Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting Reviews

64 | Lutz, FL

64 Reviews for Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

Geni · Married on 05/05/2018

48 hours after our wedding and the #1 compliment we have been receiving is how incredible the dj was. We all danced our tails off all night long. Eric made my dreams come true. He soooo over deliveres. I'm sooooo honored he was our dj.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Eric was so awesome!! He played everything we wanted and even tolerated that a lot of our guests were most interested in watching the MLB Postseason than dancing at times... But he did an incredible job, was super easy and great to work with and I would recommended him to everyone!

Cassie · Married on 10/07/2017

Definitely beyond happy with our decision to book Eric for our beach wedding in September! Living in Iowa, we kind of had to choose our vendors blindly. Lucky for us, our planner at Bilmar beach resort recommended him and we are glad she did. He knew our photographer too, so everyone had a blast and my family and friends loved him. He is genuine, friendly, easy to talk to and played everything we requested. He played all the good old songs! We did not want the night to end. I would definitely hire Eric for any wedding or special event! We couldn't be happier with how the night went.

Becky · Married on 03/25/2017

OMG!! Eric was a Godsend! As my first (and only) wedding I was so nervous that everyone enjoyed celebrating with us. I never realized how crazy it is on your wedding day and Eric put me in his very capable hands and was a champ! He took my feedback and desires of what i wanted and ran with it. Everyone had a great time and the music was Perfect! I even threw in loopholes of non traditional items and he handled like a pro. I could go on forever about how glad I am that Eric was part of my wedding, but rest assured I was greatly appreciative for him. He kept everything going on time as I was running to hug and kiss everyone and take pics. I never realized how crazy the reception is for bride and groom and having someone dependable like Eric meant the world to me.

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2017

Eric was truly amazing!!! He was referred to my husband and I from a friend and we are so glad we used him. It was tough finding a DJ because they are so important and make your wedding come to life. Eric was perfect at doing that. He had everyone dancing and was flexible enough to even extend his services for an extra hour! He was so helpful during our ceremony as I had a nephew who was playing the guitar during my walk and Eric was right there to help him and make sure he had what he needed. Thanks again Eric!! Steve and Nicole 3/4/2017

Alex · Married on 02/18/2017

Dj Hardy did an amazing job at our wedding, everything came out perfect the up lighting was beautiful and gave it that extra pop we needed at the venue, The music and sound quality was amazing, had people on the dance floor the entire night he did an amazing job, I would recommend his services to anyone and we're looking forward to using him again, Thanks again Dj Hardy from Alex and Cristel 2/18/17

Karly · Married on 12/30/2016

Eric was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We planned our wedding from Atlanta and he was so helpful. He eased all my nerves and went above and beyond with recommendations. The day of the wedding was simple incredible. He took my song recommendations and played them all as well as playing incredible music throughout. He had three sets ups because he did our ceremony which was outside, the cocktail hour, and finally the reception. Everyone was dancing the whole time which was exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect mix of slow songs and dance songs without too many cliche organized dance songs. He was was extremely understanding with last minute changes and remained calm and understanding the entire time. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

Hal · Married on 11/05/2016

Very professional and organized. Handled the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Had everyone dancing the night away. Great lighting and custom GOBO.

• teachthewurld

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2016

We were so lucky to be able to have Eric as our DJ. I had helped my brother plan his wedding in 2012 and that was when I first met Eric. He did an amazing job with their day, and when it came time to book our DJ it was a no-brainer on who we would choose. He was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole planning process and our wedding day went off without a hitch and he had an awesome set up. We can't say enough good things about him!

Stefaine · Married on 11/20/2015

Eric was a great dj for our wedding! Everything flowed perfectly and even when I was getting overwhelmed that people weren't supposed to be where they were he did an excellent job of stepping in and directing people. He played great music, all of of my requests, and even ensured the garter removal went well when we decided to do it only an hour before. The up lighting and gobo he provided was the perfect touch to make the reception look great. Lots of people on the dance floor made for a great time. Thank you!!

