Wendy Krispin Caterer Reviews

40 | Dallas, TX

40 Reviews for Wendy Krispin Caterer

Molly · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Delicious and Elegant

We hired Wendy Krispin Catering for our large, elegant, semi-formal wedding. The food and service was absolutely spectacular. Wendy and her staff are incredibly professional. They were flexible on our wedding day when weather changes didn't permit our "Plan A" for catering set-up and performed flawlessly. We were immediately impressed at our tasting with the beautiful presentation and quality of food. We love her creativity, unique ideas, willingness to listen to our thoughts...and adapt accordingly! She also was fabulous handling our transition from one wedding planner that we had to let go to another. Unbeknownst to us, there were massive holes in our catering planning due to mistakes of our previous planner...but Wendy immediately worked with our new planner on a tight schedule and ensured our day was perfect (and delicious)! I cannot emphasize enough how delicious her food is and how beautifully it is presented. We were married almost a month ago and still have guests raving about our delicious and unique food! It truly set our wedding apart!

• O

Olivia · Married on 02/02/2019

So easy to work with!

Wendy's team was very pleasant to work with. We started planning our reception last October for a February date. In all manner it was considered late in the game. I was a little worried about the tight time line, but Wendy and her team made it so easy from day 1. I literally received a response within an hour after I sent in initial inquiry. From then on, the communication just never stopped. I wanted a very simple reception which serves my guests both fish and steak at the buffet, Wendy and her team was able to do that for me for a very reasonable price. From my limited interactions with food vendors for my event, only Wendy's team was willing to offer flexibility on giving me all that I wanted without needing to double up the portion. The team that showed up the day of was extremely easy and wonderful to work with as well. We were well reminded of how things will be set up, how much time we still have, and they are considerate enough to even save a plate for my husband and I since we were late to the table. That wasn't all, by the time we got to our table the plates were cold already, and they were considerate enough to heat the food up ahead of time for us. Small gestures like that means a lot to my view. I highly recommend Wendy Krispin for the ladies that are browsing through in this avenue. I'm sure that you will be well taken care of.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Dear Olivia,
    I would work for you anytime with a days notice! Thank you for giving us your confidence and this opportunity.
    Wendy

Arturo Maluy · Married on 12/15/2018

awesome service

food was awesome !! delivery service was great ,everything was excellent ,I will strongly recommend wendy kripspin to everyone .

Sent on 02/08/2019

Dear Arturo,
    We think you and your business are fantastic too! keep us in mind for other projects.
    Wendy

Liz Millea · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional Staff and Delicious Food

From the first email to the reception of our dreams, Wendy Krispin catering was INCREDIBLE!! They worked with all menu tweaks throughout the process, and our guests raved about the food. The staff for the planning and for the reception were AMAZING - responsive and helpful, detail-oriented, and so, so kind. We cannot recommend them enough!

Barry · Married on 09/23/2017

Wendy and her made our day very special,fun and stress free for my bride and I. We had our wedding and reception at our home the food, the servers,set up and tear down we’re all handled by Wendy. My bride made the comment ‘That this was the best party she had ever been too.”
    We had 105 of our family and clioses friend at our wedding and they are still talking about the fabulous food ,wine and service. While my bride got dressed for her big day I spent the afternoon sitting on my couch drinking champagne with out a worry in the world,

Peyton · Married on 04/08/2017

Wendy Krispin was an absolute delight to work with. From our tasting to the wedding day, she was responsive, flexible, and professional. Not only is her food amazing, but she worked under less than ideal conditions at our wedding (our venue didn't have a kitchen and we were running more than an hour behind schedule) Nonetheless her service remained impeccable. As the bride, I was never aware of any hiccups in our schedule, Wendy and her team rolled with the punches and the result was an amazing wedding reception for 150 guests. Wendy's team provided bartenders, passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, and servers for our family style reception. Wendy herself checked on us several times during dinner to make sure everything was to our liking. I can't tell you how many guests complimented the food. And to top it all off Wendy made my favorite late night snacks, fresh doughnuts, that were a huge hit at the end of the night! Thank you Wendy Krispin!

