Flowers on Broad Street Reviews

Flowers on Broad Street 6
Flowers on Broad Street 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Powell · Married on 10/27/2018

My wedding flowers were beautiful!

Working with Donna was a pleasant experience, and I would highly recommend anyone to go with her for their event flowers. I met with her and provided some inspiration photos (of which most were from her past weddings, because I love her work) and sat back and gave her creative freedom with my flowers. She did not disappoint! Everything was absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20/18 Highgrove Estate

Donna and her team made my venue look amazing! I was very specific in what I wanted and it looked better than I could have even imagined. It's helpful to have a vendor who works at your venue every weekend and knows the ins and outs of everything there. My ceremony space was gorgeous with the fabric, dresser, chandelier, and floating candles! So elegant. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Flowers on Broad Street's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail!!! I'm so happy you loved everything! We loved working with you! I can't wait to see pictures!

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Amazing Experience

The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages created for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Donna at Flowers on Broad Street was so responsive and helpful, listened to my requests, and made my dreams a reality. We could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Flowers on Broad Street provided the flowers for my wedding and reception at River Ridge Golf Club in August. I couldn’t have asked for more beautiful flowers!! I met with Donna once before the wedding and showed her some pictures of what I liked. From the pictures I provided, she gave me a detailed summary with prices and pictures of each arrangement. She was very easy to work with and provided us with a new summary after any changes we made. I couldn’t believe how she took a few pictures I showed and made them come to life. The flowers at my wedding were far better than I could have ever imagined. With all of the planning involved with weddings, it was so nice to have a vendor who was able to make my vision come to life with only one meeting! I highly recommend using Donna for any event you may have! She does an absolutely amazing job! I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements at my wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Flowers on Broad Street 15
    Flowers on Broad Street 16
    Flowers on Broad Street 17

Veronica · Married on 06/29/2018

Wow, I don't even know how to begin describing how wonderful and perfect Flowers on Broad Street was. I was a long-distance bride, planning my wedding from Utah, but that never felt like an issue with Flowers on Broad Street. From our very first FaceTime meeting with Donna, I knew that I had chosen the right florist. She was extremely professional and friendly and seemed to understand exactly what we wanted out of our wedding flowers. The whole team was well organized with their invoices, lists, and inspiration pictures to help ensure that everyone was on the same page. When the day finally came, I was blown away at how Donna and her team were able to so flawlessly actualize my Pinterest wedding dreams. Everything from the succulent corsages to the wildflower-esque bouquets was perfection. When Donna showed me my bouquet for the first time, I actually cried. We had worked over the specifics of the flowers, textures, and colors I wanted beforehand, but she even added her own unexpected flair. Without my asking, she had included Edelweiss flowers because she said that, "I just seemed like the perfect bride for Edelweiss." Well she couldn't have been more spot-on. I then shared with her that my now-husband and I were planning on moving back to North Carolina after spending two wonderful years in Utah together where we lived in an A-frame in the mountains on a street named Edelweiss Lane. I used to sing the song "Edelweiss" whenever I drove to our home -- a song from my favorite girlhood movie, "The Sound of Music." So when Donna showed me my gorgeous bouquet for the first time with Edelweiss flowers, I got chills. It was in that moment that I knew that our wedding day was going to be perfect...and perfect it was! Thank you Donna and Flowers on Broad Street for the wedding flowers of our dreams.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Flowers on Broad Street 18
    Flowers on Broad Street 19
    Flowers on Broad Street 20
    Flowers on Broad Street 21
    Flowers on Broad Street 22

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

Absolutely stunning flowers and everything I was picturing for my wedding at highgrove. Donna is amazing and so easy to work with, she will listen to everything you vision for your flowers on your wedding day. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Flowers on Broad Street 23
    Flowers on Broad Street 24

Hanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Donna Pittman and her team are magic! They went above and beyond and even made 10 table centerpieces literally the day before the wedding when I realized I had forgotten them.... she didn't even bat an eye! Her work is gorgeous and she has found a fan for life!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Elise · Married on 05/19/2018

