Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Wendy Krispin Caterer

We do this everyday!

Since 1992, Wendy Krispin Caterer has provided food, staff, and party planning services to hundreds of clients and thousands of guests. We have finessed the boundaries between desire and budget for many hosts while maintaining a clear vision with expert standards. Call to get a custom proposal create for your special day 214-748-5559

Categories: Wedding Caterer

House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

The food and service we received from Wendy Krispin Catering was spectacular! My mother, father and I had been to multiple tastings and it was clear after attending the tasting with Wendy that she knew what she was doing and we could put our trust in her! The food was fantastic and stood out among the rest! They worked with us on our budget and made great suggestions on dessert! Wendy even sat down with us to help layout alcohol quantities and help made suggestions on the most popular drinks. Everyone at the wedding raved about the food and I am still hearing great feedback three weeks later! Wendy pre-mixed our signature cocktails for us and made sure the groom and I did not have to get up from our seats during the wedding to get food. The staff got our orders and served us drinks, and food so we could eat without interruption. Wendy recommended an amazing pie place as well, Norma’s Café, and offered to pick up the pies for our wedding! We had a small snafu with timing and the pickup process, but they arrived to the venue just in time to send our guests off with mini pies! I would highly recommend hiring Wendy Krispin catering for your wedding or even a corporate event! The food will knock the crowd off their feet and you will get top of the line service!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, American, Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free

Wendy and her made our day very special,fun and stress free for my bride and I. We had our wedding and reception at our home the food, the servers,set up and tear down we’re all handled by Wendy. My bride made the comment ‘That this was the best party she had ever been too.”
We had 105 of our family and clioses friend at our wedding and they are still talking about the fabulous food ,wine and service. While my bride got dressed for her big day I spent the afternoon sitting on my couch drinking champagne with out a worry in the world,

Profile Picture Barry, 9/23/17, 1 Review

3 VIDEOS

Events

528 South Hall Street, Dallas, TX 75226   See On Map
214-748-5559 (phone)
Wendy Krispin Caterer is a wedding catering & events from Dallas,TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and DFW Metroplex. Wendy Krispin Caterer is a professional wedding and events caterer that has been part of the North Texas wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in corporate, porduct launches, weddings and bat/bar mitzvahs..