Tastefully Yours Catering Reviews

Tastefully Yours Catering 3
Tastefully Yours Catering 4
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/28/2019

Ruth Robbins - MVB (most valuable baker)

Ruth Robbins is a pro. She made our cake vision come to life at HALF the price that the vendors in downtown Fort Worth could offer - and I promise you the cake tasted just as good if not better than all of the others we had tried.

She's been doing this for over 25 years and it shows - Ruth is professional, organized & very very talented. We've had so many people compliment our cake selection. I can completely attribute that to Ruth - she walked us through all of the options, & her recommendations. The process was so smooth and easy - and that's something special when you're in the midst of wedding planning.

You can't go wrong with booking Tastefully Yours Cakes & Ruth Robbins for your next event. Thank you, Ruth, for everything you did. We are so grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hello Krista,
    It seems you have accidentally left a review for Tastefully Yours Catering, instead of Tastefully Yours CAKES! I am sure Ruth would love this review though so please make sure to post on her website!
    Page Lewellen
    Tastefully Yours Catering
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sankey · Married on 08/28/2019

Excellent presentation and quality of food!

Tastefully Yours Cartering is dedicated to making your event special. As an event planner, I have had the pleasure of working with them a few times on both small and large events. Every time the quality of food and service was impeccable! My clients have been exceptionally happy!
    !

Sent on 08/28/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Foodie Catering

We loved going in for our tasting and trying out the food, and they were very flexible with make some changes due to allergies and taste! Many people said it was the best wedding food they had ever had! For sure recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Caitlin,
    The pleasure was all min. Thank you for allowing Tastefully Yours Catering to be on your extraordinary vendor team

Julia · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastic!

Andrew, Lisa and her team are amazing! Our guests said, "the best food they have ever had at a wedding". The appetizers, dinner and service were exceptional! I cannot thank you enough for making our daughter's wedding perfect! Not only was the food delicious, but there was plenty! No one went home hungry! Tastefully yours also does an exceptional job with the presentation! I HIGHLY recommend them and would definitely use them again! Thank you, thank you Andrew, Lisa and the TEAM!

Sent on 07/23/2019

shelly Krahn · Married on 12/22/2018

Great job!

Thank you, Mary, for being so accommodating, flexible, and helpful! The food was great and reasonable and with an outdoor venue, were so great about not interfering in any way with the wedding going on in the same space! I highly recommend Tastefully Yours for your wedding. They were reasonable as well and being on a budget, this helped so much! We were able to come up with a great combination of foods for a brunch reception, and had lots of nice feedback!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

We were introduced to the Tastefully Yours catering service through our wedding venue, The Laurel, as being one of their preferred vendors.

Once I requested a quote for the type of service we were looking for, Lisa Huszar was very prompt to respond and sent me a very comprehensive quote. The quote included several delicious appetizer and meal options as well as several pictures so we could get a better idea of what we would be selecting. The final quote was very detailed so that we could better understand exactly where we were spending our money.

Lisa always gave me sound advice on what would work best for the large attendance we were expecting. We were very grateful for her cost effective input!

Tastefully Yours also provided a taste testing experience that included a generous selection of appetizers and meal options so that we would be confident in our final decisions. At this time, we were also able to choose our serving and centerpiece decor from the storeroom which was adjacent to the kitchen.

Prior to our wedding, we had to make a few updates based on our guest count and Lisa was very flexible and made prompt adjustments to our quote so that we could move on to other last minute wedding preparations. I had full confidence that Lisa had this part my daughter's wedding day handled, which was a huge relief throughout the rest of our wedding planning!

On the wedding day, Tastefully Yours sent their staff earlier than I expected (which was a good thing). They were very professional and took great pride in the table set up, appetizer stations and and buffet preparations.

The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful! I received many compliments on the catering and would highly recommend Tastefully Yours for any occasion. They have an extensive selection of recipes and can accommodate any event, large or small!

Mary Weinrich (MOB)

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 11/10/2017

I honestly can't rave enough about Tastefully Yours! Our wedding was on November 10, 2017 and Lisa was the most organized and pleasant caterer to work with, we didn't worry about a thing. After our initial meeting and tasting with she and Chef Andrew, we knew our reception was in good hands. Lisa listened to us and worked with us on a menu that reflected our tastes perfectly. We're still getting compliments about how good the food was. Chef Andrew's Gouda mac and cheese is the bomb! The catering team on the day of our wedding was fantastic, everyone was on time, efficient, super helpful and made everything seem effortless. They took incredibly good care of my groom and I, making sure we had plenty to eat and our glasses were never empty. I highly recommend Tastefully Yours!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Terri,
    That was such a sweet review. I have to say that you made it easy as well. Both you both were super easy to work with.
    Best of luck and love forever!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/03/2017

Lisa and Andrew at Tastefully Yours Catering were amazing to work with for our wedding this past June. Lisa was great, she really goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. The tasting dinner was wonderful...Not only did Chef Andrew personally serve us dinner, they even boxed up all our leftovers! Additionally, Lisa was a HUGE help with a number of our rentals. We have absolutely zero complaints and will recommend their service to everyone we know !

