20 Reviews for Events by Chris

Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Religious (1)
19 Events by Chris Reviews

Christi and her team are amazing! We were on a time crunch to set up our reception and she was able to pull it off no problem. Prior to the day of we met and she got all the details from me so that on the day of I didn't hear from her once! If there were any issues I never heard about them. She had complete confidence the entire time that everything I wanted would happen and it did. So happy we went with Christi for day of coordination, floors and bartenders.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Reception

Christi officiated our wedding! Her team decorated the venue with fresh floral and she did my day of coordination. Thank you for taking my stress away! You made my dreams come true!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katrinia, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Just want to say Chris and her team are the best. Very productive, timely, and so caring. The day of I had nothing to worry about what so ever and I appreciate everything. Not only is she a coordinator but also a florist so it was perfect! Thanks Chris for going above and beyond for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Malisha, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Christi officiated our wedding and was absoutly amazing! She organized my rehearsal and personalized our vows so at my wedding I actually enjoyed it without being nervous! Thank you Christi!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very helpful and super attentive to detail. Always willing to help help no matter what needed to get done. Very friendly in the process!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I anticipated hiring help for the day of the event, but I received so much more! They are detail oriented and kept me in the loop beforehand, so I wouldn't have to think or worry about decisions the day of my daughter's wedding. I am so grateful!!!

Profile Picture Jeanna, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Christi and her team did an amazing job with the flowers for my November farm wedding! I loved my bouquet (I'm hanging it upside down to dry right now! :) and everyone posted photos of her floral centerpieces on Instagram and Facebook. The flowers were a hit and worth the price! She did require a lot of emailing back and forth, but she was just trying to make sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Profile Picture User5068334, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Chris and her team are a great bunch. I was planning an out of state wedding and I needed a coordinator the day of to ensure everything went smoothly. We spoke on a phone 2 times and then met the day before the wedding to go over all the details. The only thing I wished for is that I had more meeting with Christi but I wasn't able to come down to Michigan to meet with her. The day of, Christi and her team were there early and tried to ensure everything went as smooth as possible. Because her team was there I felt like I didn't need to worry as much. The day is already so hectic she was there to catch thing, talk to vendors & communicate with me. She was a pleasure and such a sweet women. She came to the resume a few things and I'm glad I got to work with her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Silpa, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chris was so wonderful to work with! Her expertise and attention to detail was amazing. She reiterated to me how she wanted everything to be perfect and it was. When I saw my venue for the first time, I teared up at how beautiful it looked. The flower arrangements and everything was just as I wanted and more. She delivered my bouquets and boutineers to the hotel the day of the wedding and then went to the venue to set up. After the wedding her assistant came to get her vases so I didn't have to worry about them. It was all just perfect, I would absolutely reccommend Events By Chris to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Chris was super helpful and attentive when it came to our floral. Every other place just gives you the price per bouquet or corsage, etc. She wanted to know what I wanted and made it happen! I gave her a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she duplicated it- it was amazing! All of our floral looked great and I'm so happy I chose her.

Profile Picture Alisha, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christi and her staff went above and beyond to make our special day extra prefect!!! I can't imagine our wedding day going as smooth if you weren't there to help so much!!! I will be recommending her to everyone in need of a day of coordinator!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
4.2

Our flowers were beautiful and everything came together perfectly.

Profile Picture User3695608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Christi was excellent! She helped shape our vision, was responsive, warm, friendly and always helpful. And she was willing to work within my budget. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams with 300 of our family and friends at a price we could afford. Friends and family repeatedly said our wedding was the best wedding they ever attended and that is thanks, in part, to Christi. Thank you Christi!

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Christi provides reliable service and really delivers on that big day. She has a very creative eye and knows how to make your wedding really spectacular. I would recommend her to anyone I know who's thinking of getting married. Having her as our coordinator really made the whole experience more enjoyable.

Profile Picture Erika, 8/21/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I'd certainly recommend Affordable Events by Chris to anyone needing experienced, open minded, detail specific planning services for any event. Several months ago I was reading these reviews while my sister (the bride) and I were talking about whether or not we "needed" someone to plan her wedding. Now that it's over, I realize we couldn't have had such a wonderful ceremony and reception without her.

My husband and I offered to host the wedding in our backyard which made us a little nervous - a feeling that diminished after talking to Chris. She also helped us feel better about the fact the wedding date was only 5 months out! We doubted whether the yard was right for an estimated 200 people - she assured us it was. The bride wanted a Hawaiian-theme wedding - she was excited to do it.

When we first met Chris, there were six of us who were involved with the wedding and had questions - the bride's parents, the bride and groom, and my husband and I. Chris answered our questions and concerns, and suggested ideas we would have never thought about. I was very impressed with her communication. She was quick with replying to our emails and phone messages.

She organized vendors that she had known prior to the wedding as well as vendors hired by the parents of the bride to make it all come together in the end. She even managed to reseat 200 guests in order to provide shelter due to unexpected rain.

To summarize, it was a stunning set up with unique table and floral designs, incredible food, fast and friendly bar service that exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you Chris!

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/21/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Christi did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding! I could not have been more pleased. She took took care of all my floral, centerpieces and lighting along with coordinating my entire event. We saved so much money by using her and everything turned out perfect, greater than we ever expected. She took care of my dad's last minute button mishap just minutes before he had to walk me down the aisle. I love you Christi and thank you again for such a perfect wedding day

Profile Picture carol, 11/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Affordable Evens by Chris planned our wedding with amazing detail. My bride was relaxed and comfortable knowing that Christi was taking care of everything for our wedding day. She is extremely flexible and organized. She thought of things that we would have never thought of! I wasn't sure why we needed a wedding planner, turns out we did and I am so glad we picked her. Because of Christi our wedding day was perfect.

Profile Picture Rob, 5/30/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Chris from a friend of mine who had her as their wedding planner last year. She was fantastic! When we emailed her and she would respond almost immediatly. She was with us every step of the way. Our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to her! I really did get to enjoy my day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/2/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Exceptional. Chris has got to be one of the best in the business. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Erik, 4/18/06, 1 Review