About XO Juliet

We Put Your Love On Paper

XO Juliet was born out of necessity, when founder Alexis Dent — an award-winning writer and author— noticed a common frustration and fear being expressed by her peers preparing to tie the knot. It went a little something like this: “I want to say my own vows at my wedding, but I’m not quite sure I can write them.”

That’s where XO Juliet comes in. A luxury wedding service designed to help with all wedding-related speaking engagements, XO Juliet can tackle everything from personalized vows to best man speeches with delicacy, enthusiasm, intimacy, and authenticity.

Don’t let an uneasiness about writing and elocution hold you back from sharing the vow or speech of a lifetime. Team XO Juliet will work with you to capture the love in your heart and convey it in terms you’ve always felt but have struggled to express on your own.

When planning a wedding, there are many lists to check off and services on which to splurge. It can be stressful; we know. XO Juliet will provide seamless execution and client satisfaction that will have you taking our words and gladly sharing them with others. Just call us your something borrowed, and place us right next to your something blue.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Buffalo

4 Reviews for XO Juliet

I had a fantastic experience working with Alexis on both my vows and a wedding hashtag. In the first instance, I was actually feeling kind of down and stressed about my wedding. Planning was getting to me. Even as I was filling out the intake form, I think I was writing with a bit of an Eeyore tone. Anyone out there planning a big wedding probably knows what I mean (unless you're a huge fan of planning, of course). Anyway, Alexis turned my chicken scratch into a powerful reminder of why I am getting married and all the things I love about my betrothed. I laughed; I cried--and the best part is that she used my own words and thoughts. It feels genuine because it is. It is a labor of love! She also helped with ideas for wedding hashtags where I was completely stuck. I feel so lucky to have come across her service in Brides.

Profile Picture Anony, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I’ve never been one to be able to articulate exactly what’s on my mind and what I want to express. I was so nervous to write my own vows! The vows written to my partner turned out so personal and touching, and the humor thrown in there was my favorite part. I know it will be his too! Thanks so much for saying exactly how I feel in such a genuine way!

Profile Picture Helena, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don’t mean to sound stereotypical but I am a guy who had no clue what I was getting into when agreeing to write my vows. I wanted to get a head start on it so I could get it out of the way and relax, and I’m glad I went with XOJ. The team was friendly and responsive. Most importantly though the vows shocked me in how good they were. I had low expectations but hey, beggars can’t be choosers… I was blown out of the water. Alexis captured my relationship and our love so well, you would think she knew us forever. When I got an email saying they were on Wedding Wire I made an account just to share my experiences because I was originally scared to take the leap but am so glad I did. Others should know that they can be at ease and trust XO Juliet and best of all you get to be discreet. No one has to know you did not write your vows unless you want them to and whether you get your vows a year in advance or 2 weeks before, they will be great at it.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/22/18, 1 Review

Photos & Videos

3 Photos

My Photo Album

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1519078830 bfc05dc8ee4b4c30 1519078829 3a38b63f668bcdf1 1519078825242 1 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1519078830 ea5746a71c3a0fdd 1519078829 f4fd072ce1ccc526 1519078825247 2 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1519078830 a8b60346bd0a64b9 1519078829 2c3137e2f7f0ec89 1519078825251 3 screen shot 2018 0

Orchard Park, NY 14127   See On Map