Forget Me Not Flower Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Riri
    Riri Married on 04/10/2021

Thoughtful and thorough experience!

I wanted to send a small wedding bouquet and boutonniere for my sister and her husband for their small wedding. They were having a small ceremony with only a few friends and no family due to the pandemic, so I wanted to send something that would hopefully help make the day a bit special.

I'm SO glad I ran into Forget Me Not Flowers online and got the chance to work with Sharon, the Lead Designer / Bridal Consultant. She was INCREDIBLE. She made this process smooth, easy, and so so personal. I felt really confident throughout the entire process that my hopes for the bouquet was exactly what I imagined it was going to be!

I talked with her over the phone first and the the staff and Sharon were so quick and helpful. I emailed her some pinterest and other photo ideas, a list of colors I was hoping for, and from there the responses were very quick and thorough. I wanted wasn't sure how the bouquet would be tied so she even sent me some photos and helped pick out specific ribbons for the bouquet.

The final product was BEAUTIFUL, it was more than I could ever imagine. She even added some flowers that would be dried so she could keep after her wedding. Throughout the entire ceremony and MANY days after, the flowers were still fresh and beautiful all because of Sharon's thoughtful and carefully packaging. She tied it all with a vase that helped water the flowers to make sure it was very fresh. The photos are from 3PM--we picked up the flowers at 8AM!

I cannot recommend this service enough. If you hope to have some beautiful bouquets and excellent service, I definitely highly recommend! Thank you so much Sharon for making this day so special.
    Jaclyn Married on 09/01/2020

Forget me not florist

This was my second florist due to Covid for my wedding. I wish I hired them from the start! They stuck within my budget and was able to make my vision complete. I would use them again and again! Sharon was the best and helpful with any questions along the way!
    Stephanie Married on 06/30/2020

My wedding

Forget Me Not is wonderful. They were there to help me through the entire process. Flowers were absolutely beautiful and Luigi really knows his flowers and what combinations work. Give him an idea and he makes it better than you could have imagined.
  • Molly
    Molly P. Married on 05/09/2020

Stop looking and go with Forget Me Not Flowers!

I used Forget Me Not Flowers for my wedding and I am so happy I did! Krista was my consultant and she made a beautiful arrangement for my wedding. When it had to be transitioned to a micro-wedding, Krista took the time to re-design the flowers with me and work with my budget since I needed flowers for two occasions. On the day of my wedding, Krista hand delivered my flowers and they were even better than I had imagined! I am so excited to use Forget Me Not again for my party next year!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Many thanks Molly for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you for your 'micro-wedding'. Looking forward to designing the flowers for your big event in 2021 as well!! :)
    Alexis Married on 02/09/2020

Stunning basket for Workiversary

I was blown away by the abundance and beauty of my basket of flowers, especially given the price. It was a a gorgeous, very full, but not overly fussy look, which was what I was going for. I would 100% get flowers from them again. Very happy customer over here.
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 11/30/2019

Gorgeous flowers and wonderful service

Forget Me Not provided flowers for our wedding ceremony & reception in North Branford and Middletown on 11/30/19. We could not have been happier with the result! Sharon was just wonderful to work with. She had lots of ideas, offered to meet with us several times, and we really trusted her with everything! The arrangements for the altar, all the bouquets, corsages & boutonnieres, cake topper & centerpieces were stunning, and everything was delivered right on time. Thank so much for making our day more beautiful!
    Tara Married on 10/24/2019

Stunning flowers and decor

Sharon did an amazing job with all the flowers for my wedding! The flowers and decor were absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend anyone who is getting married in the CT area to go to Forgot Me Not Flower Shop.

Tara,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. I am happy to hear that everything was amazing. Wish you the best!
    Sharon
    Jessica Married on 10/19/2019

Loved them!

The staff were awesome, very friendly and easy to work with. They were very prompt with inquires. Most of all, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and everything we could have imagined and more!! We had about 6 hanging centerpieces, 7 tall and 7 short and they were absolutely stunning! We received countless numbers of compliments on them!
    Adele Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!

I had the best experience with Forget Me Not florist, I was able to tell Sharon what I had for ideas, and she made it work into the most spectacular bouquet. I was so blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. That day was ridiculously stressful but Sharon made it so much easier by setting up the centerpieces and making sure everything was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone, for anything flowers are needed!!! I will also go back myself. I am sad that these flowers didn’t last forever, but I am drying them to save because they were so beautiful. I can’t say enough about how great they were. The price was right too, and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of like other vendors when you say the word “wedding”.

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

I thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure designing your wedding flowers. It was a joy working with you.
    Wishing you the best!!!!
    Sharon Kohary
    Erin S. Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

I had the pleasure of dealing with Sharon and she accommodated my requests and make everything more beautiful then I ever could have imagined
  • Joann
    Joann D. Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience

Great vendor to work with. My flowers were gorgeous. They did a great job with the locket I wanted on my bouquet to honor my dad. The venue was beautiful. Easy to work with and great service.
    Erica Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

The floral team at Forget Me Not is truly the most amazing floral team in all of CT!!!!! They were spot on with all our needs and requests, that totally nailed it in every way!!!! They made our wedding picture perfect and so elegant!!!! They are truly talented and do AMAZING work!!!! Do yourself a favor and book now!!!!

Dear Erica,
    we are so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. It was a privilege working with you and your family.
    Thank you!
    Kaitlynn Married on 09/21/2018
    The florists are the best I ever worked with! They were able to capture my vision of flowers completely. They worked closely with me to ensure I liked all the flowers we were going to choose. They also let me come in with my center piece (a lantern) so we can have a trial run on how those would look. If you want your wedding flowers to look stunning, then I would definitely work with them!

