Tastefully Yours Catering Reviews

Tastefully Yours Catering 3
Tastefully Yours Catering 4
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 11/10/2017

I honestly can't rave enough about Tastefully Yours! Our wedding was on November 10, 2017 and Lisa was the most organized and pleasant caterer to work with, we didn't worry about a thing. After our initial meeting and tasting with she and Chef Andrew, we knew our reception was in good hands. Lisa listened to us and worked with us on a menu that reflected our tastes perfectly. We're still getting compliments about how good the food was. Chef Andrew's Gouda mac and cheese is the bomb! The catering team on the day of our wedding was fantastic, everyone was on time, efficient, super helpful and made everything seem effortless. They took incredibly good care of my groom and I, making sure we had plenty to eat and our glasses were never empty. I highly recommend Tastefully Yours!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Tastefully Yours Catering's reply:

Terri, That was such a sweet review. I have to say that you made it easy as well. Both you both were super easy to work with. Best of luck and love forever!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/03/2017

Lisa and Andrew at Tastefully Yours Catering were amazing to work with for our wedding this past June. Lisa was great, she really goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. The tasting dinner was wonderful...Not only did Chef Andrew personally serve us dinner, they even boxed up all our leftovers! Additionally, Lisa was a HUGE help with a number of our rentals. We have absolutely zero complaints and will recommend their service to everyone we know !

Sent on 08/31/2017

Tastefully Yours Catering's reply:

Thank you so much much for this sweet review. i truly enjoyed working with you on your wedding. You looked AMAZING! We were proud to be your caterer.

Madison · Married on 04/08/2017

The food and service from Tastefully Yours is unmatched in DFW!! Lisa and Andrew went above and beyond with every detail in catering our wedding! We did food stations at our wedding and the food was delicious and presented in the most beautiful way. No stainless steel "buffet servers!!" All of the food was in beautiful dishes and presented in a stunning way, served hot and the stations were all decorated beautifully!! I would choose Tastefully Yours for any future event! We had more people tell us after the wedding that the food was the BEST FOOD they have EVER had at a wedding!! As a bride that is exactly the reaction that you want!! They were a joy to work with and they are willing to do whatever is needed to make sure your vision comes to life!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Tastefully Yours Catering 5
    Tastefully Yours Catering 6
    Tastefully Yours Catering 7
    Tastefully Yours Catering 8

Tastefully Yours Catering's reply:

Madison, Thank you for the kind words. Your wedding and stations were fun to create. Andrew and I wish you both all the best in love and luck!

Tayler · Married on 01/21/2017

If you are looking for a caterer that will accommodate what you are wanting withing a specific budget then go to Tastefully Yours. Our wedding was very large and I wanted alot for the amount of guests we had. All of the pricing was upfront with no surprises. Our bill included food, staff service, rentals(linens, plates, cups, silverware napkins etc) tip, tax, Lisa helped me with my vision of the food and not wanting a typical silver tray and heat lamp buffet. I was able to have a buffet, with passed and displayed appetizers! She provided lots of decor for the food displays and even ordered linens so I did not have to deal with the extra stress. The food is also amazing. The chef has traveled the world and it shows in his food. Our guests loved the food. One guest
    "Your food was actually amazing it didn't taste like wedding food at all" Another guest is getting married later this year and is also hoping to book Tastefully Yours after her experience at our wedding!

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

We had the best time working with Lisa to plan our event. She was very flexible and friendly. She helped us get everything we wanted and more!! I would highly recommend Tastefully Yours for any event your planning!!!!

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I met Lisa and Andrew for the first time at a tasting for our daughter's wedding. All we can say is ...."amazing, wonderful and out of this world delicious!" The food was beyond compare and we knew we had made the right decision. Andrew is an amazing chef! His dishes not only taste great, but are so beautifully prepared! He is a true artist in both respects. Lisa is awesome and so great to work with. She will work within your budget to give you the best, most amazing food for your event. So many of our guests came up to us after dinner and said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Wow....so awesome to hear that and what a great testament to the team at Tastefully Yours. They are awesome and made our daughter's wedding day the best! Lori S.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything from start to finish with Tastefully Yours Catering was exceptional. The planning stage with Lisa and Andrew was easy and fun. The tasting was very elegant and tasteful. Everything on the day of the wedding was went off without a hitch. The servers were absolute professionals, the service of the food was perfect, the bartender made sure I always had a fresh drink!! That's important!! I was so impressed with every element of Tastefully Yours - I would definitely hire them again.

