Maspeth, NY 11378 Map · Phone number

About Awakening Heart Ceremonies

You must be very excited! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

A heartfelt wedding is a ceremony that springs from your own deep feelings and is felt by all those who witness it. A wedding ritual is most meaningful when it gives expression to a couple's unique personality and spiritual perspective about their life together. As an interfaith Minister, I will create a ceremony for you that honors your beliefs and at the same time, expresses who you are as a couple. I have performed many ceremonies and I can honestly say that no two ceremonies are alike. I have worked with many couples all with different backgrounds, beliefs, and needs. My goal is simply to create a ceremony for you that you can look back on with deep joy.

A wedding can be the most wonderful and stressful time in your life. That it why it is important that you feel supported and guided to make this as joyful and stress free as possible. Let me worry about your ceremony. You have enough on your plate. I will make this easy for you.

I offer free no obligation consultations so that we can meet and I can answer any questions you may have regarding your ceremony.

I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Rev Jerrapic
Caren1

7 Reviews for Awakening Heart Ceremonies

Lori · Married on 07/10/2011

Rev. Jerra did an incredible job at our wedding . We received so many compliments about the ceremony. In the face of the unusual and difficult circumstances we presented her, she made our day. She exercised tremendous care and patience throughout the entire process, including beforehand, which was truly comforting. We highly recommend her as your officiant.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Laura · Married on 06/04/2011

Wonderful! Reverend Juliano created a personalized and special service for us. She is so easy to work with and really cares about what she does. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Glenda · Married on 11/06/2010

We are so happy to have chosen Reverend Juliano to perform our wedding ceremony. She worked closely with us to create a religious ceremony that also included traditions from our Filipino heritage. She was kind, professional, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. She also attended our rehearsal two nights before the wedding, and with my DOC, managed to corral our huge bridal party into following their instructions. I didn't stress out at all, knowing they were in charge.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Award

Awakening Heart Ceremonies FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist

• Maspeth, 11378 See on map
    Location of (Awakening Heart Ceremonies)