Fox Portrait Studios Reviews

16 | Roseville, MI

16 Reviews for Fox Portrait Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina · Married on 08/10/2013

I could not have asked for a more professional photography studio to deal with for our wedding day. Kary was simply a pleasure to work with, especially on such short notice. Our photographer, Lisa made our day very special and took some amazing pictures! I would highly recommend the Roseville office of Fox Studio if you are looking for a great photographer to work with on your wedding day. They will ensure your day is very special. Thank you Kary and Lisa for everything!

kaitlyn · Married on 08/03/2013

I worked with Kary at the Roseville location. My invitations are beautiful, and priced really good. I couldnt have printed them at home cheaper than that, and it was a totally stressfree way to go. Kary makes things ver easy!

Crystal · Married on 03/12/2010

I love my pictures they turned out so beautiful!

• Missycowa

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2008

Lisa (I believe) was great. She even helped me get rid of my chin chubbs. Havent gotten the pictures back yet. But I bet theyll be great.

• I

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2008

The photographer came up with some truly outstanding poses that amounted to some really fantastic photographs, we are very very happy with our pictures.

Tina · Married on 02/14/2008

They did a great job with pictures.

Emily · Married on 08/07/2010

We used Fox in Waterford. The people we worked with were amazing. Melissa took our pictures and I coudln't have asked for any better. I didn't really want to go with Fox orginally because they are a bit pricey, however it's what my fiance wanted. It was worth every penny! Melissa was fantastice! She took some really cool pics and just clicked with us.

Denise · Married on 08/08/2008

We received a wonderful, well-priced wedding package from Fox Studios, although our photographer was through a different location of this company - we booked out of the Mount Clemens office - but it is the same company. Our pictures came out beautiful and the photographer did some very creative things. There were a few pictures that we had wanted done that were missed but there were so many others that we never even would have thought of that it more than made up for it. Our pictures were even made available online for our friends and family to view and order from.

• Tina

Tina · Married on 09/23/2012

3.5

Our photographer did a great job on our wedding photos, she came early and was creative with coming up with different poses and group photos to try and include everyone. She had a great sense of humor and got genuine smiles from us and our guests. The office staff was friendly and helpful, my only complaint was the lack of quantity of portrait packages available and the cost but overall I would choose them again for another function and recommend them to others

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 04/25/2009

3.5

Melissa was great, made sure to get all the poses I wanted.

• Cari

Cari · Married on 06/30/2007

My wedding photos are out of this world. Fox is a little pricey, but well worth it! My package had 4 locations. My photographer, Mike, was wonderful to work with.

Sara · Married on 08/01/2008

4.2

My pictures are gorgeous! The colors are radiant -- which was important to me as my flowers were my favorite part. I was married outside and wind, lighting everything is fine. She caught us at good angles, no corny poses.

Couple things I would set with the photographer first:
    *Tell him/her to tell you if someone is out of sync, line, place etc. If my hair is in my mouth, have me move it. If me smile isn't big enough, tell me. That is your job. I won't be mad!
    *There idea of photojournalism is not the same as some other vendors offer. I saw my sister's engagement session, and it is VERY different from my photos. FOX told me they did that, they sort of don't.
    *Engagement session isn't included. Bummer.

I received a CD with all my photos for a reasonable price. I made albums from that for far cheaper than otherwise, plus was able to design them myself.

They won't tell you which photographer you will have until 2 weeks before. A little nerve racking, but it worked out just fine.

Leave time for photos with just the 2 of you. You'll want them later -- your guests can wait. Mine weren't done until the end of the evening and needless to say we didn't look as good then as at the start!

The colors in my photos have far exceeded those of my friends who used the "phogojournalists". But their pics were more unique -- decide for yourself what matters more to you.

Shannon · Married on 07/03/2006

3.5

Photographer fortgot to take a family photo and a photo with my brother. Did not receive a proof of one couple in the gardens that we know was taken (brother again)

Britney · Married on 08/11/2007

3.8
      3.0

I was pleased with the service I got every time i walked into the studios, and the pictures turned out great. The problem I had and I know my sister had is the different guys that shot our weddings. You have to be careful, my photographer was rude and made me stressed on the day of my wedding, as I was getting dressed, about my flowers!!! Clearly if he looked around and looked at his notes he would have noticed not everyone was there yet, plus I had someone who was in charge of handing out the flowers to the right people!!!

Stacie · Married on 01/01/2011

3.6
      3.5

There was a slight language barrier with our photographer because of his heavy accent. Otherwise, he was amazing! We had so much fun taking the pics and getting everything done in a time crunch (had to be out of the church 30 minutes after the ceremony due to a 5 pm mass) He made sure we got everything covered and even stayed a little later then we had hired him for to get all the shots at the Reception! He took some amazing shots of us and our wedding party, including an amazing sunset as our back drop!

• W

AMY · Married on 04/08/2006

3.4
      2.0

Always ask who is going to take the photos and always make sure they understand what it is you want, who you want pictures of and where you want the pictures taken, Church, Hall, Outside etc...