74 Reviews for Greg Marsh Designer Cakes

Setup (6)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
74 Greg Marsh Designer Cakes Reviews

Greg Marsh cakes are not only truly beautiful, but insanely delicious! Greg Marsh did our wedding and groom's cakes and their work exceeded our expectations. Greg listened to what we wanted and put his own creative spin on things as well, which is exactly the design expertise we wanted him to incorporate. We've never eaten more delicious cake, either. It will be hard to wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat the topper we saved :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious! All of our guests told us how much they loved it! They delivered the cake to the venue on time! We will definitely be recommending Greg Marsh Designer Cakes to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Virginia, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and cupcakes were DELICIOUS!

Profile Picture User6956013, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery

Greg was so great to work with to make our personalized wedding cake! He was present at our cake tastings, so could really give us a feel for cake and filling combinations. The cake ended up being very beautiful and DELICIOUS (dark chocolate cake with huckleberry filling)!! Also, very affordably priced.

Profile Picture User7513647, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

The cake was delicious and all the cake tasting was great. The price was even great. It was beautifully decorated and they listened to everything I wanted. The only issue is the planner said they broke the cake stand and didn't tell them until right before the wedding. Advance notice would have been appreciated so I wasn't shocked at the wedding to see a completely different stand.

Profile Picture User6073716, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our Wedding cake from Greg Marsh was beautiful. It looked Pinterest worthy, and it was the best chocolate cake I have ever had! We had 3 tiers, and I chose chocolate with Bavarian filling for the bottom, and the top so we could save it and have it a year later. My husband chose vanilla with huckleberry for the middle tier, and it was amazing as well. Quite a few of our guests had 2 pieces of cake, because they just had to try both!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Greg Marsh came recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't be happier. We asked for a four-tier naked wedding cake with alternating flavours, designed with huckleberries and succulents for our rustic wedding. This is hands down the best cake I have ever tasted. Guests went back for seconds! Stunning.

Profile Picture User7240154, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Greg is not your everyday caretaker he is a professional cake master. If you want a cake that not only looks great but tastes amazing too he is where to go in the Boise area. We asked him to do our grooms cake a mocha chocolate and our wedding cake that had a different delicious flavor in every layer (toasted coconut, lemon poppy seed, red velvet, and vanilla huckleberry). His cakes were so good we could not just pick one! Also, prices vary on how many people the cake is for mine was an 85 person cake with four tiers.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We LOVED our cake. We wanted a simple and elegant design, and Greg delivered on that. But most importantly, the cakes were DELICIOUS. We were so bowled over by how good all the flavors are that we couldn't choose--we wound up with three different types! The online payment system made everything easy to deal with, and they delivered to our venue. Greg and his team made the whole experience super easy and very yummy.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cakes

We ordered a three tiered cake and then two sheet cakes to feed to our almost 100 guests. There was plenty to go around and the flavors were delightful! The cake was moist and the fruit filling was a perfect complement. They also decorated it just as I wanted.

Profile Picture User6309419, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Our cake was beautiful, and tasted delicious. Great to work with!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Greg Marsh made the most beautiful groom's cake for our wedding. I was comically late in ordering the cake, but Greg was very professional and kind about the whole situation. They made exactly what I wanted- a model of my husband's Jeep and our dogs. It was just perfect, my husband loved the surprise, and our guests were amazed.

Profile Picture Laurel, 1/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was AMAZING!! 3 guests asked days after the reception where the cake came from. They have the best flavors and help you to pair the frosting and cake so it's the best. They were flexible with my cake topper and were able to match the colors that I asked for. They were reasonably priced, I really expected to pay so much more for what we needed. Love them! Will use them again for all of my cake needs.

Profile Picture S., 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

We spent less than half an hour with Greg and he was able to create exactly the cake we wanted. He was even able to make it cheesecake! Some of our guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. We would recommend Marsh Cakes to anyone.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
3.2

My cake was absolutely beautiful and had all of the details that I asked for BUT the color was wrong. I had brought in color swatches and made it very clear that I wanted bright purple, not dark plum or lavender, just regular purple. When I came to my venue for pictures, I saw my beautiful LAVENDER cake. I was and still am more than upset that I paid for something that I didn't receive perfectly but luckily everyone still loved it and it still matched with the purple uplighting. The point is that you should definitely go in before the wedding to do a last run through to make sure every detail is correct and you are on the same page because I wish I would have.

Profile Picture Macquel, 7/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best tasting wedding cake in the valley! Loved our wedding cake and the people working with Greg were amazing! Delivery was perfectly timed and cake was to die for!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious cake! My husband and I wanted a small two tier cake with ombre purple ruffles. Greg Marsh delivered, and at such an amazing price! They placed our large cake topper on for us and delivered the cake for us to put my mind at ease! He has so many different flavors to choose from! Our cake was half vanilla with huckleberry filling and chocolate with white chocolate filling. That vanilla and huckleberry combination is to die for!

Profile Picture Sydnee, 6/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My experience with them was amazing! The tasting was so much fun and they made a gorgeous cake exactly as i described. Great service, great tasting cake, and just perfect!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so delicious and beautiful! I was very happy with the service I received. I wasn't able to come in for a tasting due to work but the staff was very helpful and I was able to email them descriptions and pictures of what I wanted and they communicated with me to make exactly what I had hoped for.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was gorgeous and delicious!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was great working with Greg and his team! Greg personally sat down with us for a consultation and provided samples for us to taste, by the end of the consultation we knew we were going to have a beautiful and exquisitely tasty cake. .. and who would have thought it would all come at a reasonable price!

Profile Picture User4390496, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The BEST in town!! Our 4 tier wedding cake had different flavors for each tier. It was simple, beautiful, and so delicious. We barely had any left at the end and I know a lot of weddings have lots of cake left over. Our guests were raving about the cake all night and the days after! He helped me pick out the perfect cake and perfect flavors. He is the best.

Profile Picture Mila, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Greg and his team made the mish mash idea of my dream wedding cake come together and become a reality! I loved it and was even more pleased when I found out that he could make a gluten free top tier for our cake (I have celiac disease and cannot eat gluten) having that done for us took so much extra stress off our plate!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very very pleased. By far the most delicious cake we tried. Not to mention an amazing value. Most cake vendors seemed to be the same price on paper... but once you dug into we found at most places they added charges for almost everything. Not a Greg Marsh, everything was included in the base rate, making them an extraordinary value.

Not only that, but the cake was beautiful and arrived right when they said it would. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4481181, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Greg Marsh Cakes was somewhat magical. As a bride planning an out-of-town wedding, coordinating everything was becoming a logistical struggle, but ordering my beautiful cake was a breeze and I've never tasted something so good. Affordable, gorgeous and delicious - even when some of it was shoved in my face by my groom... I would highly recommend Greg Marsh!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews