37 Reviews for Tastefully Yours Catering

Southern (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Chairs (1)
37 Tastefully Yours Catering Reviews

We were introduced to the Tastefully Yours catering service through our wedding venue, The Laurel, as being one of their preferred vendors.

Once I requested a quote for the type of service we were looking for, Lisa Huszar was very prompt to respond and sent me a very comprehensive quote. The quote included several delicious appetizer and meal options as well as several pictures so we could get a better idea of what we would be selecting. The final quote was very detailed so that we could better understand exactly where we were spending our money.

Lisa always gave me sound advice on what would work best for the large attendance we were expecting. We were very grateful for her cost effective input!

Tastefully Yours also provided a taste testing experience that included a generous selection of appetizers and meal options so that we would be confident in our final decisions. At this time, we were also able to choose our serving and centerpiece decor from the storeroom which was adjacent to the kitchen.

Prior to our wedding, we had to make a few updates based on our guest count and Lisa was very flexible and made prompt adjustments to our quote so that we could move on to other last minute wedding preparations. I had full confidence that Lisa had this part my daughter's wedding day handled, which was a huge relief throughout the rest of our wedding planning!

On the wedding day, Tastefully Yours sent their staff earlier than I expected (which was a good thing). They were very professional and took great pride in the table set up, appetizer stations and and buffet preparations.

The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful! I received many compliments on the catering and would highly recommend Tastefully Yours for any occasion. They have an extensive selection of recipes and can accommodate any event, large or small!

Mary Weinrich (MOB)

Profile Picture Mary, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Lisa and Andrew at Tastefully Yours Catering were amazing to work with for our wedding this past June. Lisa was great, she really goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. The tasting dinner was wonderful...Not only did Chef Andrew personally serve us dinner, they even boxed up all our leftovers! Additionally, Lisa was a HUGE help with a number of our rentals. We have absolutely zero complaints and will recommend their service to everyone we know !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, American, Bartender(s)

The food and service from Tastefully Yours is unmatched in DFW!! Lisa and Andrew went above and beyond with every detail in catering our wedding! We did food stations at our wedding and the food was delicious and presented in the most beautiful way. No stainless steel "buffet servers!!" All of the food was in beautiful dishes and presented in a stunning way, served hot and the stations were all decorated beautifully!! I would choose Tastefully Yours for any future event! We had more people tell us after the wedding that the food was the BEST FOOD they have EVER had at a wedding!! As a bride that is exactly the reaction that you want!! They were a joy to work with and they are willing to do whatever is needed to make sure your vision comes to life!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Madison, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Southwestern, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings

If you are looking for a caterer that will accommodate what you are wanting withing a specific budget then go to Tastefully Yours. Our wedding was very large and I wanted alot for the amount of guests we had. All of the pricing was upfront with no surprises. Our bill included food, staff service, rentals(linens, plates, cups, silverware napkins etc) tip, tax, Lisa helped me with my vision of the food and not wanting a typical silver tray and heat lamp buffet. I was able to have a buffet, with passed and displayed appetizers! She provided lots of decor for the food displays and even ordered linens so I did not have to deal with the extra stress. The food is also amazing. The chef has traveled the world and it shows in his food. Our guests loved the food. One guest
"Your food was actually amazing it didn't taste like wedding food at all" Another guest is getting married later this year and is also hoping to book Tastefully Yours after her experience at our wedding!

Profile Picture Tayler, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had the best time working with Lisa to plan our event. She was very flexible and friendly. She helped us get everything we wanted and more!! I would highly recommend Tastefully Yours for any event your planning!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I met Lisa and Andrew for the first time at a tasting for our daughter's wedding. All we can say is ...."amazing, wonderful and out of this world delicious!" The food was beyond compare and we knew we had made the right decision. Andrew is an amazing chef! His dishes not only taste great, but are so beautifully prepared! He is a true artist in both respects. Lisa is awesome and so great to work with. She will work within your budget to give you the best, most amazing food for your event. So many of our guests came up to us after dinner and said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Wow....so awesome to hear that and what a great testament to the team at Tastefully Yours. They are awesome and made our daughter's wedding day the best! Lori S.

