Greater Buffalo Weddings Reviews

Greater Buffalo Weddings 5
  • Tracy

Tracy Seiden · Married on 10/26/2019

Lovely wedding, professional service

Sue Olson is professional and very kind. We chose a hand fasting ceremony and the service was quite beautiful and very meaningful for us. She showed up on time and prepared. It was our perfect day.

Greater Buffalo Weddings 6
    Greater Buffalo Weddings 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tracy. I love performing the Hand fasting ceremony.,and yours was very special with the poem that you and Markus created and read to one another. We were so blessed to have the only sunny day in the week for your ceremony! by the rapids.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Very friendly and flexible. She provided us with everything we asked for!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for your review that you posted for me. I appreciate it very much. I love having weddings in my home because they bring such good energy, the energy of love here. You and William brought that energy to us. Thank you so much.
    Best wishes, Sue

Robin McIntyre · Married on 09/21/2019

very professional, prompt, great ceremony!

Offers many choices for ceremony format.

Greater Buffalo Weddings 8
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Robin. I so enjoyed working with you and Paul, and meeting your family. I love your venue, Glen Falls Park in Williamsville. And mother nature did her best to give us perfect weather for your ceremony! I bless your union, and all the happiness you will bring to one another in the future. Sue

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2019

Best experience we could have asked for!!!

Sue was amazing!! She was so easy to get ahold of anytime we needed anything and her sweet composure made us feel very calm during the ceremony. If you’re looking for an officiant look no further, Sue is your best fit!

Greater Buffalo Weddings 9
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience and professional

We got married this past weekend by Sue and she did a wonderful job. She worked with us to find a ceremony that fit our personalities and venue. It’s nice that sue uses her own sound system. Definitely would recommend!

Greater Buffalo Weddings 10
    Sent on 08/13/2019

Susan Perry · Married on 07/23/2019

Wonderful Experience

Sue and her husband made this special event wonderful. Very kind and warm hearted.

Greater Buffalo Weddings 11
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Susan for this lovely review. It was a pleasure to
    work with you and Randy. We loved having your wedding here at home. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! We wish you every happiness a marriage can bring.

Lisa Band Clabeau · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful and uplifting

Rev Sue Olson was everything we imagined and needed at our cabin on the woods wedding! We would definitely recommend her. We are truly blessed for having met her and her husband Clem.

Greater Buffalo Weddings 12
    Greater Buffalo Weddings 13
    Greater Buffalo Weddings 14
    Greater Buffalo Weddings 15
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

It was great working with you, and I love your cabin in the woods!
    Thank you for your invitation to celebrate with you at your reception.
    We enjoyed our dinners and the company! And what a perfect day and place for your wedding! We wish you every blessing a marriage can bring!
    Warmly,
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 05/22/2019

Extremely Helpful

Sue was really helpful and being able to customize out ceremony meant the world to us. Since I lived on the other side of the states and my now husband lived in Canada, being able to find someone who could work with us through email was extremely helpful.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Dakota for this lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you, and to finally meet you and Andrew and your families. I love working with people who are planning a wedding from afar, and assisting and making it easy to compose a ceremony that truly
    reflects who they are and what they value. Thank you for choosing me as your wedding officiant. I am honored to be chosen by you and Andrew.
    Best wishes and happiness,

Michelle Schurr · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Reverend Sue is excellent. Our experience began with a very pleasant and informative consultation to allow Sue to get a feel for our personalities, backgrounds, and expectations. Sue is polite and professional and the took us through a few questions to determine the type of ceremony as well as the general content. After our meeting, she emailed us a copy of the draft for review and comment. Sue confirmed the date, time, and location of the ceremony a few days prior to put our mind at ease. On the day of our wedding Sue arrived on time and well prepared. Sue performed flawlessly - a true professional. I highly recommend Reverend Sue for any type of wedding ceremony. Thank you Reverend Sue!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Dear Michelle,
    Thank you so much for your very thorough and generous review. I really appreciate your addressing so many of my responsibilities because this is the kind of information that perspective clients are looking for. Ii was such a pleasure to work with you and Chris, and to meet your families.. May you have a long and happy life together.
    Warmly,

Sue and Gary · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful wedding ceremony with Rev Sue Olson

We were very pleased with the personal connection we had with Rev. Sue Olson which made our ceremony even more special. The ceremony was simple, honest and just what we desired. Thank you so much for helping us begin our new life together..!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sue and Gary for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you, and to meet some of your family and friends.
    We are so happy to have been part of your wedding.