Amy · Married on 09/23/2016

WOW! What can I say about this husband and wife duo!! They are FANTASTIC!!! From the very first phone call with Lisa I knew she was my girl for catering my wedding! She really wants to understand what YOU want and go through EVERY DETAIL!! Andrew, her husband, does all the cooking and he is wonderful!! Everyone RAVED about the food at our wedding!! Including a pasta Andrew created special for my wedding with a yummy garlic sauce and shrimp!! Thank you Lisa and Andrew for making sure the food was fantastic at our wedding and to your staff!!! I would recommend you guys to ANYONE!!!

shari · Married on 06/05/2016

As the mother of a bride who lived in a different state ,I was honestly a little nervous about allowing my daughter and her finance to have full control over the catering of the wedding. However I could not have been happier with Tastefully yours.
    The food was amazing, Lisa was professional ,super accommodating and patient with all of my phone calls and changes to the menu. The staff was wonderful. I highly reccommend tastefully yours. We are so happy that we chose this catering company, everything was pure perfection, just make sure to get enough bacon straws they are that good!!.

The staff and food was absolutely amazing! They created a spectacular menu that my guests enjoyed so much! Very easy to get in touch with and kept us up to date on new ideas and changes that needed to be made.

Judy · Married on 10/11/2015

Tastefully Yours provided catering and rentals for my daughter's wedding this past Sunday. Everything exceeded my expectations.
    The food and presentation was amazing, the staff attentive and beyond professional.
    My sister in law lives in NYC and has a very active social life with very affluent people. She told me that this was the trendiest and most delicious "wedding food" she's ever had.
    Lisa and Andrew Huszar - the owners of the company listened, made suggestions and handled every last minute change you will be guaranteed to encounter,
    I was obviously nervous while getting ready at the venue. Once Andrew (the chef-owner) showed up with the food, his staff and his sweet smile I knew I was in good hands and was able to relax.
    We all know that 80% of your wedding's success pivots on the food and drinks you serve. Do yourself a favor and hire Tastefully Yours so your event can be as successful as ours was.

Sharon · Married on 08/15/2015

Lisa and Andrew were fabulous. They created the perfect presentation for the absolutely delicious food for my daughters wedding. Their service and responsiveness throughout the process was exemplary. So many guest raved and complimented about the food and hors d'oeuvres. We are thrilled that we found Tastefully Yours and would absolutely highly recommend them for any catering needs. Thank you for being a part of Alli and Jon's perfect wedding.

Stacy · Married on 06/12/2015

Lisa and her husband were so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We had a lot of fun with them at the tasting. The guests at our daughter's wedding reception were raving about how good the food was.

Greg · Married on 05/02/2015

The food was absolutely phenomenal. After the tasting, we just dreamt about the food for weeks and couldn't wait to have more of it at the wedding. At the wedding itself, all the guests just raved about how good it was. Beyond the food itself, Tastefully Yours was one of the few catering options we contacted in town that returned calls promptly and was upfront and clear about all costs. As the preparations wore on, Lisa (the owner) bent over backward to accommodate all kinds of special requests, and it was clear throughout that she was way more interested in making us happy than in haggling over costs. At the wedding, everything ran smoothly and professionally, even though Lisa had been dealing with medical issues the whole week just before. We can't recommend Tastefully Yours enough.

Ali · Married on 03/28/2015

We love Tastefully Yours. Lisa and Andrew are absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic at our wedding. When we first talked with Tastefully Yours, we were immediately impressed by how personable Lisa was. Then, we knew we made the right choice when we tasted Andrew's food. Wow. Everything I tried tasted like heaven. Before the wedding, we had a tasting to finalize our menu and we were allowed to bring some friends. We had a great time trying the different courses, and it made picking our final menu easy. On the day of the wedding, they arrived when they said they would, and the food was exactly what I was expecting. It was perfect. They also had a great wait staff. While we were taking pictures after the ceremony, they brought down trays of appetizers to make sure that we got to have some. Then they brought down wine for everyone. It just made our photos a lot more fun for us and our bridal party. After the wedding, they made us a to-go bag filled with all of the different courses from our meal. We ate on it in the limo on the way to the airport, at our gate in the airport, and even in our room when we arrived at our honeymoon. It was that good. I would rehire them in a heart beat. They are great people who make great food.

Susan · Married on 09/13/2014

Lisa coordinated chair and table rentals, valet services, and food for my step-daughter's wedding reception. Everything happened as scheduled and promised and our guests couldn't stop talking about the food. Every item on the menu was delicious! Andrew is an incredible chef! People are still talking about the event.