Profile Picture Lori , 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything from start to finish with Tastefully Yours Catering was exceptional. The planning stage with Lisa and Andrew was easy and fun. The tasting was very elegant and tasteful. Everything on the day of the wedding was went off without a hitch. The servers were absolute professionals, the service of the food was perfect, the bartender made sure I always had a fresh drink!! That's important!! I was so impressed with every element of Tastefully Yours - I would definitely hire them again.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

WOW! What can I say about this husband and wife duo!! They are FANTASTIC!!! From the very first phone call with Lisa I knew she was my girl for catering my wedding! She really wants to understand what YOU want and go through EVERY DETAIL!! Andrew, her husband, does all the cooking and he is wonderful!! Everyone RAVED about the food at our wedding!! Including a pasta Andrew created special for my wedding with a yummy garlic sauce and shrimp!! Thank you Lisa and Andrew for making sure the food was fantastic at our wedding and to your staff!!! I would recommend you guys to ANYONE!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Signature Drink

As the mother of a bride who lived in a different state ,I was honestly a little nervous about allowing my daughter and her finance to have full control over the catering of the wedding. However I could not have been happier with Tastefully yours.
The food was amazing, Lisa was professional ,super accommodating and patient with all of my phone calls and changes to the menu. The staff was wonderful. I highly reccommend tastefully yours. We are so happy that we chose this catering company, everything was pure perfection, just make sure to get enough bacon straws they are that good!!.

Profile Picture shari, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, American, Southwestern

The staff and food was absolutely amazing! They created a spectacular menu that my guests enjoyed so much! Very easy to get in touch with and kept us up to date on new ideas and changes that needed to be made.

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tastefully Yours provided catering and rentals for my daughter's wedding this past Sunday. Everything exceeded my expectations.
The food and presentation was amazing, the staff attentive and beyond professional.
My sister in law lives in NYC and has a very active social life with very affluent people. She told me that this was the trendiest and most delicious "wedding food" she's ever had.
Lisa and Andrew Huszar - the owners of the company listened, made suggestions and handled every last minute change you will be guaranteed to encounter,
I was obviously nervous while getting ready at the venue. Once Andrew (the chef-owner) showed up with the food, his staff and his sweet smile I knew I was in good hands and was able to relax.
We all know that 80% of your wedding's success pivots on the food and drinks you serve. Do yourself a favor and hire Tastefully Yours so your event can be as successful as ours was.

Profile Picture Judy, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Lisa and Andrew were fabulous. They created the perfect presentation for the absolutely delicious food for my daughters wedding. Their service and responsiveness throughout the process was exemplary. So many guest raved and complimented about the food and hors d'oeuvres. We are thrilled that we found Tastefully Yours and would absolutely highly recommend them for any catering needs. Thank you for being a part of Alli and Jon's perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Lisa and her husband were so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We had a lot of fun with them at the tasting. The guests at our daughter's wedding reception were raving about how good the food was.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

The food was absolutely phenomenal. After the tasting, we just dreamt about the food for weeks and couldn't wait to have more of it at the wedding. At the wedding itself, all the guests just raved about how good it was. Beyond the food itself, Tastefully Yours was one of the few catering options we contacted in town that returned calls promptly and was upfront and clear about all costs. As the preparations wore on, Lisa (the owner) bent over backward to accommodate all kinds of special requests, and it was clear throughout that she was way more interested in making us happy than in haggling over costs. At the wedding, everything ran smoothly and professionally, even though Lisa had been dealing with medical issues the whole week just before. We can't recommend Tastefully Yours enough.

Profile Picture Greg, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We love Tastefully Yours. Lisa and Andrew are absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic at our wedding. When we first talked with Tastefully Yours, we were immediately impressed by how personable Lisa was. Then, we knew we made the right choice when we tasted Andrew's food. Wow. Everything I tried tasted like heaven. Before the wedding, we had a tasting to finalize our menu and we were allowed to bring some friends. We had a great time trying the different courses, and it made picking our final menu easy. On the day of the wedding, they arrived when they said they would, and the food was exactly what I was expecting. It was perfect. They also had a great wait staff. While we were taking pictures after the ceremony, they brought down trays of appetizers to make sure that we got to have some. Then they brought down wine for everyone. It just made our photos a lot more fun for us and our bridal party. After the wedding, they made us a to-go bag filled with all of the different courses from our meal. We ate on it in the limo on the way to the airport, at our gate in the airport, and even in our room when we arrived at our honeymoon. It was that good. I would rehire them in a heart beat. They are great people who make great food.

