Buffalo Wedding Chapel

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$225 Typical Price

Buffalo Wedding Chapel is a unique Wedding Chapel covering all of Western New York. Harvey, the Minister and owner behind this passionate business, will help you with your personalized ceremony. His goal is to make your special day all about you. Buffalo Wedding Chapel is happy to work with couples of all faiths, backgrounds, and beliefs. With over 30 years of creating and organizing weddings.

To me being your officiant is part of the joy in my ilfe, and I aim to create a ceremony that will add to the joy of your lives.

Each of my ceremonies are customized with your love and personality in mind. I will create your ceremony for you and with you. I will set the tone by your love, engaging your guests and helping you share a ceremony whose beautiful memory will last a lifetime. I bring experience and sensitivity to your most special of moments. I extend that love - which brought you together and keeps you together. I desire to make your love so evident that all the guests feel that love in their heart, and walk away from the ceremony saying: “We have never been to such a meaningful wedding ceremony!”, and “This is a ceremony that we’ll always remember.”

When you choose Harvey, you choose the officiant that will make your wedding ceremony meaningful for all.

This one-of-a-kind company We assist couples planning a destination or planned wedding around the Buffalo, Niagara Falls and all of Western NY, by attending your ceremony rehearsal and officiating your wedding. We will even help you create your own vows for a truly customized experience. In addition to providing a wedding officiant, they also offer two professional photographers and a great videographer.

Other Services

If you're looking for hotel recommendations in the area, Harvey and his team provide discounted rates at the Giacomo, Luxury Boutique Hotel, Sheraton at Niagara Falls,The Wyndam Gardens and the Red Coach Inn along with a beautiful B&B. This relieves some of the stress you may be feeling during your planning process. We will also recommend, wedding coordinator, hair stylist, florist and makeup artist.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$225

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Lipeng Married on 12/19/2021

Great wedding host

Harvey did a great job on our wedding day, and very helpful in giving suggestions on photo gestures. Thank you so much and I would recommend him.
    Sunny Married on 12/04/2021

Excellent Service

We planned to have our wedding ceremony in Niagara fall city hall, but the city clerk's office was closed during the pandemic. I thought that was it. We had to wait until everything is open again. But one day, when I was just googling Niagara Falls wedding hoping to find some nice picture for my ‘vision board’, I found Harvey and Niagara Falls Chapel. I left a message on the website, just hoped secretly they might still be open for business. Harvey got back to me very fast and we scheduled our wedding very efficiently.
    The service was amazing and it was such a nice day to remember. We felt happy and comfortable. Harvey was friendly, helpful, and very professional.

We highly recommend his service.

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Sunny & Zaya, thank you for the awesome review. You guys were both great and it was a beautiful day. Congratulations and the best of luck.
  • John
    John C. Married on 09/09/2021

Exceptional experience.

We chose Niagara Falls Chapel for our ceremony, photos and video, and they handled our special day exceptionally well.

We woke to a beautiful day, perfect for a wedding and photos at Terrapin Point; that weather lasted until about 30 minutes before our ceremony. Fortunately Harvey and Karen were on site early. When it started to pour, they adjusted quickly and we were able to finish the ceremony with smiles and laughter. The rain continued, forcing us to seek shelter at Top of the Falls. The wet windy weather could have been a disaster, but thanks to their expertise, Harvey and Karen were able to use it to our advantage. The photos far exceeded our expectations. It was hard to choose just 24 for our album, so we decided to purchase them all.

The day was captured so perfectly that when offered the chance to retake photos the next day, the bride declined, she couldn't be happier.

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks John and Natalie. It was our pleasure meeting you marrying you and above all we enjoyed your fun and laughter.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jomayra & Javier Figueroa
    31 photos · 08/29/2021

Pricing

DJB Entertainment DJB Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with the Niagara Falls Chapel on several occasions. They are very professional and care about each and every couple that enters their chapel. I would high recommend them. Brian DJB Entertainment

Saks Photography & Video Saks Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Great place to have your wedding service.

weddings-by-candy.com weddings-by-candy.com Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Harvey Huff for over 13 years and I recommend him highly for your wedding! Not only is he knowledgable in the area for the best spot for your wedding, he is a very personable photographer! Harvey makes everyone feel comfortable and always gets the best shots! You won't go wrong picking Niagara Falls Chapel for all your wedding needs.

81 Parkside Avenue Buffalo, NY, 14214

8:00-9:00
Location of (Buffalo Wedding Chapel)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding