Happily Ever Blissful Reviews

71 Reviews for Happily Ever Blissful

1 User photo

Happily Ever Blissful 1

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Cindy was absolute perfection!

Cindy was amazing all-around and our wedding would not have happened without her. Cindy is incredibly thoughtful, extremely organized, and fun to be around. Cindy was always 10 steps ahead of me and I left feeling like I gained a friend. Cindy has great experience with multi-cultural weddings which was a giant plus for us. She is understanding of cultural norms/differences and found the best and most respectful ways to obtain traditions for both of us. When my venue started to become difficult, Cindy took full control and handled all while keeping me from stressing. Cindy gave us the best day of our lives. THANK YOU, CINDY!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Tim Gerrett · Married on 12/28/2018

An extremely helpful guiding hand

Cindy was great and took great care of us. Since we were in NYC just for the holidays with our families, we wanted an intimate ceremony that would be memorable, but not too long. Nothing to worry about! She guided us the whole way and made many great suggestions. We would wholeheartedly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2018

Cindy was helpful, professional and very considerate of our needs in the run up to our wedding - a perfect partner for the whole process. She gave good guidance and obviously has lots of experience, so we felt in good hands. Thank you Cindy!

Happily Ever Blissful 2
    Sent on 08/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/14/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Cindy and having her officiate our wedding. From the time we reached out to her through the planning process, Cindy was responsive, professional, and offered helpful advice . She helped execute our vision for our ceremony and prepared a perfect script for our needs. She also helped us navigate the marriage license process. Many of our guests later told us that they thought the ceremony and officiant were just lovely! All in all, I would highly recommend Cindy as an officiant for any wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2018

G K Gunina · Married on 06/23/2018

Nothing to worry about thanks to Cindy

We are so glad we hired Cindy as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in June. Her knowledge and experience was invaluable in helping to prepare, and organization and communication with the venue, vendors, officiant, and others insured that the entire event was perfect. She paid attention to every detail, and neither my husband nor I had to worry about or do a thing on our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Alison · Married on 06/15/2018

Cindy (Happily Ever Blissful) was fantastic as our officiant. She is very experienced and provided a lot of great examples and formats to create our own personalized script and vows for the ceremony. On the day of, she delivered a beautiful ceremony speech in a very clear and confident tone. She was also very responsive throughout the entire process - we always heard back from her within the same day for any questions that we had. Overall we can only say good things about Cindy and would highly recommend her as anyone's officiant!

- Alison & Justin (Wedding June 2018 - 225 guests)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy was amazing. She was super responsive and easy to work with. She listened to any changes we wanted and rolled with it. After the ceremony, people came up to ask who she was, thinking she was a good friend. She made the ceremony feel super intimate. My mother asked me if we wrote the vows ourselves, because it felt so special and personalized. She really added to the whole day.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Casie · Married on 06/10/2017

Cindy was amazing and responsive from day one. She met us in NYC for lunch and got to know us as a couple and asked all the right questions. The week of our wedding many things went wrong with vendors and such and she was there to always keep us in the loop and put out fires when needed. The day of our wedding there was a lot to coordinate. The venue also was not corporative and Cindy only had about an hour and a half to set up and delegate to vendors and organize everything along with being our officiant. Her husband came along to help which was so nice and helpful! Honestly, I would trust Cindy with my whole wedding again. She was very communicative the whole time and did everything she possibly could to make our wedding a successful event.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lani · Married on 06/10/2017

Cindy was the event planner and officiant for our daughter's wedding. She was very easy to work with, and helped pull-together a pretty complicated wedding in terms of the logisitics and decor. There were many separate vendors involved and she coordinated them all. We put a lot of pressure on her, and he handled everything with complete professionalism. Cindy helped us forget about the details and just enjoy the day.

I would highly recommend Cindy for your upcoming event.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Juan · Married on 05/21/2017

Cindy was very kind and professional and help us with all the questions we made. I would recomend her to any one looking for a officiant.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

Cindy was the officiant for our wedding ceremony in May 2017. We are different nationalities and religious backgrounds. We wanted the ceremony to focus on love and unity. Cindy did an amazing job of reflecting these sentiments in our ceremony. It was beautiful and simple. Our families were extremely touched and happy with the ceremony as well.

We contacted Cindy via email and she was always very prompt and professional in her responses which comforted us during the decision making process between officiants. She was also reasonably priced for our event. We are very happy to have had Cindy as part of our special day.