Profile Picture Ali, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Lisa coordinated chair and table rentals, valet services, and food for my step-daughter's wedding reception. Everything happened as scheduled and promised and our guests couldn't stop talking about the food. Every item on the menu was delicious! Andrew is an incredible chef! People are still talking about the event.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the first call with Lisa to the hug goodbye on wedding day it was complete pleasure doing business with her. Her presentation was spot on and our guests raved about how wonderful everything tasted and looked. She handled everything for us from linen rentals to the cake table. We changed our mind on the menu after our tasting and she was completely flexible and went out of her way to give us exactly what we wanted. The tasting was magnificent. Lisa, sat at the table with us and explained everything in detail and Andrew, her husband delivered dish after dish of delicious food. The hardest thing about the whole process was deciding what to choose. My daughters wedding was a brunch menu and the options they provided were endless. Lisa and Andrew leave you with the feeling that they love what they do and really go above and beyond to give you what you want. I can not recommend them highly enough. Lisa returned all my calls promptly.

Profile Picture User4341755, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow! What a great husband and wife team this duo is. Lisa answered all our questions and spent hours on the phone with me and my mom going over details and reworking the menu to make sure our event was exactly what we envisioned and that the menu was in our budget.
The food is incredible! It is well showcased with a beautiful set up. They had everything set up/ and cleaned up on time, and they were very professional. I couldn't say enough good things.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Lisa and Andrew were incredible. They were so accomodating, so professional, had the absolute BEST ideas and menus and the food was beyond belief! They made every aspect of that part of the wedding perfect. When we were under the most stress - it was actually Lisa who would be the calming force. Our guests were overwhelmed at how incredible the food was - the wait staff were perfect and everyone worked really hard to make the reception very special and wonderful from beginning to end for the bride and groom. We plan on using Tastfully Yours for any and all other events that we work on. They are exceptional in every sense of the word!! We can not thank them enough!! Megan and David Martinez

Profile Picture Megan, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tastefully Yours is and incredible company! Our food was not only delicious, but it was beautifully presented. We had a 1920's wedding with classic cocktails and appetizer style dinner, and the staff ran our event without a hitch!

Lisa really worked with us to understand our vision and she brought incredible ideas. She had a unique collection of serving items that really added personality and elegance to our event. She also worked very hard to accomplish the goals while sticking to the budget.

If you envision classy, decadent food that is visually appealing as well as top-notch service, Tastefully Yours is a great choice.

Profile Picture Traci, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was wonderful. Still hearing about how great the Mac and cheese station was. Very professional and willing to go above and beyond with their services.

Profile Picture User3681989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you're looking for world class cuisine in DFW, you've found the right caterer!! I found Tastefully Yours after the catering plans for my wedding fell through. When I first spoke with Lisa, I didn't have a clue what I wanted. I just said "I love southern comfort food, but I'd like something with a contemporary spin." From that short conversation, she sent me menu choices and we came up with fried chicken, red velvet waffles, southern-style cooked kale and fried green tomato salad. For the hors d'oeuvres, we picked mac n cheese croquettes, mini pot pies, and jalapeno shrimp and grit bites.

Our menu blew people away! I knew that I'd like it but was nervous about others. Well, I underestimated my friends and family because so many people got seconds and thirds. They loved the food. I've had several people text or email me because they want to refer Tastefully Yours to someone or book them for an event.

If you book Tastefully Yours, you're guaranteed to have great food at your wedding. If you're having doubts, do a consultation with Lisa or try a tasting. She recognizes that every couple is different so she'll give you options and even talk with Andrew to conceptualize food ideas unique to you. They will blow you away!

Thank you Lisa and Andrew for being so professional, kind, accommodating, helpful and inventive for our special day. We will never forget our wedding cuisine! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Words can't describe how great Lisa with Tastefully Yours Catering was! I planned my wedding from a different city and Lisa was very understanding and emailed me back immediately!! Everything about this company was professional and unique! They take food to a whole new level from the beautiful display of the food to the taste! Our guests could not get enough of how tasty and different our wedding buffet was! Lisa wants to make the experience great and smooth, and that she did!! She took care of us from the tasting to packing us a to go bag on our wedding night for the hotel room! I will recommend TASTEFULLY YOURS to anyone! You will not be disappointed with their services! They exceeded any expectations I had! :)

Thank you Tastefully Yours Catering!!!

Bianca and Mitch

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our daughter got married this past summer at our home and I had Tastefully Yours do the catering. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!!! Their food is outstanding and delicious! Very beautiful display and attention to detail. The tasting before the wedding was over the top wonderful! No question, we knew for sure that we wanted Chef Andrew to do the catering! Lisa was very efficient going over details both on the phone and at their shop making sure every detail was covered. Their staff was most excellent! I will definitely use them again when need be. Thank you, Andrew and Lisa!!!

Profile Picture User3449766, 2+ years ago, 1 Review