to Heart for a party at our home and from that time on we have used Heart to Heart catering for our business as well as for personal. Tom is reliable and professional, and I always know everything will turn out perfect. Great job Tom! Thanks.

Patricia and Lionel Velez

Kennis · Married on 10/14/2017

I used Heart-to-Heart to cater a party I had at my home for 15 people. As always, everything was fresh and wonderful but the biggest hit of the evening was the short ribs. I highly recommend them for your event!

Kay · Married on 10/13/2017

I have enjoyed food at many events, but the catering from Heart to Heart stands alone. After enjoying their amazing bites at a friend's wedding, I wanted their contact information. I have now used this creative team for four events and everyone is always so happy the offerings and raving about the menu! I love it. They make me look good and help make every event so much more successful. I can rave more. Call me. Kay 214-384-4151

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I wanted something special for my 40th birthday, but didn't want to do the restaurant thing. So my husband secured Heart to Heart Catering to create a fun and memorable event that we could do at our home. They totally outdid any expectations I had for my party. From the awesome décor, lighting, food and beverage, signage, etc....I couldn't have asked for anything better. Working with Tom and Mary Ellen and their event staff was fun and easy from the start. They are so creative and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart Catering for any important occasion. You'll be glad you did!

Heart to Heart Catering 3
    Heart to Heart Catering 4
    Heart to Heart Catering 5
    Heart to Heart Catering 6

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2017

Heart to Heart Catering is elegant, delicious and perfect for any occasion. I will definitely be calling on them again to put on a successful event. They are able to accommodate any dietary needs. I appreciate their use of quality ingredients in creating upscale courses which appeal to all guests. Whether you're looking for satisfying comfort food or something light and healthy, Tom will design the ideal menu for your event. And the presentation is guaranteed to be beautiful.

Kathy · Married on 09/26/2017

Very helpful, attentive team. Enjoyed planning the event with Tom. The food was served hot and very delicious! The team perfectly cleaned the venue afterwards.

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2017

Heart to Heart Catering is my go-to for all my catering. The food is not only delicious, but always fresh. Everyone who tastes their food can't stop talking about it. The salmon and pork lion are mouth watering. What was so amazing about working with Heart to Heart Catering is the quality of service, attention to detail and the staff. Their ability to adjust the catering specifically to the customer needs makes each meal unique. I would highly recommend Heart to Heart for any wedding or event.

Eliberto · Married on 08/16/2017

Heart to Heart Catering did a fantastic job for my wedding that took place on August 18, 2017. They are so fun to work with and very knowledgeable. I didn't have a large budget, so they were more than happy to help me to keep everything on budget, yet providing delectable food and drink for our guests. Not only did they handle the catering, they meticulously managed all other details like flowers, décor, bar, staffing, etc. I would highly recommend Heart to Heat Catering for any size event, party or dinner you are hosting.

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Heart to Heart Catering 7
    Heart to Heart Catering 8
    Heart to Heart Catering 9
    Heart to Heart Catering 10
    Heart to Heart Catering 11

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Eliberto for such nice comments! We had fun as well!!

Trish · Married on 12/17/2016

Tom and Mary Ellen catered our Christmas party December 15, 2016. The food was amazing!
    The Party was a success and we will "For Sure" use them again!!

Melendy · Married on 08/06/2016

The Heart to Heart team and chef Tom know how to deliver incredible events you will never forget! Amazing food, table setting, event decorations. They do it all and it is all excellent.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Heart to Heart Catering's reply:

Thanks Melendy for your glowing comments. We love working with you and look forward to many more years doing just that!

Judy · Married on 02/14/2015

The attention to detail for the food that was created and prepared was impeccable. Those were the best short ribs that I've ever had in my life!

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

Heart to Heart Catering is awesome! They have their standard fare, but standard in no way means ordinary. What I like about them is that they will customize a menu around your event and taste and budget. I've never had better Lobster Bisque. They make an amazing tenderloin, but our new favorite is their short ribs served with a mushroom demi-glaze. Everyone was in a food coma afterwards.
    We've used them for a few other events, but really wanted them to make Our Day over the top perfect. They did better than we could have imagined. Thank you Tom and Mary Ellen. You are our caterer of choice!

Deborah · Married on 07/13/2013

I hired Heart to Heart to help me create a fabulous "hands-on" Tapas night for 11 people. If their names were drawn, the guests donned an apron and served as a sous chef for Chef Tom. The food was truly delicious and creative. The service was impeccable. It was so much fun that my husband and I want to schedule another evening for another group of friends.

Heart to Heart Catering 12
    Heart to Heart Catering 13
    Heart to Heart Catering 14

Denise · event on: 05/08/2018

The most professional, friendly event serve I've ever worked with. The attention to detail with the food and the event planning was impecible. I received rave reviews on the magnificent food and the thoughtfully planned out setup. Chef Tom, Mark and team, you made the event a complete success. I will recommend you for all our corporate events at Cisco.