Greg Marsh Designer Cakes Reviews

76 Greg Marsh Designer Cakes Reviews
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 09/15/2018

Superb experience!

We would highly recommend working with Greg Marsh and his team. I surprised my fiance with a pretzel shaped cake for our rehearsal dinner and we also ordered our wedding cake from Greg Marsh. Not only were the cakes delicious, they were beautiful. Greg and his team were very responsive and professional. We would highly recommend working with them!

Greg Marsh Designer Cakes 1
    Greg Marsh Designer Cakes 2
    Greg Marsh Designer Cakes 3

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

From the moment we first met Greg, on through our email correspondence with Kortnie and wedding day itself, there was no doubt in our minds that we had found the perfect baker for our wedding cake. He was able to create exactly what we had envisioned, only better! We could not have been any happier with the end result. It was a stunning creation and oh- so delicious! We can't wait until our one-year anniversary to have some more though we know it won't be quite the same.

Greg's eye for the exquisite and attention to detail gave us full confidence that we would not have a confectionery worry in the world on our wedding day.

We could not have chosen a more talented baker to work with than Greg Marsh and we look forward to future occasions to order one of his cakes.

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg Marsh cakes are not only truly beautiful, but insanely delicious! Greg Marsh did our wedding and groom's cakes and their work exceeded our expectations. Greg listened to what we wanted and put his own creative spin on things as well, which is exactly the design expertise we wanted him to incorporate. We've never eaten more delicious cake, either. It will be hard to wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat the topper we saved :)

Greg Marsh Designer Cakes 4
    Greg Marsh Designer Cakes 5

Virginia · Married on 06/30/2017

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious! All of our guests told us how much they loved it! They delivered the cake to the venue on time! We will definitely be recommending Greg Marsh Designer Cakes to all of our friends and family!

• User7513647 · 1+ year ago

Greg was so great to work with to make our personalized wedding cake! He was present at our cake tastings, so could really give us a feel for cake and filling combinations. The cake ended up being very beautiful and DELICIOUS (dark chocolate cake with huckleberry filling)!! Also, very affordably priced.

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Our Wedding cake from Greg Marsh was beautiful. It looked Pinterest worthy, and it was the best chocolate cake I have ever had! We had 3 tiers, and I chose chocolate with Bavarian filling for the bottom, and the top so we could save it and have it a year later. My husband chose vanilla with huckleberry for the middle tier, and it was amazing as well. Quite a few of our guests had 2 pieces of cake, because they just had to try both!

Jake · Married on 08/27/2016

Greg Marsh came recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't be happier. We asked for a four-tier naked wedding cake with alternating flavours, designed with huckleberries and succulents for our rustic wedding. This is hands down the best cake I have ever tasted. Guests went back for seconds! Stunning.

Jacqueline · Married on 06/19/2016

Greg is not your everyday caretaker he is a professional cake master. If you want a cake that not only looks great but tastes amazing too he is where to go in the Boise area. We asked him to do our grooms cake a mocha chocolate and our wedding cake that had a different delicious flavor in every layer (toasted coconut, lemon poppy seed, red velvet, and vanilla huckleberry). His cakes were so good we could not just pick one! Also, prices vary on how many people the cake is for mine was an 85 person cake with four tiers.

Erin · Married on 06/18/2016

We LOVED our cake. We wanted a simple and elegant design, and Greg delivered on that. But most importantly, the cakes were DELICIOUS. We were so bowled over by how good all the flavors are that we couldn't choose--we wound up with three different types! The online payment system made everything easy to deal with, and they delivered to our venue. Greg and his team made the whole experience super easy and very yummy.

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2016

We ordered a three tiered cake and then two sheet cakes to feed to our almost 100 guests. There was plenty to go around and the flavors were delightful! The cake was moist and the fruit filling was a perfect complement. They also decorated it just as I wanted.

Cassandra · Married on 04/08/2016

Our cake was beautiful, and tasted delicious. Great to work with!