Jillian · Married on 11/07/2015

A friend of mine had hired Eric for her wedding, which is how I found him.
    He did such a good job at getting everyone up and dancing and keeping the party going at her wedding so I decided to contact him for my wedding.
    My now husband wasn’t certain if we needed a dj for our wedding since we didn’t think many people would really want to get out on the floor and dance aside from maybe to a slow song or two.
    Boy was he wrong!
    Eric did such a great job on our wedding day! He even had my grandmother out on the floor dancing!
    For our ceremony we had four songs and he did a great job at transitioning to each song!
    I’m not talking about easy songs either, the now husband walked down to “bad to the bone” and I walked down to the “yeah yeah yeahs” .

He took the time to learn how to say everyone's name correctly beforehand for when he did the introductions at the Reception, it was perfect!
    My now husband and I gave him a few songs that we definitely wanted played at the reception and he made sure to have them on hand and played them throughout the night.
    We also asked him to play certain genre's through certain parts of the night and he did a very good job at coming up with playlists that got everyone dancing and the kept the mood of the evening just right.
    We had family members and guests complimenting all night on how well the DJ did.
    We both felt like he went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible on our special day and that my friends, is worth its weight in gold!
    I would highly recommend Eric to anyone who was in need of a DJ for their wedding or any other event.

Chelsa · Married on 04/18/2015

My favorite part of the reception was the DJ!!! He directed everything! From the introductions to the cake cutting to the final dance. He also announced all the special details I had so none of the guests missed a thing. He made sure the night went flawlessly. I got to pick the songs I wanted for everything special and he had such a great playlist for in between. I couldn't have found a better person to lead the entire reception.

We loved Eric !!! He was quick to respond, outgoing and got the party going! We booked way back when we booked the rusty pelican- we got married on New Year's Eve so figured he would be off the market.

He kept in touch with us and got everything taken care of like we expected. his communication was awesome ! anytime I had a question he responded via text, or phone call almost immediately.

We definitely feel we got our money's worth and maybe even a little more ! We have been to weddings where the DJ was just miserable and everyone was on their rears the whole night, not DJ Hardy!

He really did a great job and hands down this was our favorite vendor to work with!

Lisa · Married on 03/08/2015

DJ Eric was amazing!!! We cannot say enough good things about him!! Our wedding planner recommended him to us for our Destination Wedding and boy was she right! We originally set up a skype meeting to discuss our wedding needs, and right away we were confident that Eric would deliver. He is very experienced, confident, has a great personality. Eric was always prompt with his response to our calls and emails, and was readily available to answer any of our questions. He made sure we were organized and prepared with our music list prior to our wedding day so that things would run smoothly on the day of, and it did!! The day of our wedding he showed up early to set up and played some music while our guests were arriving to set the mood for our tropical themed wedding. Our dinner and cocktail music was exactly what we wanted, and during our reception he made sure to play all of our request songs (and there were MANY!!), including our ethnic greek and Lebanese songs with PERFECT timing and flow! Eric also stuck with our “do not play” list, and made sure the music kept our guests on the dance floor all night long!! Every one of our guests was raving about what a fun night we had, how everyone was dancing to great music all night long, and that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We had such an amazing night, all thanks to DJ Eric!! If you’re looking for a DJ who knows what they’re doing, who will minimize any related stress and will make your wedding night the most fun for you and your guests, look no further and hire him!!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

Eric was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding!!! He is so easy to work with, attentive and professional. He knew how to keep our guests on the dance floor all night long, and made everything flow smoothly. We received so many compliments on how great the music was, and "what a great DJ" we had!!! THANK YOU HARDY & CO DJ & UP-LIGHTING!!!

• meredith

meredith · Married on 10/17/2014

Thank you, Eric, for doing the music for our wedding. You were amazing!

All we had was a specific list of songs for the special parts of the ceremony and the reception. After that we just wanted people to dance and have fun. Eric Hardy made that happen. Everyone had a great time and everyone was dancing just like we wanted.