Sent on 08/31/2017

Tastefully Yours Catering's reply:

Thank you so much much for this sweet review.
    i truly enjoyed working with you on your wedding.
    You looked AMAZING! We were proud to be your caterer.

Madison · Married on 04/08/2017

The food and service from Tastefully Yours is unmatched in DFW!! Lisa and Andrew went above and beyond with every detail in catering our wedding! We did food stations at our wedding and the food was delicious and presented in the most beautiful way. No stainless steel "buffet servers!!" All of the food was in beautiful dishes and presented in a stunning way, served hot and the stations were all decorated beautifully!! I would choose Tastefully Yours for any future event! We had more people tell us after the wedding that the food was the BEST FOOD they have EVER had at a wedding!! As a bride that is exactly the reaction that you want!! They were a joy to work with and they are willing to do whatever is needed to make sure your vision comes to life!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Tastefully Yours Catering 5
    Tastefully Yours Catering 6
    Tastefully Yours Catering 7
    Tastefully Yours Catering 8

Madison,
    Thank you for the kind words. Your wedding and stations were fun to create.
    Andrew and I wish you both all the best in love and luck!

Tayler · Married on 01/21/2017

If you are looking for a caterer that will accommodate what you are wanting withing a specific budget then go to Tastefully Yours. Our wedding was very large and I wanted alot for the amount of guests we had. All of the pricing was upfront with no surprises. Our bill included food, staff service, rentals(linens, plates, cups, silverware napkins etc) tip, tax, Lisa helped me with my vision of the food and not wanting a typical silver tray and heat lamp buffet. I was able to have a buffet, with passed and displayed appetizers! She provided lots of decor for the food displays and even ordered linens so I did not have to deal with the extra stress. The food is also amazing. The chef has traveled the world and it shows in his food. Our guests loved the food. One guest
    "Your food was actually amazing it didn't taste like wedding food at all" Another guest is getting married later this year and is also hoping to book Tastefully Yours after her experience at our wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

We had the best time working with Lisa to plan our event. She was very flexible and friendly. She helped us get everything we wanted and more!! I would highly recommend Tastefully Yours for any event your planning!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I met Lisa and Andrew for the first time at a tasting for our daughter's wedding. All we can say is ...."amazing, wonderful and out of this world delicious!" The food was beyond compare and we knew we had made the right decision. Andrew is an amazing chef! His dishes not only taste great, but are so beautifully prepared! He is a true artist in both respects. Lisa is awesome and so great to work with. She will work within your budget to give you the best, most amazing food for your event. So many of our guests came up to us after dinner and said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Wow....so awesome to hear that and what a great testament to the team at Tastefully Yours. They are awesome and made our daughter's wedding day the best! Lori S.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything from start to finish with Tastefully Yours Catering was exceptional. The planning stage with Lisa and Andrew was easy and fun. The tasting was very elegant and tasteful. Everything on the day of the wedding was went off without a hitch. The servers were absolute professionals, the service of the food was perfect, the bartender made sure I always had a fresh drink!! That's important!! I was so impressed with every element of Tastefully Yours - I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Amy · Married on 09/23/2016

WOW! What can I say about this husband and wife duo!! They are FANTASTIC!!! From the very first phone call with Lisa I knew she was my girl for catering my wedding! She really wants to understand what YOU want and go through EVERY DETAIL!! Andrew, her husband, does all the cooking and he is wonderful!! Everyone RAVED about the food at our wedding!! Including a pasta Andrew created special for my wedding with a yummy garlic sauce and shrimp!! Thank you Lisa and Andrew for making sure the food was fantastic at our wedding and to your staff!!! I would recommend you guys to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

shari · Married on 06/05/2016

As the mother of a bride who lived in a different state ,I was honestly a little nervous about allowing my daughter and her finance to have full control over the catering of the wedding. However I could not have been happier with Tastefully yours.
    The food was amazing, Lisa was professional ,super accommodating and patient with all of my phone calls and changes to the menu. The staff was wonderful. I highly reccommend tastefully yours. We are so happy that we chose this catering company, everything was pure perfection, just make sure to get enough bacon straws they are that good!!.