Donna is wonderful to work with. Very organized and I can’t wait until May to see how beautiful the flowers look.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Donna and team did such an incredible job on the flowers for our wedding! I shared a few photos with Donna of what I was envisioning and she really brought it to life. It far exceeded my expectations! We got married at the Highgrove and since Donna does so many of the weddings there she was able to provide a lot of great recos of what flowers to use, where to place them, etc. When I arrived at Highgrove day of, everything was already set up and looking absolutely gorgeous. Donna was there to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect. We were planning for an outdoor ceremony, but since it was raining up until the time of the ceremony Donna and team were able to be flexible with the flowers on the alter (moving them inside and then back outside again once the rain stopped). We also purchased some Hydrangeas from her for our rehearsal dinner which turned out perfect as well. I can't say enough great things about Flowers on Broad Street! They were easy to work with and the flowers were absolutely spectacular.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Flowers on Broad Street 25
    Flowers on Broad Street 26
    Flowers on Broad Street 27
    Flowers on Broad Street 28

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

I was so happy with the flowers provided by Flowers on Broad Street for my April 2018 wedding. Donna was absolutely amazing to work with! I had a small vision of what I wanted the wedding to look like, and she took those ideas and brought my vision to life plus so much more. We heard from multiple guests how beautiful the flowers looked when they walked into the reception hall! I was blown away by the professionalism and Donna's ability to be flexible and creative. I would absolutely recommend Flowers on Broad Street for future weddings.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Christine · Married on 04/06/2018

Flowers on Broad Street made all of my flower dreams come true! Most importantly - Donna was amazing to work with and she made everything happen within my budget (which was not huge)!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/17/2018

I started off my wedding planning journey with a budget of about $1000-1500 for flowers. I started off my going to another florist in the area and although they knew my budget, they sent me a proposal of over $4500. That was such a turnoff that I decided to look elsewhere. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Flowers on Broad Street. Donna is great to work with--she sat down with me to figure out what I was looking for and my quote was much closer to my budget. Over time, I decided to add in more ceremony decorations and miscellaneous reception arrangements, so my overall amount spent was much higher, but she was SO much more reasonable than other florists. For example, this other florist I won't name would say that candles would cost $8 each, while Donna did each table for $10. On top of all this, the floral arrangements turned out beautifully. I hoped I wouldn't regret spending thousands on flowers, but I 100% don't regret anything.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Lily · Married on 12/17/2017

Donna and her team brought my vision to life and they were so great to work with!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Donna is so talented! She took our vision and made it come to life. It was everything we pictured. Thank you Flowers on Broad! -Amanda & Luke

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Flowers on Broad Street 29

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Flowers on Broad Street is the best of the best for florists! Brides, stop your search right now, no one else can compare to the level of perfection, professionalism and fantastic service that you will get from Flowers on Broad Street! Donna is an absolute creative genius and made my Pinterest perfect bouquet come to life. It was a pleasure working with Flowers on Broad Street for my wedding flowers, she was able to combine two pictures I showed her of bouquets I loved and combine them into the perfect arrangement. I love how I was able to incorporate certain personal touches to my bridal bouquet that were special to me, the handle was perfectly wrapped with lace from my mother's wedding dress, a vintage brooch and a photo charm. I had struggled with finding the perfect florist before finding Flowers on Broad Street because I had a small wedding, but I felt so genuinely cared for by Flowers on Broad Street. I loved the morning of my wedding having our flowers delivered to our hotel, that took a huge weight off my shoulders trying to coordinate who was where the morning of the wedding. The flowers were so perfectly packaged and handled with care; the corsages, the boutineers and my bridal bouquet and maid of honor's bouquet everything was so perfectly labeled. The flowers themselves were absolutely breath taking and it was a dream come true. Flowers on Broad Street truly makes their clients feel cared for and are so easy to work with. I loved supporting a local small business. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Flowers on Broad Street 30
    Flowers on Broad Street 31
    Flowers on Broad Street 32

Meggan · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved working with Flowers on Broad! Donna and her team are extremely talented, and we were absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers. The details were spot on and the flowers went perfectly with our color scheme. I would highly recommend Flowers on Broad for any event, but if your wedding is at Highgrove Estate you will most definitely want to use them. They know the venue well and work with the coordinators there on a regular basis.