Eric also did our up lighting and GOBO. The reception looked amazing! I completely 100% recommend Hardy & Co. for anyone's wedding! They are amazing!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

We LOVED Eric as our DJ for our wedding! We hired him for the reception, and he knows how to party! We also used uplighting from him, which really transformed our venue. We asked for a very specific color, "cobalt blue" and he said, no problem, we can get that for you! At no extra cost. He also provided us with this amazing screen projector so we could have a picture slideshow during the dinner and reception, and our guests kept commenting on how professional it was! Eric knew all the right music to play, and our guests kept on commenting (and are still commenting) about how great the music was! He played a fabulous mix of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. The greatest part was that before all of the "big moments" during the reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss etc.) Eric would come to find us and explain how to do things. He made us feel so comfortable, and kept the crowd laughing and having a great time. Our favorite part was the "shoe game" we played, and he had such a great personality for it! We would hire Eric again in a heartbeat, and very highly recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. We are so thrilled he was part of our wedding day. He was also friends with our photographer, so the two of them working together really made our day so special.

• Howell-Woodcock

Savannah · Married on 08/01/2014

We got married August 1st 2014 at the rusty pelican. The music was a great mix of everything. Old school for my grandparents and new school for the younger crowd. Everyone was on their feet. Everything flowed beautifully. Eric even took pictures of us on his personal phone and posted them to Facebook for us. Went above and beyond my expectations. And very organized. I was never stressed about my first dance song not being the right song etc. Everything including names of the wedding party were pronounced correctly. Highly highly recommend him to anyone.

• FutureMrsMorle

Abby · Married on 07/06/2014

Eric was one of my favorite vendors - he was so easy to work with and walks you through everything step by step. He is so experienced I had NOTHING to worry about - I kept seeing people with play and do not play lists - he took care of it, and I didn't have to worry one bit. I HIGHLY recommend Eric. I got the uplighting as well which was BEAUTIFUL and made the reception space. He is amazing!!!

Best,

Nick & Abby Morle

Sent on 07/22/2014

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting's reply:

Thanks guys! I had a great time too. Keep in touch!

Cindy · Married on 06/22/2014

Thank you Eric for creating an awesome time at our ceremony and wedding! We appreciate everything you did to make our day so special! Duane and Cindy Powell

Kris · Married on 05/24/2014

Eric was great. He kept us informed of what was coming next. Played a variety of music that appealed to everyone. If we didn't have a song picked out for a specific moment in the reception, he had some great choices.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting's reply:

Thank you!! You guys where great! Loved working for you!

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2014

Eric Hardy went beyond my expectations as a DJ. I didn't realize what a vital role the DJ played in your wedding until I saw the work Eric put in. Before the wedding Eric called me to personally explain what services he provides and during the planning process we stayed in contact. Right before the wedding he called and gave me a play by play of what to expect and it made me feel calm knowing he had everything in order. He even went above and beyond and spoke to my officiant before the wedding to run things over with him. The day of wedding he blew me away with his professionalism and I truly felt like he cared for how happy my husband and I were. He came to check on us and gave us a ten minute heads up before we were doing speeches, garter toss, and cutting the cake. I felt calm and happy on my wedding knowing he was making sure things were going perfect for us. He even had safety pins for when my dress wouldn't bustle! The uplighting he put in transformed the room. It was worth every penny. His music was perfect for the mood and he had everyone dancing the entire night. I had many special requests and he got every song I wanted played. We even had an impromptu break dance battle and Eric was ready with music and the microphone! Eric was the best DJ I could have hoped for and I strongly encouraged you to book him.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting's reply:

Thank you! You guys where great to work with! I love my job, and reviews like this really make my day!

Eric

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

He did an outstanding job with the up lighting and the music! I love that he was able to play all of the songs that were requested by us and he played other songs that the guests enjoyed. I am glad he was able to be there for our big day!

Gina · Married on 03/01/2014

Words cannot express how much we loved Eric! He made our wedding absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful prior to the wedding, but the day of he kept us on track and made sure everything that we wanted to happen did. He even ran into the kitchen to get the birthday cake we had made for my cousin at the end of the evening. Every guest commented on how great the music was and people were always on the dance floor. Not to mention the uplighting made the room so elegant.He truly made our wedding memorable! If you are looking for a professional DJ who will make an elegant ceremony, beautiful cocktail hour, and amazing reception, Eric is perfect! Thank you for everything!

Eric was AWESOME!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him :)