Sent on 06/16/2016

The staff and food was absolutely amazing! They created a spectacular menu that my guests enjoyed so much! Very easy to get in touch with and kept us up to date on new ideas and changes that needed to be made.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Judy · Married on 10/11/2015

Tastefully Yours provided catering and rentals for my daughter's wedding this past Sunday. Everything exceeded my expectations.
    The food and presentation was amazing, the staff attentive and beyond professional.
    My sister in law lives in NYC and has a very active social life with very affluent people. She told me that this was the trendiest and most delicious "wedding food" she's ever had.
    Lisa and Andrew Huszar - the owners of the company listened, made suggestions and handled every last minute change you will be guaranteed to encounter,
    I was obviously nervous while getting ready at the venue. Once Andrew (the chef-owner) showed up with the food, his staff and his sweet smile I knew I was in good hands and was able to relax.
    We all know that 80% of your wedding's success pivots on the food and drinks you serve. Do yourself a favor and hire Tastefully Yours so your event can be as successful as ours was.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Sharon · Married on 08/15/2015

Lisa and Andrew were fabulous. They created the perfect presentation for the absolutely delicious food for my daughters wedding. Their service and responsiveness throughout the process was exemplary. So many guest raved and complimented about the food and hors d'oeuvres. We are thrilled that we found Tastefully Yours and would absolutely highly recommend them for any catering needs. Thank you for being a part of Alli and Jon's perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Stacy · Married on 06/12/2015

Lisa and her husband were so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We had a lot of fun with them at the tasting. The guests at our daughter's wedding reception were raving about how good the food was.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Greg · Married on 05/02/2015

The food was absolutely phenomenal. After the tasting, we just dreamt about the food for weeks and couldn't wait to have more of it at the wedding. At the wedding itself, all the guests just raved about how good it was. Beyond the food itself, Tastefully Yours was one of the few catering options we contacted in town that returned calls promptly and was upfront and clear about all costs. As the preparations wore on, Lisa (the owner) bent over backward to accommodate all kinds of special requests, and it was clear throughout that she was way more interested in making us happy than in haggling over costs. At the wedding, everything ran smoothly and professionally, even though Lisa had been dealing with medical issues the whole week just before. We can't recommend Tastefully Yours enough.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ali · Married on 03/28/2015

We love Tastefully Yours. Lisa and Andrew are absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic at our wedding. When we first talked with Tastefully Yours, we were immediately impressed by how personable Lisa was. Then, we knew we made the right choice when we tasted Andrew's food. Wow. Everything I tried tasted like heaven. Before the wedding, we had a tasting to finalize our menu and we were allowed to bring some friends. We had a great time trying the different courses, and it made picking our final menu easy. On the day of the wedding, they arrived when they said they would, and the food was exactly what I was expecting. It was perfect. They also had a great wait staff. While we were taking pictures after the ceremony, they brought down trays of appetizers to make sure that we got to have some. Then they brought down wine for everyone. It just made our photos a lot more fun for us and our bridal party. After the wedding, they made us a to-go bag filled with all of the different courses from our meal. We ate on it in the limo on the way to the airport, at our gate in the airport, and even in our room when we arrived at our honeymoon. It was that good. I would rehire them in a heart beat. They are great people who make great food.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Susan · Married on 09/13/2014

Lisa coordinated chair and table rentals, valet services, and food for my step-daughter's wedding reception. Everything happened as scheduled and promised and our guests couldn't stop talking about the food. Every item on the menu was delicious! Andrew is an incredible chef! People are still talking about the event.

Sent on 09/16/2014

From the first call with Lisa to the hug goodbye on wedding day it was complete pleasure doing business with her. Her presentation was spot on and our guests raved about how wonderful everything tasted and looked. She handled everything for us from linen rentals to the cake table. We changed our mind on the menu after our tasting and she was completely flexible and went out of her way to give us exactly what we wanted. The tasting was magnificent. Lisa, sat at the table with us and explained everything in detail and Andrew, her husband delivered dish after dish of delicious food. The hardest thing about the whole process was deciding what to choose. My daughters wedding was a brunch menu and the options they provided were endless. Lisa and Andrew leave you with the feeling that they love what they do and really go above and beyond to give you what you want. I can not recommend them highly enough. Lisa returned all my calls promptly.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Wow! What a great husband and wife team this duo is. Lisa answered all our questions and spent hours on the phone with me and my mom going over details and reworking the menu to make sure our event was exactly what we envisioned and that the menu was in our budget.
    The food is incredible! It is well showcased with a beautiful set up. They had everything set up/ and cleaned up on time, and they were very professional. I couldn't say enough good things.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Lisa and Andrew were incredible. They were so accomodating, so professional, had the absolute BEST ideas and menus and the food was beyond belief! They made every aspect of that part of the wedding perfect. When we were under the most stress - it was actually Lisa who would be the calming force. Our guests were overwhelmed at how incredible the food was - the wait staff were perfect and everyone worked really hard to make the reception very special and wonderful from beginning to end for the bride and groom. We plan on using Tastfully Yours for any and all other events that we work on. They are exceptional in every sense of the word!! We can not thank them enough!! Megan and David Martinez

Sent on 07/09/2014