90 Reviews for Niagara Falls Chapel

Customized Vows (3)
No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (1)
89 Niagara Falls Chapel Reviews

Harvey and Karen were great! They made our day so special and extremely easy! We'd highly recommend them to officiant and photograph of your special day! Thank you so much! :-)

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Civil Union

My husband and I have a special connection to Niagra Falls. We wanted a simple day but also a focus on the ceremony and spiritual meaning of the day. I was somewhat afraid of handling things via email and phone because I did not want any miscommunications. Harvey was excellent about keeping me informed, understanding my intent and the vows were heartfelt and beautiful. Harvey is not only personable but also kind and thoughtful. He made our day perfect. We also wanted a photographer and so his colleague Karen took photos of our day. Both were amazing and added to our day. Thank you again for making it a memorable and special day for us.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

If you are looking to get married or renew your vows near one of the most beautiful wonders of the world, look no further! Niagara Falls Chapel is hands down, the best choice. Harvey and Karen were so friendly, fun and a true pleasure to work with. Highly recommend giving them a call to assist you with your special day.

Profile Picture Amie, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great time. Very professional and patient.

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Thank you so much to Harvey for officiating our wedding ceremony. Harvey was easy to get along with and listened to our needs for our wedding sermon and service. We enjoyed his positivity and sense of humour, while still maintaining his professionalism. It is a wonderful quality, at what could be a stressful time for couples. Harvey wrote a lovely sermon, which allowed for our input and collaboration... very flexible... and it was beautifully read to our guests. Harvey even came to our rehearsal dinner at the house to help prepare the day before the wedding, which was not expected. We really appreciated his help organizing our wedding party and family for their walk down the aisle. Thank you Harvey! We had a great time!

Photo for Niagara Falls Chapel Review - Very romantic sermon. Thank you Harvey!
Profile Picture Anna, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Called Harvey on a Saturday and he had everything set up for a Wednesday wedding. 5 days! That was amazing.

Profile Picture Phil, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was absolutely amazing. The personalized ceremony and vows written for us was completely fantastic and I didn’t have any complaints! Pictures are absolutely stunning. Any mistakes that were made were ours, they followed every instruction to the end. You guys were awesome! And for an amazing price!!!! We will no doubt recommend y’all to whomever needs y’all!

Profile Picture Deina, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Harvey & Karen are awesome. Ceremony was perfect and our photos all came out beautiful. A wedding day that wasn't stressful but instead full of laughter what more could you ask for.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Harvey and Karen are fun, warm and friendly, they made our wedding day even more special than we could have imagined! The photos are amazing and we couldn't be happier! We definitely recommend for your wedding service needs in the Niagara Falls area.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Harvey was very helpful, professional and easy to work with. He and Karen assisted us with our wedding ceremony in Niagara Falls and made the moment very special for us. Thanks again, Harvey!

Profile Picture Camille, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Could not have asked for anything more for a perfect wedding day!! They made it so stress free!!

Photos
Profile Picture Deanna, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Harvey and Karen were incredible! From the first email to the last photo on our special day, they were amazing. Harvey's sense of humor made everything perfect. The photos are way better than expected! Thank you both. We will be recommending your services to everyone that we know.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed

I was so pleased with the services provided. I would highly recommend to everyone. My wedding started at 3pm and some of my wedding party was very late (almost an hour) and they where so patient and kind with us, and waited for everyone to arrive before beginning.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Professional, and flexible! Harvey did our 10th anniversary ceremony and pictures. It was a perfect setting and a special memory my wife and I will look back on for years to come.

Profile Picture Andy, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The scenery was absolutely beautiful. We wanted something intimate and private and it was just perfect. Harvey and his team were wonderful.

Profile Picture Rita, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent services provide it by Harvey he make a important date to be more unforgettable even do I was late he wait for me with a nice smile he make all
My wishes possibles

Profile Picture Dayana , 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Harvey and Karen did amazing job, loved the service and professionalism. Will be recommending them to everyone that is planning a wedding.
Mr and Mrs Rusaw

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

We can't say enough amazing things about Harvey and his assistant. We live out of town, I went to bed shortly after sending an email and woke up to a response. Our photos are beautiful, I couldn't ask for anything more. Whatever we wanted they made happen. We looked at locations for our ceremony over the internet, and Harvey was quick with response and said he would make it happen. What topped everything was their sense of humor, for someone we had only communicated with a few times we left feeling like we had made new friends.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you for making our special day at home so wonderful!

Profile Picture c d, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Harvey and his assistant did a great job on our wedding & photography. They were both very flexible & down to earth, and we're alot of fun to work with.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a quick wedding for my wife and I. I just started a new job and don't have a lot of home time. So this worked out wonderfully and they were very professional, it made our special day that much better.

Photo for Niagara Falls Chapel Review - Couldn't be happier
Profile Picture Robert, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Harvey and his photographer made our day fun and special. We had a great day and it was fabulous to work with such responsive people especially since we are not from the area and had alot of questions! -stanczyks

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Harvey and his assistant were fantastic!!!! I cannot say enough great things about the both of them and their professionalism. We had so much fun throughout the whole process with Harvey. We live out of town so everything was done over email. When Tim and I finally met Harvey it was even more spectacular because of his personality and humor (just like ours). Could not have asked for better memories. Would highly highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you both!!!

Jennifer and Tim Colbert

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

My husband and I decided to elope last minute in Niagara Falls, as neither of us had ever been and wanted to make it especially memorable. We found Harvey and the Niagara Falls Chapel through a Google search and reached out. Harvey responded promptly and was incredibly accommodating. A couple of days before he sent us our ceremony, which was lovely and heartfelt. On our wedding day, the forecast called for heavy rain. Harvey phoned and asked whether or not we'd like to move our time in order to beat the weather. We were married on the Maid of the Mist and couldn't have asked for more. Harvey was kind, thoughtful, and very funny. He even has a secret dry spot on the boat for those brides and grooms who'd prefer not to get wet. My husband and I were so caught up in the moment we didn't really have a chance to appreciate the falls. Harvey spoke to the captain and explained our situation to him. The result was a complimentary second boat ride, with stunning views we missed the first time around. An incredible day to say the least and one we will never forget. Thank you, Harvey!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/28/17, 1 Review