Laurel · Married on 01/23/2016

Greg Marsh made the most beautiful groom's cake for our wedding. I was comically late in ordering the cake, but Greg was very professional and kind about the whole situation. They made exactly what I wanted- a model of my husband's Jeep and our dogs. It was just perfect, my husband loved the surprise, and our guests were amazed.

S. · Married on 10/03/2015

The cake was AMAZING!! 3 guests asked days after the reception where the cake came from. They have the best flavors and help you to pair the frosting and cake so it's the best. They were flexible with my cake topper and were able to match the colors that I asked for. They were reasonably priced, I really expected to pay so much more for what we needed. Love them! Will use them again for all of my cake needs.

Erin · Married on 07/26/2015

We spent less than half an hour with Greg and he was able to create exactly the cake we wanted. He was even able to make it cheesecake! Some of our guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. We would recommend Marsh Cakes to anyone.

Kelley · Married on 06/13/2015

Best tasting wedding cake in the valley! Loved our wedding cake and the people working with Greg were amazing! Delivery was perfectly timed and cake was to die for!

• Sydnee

Sydnee · Married on 06/12/2015

Delicious cake! My husband and I wanted a small two tier cake with ombre purple ruffles. Greg Marsh delivered, and at such an amazing price! They placed our large cake topper on for us and delivered the cake for us to put my mind at ease! He has so many different flavors to choose from! Our cake was half vanilla with huckleberry filling and chocolate with white chocolate filling. That vanilla and huckleberry combination is to die for!

Aubrey · Married on 06/06/2015

My experience with them was amazing! The tasting was so much fun and they made a gorgeous cake exactly as i described. Great service, great tasting cake, and just perfect!

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 05/23/2015

Our cake was so delicious and beautiful! I was very happy with the service I received. I wasn't able to come in for a tasting due to work but the staff was very helpful and I was able to email them descriptions and pictures of what I wanted and they communicated with me to make exactly what I had hoped for.

michelle · Married on 05/15/2015

Cake was gorgeous and delicious!!!

It was great working with Greg and his team! Greg personally sat down with us for a consultation and provided samples for us to taste, by the end of the consultation we knew we were going to have a beautiful and exquisitely tasty cake. .. and who would have thought it would all come at a reasonable price!

Mila · Married on 02/28/2015

The BEST in town!! Our 4 tier wedding cake had different flavors for each tier. It was simple, beautiful, and so delicious. We barely had any left at the end and I know a lot of weddings have lots of cake left over. Our guests were raving about the cake all night and the days after! He helped me pick out the perfect cake and perfect flavors. He is the best.

Kim · Married on 12/14/2014

Greg and his team made the mish mash idea of my dream wedding cake come together and become a reality! I loved it and was even more pleased when I found out that he could make a gluten free top tier for our cake (I have celiac disease and cannot eat gluten) having that done for us took so much extra stress off our plate!

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Working with Greg Marsh Cakes was somewhat magical. As a bride planning an out-of-town wedding, coordinating everything was becoming a logistical struggle, but ordering my beautiful cake was a breeze and I've never tasted something so good. Affordable, gorgeous and delicious - even when some of it was shoved in my face by my groom... I would highly recommend Greg Marsh!!

Grasiela · Married on 08/15/2014

We heard great things about Greg Marsh so we decided to go with him and he did not disappoint. Our wedding cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Each layer was a different flavor and that was a huge hit at our wedding. His pricing is very reasonable as well and he is great to work with. We look forward to working with him again and we cant wait to try our one year anniversary cake!!!

Caroline · Married on 08/09/2014

Greg Marsh Cakes is the only place to go for your wedding cake needs. The value, variety of flavors, and accommodating staff made the choice very easy for us. We chose to have a small bride & groom cake and cupcakes for our guests. They were delicious and everyone raved about them! We highly recommend Greg Marsh. Thank you so much!