Karen Meyer · Married on 04/04/2019

Greater Buffalo Weddings

We met Sue as the officiant for my son's wedding last year and were impressed with her sensitivity, gentleness and kindness. She has a spiritual presence. During our ceremony both I and my wife felt in the moment with her words leading us to the truth we felt in the words we had for one another. Sue and her husband Clem are wonderful people.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hello Dan and Karen,
    Thank you for this lovely review. It was wonderful to see you again
    and to perform your wedding yesterday. I loved having your wedding in our home. It brought such good energy to us, and we felt so enriched by your friendly presence. I hope that at sometime there will be an occasion for us to meet again. Sue

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank You Sue!

Sue was outstanding!!!! I found her online and from the very beginning she was extremely responsive and easy to work with! We met at her house to discuss details and we were lucky to have found Sue because we had the most beautiful ceremonial words spoken!! I would absolutely recommend contacting Sue if you are in need of an officiant, she will help you have a beautiful day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hi Brittany,
    Thank you for this wonderful review. It means a lot to me that you took the time to give me such a thorough review. This helps me so much to let other couples know about my services. It was great working with you. I give you and Rich a 5 tar rating as clients! The Rapids Theater is such a great place for weddings, and your wedding was the first time I had fireworks go off in the ceremony!
    I couldn't see them because my back was turned, but I saw and heard the audience reaction! It was awesome! Keep on having fun and thinking up ways to be creative and your marriage will thrive.
    Love and blessings, Sue

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2018

Sue married my husband and I this past weekend! She was proffesional, understanding and flexible to meet our needs.

Greater Buffalo Weddings 16
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review, Taylor. I really appreciate your taking the time to help me let other couples know about may services. I enjoyed working with you and performing one of may favorite ceremonies, the ancient hand fasting. Thank you for your invitation to your reception. We enjoyed the festivities and meeting the people at our table. I wish you joy in your new life together.
    Best.

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Sue Olson did a great job with our ceremony. Everything ran very smoothly throughout the ceremony. Her words brought tears to people's eyes, including my now husband who was brought to tears at the acknowledgment of the families. We felt that was a beautiful way to let our families know we are all one now. It was the perfect ceremony for us and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Hi Megan,
    I couldn't be happier that you were pleased with your ceremony, and I am so
    grateful for your taking the time to review me. It was a pleasure work with you.
    Thank you for everything. May your love grow stronger every day.
    Blessings,

Dana · Married on 09/15/2018

Sue is a wonderful person to work with and we would highly recommend her services! We wanted something short, sweet, and secular but had no idea where to start. Sue was able to provide lots of resources and examples and, with her guidance and suggestions, we were able to create a very special and personalized ceremony that we loved. She was very patient with all of our questions leading up to the wedding and her kind, calm, and friendly demeanor was very much needed in the craziness of wedding planning. Planning from afar, we were not able to meet with Sue in person prior to our ceremony but she was always very quick to respond to our emails and flexible in speaking on the phone whenever needed. In the end, we had a beautiful ceremony that reflected us perfectly.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Dana, thank you so much for this wonderful and thorough review, and for touching on so many of the responsibilities of being a wedding officiant. This is so helpful, and I appreciate the thought and care that you gave this. I really enjoyed working with you, and the phone conversations we had to put your ceremony together. I also loved working at the campground. What a beautiful natural setting! It was a day to be remembered and cherished. Thank you so much.

Chris · Married on 09/08/2018

Sue was able to officiate our wedding at the last minute (less than 2 weeks before) and was extremely professional and accommodating. It's clear that she loves what she does, as her ceremony was very sweet and sincere. She arrived to both the rehearsal and the ceremony early, giving my now wife and I a lot of confidence. We highly recommend her. Thank you so much, Sue!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hello Chris and Cassie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. It means a lot to me to me to be able to let other couples know about my services. It was my pleasure to hear your love story and be a part of it by performing your wedding ceremony. I hold you in my heart and wish you continuing joy as your new life together unfolds.
    Best wishes, Sue

Cassie · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I had an absolutely amazing experience. 100% perfect. Beautiful words. Very thankful with our decision.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cassie, I had a lovely experience working with you and Chris!
    The ceremony you created inspired me! Thank you for being so easy to work with. When you get your photos of the wedding, would you please sed me a few
    for my website? Thank you for everything.

Larissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Sue sat down with the both of us to create a ceremony that we wanted. She was very flexible and listened to our values so that she could give us the best reading. Sue always responded in a timely manner. We had a few miscommunications but Sue was quick to solve the problem in a way that we were happy with. We could not be more pleased and will remember our day forever!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and let other couples know about my services. It has been a pleasure to work with you, and to perform your
    ceremony at such a beautiful place. The waterfall is so spectacular! And your family is so hospitable! We were invited to go to the End of Summer Party on Saturday, and we enjoyed it so much. Thank you for giving me the honor of performing your wedding ceremony.
    Blessings and much happiness in your new life together.
    Sue Olson

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Sue was a great addition to our wedding! She met with us many times to assure us our ceremony would be perfect. She did such a great job delivering our message. We had many people come to us and say it was the best ceremony they had been to. Thanks so much, Sue!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Hi Courtney,
    Thank you for this lovely review. I so appreciate your taking the time to review me and let others know about my services. I so enjoyed working with you and Jeff, and working at Asbury Hall. What a grand place for weddings! And your band was great too. Thank you for giving me the honor of performing your wedding ceremony, and much happiness in your new life together.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/14/2018

We were so happy that we had our wedding done by Reverend Sue Olson! She was so kind and understanding. Her home and gazebo were beautiful. So happy and grateful to Reverend Sue Olson.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Hello Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me, and for this lovely review.
    It was wonderful to meet you and Yu and your family. I especially enjoyed how the geese rose up from the lake in a great chorus of celebration just as you completed your vows! (There's no extra charge for the sound effects!) I'm curious as to whether you're going to live in the States now, or go back to Japan? Much happiness to you wherever you live. Bet wishes,

R · Married on 08/04/2018

Sue was the best!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Hello Raj,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Michelle. Yours is a deep and solid love that will bring much happiness to you both. I enjoyed meeting your families. Everyone was so helpful and hospitable. Thank you for inviting us to stay for lunch. It was wonderful to have the time to get to know everyone better. Best wishes, Sue

KATHLEEN · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Sue Olson of Greater Buffalo Weddings performed our wedding ceremony and she is fantastic. She met with us a few months before the ceremony, and helped us choose the perfect ceremony for us. She is so experienced, and she made our ceremony so special. I will always remember it, and we are so happy we met Sue.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Hello Kathleen,
    Thank you so much for your great review! I really appreciate your helping me to let others know about my services. I loved how you and Jeff got right into the spirit of composing your own ceremony, and I especially liked the readings you chose.
    I was delighted to be chosen as your wedding officiant, and so touched by your love for one another.
    May this marriage bless you both in wonderful ways.

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Sue is very easy to work with, very attentive and flexible for making sure our wedding ceremony will be perfect! If you choose to work with Sue, you will have a great experience planning your ceremony !

Sent on 09/25/2017

Hi Chelsea,
    Thank you for the review you posted for me. I appreciate your taking the time to help me let others know about my services. I'm so glad you were pleased with your ceremony. It rained, and we had to move the ceremony indoors at the last moment, but the rain didn't dampen our spirits or the sincerity and love of your ceremony. May the memory of that special day keep your love alive and strong.
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2018

Sue was absolutely wonderful! She was very quick with communication and she was extremely prepared. There are enough things to worry about in the wedding planning process and Sue made is very clear how prepared and on top of things it was that there was no need to even think about it! She was the best of both worlds for my and my fiances family, and I cannot recommend her enough! After the ceremony I had several compliments specifically on how great our officiant was.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hi Katie,
    Thank you so much for the review you posted for me. I so appreciate your taking the time to do that for me. I loved performing your wedding, and the ceremony that you and Kyle created was so lovely. . Your families were so welcoming and hospitable, and I will always remember the visitation of the llamas! during your reception! That was so unique and special! Thank you for everything and may your love grow ever stronger through the years.

Keyla · Married on 06/02/2018

Sue did and amazing job with our ceremony! Sue was available to meet ahead of time and gave great ideas to make our ceremony unique and perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Hello Keyla,
    Thank you for this lovely review. I am so happy that you were pleased with your ceremony and so grateful for your taking the time to review me. It is always so special to work at Buffalo Botanical Gardens. It was a lovely day for a wedding and always a lovely place. Thank you so much for everything. I sincerely enjoyed working with you.