Forget Me Not Flower Shop Reviews

Forget Me Not Flower Shop 6
Forget Me Not Flower Shop 7

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

The floral team at Forget Me Not is truly the most amazing floral team in all of CT!!!!! They were spot on with all our needs and requests, that totally nailed it in every way!!!! They made our wedding picture perfect and so elegant!!!! They are truly talented and do AMAZING work!!!! Do yourself a favor and book now!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dear Erica,
    we are so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. It was a privilege working with you and your family.
    Thank you!

kaitlynn · Married on 09/21/2018

The florists are the best I ever worked with! They were able to capture my vision of flowers completely. They worked closely with me to ensure I liked all the flowers we were going to choose. They also let me come in with my center piece (a lantern) so we can have a trial run on how those would look. If you want your wedding flowers to look stunning, then I would definitely work with them!

I can’t thank you enough, we got sooo many complements on my bouquet and all the flower arrangements.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you, it was our honor to be apart of your special day!

Lyndsey · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Karen and she was AMAZING! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! They were just like the photos I sent her but better. She is the sweetest lady ever, really listens, answers questions quickly and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to friends and family every time. LOVED this flower shop!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 8
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 9
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 10
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 11
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 12

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure and honor to work with you and your family.
    Karen

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Sharon and Luigi did an AMAZING job with my flowers! They were very flexible, professional, and knowledgeable about the flowers we chose! FMN even arranged to deliver flowers to my cake vendor so that they could add fresh flowers to my cake, and delivered flowers to our church, and set up beforehand. I chose baby's breath and roses for the flowers, and every single bouquet, arrangement, and boutonnière was perfection! Sharon and Luigi worked with us to provide hurricane vases and candles for the centerpieces we chose, and were very accommodating! I received so many compliments on the flowers we had at our wedding, as they were all so beautiful!

To any bride getting married in the New Haven CT area, I would highly recommend working with Forget Me Not Flowers for all of your floral needs!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop 13
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 19
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 20
    Forget Me Not Flower Shop 21

Geri · Married on 08/25/2018

They were wonderful!!! Karen was awesome. In my opinion flowers are a huge part of making a wedding day super special because their beauty takes center stage right alongside the entire bridal party. Forget me not was par excellence. And the value could not be beat. I called other places and they were outrageously High with minimum purchase requirements! No thanks!
    The flowers for my wedding were just as I had designed them with Karen's help! Karen worked with me over the phone with an initial consultation because I was planning a destination wedding in CT & calling her from Florida! Then we eventually met in person in Connecticut at the flower shop. I remember how happy I felt while I was there and also when I left there after having met Karen in person and gone over all the details of how I wanted the flowers to look etc. It had been a very stressful time of planning my wedding details up until dealing with Forget-me-not and picking out my flowers! Karen was a delight and worked with my own ideas, pictures and color scheme and helped me to design my dream day arrangements! It was such fun! I loved them so much -- the church flowers! my gorgeous bridal bouquet! my girls in the bridal party! even the guys boutonnières & my grandmother's wrist corsage! - everything was stunning & perfect! Thank you to Karen and her wonderful team for their patience and professionalism. Top notch! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! We understand planning a wedding from another state can be extra stressful. Our job is to pay close attention to detail and make this experience as pleasant and worry free as possible. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Karen

Amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Karen and the whole forget me not team did an amazing job on all of our floral needs for our September 14th wedding. They truly brought our vision to life!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop 22

Maryann · Married on 09/30/2017

Sharon was so nice to work with! The flowers were one of the most important things at my wedding beacuse I go off looks and wanted everything to look perfect and shoron deff did that for me! She did exactly the look I was going for and all the flower pieces they came out amazing and exactly how I was picturing them for my wedding day! Everyone at the wedding was saying how beautiful the flowers were! I will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you again

Sent on 10/14/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you. I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
    Sharon Kohary

Kerey · Married on 09/30/2017

Luigi and his team worked wonderfully with my now husband and I from the very start. It's not easy planning a wedding from the opposite coast but they made it work seamlessly. Their arrangements are simply gorgeous. I was extremely satisfied on my wedding day to see such beautiful arrangements and they delivered them all on time. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Dear Kerey,
    Thank you! We are happy that we met your expectations.

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

I recently got married on September 23 at Anthony's Ocean View. I had the pleasure of working with Sharon. The thing I had loved most about Forget me Not is that they do a mock sample of what your flowers will look like to ensure they are exactly what you want. When I had gone and seen the first sample, I did not love the arrangement, there was more color then I had wanted, and the hydrangeas were too stark white . Sharon ended up sitting down with me and went over our entire folder again. She ensured the colors would be toned down and the hydrangeas would be more of an ivory color. Sharon was extremely accessible and easy to communicate with. I also love the fact that this floral shop has a water source in the bouquets so we did not have to worry about putting the flowers in water all day in between festivities. Sharon and the team at Forget Me Not Flowers nailed my bouquets and center pieces to a tee! I absolutely LOVED them!!!! Thank you so much for making my flowers perfect and making my day so much less stressful knowing you were all on the ball!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Sarah, it was such a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you
    Sincerely
    Sharon and The Team at Forget Me Not Flower Shop

Caroline · Married on 09/09/2017

Sharon is the best!!!! Absolutely beautiful Flowers!!