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing food and such personal care was taken for each and every guest. 5 stars!!!

Kevin · Married on 04/08/2017

Wendy Krispin was amazing. She catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She took care of every detail of our wedding and was easy to work with from the very beginning. Her staff was very responsive, and more often than not, Wendy herself would take our calls (including on weekends and evenings) to answer our questions and put our minds at ease. On the day of the wedding, we ran very behind schedule. Despite eating dinner more than 45 minutes late and there not being a full kitchen at our venue, the food came out perfect. Wendy also offered to keep her staff late, so that we would not have to shorten the dance party afterward to allow her staff time to clean up. On a personal note, I requested a rather difficult signature cocktail, and she nailed it. She also emailed me pictures she took on her phone of special small details of the wedding that she caught from her behind the scene perspective. Of course, the most important thing is that her food is excellent. We will definitely use her again if we need to host another event.

Barbara · Married on 02/18/2017

I am the MOB who organized and paid for the catering. Wendy was referred to us by our wedding planner, Jennifer Ashford of Altar Ego. We experienced a couple other tastings but Wendy was by far the best. Her menu options are extensive and the preparation, presentation. professionalism, and confidence in their services was fabulous. I had many people comment about the quality of the food. My only disappointment was there were no leftovers!

It's too bad there aren't more reviews for this company because I highly recommend them to any bride regardless of their budget. They won't disappoint!

justib · Married on 02/10/2017

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

Unbelievable food--hands down best wedding food I've ever had. Our guests agreed and talked non-stop about the food! Wendy and her crew made magic happen!

Michele · Married on 06/11/2016

Wendy catered our daughter's wedding reception on June 11, 2016. When we first met with Wendy, she asked my daughter, the groom, and my husband and myself what we would like serve at the reception. She was able to take everyone's "wish list" and prepare a menu that was amazing! Wendy's service staff was wonderful, and the food was delicious! Wendy's attention to detail made our daughter's reception everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Wow! Thanks Michele!
    Just so you know, we thought you were dream clients. You gave us a direction and let us do what we love. It was my pleasure.
    - Wendy

MERRICK · Married on 01/11/2016

"When it came time for my wedding, I sent a post out on Facebooke for recommendations for a caterer. Out of the mass of replies, most of them pointed me to Wendy Krispin Caterer. Ironically, my fiancé and I came across SEVEN for Parties. We adored the venue and knew it was perfect for us the second we walked in. And who is there to greet us? Wendy Krispin. It was a no-brainier for us to choose her. Beyond the stars aligning, Wendy went over and beyond to make every detail magical. Our experience with her was an A+. Sense then, both my mom and I have used WKC for several other events we have planned for charity and art events. I highly recommend her for any bride and any catered event."

Ally · Married on 07/24/2015

She was fun flexible and so full of inspiration. I love working with Wendy.

Debra · Married on 03/14/2015

This company is the best I have ever dealt with. My daughters wedding was amazing, they are amazing. The Food was EXCELLENT, and we NEVER ran out. It was an incredible and special day for my young daughter.

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2014

We based all our wedding decisions by referrals and word of mouth. Consider this my shout out! Wendy Krispin needs to be a part of your catering tasting.

**Wendy Krispin catering will be catering our wedding on October 11th, so there will be an additional review to follow!

Our first impression was the cost - great!! Then of course, the food - absolutely amazing! We are having the pecan crusted chicken and the tilapia for our meats. I'm not a big 'caesar salad' fan, but fell in love with that too! The hibiscus tea - made by Wendy and not your ordinary tea - a must have for the wedding, especially for the non-drinkers.

You can tell her and her staff have been in the business for quite some time. This will show when you meet her. All in all, I refuse to miss my meal on our wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2014

Wendy and her team were beyond fantastic! From the time we spoke on the phone until the day of our wedding, they were nothing but great. They worked with us to create a reception that was exactly what we wanted...we were a little overwhelmed to start because there were so many options. Wendy helped us to narrow our focus and find the perfect menu! During the tasting we changed a few of our appetizers and she was able to have them whipped up so we could be sure it was really what we wanted. Alma was our point person for the day of the wedding...talk about service! We met with her and Wendy in advance to convey our vision so that she could truly be in charge the day of... I was able to focus on having fun and enjoying the party! Alma made sure were were happy all night long. We will be calling on Wendy anytime we need catering services!