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • User6995642 · 1+ year ago

They have been very helpful with the process of finding flowers that I like

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brenda · Married on 06/03/2017

Donna is so great to work with. We had an initial consultation to discuss concepts/vibes/budgets - then we did everything else via email. On Saturday afternoon I walked into the church - and there were the bouquets- gorgeous, exactly what we hoped for and even more beautiful that we expected. Then the venue - the flowers and candles and greenery were stunning. EVERYONE commented on how beautiful it all was. Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Bonnie · Married on 06/02/2017

Planned a wedding & reception for my daughter from a distance. Extremely satisfied with the finished product from Flowers on Broad Street. Thank you Donna!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Candice · Married on 05/19/2017

Donna's vision of our wedding flowers helped me so much for a bride that doesn't know much in the floral department. Donna's communication, professionalism, orangization, and creativity was impeccable. I highly recommend Flowers on Broad Street.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Christian · Married on 05/06/2017

I feel so very fortunate to have had Flowers on Broad Street do the flowers for our wedding! I loved working with Donna! She very quickly "got" my vision for flowers and as a result, I had complete trust that she would create something magnificent. I was not disappointed! The bouquets, centerpieces, and cake decorations were so far beyond what I could have imagined. She was also great about working within our budget and providing realistic feedback and alternatives. You will not regret choosing Flowers on Broad for your wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Having Flowers on Broad Street do our wedding and reception was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. Donna and her team made everything easy. The day we met with Donna to plan our flowers for the wedding I told her my wedding colors and asked her to do what she thought was best. She is an expert!! She knew all the right questions to ask and thought of things I never even considered. I even had Donna do the arrangements for our rehearsal dinner. The flowers were fresh and in season. Everything was set up for us and cleaned up. The price was extremely reasonable and they work very hard staying within your budget! I will use Flowers on Broad Street for every occasion!!!! If you are looking for a wonderful florist, look no further!! This is the best choice! We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Barclay · Married on 04/14/2017

Donna is fantastic. When my wedding venue said "I would trust her with my life" I knew I had my florist.
    She is great to work with -- easy to communicate with, totally 'got' what we were looking for, and completely hit it off with my Mom (wedding planning support team). Also, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING. My guests couldn't get over it! I couldn't get over it!
    Something that I really appreciated about working with Donna was a line-by-line breakdown of what we had discussed, what she planned to do, and what each item would cost. That information really helped me make informed decisions and spend money on the things that were most important.
    And, did I mention that her work is BEAUTIFUL ?!?

Sent on 05/07/2017

Heather · Married on 01/07/2017

Donna at Flowers on Broad helped us make our wedding day perfect! Unfortunately our wedding day ended up falling on the same day as a snow/ice storm in Raleigh and about 1/3 of our guests ended up not being able to make it, but Donna made sure that our flowers were there and our venue was beautiful! She was incredibly helpful and understanding through our entire process. We will gladly recommend Donna and Flowers on Broad to anyone/everyone, and will also be returning to them for any of our flower needs in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Casey · Married on 11/26/2016

I absolutely loved the bouquets, centerpieces, decor and cake flowers that Donna provided! I never had the chance to sit down with Donna in person to talk about flowers due to not living in the state. I sent her images as well as my budget and she worked within it to help me. I was stunned by how beautiful everything was. She arrived at the same time I did to set up everything at the venue and it took her no time! Before leaving she showed me everything to make sure I liked it! Everything was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend working with Donna!

Sent on 12/04/2016