Craig · Married on 09/01/2017

Wow! We got SO many compliments on the flower displays I’m very happy to refer to Luigi and Forget me not flower shop. Absolutely gorgeous displays!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an honor working with you!

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

To the staff at Forget Me Not Florist, a very big thank you for everything you did for us on our wedding day. The flowers were amazing from my bouquet to the centerpieces and the vases at the end of the boardwalk, everything looked fabulous. You took my visions and made them reality- it was such a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you again in the future! - Teresa DiMatteo and Brian Axler

Sent on 08/21/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and to design your wedding flowers. We are glad that you were pleased with our services. Thank you.
    From Sharon and all of the staff at Forget Me Not Flower Shop

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Sharon was extremely helpful with bringing our visions to reality. She created a bridal bouquet from a Pinterest photo that was perfect. She and her crew provided an arch for the outdoor ceremony that was beyond beautiful, with draped fabric and bouquets. The table centerpieces were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and I thank you for letting me be part of your special day.
    Sharon

Alexandra · Married on 04/01/2017

Wonderful experience. Worked within my budget to make everything perfect. Highly recommend them!

Adrianna · Married on 03/25/2017

Sharon was absolutely wonderful to work with. She worked tirelessly to ensure our floral visions came to life! Forget Me Not was a dream to work with! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both. We are glad that we were able to meet you expectations.
    Sharon

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

I had a wonderful experience with forget-me-not flowers shop. Luigi and his staff were not only fantastic to work with, but were very attentive to all of our needs and requests. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. From the Boquets, to the church, to even the men's boutonnieres, everything was beautiful and perfectly executed. The flowers arrived on time and looked very fresh the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using forget me not if you are in need of beautiful flowers!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

This florist was get to work with. Karen was very responsive and worked with to create exactly what we wanted. They spent time meeting with us several times to make sure we were happy. The flowers looked great and we were very pleased.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. We certainly appreciate your business!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2016

Karen was absolutely amazing to work with! I do flowers myself so I knew exactly what I wanted. She caught my vision to the tee! Just PERFECT!!! I couldn't have done them better myself! Everyone commented on them! I took a ton of photos of them before sending them off to be preserved! :)

Sent on 09/09/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Vanessa, thank you. It was a pleasure working with you, we certainly appreciate your business.

Audrey · Married on 08/13/2016

Simply Amazing! Our flowers could not have come out any more perfect. Our initial meeting with Heather she understood our vision and added suggestions which we loved but would have never thought of. The flowers came out better than I could have ever imagined! Beautiful fall colors perfectly matching the bridesmaids cranberry colored dressed with accent flowers I've never even seen but were so cool! Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of work we received and much more professional and timely in responses than anyone in the area. Make sure to go with Forget me Not!

Christina · Married on 07/29/2016

We decided to use Forget me Not since we heard many good things about them from friends who have used them before. They didn't disappoint! Sharon did an amazing job with the flowers! I gave her some ideas I had, and the finished product was even more beautiful than what I had imagined! Thank you Sharon !

Sent on 08/13/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. We certainly appreciate your business.

David · Married on 07/16/2016

We were so lucky to have Forget Me Not Flower Shop for our wedding day! We loved our flowers, they were stunning. Luigi helped us design the look we were going for and it was even better than we imagined!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Dear David and Claire, it was a privilege to have been part of your special day.
    Thank you for allowing Forget Me Not Flower Shop to design your wedding flowers.

Sofia · Married on 07/02/2016

My experience was amazing. Karen worked with me throughout the entire process. She was easy going, flexible and extremely knowledgable. My flowers for the venue were outstanding could not looked more amazing. Our bouquets were even more... They made our pictures stand out with their volume and vibrant fresh colors... I received lots of compliments... I'm so grateful for all the hard work and dedication. Thank you "Forget me Not Flowers" for making my wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Sofia,
    It was our pleasure, we were honored to have been apart of your wedding day.

Jacqueline · Married on 06/05/2016

My fiance and I booked with them VERY last minute...just a few days before our engagement party/ceremony! Regardless of the short notice, everyone was still so nice and able to accommodate us! They were very friendly and flexible when discussing what arrangements we had in mind, while also keeping our budget in mind! The flowers were delivered on time and set up exactly how we had discussed! Very reliable group...I'm so happy we went with them!

Forget Me Not did a wonderful job on the flowers for my recent wedding. My fiancee and I weren't sure what types of flowers would look best for our day and Sharon did a great job at listening to what we liked and put together a beautiful combination for our bouquets. They were also extremely helpful in delivering centerpieces we made. The centerpieces and flowers all arrived on time to our venue and hotel in perfect condition. Forget Me Not will also let you come see your bouquets the day before the wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.
    It was our pleasure to design your wedding flowers.

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved my wedding flowers, and so did all the guests! They lasted so long after the event too! I would definitely recommend Forget Me Not and I look forward to using them again!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to design your wedding flowers.
    Thank you.