• I

Ivana · Married on 02/16/2014

Wendy was great!
    She has catered several different venues and knows what you will need and can recommend what will work best there.
    I mentioned that I wanted burlap and she found the rental and gave me a great quote so I save money.
    They had a wonderful menu with lots of variety.
    Had wonderful compliments on the food.

Hayley · Married on 01/11/2014

I recently worked with Wendy Krispin and her team to cater and host my company's 10-year anniversary party. The event was held at a venue owned by WKC - 129 Leslie. Wendy and her team came in at the eleventh-hour, literally, and executed an amazing event. Due to complications with managers at another venue, we had to switch the location of our party the week-of the event! Wendy, Neva, and Alma worked tirelessly to ensure that our needs were met, down to the last request!

I received many compliments throughout the evening on the hors d'oeuvres and meal. WKC was able to accommodate a group of 130 people that included folks with gluten-sensitivity, vegan/vegetarian diets, and pregnancy dietary restrictions. The food was delicious and the service surpassed my expectations.

I'd highly encourage you to use and happily recommend Wendy Krispin Caterer for whatever event you have!

Gina · Married on 11/23/2013

I have been to several events that Wendy Krispin catered over the past few years. They were all wonderful. Two months before our wedding, we were at another wedding and were raving about the food. The bride had used Wendy Krispin and so she was my first call. Wendy was very easy to work with even when we changed our menu several times. She had a ton of menu ideas for us, stayed within our theme, and kept to our budget. She was hired by a friend of mine to cater a tea for one of my showers and it was perfect. The reception was amazing. Everyone loved the food and we heard compliments for weeks about how good it was. The set up was beautiful, the food was amazing, and Wendy was so easy to work with. My husband was sure there was going to be a ton left over, but she was great with her food estimates. We had enough to enjoy for the week, but were not swamped with leftovers. Everything was perfect and I will definitely use her again.

Green · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I could not have chosen a better company for our wedding reception. Wendy and her staff were wonderful to work with. From the very beginning of the planning process, Wendy worked with us to help everything fit within the set budget. If there were any changes that needed to be made, they were done in a timely fashion. The food was amazing and perfectly seasoned. Wendy also made a unique recipe for our signature cocktails during the cocktail hour between the ceremony and the reception. People are still raving about how good those drinks were. I highly recommend this company to anyone in search of a caterer for their event.

Ana · Married on 06/08/2013

Just exquisite!! My husband and I went for the food tasting, and they were very professional. Food was delicious, presentation was beautiful, and they addressed every question, concern, and ideas we had throughout the tasting. We were very happy to find a cater that we really like, which is usually hard because my husband used to be a chef in Rome, Italy; and is hard to keep up with our standards. They were excellent at putting together a menu that combined Spanish seasoning (since I'm Puerto Rican), and mediterranean cuisine (my husband is Albanian), with their personal twist. The result was astonishing, people were delighted with the explosion of flavors. Every single person told me the food was amazing, delicious, really gourmet. I ordered extra food on purpose, and more than half of the people did get a second plate with a big smile in their faces!

I had the pleasure of working with Wendy Krispin when it came to catering and renting out 129 Leslie (reception venue) for my Dec. 8th client.

Throughout the entire planning process, WK was extremely helpful and patient. If me or my clients had a question, someone from her office would respond in less than 24 hours. Wendy went above and beyond when it came to the food and all of the wedding guests were raving about the wonderful Peruvian/Mexican infusion of dishes she had created.

From the beginning, my clients had expressed the need for the food to be PERFECT because it is such an important item in their cultures. Wendy was completely open to the idea and was as excited about it as we were.

All in all I was very pleased working with WK. Her and her staff are hard working and will do anything in their power to make an event go smoothly.

I'd definitely recommend Wendy Krispin again to any of my future clients!

Carol · Married on 08/27/2016

Give her a try! Wendy had great ideas of things to have at our wedding. She was very easy to work with. The food was wonderful!