Sent on 06/27/2017

P Brian · Married on 11/13/2016

This is long overdue, but considering the last minute nature of everything, and the catch-up game I'm playing right now a rushed review wouldn't do this justice. Cindy delivered a beautifully prepared service under strict time constraints with both the bride and groom being two hours late ??. Due to her her meticulous work ethic and specific focus on attention to detail, a baby shower/proposal/ inprpomptu wedding was pulled off with less than a week's notice. Her experience and empathy proved critical in the final stages of its completion. She didn't have to wait for us. She need not have stayed because it was understood she was squeezing me in amidst her own personal schedule on the weekend. Yeah you guessed it; she came up CLUTCH. I was even afforded twenty minutes after my late arrival to get acquainted with the bar well enough to pull it off ??????. Simple adjectives can barely quantify or qualify Cindy's worth and role in the foundation of my little family. I will forever be humbled and grateful for this woman. Plus she's cute ??????. And we all know we want an attractive person getting you hitched. Makes so much more calming for when you watch it on replay ??????. Thanks so much again Cindy!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Carisa · Married on 09/11/2016

Cindy was great! She is so efficient, communication was easy. Every response was prompt. I am so grateful to have found her and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/22/2016

My fiance and I can't fully express how happy we are that Cindy officiated our wedding! She is highly professional, personable and clearly cares about creating the ceremony that fits the hopes of the couple.

She was very responsive and easy to communicate with and provided us with ideas on how to incorporate themes important to us for our wedding. She is also bilingual (!)--Spanish and English--and gave us a thorough outline to use as a basis for our script. She was open to how we edited her script and incorporated all the changes, including the cultural and spiritual elements we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and met all of our desires to create the warm environment we wanted.

We highly recommend her if you want someone that truly loves her work.

Thank you, Cindy!
    J&D

Sent on 09/19/2016

norzel · Married on 07/30/2016

Cindy did a wonderful job. She organized a heartfelt script that communicated our love for each other to share with our loved ones during the ceremony. She was very professional through the whole process and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Cindy!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Gabriela · Married on 06/26/2016

She worked really hard to make our speech really personal! she took the time to get to know us to know exactly what to say and what to write. She was also really flexible when we had some things to say or to change!! we loved what she said its was amazing and touching and very emotional.
    She was on point and on time for everything!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Michael · Married on 06/11/2016

Cindy did a wonderful job officiating our wedding and communicating with us throughout the preparation process. We both felt very comfortable working with her.

One thing that really stands out in my mind is that we inadvertently provided her an earlier wedding ceremony start time than was scheduled. Although she had another appointment booked, she was able to rearrange her schedule to accommodate us to ensure that our ceremony went smoothly.

Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Michael · Married on 03/25/2016

Cindy was great, from start to finish. She was responsive and professional during all our communications. Our initial meeting to plan specifics of the ceremony was comprehensive and she was very warm and helpful. She went above and beyond our expectations, highly recommended.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Cindy to officiate our 3/4/16 Manhattan, NY destination wedding. From initial contact to all follow up Cindy was always very prompt with her responses ,sometimes more prompt then I was :-). Since we live in CA and would not be getting to NY until a few days before the wedding Cindy was very accommodating with communicating pretty much solely through e-mail and so we would not feel like complete strangers, we even set up a FaceTime meeting. I advised Cindy that we wanted a short but sweet ceremony and she provided me with a few different wedding script options to chooses from and she made sure that she accommodated any changes that I made and was full of suggestions. I couldn't have imagined the day of any more perfect than what it was and I would like to sincerely thank Cindy for the HUGE part she played in our wedding. Plus she was super great with the follow up and we received our marriage license about a month later which according to a few people is very quick! Thanks Cindy and I will be sending you pictures soon!

Sent on 04/12/2016

MaryAnne · Married on 10/17/2015

Cindy was a pleasure to work with! Cindy made my husband and I feel very comfortable, because we were both nervous before the ceremony started. She was very helpful in helping us chose our vows for the ceremony. I can't say enough about her, we both loved her!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Andrzej · Married on 10/04/2015

Cindy was very professional, flexible and responsive at all time, before and during the ceremony.
    We enjoyed interactions with her. She was very understanding and we would recommend her to our friends in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • User5580621 · event on: 10/03/2015

she was very punctual. She helped us to organize our wedding in central park, she is experienced! finished documentations in a few minutes.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Nickey-Ann · Married on 09/27/2015

Cindy is amazing! She is incredibly professional and delivered the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was also very flexible with us when we needed to change our date. We could not have picked a better person to be a part of such a magical day for us!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Shane · Married on 09/04/2015

We were nervous about selecting an officiant that we did not know to perform our wedding. Cindy easily eased our concerns. She quickly responded to all phone calls and emails prior to the wedding. She was very flexible in all the changes and really worked to ensure our ceremony was personal and stayed true to our story. I HIGHLY recommend Cindy. She is a wonderfully fantastic lady and I do not think anyone could have done a better job.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Ajene · Married on 08/29/2015

Cindy Blakis was an amazing officiant. My husband and I did not get an opportunity to meet Cindy before our wedding. However, she delivered a loving message and we enjoyed her services. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 09/17/2015