From the first call with Lisa to the hug goodbye on wedding day it was complete pleasure doing business with her. Her presentation was spot on and our guests raved about how wonderful everything tasted and looked. She handled everything for us from linen rentals to the cake table. We changed our mind on the menu after our tasting and she was completely flexible and went out of her way to give us exactly what we wanted. The tasting was magnificent. Lisa, sat at the table with us and explained everything in detail and Andrew, her husband delivered dish after dish of delicious food. The hardest thing about the whole process was deciding what to choose. My daughters wedding was a brunch menu and the options they provided were endless. Lisa and Andrew leave you with the feeling that they love what they do and really go above and beyond to give you what you want. I can not recommend them highly enough. Lisa returned all my calls promptly.

Wow! What a great husband and wife team this duo is. Lisa answered all our questions and spent hours on the phone with me and my mom going over details and reworking the menu to make sure our event was exactly what we envisioned and that the menu was in our budget.
    The food is incredible! It is well showcased with a beautiful set up. They had everything set up/ and cleaned up on time, and they were very professional. I couldn't say enough good things.

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Lisa and Andrew were incredible. They were so accomodating, so professional, had the absolute BEST ideas and menus and the food was beyond belief! They made every aspect of that part of the wedding perfect. When we were under the most stress - it was actually Lisa who would be the calming force. Our guests were overwhelmed at how incredible the food was - the wait staff were perfect and everyone worked really hard to make the reception very special and wonderful from beginning to end for the bride and groom. We plan on using Tastfully Yours for any and all other events that we work on. They are exceptional in every sense of the word!! We can not thank them enough!! Megan and David Martinez

Traci · Married on 01/10/2014

Tastefully Yours is and incredible company! Our food was not only delicious, but it was beautifully presented. We had a 1920's wedding with classic cocktails and appetizer style dinner, and the staff ran our event without a hitch!

Lisa really worked with us to understand our vision and she brought incredible ideas. She had a unique collection of serving items that really added personality and elegance to our event. She also worked very hard to accomplish the goals while sticking to the budget.

If you envision classy, decadent food that is visually appealing as well as top-notch service, Tastefully Yours is a great choice.

• User3681989 · 2+ years ago

Food was wonderful. Still hearing about how great the Mac and cheese station was. Very professional and willing to go above and beyond with their services.

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2013

If you're looking for world class cuisine in DFW, you've found the right caterer!! I found Tastefully Yours after the catering plans for my wedding fell through. When I first spoke with Lisa, I didn't have a clue what I wanted. I just said "I love southern comfort food, but I'd like something with a contemporary spin." From that short conversation, she sent me menu choices and we came up with fried chicken, red velvet waffles, southern-style cooked kale and fried green tomato salad. For the hors d'oeuvres, we picked mac n cheese croquettes, mini pot pies, and jalapeno shrimp and grit bites.

Our menu blew people away! I knew that I'd like it but was nervous about others. Well, I underestimated my friends and family because so many people got seconds and thirds. They loved the food. I've had several people text or email me because they want to refer Tastefully Yours to someone or book them for an event.

If you book Tastefully Yours, you're guaranteed to have great food at your wedding. If you're having doubts, do a consultation with Lisa or try a tasting. She recognizes that every couple is different so she'll give you options and even talk with Andrew to conceptualize food ideas unique to you. They will blow you away!

Thank you Lisa and Andrew for being so professional, kind, accommodating, helpful and inventive for our special day. We will never forget our wedding cuisine! :)

Bianca · Married on 06/07/2013

Words can't describe how great Lisa with Tastefully Yours Catering was! I planned my wedding from a different city and Lisa was very understanding and emailed me back immediately!! Everything about this company was professional and unique! They take food to a whole new level from the beautiful display of the food to the taste! Our guests could not get enough of how tasty and different our wedding buffet was! Lisa wants to make the experience great and smooth, and that she did!! She took care of us from the tasting to packing us a to go bag on our wedding night for the hotel room! I will recommend TASTEFULLY YOURS to anyone! You will not be disappointed with their services! They exceeded any expectations I had! :)

Thank you Tastefully Yours Catering!!!

Bianca and Mitch

Our daughter got married this past summer at our home and I had Tastefully Yours do the catering. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!!! Their food is outstanding and delicious! Very beautiful display and attention to detail. The tasting before the wedding was over the top wonderful! No question, we knew for sure that we wanted Chef Andrew to do the catering! Lisa was very efficient going over details both on the phone and at their shop making sure every detail was covered. Their staff was most excellent! I will definitely use them again when need be. Thank you, Andrew and Lisa!!!