36 Reviews for Wendy Krispin Caterer

Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
36 Wendy Krispin Caterer Reviews

The food and service we received from Wendy Krispin Catering was spectacular! My mother, father and I had been to multiple tastings and it was clear after attending the tasting with Wendy that she knew what she was doing and we could put our trust in her! The food was fantastic and stood out among the rest! They worked with us on our budget and made great suggestions on dessert! Wendy even sat down with us to help layout alcohol quantities and help made suggestions on the most popular drinks. Everyone at the wedding raved about the food and I am still hearing great feedback three weeks later! Wendy pre-mixed our signature cocktails for us and made sure the groom and I did not have to get up from our seats during the wedding to get food. The staff got our orders and served us drinks, and food so we could eat without interruption. Wendy recommended an amazing pie place as well, Norma’s Café, and offered to pick up the pies for our wedding! We had a small snafu with timing and the pickup process, but they arrived to the venue just in time to send our guests off with mini pies! I would highly recommend hiring Wendy Krispin catering for your wedding or even a corporate event! The food will knock the crowd off their feet and you will get top of the line service!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, American, Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free

Wendy and her made our day very special,fun and stress free for my bride and I. We had our wedding and reception at our home the food, the servers,set up and tear down we’re all handled by Wendy. My bride made the comment ‘That this was the best party she had ever been too.”
We had 105 of our family and clioses friend at our wedding and they are still talking about the fabulous food ,wine and service. While my bride got dressed for her big day I spent the afternoon sitting on my couch drinking champagne with out a worry in the world,

Profile Picture Barry, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wendy Krispin was an absolute delight to work with. From our tasting to the wedding day, she was responsive, flexible, and professional. Not only is her food amazing, but she worked under less than ideal conditions at our wedding (our venue didn't have a kitchen and we were running more than an hour behind schedule) Nonetheless her service remained impeccable. As the bride, I was never aware of any hiccups in our schedule, Wendy and her team rolled with the punches and the result was an amazing wedding reception for 150 guests. Wendy's team provided bartenders, passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, and servers for our family style reception. Wendy herself checked on us several times during dinner to make sure everything was to our liking. I can't tell you how many guests complimented the food. And to top it all off Wendy made my favorite late night snacks, fresh doughnuts, that were a huge hit at the end of the night! Thank you Wendy Krispin!

Profile Picture Peyton, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wendy Krispin was amazing. She catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She took care of every detail of our wedding and was easy to work with from the very beginning. Her staff was very responsive, and more often than not, Wendy herself would take our calls (including on weekends and evenings) to answer our questions and put our minds at ease. On the day of the wedding, we ran very behind schedule. Despite eating dinner more than 45 minutes late and there not being a full kitchen at our venue, the food came out perfect. Wendy also offered to keep her staff late, so that we would not have to shorten the dance party afterward to allow her staff time to clean up. On a personal note, I requested a rather difficult signature cocktail, and she nailed it. She also emailed me pictures she took on her phone of special small details of the wedding that she caught from her behind the scene perspective. Of course, the most important thing is that her food is excellent. We will definitely use her again if we need to host another event.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Southwestern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Amazing food and such personal care was taken for each and every guest. 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/8/17, 1 Review

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559389, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering

Unbelievable food--hands down best wedding food I've ever had. Our guests agreed and talked non-stop about the food! Wendy and her crew made magic happen!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wendy catered our daughter's wedding reception on June 11, 2016. When we first met with Wendy, she asked my daughter, the groom, and my husband and myself what we would like serve at the reception. She was able to take everyone's "wish list" and prepare a menu that was amazing! Wendy's service staff was wonderful, and the food was delicious! Wendy's attention to detail made our daughter's reception everything we could have hoped for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michele, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Tables, Vegetarian, American

"When it came time for my wedding, I sent a post out on Facebooke for recommendations for a caterer. Out of the mass of replies, most of them pointed me to Wendy Krispin Caterer. Ironically, my fiancé and I came across SEVEN for Parties. We adored the venue and knew it was perfect for us the second we walked in. And who is there to greet us? Wendy Krispin. It was a no-brainier for us to choose her. Beyond the stars aligning, Wendy went over and beyond to make every detail magical. Our experience with her was an A+. Sense then, both my mom and I have used WKC for several other events we have planned for charity and art events. I highly recommend her for any bride and any catered event."

Profile Picture MERRICK, 1/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

She was fun flexible and so full of inspiration. I love working with Wendy.

Profile Picture Ally, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This company is the best I have ever dealt with. My daughters wedding was amazing, they are amazing. The Food was EXCELLENT, and we NEVER ran out. It was an incredible and special day for my young daughter.

Profile Picture Debra, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We based all our wedding decisions by referrals and word of mouth. Consider this my shout out! Wendy Krispin needs to be a part of your catering tasting.

**Wendy Krispin catering will be catering our wedding on October 11th, so there will be an additional review to follow!

Our first impression was the cost - great!! Then of course, the food - absolutely amazing! We are having the pecan crusted chicken and the tilapia for our meats. I'm not a big 'caesar salad' fan, but fell in love with that too! The hibiscus tea - made by Wendy and not your ordinary tea - a must have for the wedding, especially for the non-drinkers.

You can tell her and her staff have been in the business for quite some time. This will show when you meet her. All in all, I refuse to miss my meal on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wendy and her team were beyond fantastic! From the time we spoke on the phone until the day of our wedding, they were nothing but great. They worked with us to create a reception that was exactly what we wanted...we were a little overwhelmed to start because there were so many options. Wendy helped us to narrow our focus and find the perfect menu! During the tasting we changed a few of our appetizers and she was able to have them whipped up so we could be sure it was really what we wanted. Alma was our point person for the day of the wedding...talk about service! We met with her and Wendy in advance to convey our vision so that she could truly be in charge the day of... I was able to focus on having fun and enjoying the party! Alma made sure were were happy all night long. We will be calling on Wendy anytime we need catering services!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews

Wendy was great!
She has catered several different venues and knows what you will need and can recommend what will work best there.
I mentioned that I wanted burlap and she found the rental and gave me a great quote so I save money.
They had a wonderful menu with lots of variety.
Had wonderful compliments on the food.

