Erica Crosby Photography Reviews

Erica Crosby Photography 5
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 05/25/2019

Photographer turned friend

Erica was so great through our entire wedding process. She made our engagement photos so fun and really worked with our personalities. So many of the photos that she took were not staged and were just the two of us genuinely having fun together. Our wedding photos are also beautiful. She was so easy to work with and constantly checking in with me to make sure I was doing okay throughout the day. She even offered to help with other areas that weren't photography related. I'm so glad that I had a photographer turned friend for life for my wedding. ALL of our future photography moments will be captured by Erica!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Erica Crosby Photography 6
    Erica Crosby Photography 7
    Erica Crosby Photography 8
    Erica Crosby Photography 9
    Erica Crosby Photography 10
  • Z

Zarina · Married on 02/17/2017

Erica was a godsend! She worked with budget. She FLEW to Hawaii for me. She was easy to work with and caught amazing photos of my husband who can be shy in front of the camera. She made us feel comfortable. She was so sweet all the wedding guests loved her. I have amazing images and I'm so grateful. She became a friend beyond just being the photographer and tagged me on stuff on Pinterest and Instagram through the planning process she thought I would like and was always very good about texting or Facetiming. You can't go wrong with her!

Jean · Married on 12/16/2016

She's absolutely amazing! Erica is very good at what she does! She's great at capturing every moment special! Would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Erica has been so great to work with! She is very professional, accommodating, and fun! Her personality is great which makes photography sessions fun! I chose her for my engagement sessions and for my wedding because she had the artistic eye and photography type I was looking for... not the typical "cheesy" wedding photography. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Erin · Married on 09/09/2016

Omg where do I start? It started with an online inquiry - then we did a face time and after that we knew Erica was our photographer- she is soooo personable. I had no reservations booking her for our destination wedding. Its like she was a friend we knew for years. She created a timeline and made sure everyone kept to it! We didn't even need to hire our wedding coordinator I feel like- Erica kept everything on track! We even fly her to us yearly for our family portraits that included a new addition that she of course was there for! Cant wait for our next session!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Alix · Married on 07/15/2016

Erica is an amazing photographer and I am so incredibly happy that she photographed our wedding! My entire family had nothing but compliments about Erica; she made everyone feel so comfortable and I felt like I was friends with her for years. I love every single picture she took and I am so glad that I found her. I definitely will be using her in the future for family pictures!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Erica · Married on 06/18/2016

Erica was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, courteous and very flexible. I am a very demanding bride and she knew just how to handle me. I was really impressed. I appreciate her patience and care while photographing us. I would definitely use her services in the future (I.e. Kids ??). Thanks again Erica! You made our day so special!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

Erica is amazing at capturing the magic in the moment! Such a great job, will recommend to all my friends!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

Erica photographed our wedding. I couldn't be more pleased. She was wonderful to work with. I had absolutely no worries. The entire experience was awesome, and I would highly recommend her! Thank you Erica for such a beautiful experience and for such lovely photos!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/16/2014

She is very personal! My husband, now, and I had a great time when she did our engagement and wedding photos!! ??