I can’t thank you enough, we got sooo many complements on my bouquet and all the flower arrangements.

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you, it was our honor to be apart of your special day!
    Lyndsey Married on 09/15/2018
    I worked with Karen and she was AMAZING! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! They were just like the photos I sent her but better. She is the sweetest lady ever, really listens, answers questions quickly and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to friends and family every time. LOVED this flower shop!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure and honor to work with you and your family.
    Karen
    Kelsey Married on 09/15/2018
    Sharon and Luigi did an AMAZING job with my flowers! They were very flexible, professional, and knowledgeable about the flowers we chose! FMN even arranged to deliver flowers to my cake vendor so that they could add fresh flowers to my cake, and delivered flowers to our church, and set up beforehand. I chose baby's breath and roses for the flowers, and every single bouquet, arrangement, and boutonnière was perfection! Sharon and Luigi worked with us to provide hurricane vases and candles for the centerpieces we chose, and were very accommodating! I received so many compliments on the flowers we had at our wedding, as they were all so beautiful!

To any bride getting married in the New Haven CT area, I would highly recommend working with Forget Me Not Flowers for all of your floral needs!
    Geri Married on 08/25/2018
    They were wonderful!!! Karen was awesome. In my opinion flowers are a huge part of making a wedding day super special because their beauty takes center stage right alongside the entire bridal party. Forget me not was par excellence. And the value could not be beat. I called other places and they were outrageously High with minimum purchase requirements! No thanks!
    The flowers for my wedding were just as I had designed them with Karen's help! Karen worked with me over the phone with an initial consultation because I was planning a destination wedding in CT & calling her from Florida! Then we eventually met in person in Connecticut at the flower shop. I remember how happy I felt while I was there and also when I left there after having met Karen in person and gone over all the details of how I wanted the flowers to look etc. It had been a very stressful time of planning my wedding details up until dealing with Forget-me-not and picking out my flowers! Karen was a delight and worked with my own ideas, pictures and color scheme and helped me to design my dream day arrangements! It was such fun! I loved them so much -- the church flowers! my gorgeous bridal bouquet! my girls in the bridal party! even the guys boutonnières & my grandmother's wrist corsage! - everything was stunning & perfect! Thank you to Karen and her wonderful team for their patience and professionalism. Top notch! Highly recommend!!!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! We understand planning a wedding from another state can be extra stressful. Our job is to pay close attention to detail and make this experience as pleasant and worry free as possible. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Karen
    Amy Married on 01/13/2018
    Karen and the whole forget me not team did an amazing job on all of our floral needs for our September 14th wedding. They truly brought our vision to life!
    Kerey Married on 09/30/2017
    Luigi and his team worked wonderfully with my now husband and I from the very start. It's not easy planning a wedding from the opposite coast but they made it work seamlessly. Their arrangements are simply gorgeous. I was extremely satisfied on my wedding day to see such beautiful arrangements and they delivered them all on time. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Dear Kerey,
    Thank you! We are happy that we met your expectations.
    Maryann Married on 09/30/2017
    Sharon was so nice to work with! The flowers were one of the most important things at my wedding beacuse I go off looks and wanted everything to look perfect and shoron deff did that for me! She did exactly the look I was going for and all the flower pieces they came out amazing and exactly how I was picturing them for my wedding day! Everyone at the wedding was saying how beautiful the flowers were! I will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you again

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you. I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
    Sharon Kohary
    Sara Married on 09/23/2017
    I recently got married on September 23 at Anthony's Ocean View. I had the pleasure of working with Sharon. The thing I had loved most about Forget me Not is that they do a mock sample of what your flowers will look like to ensure they are exactly what you want. When I had gone and seen the first sample, I did not love the arrangement, there was more color then I had wanted, and the hydrangeas were too stark white . Sharon ended up sitting down with me and went over our entire folder again. She ensured the colors would be toned down and the hydrangeas would be more of an ivory color. Sharon was extremely accessible and easy to communicate with. I also love the fact that this floral shop has a water source in the bouquets so we did not have to worry about putting the flowers in water all day in between festivities. Sharon and the team at Forget Me Not Flowers nailed my bouquets and center pieces to a tee! I absolutely LOVED them!!!! Thank you so much for making my flowers perfect and making my day so much less stressful knowing you were all on the ball!!!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Sarah, it was such a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you
    Sincerely
    Sharon and The Team at Forget Me Not Flower Shop
    Caroline Married on 09/09/2017
    Sharon is the best!!!! Absolutely beautiful Flowers!!
    Craig Married on 09/01/2017
    Wow! We got SO many compliments on the flower displays I’m very happy to refer to Luigi and Forget me not flower shop. Absolutely gorgeous displays!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an honor working with you!
    Teresa Married on 08/12/2017
    To the staff at Forget Me Not Florist, a very big thank you for everything you did for us on our wedding day. The flowers were amazing from my bouquet to the centerpieces and the vases at the end of the boardwalk, everything looked fabulous. You took my visions and made them reality- it was such a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to working with you again in the future! - Teresa DiMatteo and Brian Axler

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and to design your wedding flowers. We are glad that you were pleased with our services. Thank you.
    From Sharon and all of the staff at Forget Me Not Flower Shop
    Elizabeth Married on 06/17/2017
    Sharon was extremely helpful with bringing our visions to reality. She created a bridal bouquet from a Pinterest photo that was perfect. She and her crew provided an arch for the outdoor ceremony that was beyond beautiful, with draped fabric and bouquets. The table centerpieces were gorgeous!

Forget Me Not Flower Shop's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you and I thank you for letting me be part of your special day.
    Sharon
    Alexandra Married on 04/01/2017
    Wonderful experience. Worked within my budget to make everything perfect. Highly recommend them!