Profile Picture Ivana, 2/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I recently worked with Wendy Krispin and her team to cater and host my company's 10-year anniversary party. The event was held at a venue owned by WKC - 129 Leslie. Wendy and her team came in at the eleventh-hour, literally, and executed an amazing event. Due to complications with managers at another venue, we had to switch the location of our party the week-of the event! Wendy, Neva, and Alma worked tirelessly to ensure that our needs were met, down to the last request!

I received many compliments throughout the evening on the hors d'oeuvres and meal. WKC was able to accommodate a group of 130 people that included folks with gluten-sensitivity, vegan/vegetarian diets, and pregnancy dietary restrictions. The food was delicious and the service surpassed my expectations.

I'd highly encourage you to use and happily recommend Wendy Krispin Caterer for whatever event you have!

Profile Picture Hayley, 1/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have been to several events that Wendy Krispin catered over the past few years. They were all wonderful. Two months before our wedding, we were at another wedding and were raving about the food. The bride had used Wendy Krispin and so she was my first call. Wendy was very easy to work with even when we changed our menu several times. She had a ton of menu ideas for us, stayed within our theme, and kept to our budget. She was hired by a friend of mine to cater a tea for one of my showers and it was perfect. The reception was amazing. Everyone loved the food and we heard compliments for weeks about how good it was. The set up was beautiful, the food was amazing, and Wendy was so easy to work with. My husband was sure there was going to be a ton left over, but she was great with her food estimates. We had enough to enjoy for the week, but were not swamped with leftovers. Everything was perfect and I will definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I could not have chosen a better company for our wedding reception. Wendy and her staff were wonderful to work with. From the very beginning of the planning process, Wendy worked with us to help everything fit within the set budget. If there were any changes that needed to be made, they were done in a timely fashion. The food was amazing and perfectly seasoned. Wendy also made a unique recipe for our signature cocktails during the cocktail hour between the ceremony and the reception. People are still raving about how good those drinks were. I highly recommend this company to anyone in search of a caterer for their event.

Profile Picture Green, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just exquisite!! My husband and I went for the food tasting, and they were very professional. Food was delicious, presentation was beautiful, and they addressed every question, concern, and ideas we had throughout the tasting. We were very happy to find a cater that we really like, which is usually hard because my husband used to be a chef in Rome, Italy; and is hard to keep up with our standards. They were excellent at putting together a menu that combined Spanish seasoning (since I'm Puerto Rican), and mediterranean cuisine (my husband is Albanian), with their personal twist. The result was astonishing, people were delighted with the explosion of flavors. Every single person told me the food was amazing, delicious, really gourmet. I ordered extra food on purpose, and more than half of the people did get a second plate with a big smile in their faces!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had the pleasure of working with Wendy Krispin when it came to catering and renting out 129 Leslie (reception venue) for my Dec. 8th client.

Throughout the entire planning process, WK was extremely helpful and patient. If me or my clients had a question, someone from her office would respond in less than 24 hours. Wendy went above and beyond when it came to the food and all of the wedding guests were raving about the wonderful Peruvian/Mexican infusion of dishes she had created.

From the beginning, my clients had expressed the need for the food to be PERFECT because it is such an important item in their cultures. Wendy was completely open to the idea and was as excited about it as we were.

All in all I was very pleased working with WK. Her and her staff are hard working and will do anything in their power to make an event go smoothly.

I'd definitely recommend Wendy Krispin again to any of my future clients!

Profile Picture User2993774, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Give her a try! Wendy had great ideas of things to have at our wedding. She was very easy to work with. The food was wonderful!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

As a bride you don't really get to enjoy the food as much as everyone else, but what I had was good. My guest told me the cocktail hour was way better than the actual dinner service. Either way the servers were very responsive and accommodating. She even showed up to check on everything. I appreciate everything Wendy did to make my special day memorable. I was very happy with her.

Profile Picture User5253587, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

As a mother of the groom getting married in Texas while we were living in San Diego California, I was anxious about dealing with a caterer from so far away. Wendy was great and very professional. On the day of the wedding everything went extremely smoothly and the food was excellent.

Profile Picture User4168869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I was a foodie bride looking for a caterer for a DIY venue, and was starting to give up on the search for a quality caterer with lots of event experience until I ran across Wendy Krispin. Wendy's tasting blew us away, and when she mentioned that her business also does full event planning, we knew she was the right caterer for us.

For our wedding, we had 3 action station/bars (Asian wok/noodle bar, beef tenderloin/mashed potatoes/green beans, and Avocado bar). The guests raved about all of the food, particularly the uniqueness (and tastiness) of the avocado bar. The presentation of all the food was beautiful as well. They also provided the bartenders to serve our signature cocktails, which they garnished creatively and put in different types of glasses to distinguish one from the other.

With Wendy's team in place, we knew that everything would be taken care of from table setup, to site clean up. The entire team was very responsive, with Wendy herself available at the initial tasting, the planning meeting, and at our wedding reception.

I had a slight billing issue when I received my final invoice. But with one email, the issue was resolved quickly.

Thanks Wendy Krispin Catering for making this foodie's wedding dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/22/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

I was really impressed w/ the caterer.

Profile Picture Loren, 5/30/08, 5 Reviews