Tastefully Yours Catering

Southlake, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tastefully Yours Catering is a Southlake, Texas-based company dedicated to the art of fine dining experiences at wedding celebrations. Between clear attention to detail and personalized service, owners Lisa and Andrew Huszar strive to delight your taste buds. These professionals are honored to be a part of your wedding and are ready to go above and beyond in exceeding your expectations.

Cuisine

Andrew, the Executive Chef, can create a customized menu that reflects your sense of taste and dietary needs. He and his talented team combine imagination and creativity with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. These professionals are trained in a variety of cuisine styles ranging from European dishes to vegan and vegetarian options.

Tastefully Yours Catering is excited to provide you with polished services and impeccable presentation. On your most special occasion, Lisa and Andrew aspire to deliver an experience that is nothing short of perfection. You can have your meals served in many different ways depending on what you prefer. This includes but is not limited to:

• Buffet
  • Family style
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$64

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$64

Server(s)
China
Flatware
Glassware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Carol D. Married on 09/01/2021

Absolutely a fantastic experience!

Lisa and staff were punctual, attentive, and friendly. The food was exceptional. So many ideas to choose from, and all were equally delicious.
    Lorna D. Married on 08/28/2021

If I could give them 10 stars I would. Excellent!

If I could give them 10 stars I would. I found Tastefully Yours online with no references. I read a lot of their reviews and I talked to them personally two different times, while calling other places, before I decided to go with them. On the phone they were very professional, took their time and really wanted to know about our event. Just talking to them made me feel happy about our decision. The food was absolutely amazing. All very fresh and cooked to perfection. The presentation was beautiful. I received so many compliments from our guests. I could not have been happier with the service or the food. Will definitely use them again as well as tell my friends about them.
    Cathy N. Married on 12/04/2020

Off the Hook!

Tastefully Yours is OUTSTANDING! We engaged their services for a brunch for 60 people the day after our daughters wedding. I can't say enough great things about them! Professional, efficient, first class service. AND the food was off the hook fantastic! Presentation as well as taste was remarkable. One of the items I ordered was the Eggs Benedict. I was skeptical as to how they would be able to serve 60 and still have that must have runny yoke but they DID IT! WOW! This crew came in and did it all and would not let me do a thing. They left my home cleaner than when they arrived. They move about their work so quietly and efficiently, you hardly know they are there. It was such a pleasure and so relaxing after such a busy stressful day before. You won't go wrong with Tastefully Yours-everything was outstanding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

JC Bartending JC Bartending Wedding Caterers

Always a pleasure to work with! Tastefully Yours Catering always does an awesome job. Highly recommend.

The Laurel Texas The Laurel Texas Mansion Weddings

From our required list of full-service caterers, Lisa and Andrew are one of them we seem very often. They have this ability to talk about foods from the initial consultation to setting a table that Wow's on event day with true attention to detail in the presentation and the flavors! You will always leave one of their events full and with such raving reviews. We look forward to having them back time and time again. -Ashlee, the Laurel

One True Plan One True Plan Travel Agents

Lisa and Andrew are the best in the catering realm. Their food is superb, and I look forward to each morsel I have to opportunity to taste. Andrew is an artist in the kitchen, and Lisa makes sure the service is unparalleled. I am delighted each time I am able to work with these fine caterers. They can make absolutely ANYTHING!

1959 West Southlake Blvd RTE 150 Southlake, TX, 76092
Location of (Tastefully Yours Catering)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding