Entertainment Exchange Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lori R. Getting married on 01/10/2022

By far the best wedding band!

Free Spirit is by far the best wedding band! All of its members were highly professional, talented, and very entertaining. From my first conversation with Mike Ostrow, I was convinced that they were the right band for our daughter's wedding, and he and the band did not disappoint. Even when we had to change our venue and the size of the wedding due to the covid pandemic, Mike was a calming influence and assured us that with his and the band's many years of experience, the music would be perfect for the venue. And he was right! They sounded great, and our guests enjoyed their talent and had a blast dancing! I am so glad we found Free Spirit, and I would definitely choose them again. I highly recommend them!
  • Joseph
    Joseph D. Married on 10/19/2021

NIGHTSONG SLAMMED IT--our daughters wedding 10-15-2021

OMG-where to start—From the beginning talking to Mike at Entertainment Exchange, who made sure we heard Nightsong before booking, to working with Bennett who organized our day, to the actual wedding night it was seamless, extraordinary and spectular—JUST UNBELIEVABLY BRILLIANT!!!
    There is not enough words to describe the unique, absolutely incredible musical experience!!! Other then actually getting married after 2 covid postponements Nightsong was the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding!!. The energy, the party vibe, the expert musicians and vocalist CANNOT BE BEAT!
    Nightsong energized the dance floor with their incomparable powerful and passionate vocals and killer musicians. The instrument solos were dynamic and left people awestruck. Nightsong is a band with unbelievable talent, NO other band can even come close. They made our party—THE BEST EVER.
    OUR SUGGESTION: Do not look anywhere else—BOOK THEM NOW BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!!
    Lindsay Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing!!!

Free Spirit was amazing!! They had the crowd up and on the dance floor all night! I couldn't ask for a better or more fun band! We received a million compliments on them!
    Marci B. Married on 10/16/2021

Wow! Hire Free Spirit - you won't regret it!

WOW! Free Spirit was amazing! They exceeded any expectations that I had! My biggest wish for this weekend was that everyone would dance and seats would be empty. Free Spirit made sure that wish came true! Our friends and family could not stop raving about the band! We've already had a few people ask for their name/info (we passed along this email) so I hope that a few gigs come from it! Again, they are amazing and I am over the moon happy that we chose Free Spirit! Please pass my thanks on to the band!
  • Donna
    Donna P. Married on 10/02/2021

Nightsong had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish !

Nightsong was fantastic! Everyone danced all night! Great play list, very talented musicians and vocalists. NightSong was responsive to any questions that I had ahead of time as well. We had so many people asking us about the band . I am still getting compliments about Night Song. 5 stars!
    Janie A. Married on 09/25/2021

We were blown away by Free Spirit!

We were absolutely blown away by Free Spirit. They worked with us to make sure we had the music we wanted for the ceremony, for our first dance, and the father-daughter dance (even though you don't hear "Islands in the Stream" that often anymore!). They played all of the songs we wanted to hear most and avoided those we asked them to avoid, all while keeping 250 people on the dance floor for five hours! Their range was exceptional and they were an absolute highlight of our wedding day. I cannot count the number of people who came up and told me how much they loved the band! They brought energy and personality and a warmth to their performance that is impossible to overstate. Thank you to the most talented group of people we have ever met!
  • Arielle
    Arielle F. Married on 09/24/2021

Free Spirit Band a must to get your party ROCKING!

I really can't say enough good things about Free Spirit Band and bandleader, Mike Ostrow. They were one our standout vendors throughout the wedding planning process. Mike was always very professional, responsive, patient and instilled great confidence in me from the beginning that things would flow smoothly during our wedding.

The music was PHENOMENAL. Family and friends raved about how great our band was. The members of Free Spirited are endlessly talented, engaging, fun and kept our dance floor looking packed for the majority of the evening. They engaged our guests in various songs throughout the night. It was such a pleasure to see. I was apprehensive about what my dance floor might look with less than 100 guests at our event, but Mike assured me there was nothing to worry about. The night exceeded my expectations in almost every way and that was in large part due to Free Spirit Band. I strongly recommend hiring them for your event--large or small!
    Mary B. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!

Round midnight is the best band ever. They get the party started and keep it going. I could not recommend this band more!!!!
    Ann Married on 09/18/2021

Nightsong band

NIGHTSONG BAND was the best! Talented, professional and first class band! Comments all night long saying NIGHTSONG BAND was the best band they ever heard! Dance floor packed all night! One guest hadn't danced in 10 YEARS! NIGHTSONG BAND brought out the best in everyone!!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing band!

Free Spirit was THE BEST! Mike Ostrow was so easy to work with. Professional and fun. He had our daughters wedding covered from ceremony music, cocktail hour and dinner and dancing. As soon as the dancing started NO ONE left the dance floor. All the guests commented that the band was soooo good that it was hard to tell it wasnt the original artist! The singers are beautiful and fun to watch while they danced and performed. I couldnt as for anything better. It was exactly as our daughter and son-in-law had asked for. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
    Katie J. Married on 09/05/2021

Hire Free Spirit Right Now!

Free Spirit did a great job. The dance floor was abuzz the whole night. Their communications with us pre-ceremony were on target, responsive, and very helpful. When I sang my 2 songs during my speech, they were right there for me, and that gave me a comfort level.  Everyone at the wedding commented on how much fun the band was. Their song selection was GREAT.
    Barbara G. Married on 09/04/2021

Nothing but Rave Reviews for Free Spirit

Nothing but positive comments to report! Free Spirit was great!! And one extremely positive comment I would make concerns the sound volume: too often at a simcha of this kind the music is so loud that you can't have a conversation with other guests. But the sound volume at our event was perfect. Thank you!!!
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 08/08/2021

Best Wedding Band!

NIGHTSONG has gone down in history as the best band ever. We hired 9 piece, included brass. Their vocals were absolutely perfect and the brass knocked everyone’s socks off as evidenced in our photos! Their cover of our family favorite song “Good Kisser” by Lake Street Dive was everything that we dreamed it would be. NIGHTSONG also generously shared the stage with and provided back up for an awesome surprise song sung by our sister-friends. We loved every single minute of it. My only regret was that I couldn’t get on the dance floor for longer! Luckily, we have friends and family members planning weddings and I know I’ll be tearing it up on NIGHTSONG's dance floor soon as a guest and not the bride! All of our guests have shared that NIGHTSONG was outstanding and many have asked for their contact! I really can not recommend them enough!
  • Alex
    Alex K. Married on 08/06/2021

Outstanding, Fun, Incredibly Talented, Engaging Band

Nightsong absolutely stole the show! Not only were they all incredibly talented, but they - each one of the band members - were engaging with our guests - from the lead singer to the sax player. They played a great mix of songs for both the older and younger crowd and created a fun, energetic atmosphere. Bennett - the band leader - even went to so far as to help me splice two songs together so I could dance to two songs with my dad for the father daughter dance. Would highly recommend Nightsong to anyone!
    Kevin S. Married on 08/01/2021

I don't normally write reviews..but I had to make an exception

I am not normally one to write reviews, but I had to make an exception this one time....It has been two weeks since our wedding, and the compliment I have heard over and over again from every guest at my wedding is, "the band at your wedding was sooo good". People have been talking about it non-stop since the event and is pretty obvious why. They knew how to get everyone on the dance-floor, and how to keep them there. Their energy and dancing was contagious. They had their own take on our wedding songs, and got the right crowd participation at the right time to make the day a blast and keep the energy high.

Beyond that, they owned the day and made it seamless and easy. A wedding band does more than just play music...they run the entire operation of your reception from beginning to end. Everything from entrances to speeches, pictures, cake cutting and more. They become responsible for keeping everyone and everything on time. You (hopefully) only get married once, so you want a practiced hand at the wheel driving the day. Round Midnight was that steady hand that knew what to do, and when to do it, to make sure the day was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough. If WeddingWire would let me, I would give them six stars.
    Kate H. Married on 07/31/2021

Free Spirit never disappoints!

I was the event planner at Free Spirit's performance on Saturday, 7/31/21 and I want to thank them for an amazing performance! The dance floor was packed the entire time. We use Free Spirit regularly in Pittsburgh, PA and we always know the bride, groom, and their guests will have a great night when they hire Free Spirit. My Bride & Groom were over the moon happy with how everything went. Looking forward to working with them again in the future.
    E&J Married on 07/24/2021

Nightsong- Best Wedding Band

Simply put, Nightsong was amazing! We attended a previous wedding where they performed and we knew instantly that we wanted them to play at ours and they did not disappoint! They learned multiple songs that we requested for our ceremony, first dance and other special dances. Their energy was infectious and our guests danced until the very end. We had multiple guests mention that they were the best band they've ever seen. Thank you again for making our wedding so special!
    Mark Married on 07/12/2021

The Band Turned the party up to 11

The Band was fantastic!! They did a great job of keeping the energy great at our New Year Eve Wedding. Even did a countdown and fireworks. So much fun, everyone has been complimenting good they were. Would Highly recommend, also very easy to deal with before during and after.
    Patrick C. Married on 06/12/2021

Free Spirit is simply the best!

Free Spirit is simply the best. Free Spirit made our wedding day unforgettable for us and every guest. Every family member and guest was on the dance floor until the very end. We will be recommending Free Spirit to all of our friends and family for years to come. Good luck for the rest of the wedding season, I hope you all stay busy!
    Marc B. Married on 06/05/2021

Free spirit did an exceptional job!!

Thank you for a great event. Free spirit did an exceptional job in creating a high energy music set that kept the whole wedding party and guests dancing and singing along literally from the first to the last set. I have never received so many compliments about how good the band was from any event I have ever thrown or attended. The band was spot on in understanding what songs to play to keep the energy alive. In fact there were so many moments that people were on the floor watching your band perform like watching a concert. It was that entertaining. I will highly recommend Free Spirit to anyone I know throwing an event. Thanks again
    Aaron H. Married on 05/22/2021

Incredible!

Nightsong was fantastic. We booked Nightsong for our wedding and are so glad we did! They were everything you could possibly want in a band. Nightsongs performance was electric, energetic and up beat. Everyone is incredibly talented and the sound was fantastic. Nightsong is hands down the best band I have ever heard at a wedding, and I highly recommend them!
  • Meghan
    Meghan G. Married on 04/17/2021

They made the night!

Round midnight was absolutely amazing as our reception band. They knew just how to get the party started, and kept us on the dance floor the entire night! One of the most memorable parts for me was when my brother got called up as the guest drummer for "Play that Funky Music". It stole the show!
    Alex Married on 04/12/2021

We love Free Spirit!

They absolutely rocked it and kept the dance floor packed all night! Mike was so helpful throughout the process and worked with me to make sure my specific requests were taken care of. They covered all genres to engage all of the different generations. Our guests raved about the band all night and are still talking about them weeks later! We had so much fun and Free Spirit kept the party going into the early hours of the morning!
  • W
    William M. Married on 02/10/2021

The Best Band Ever

Round Midnight was fantastic not just because they rocked the wedding but also to work with. They knocked our first song out of the park and we loved the interactions our guests had with the band. This was the second wedding one of our families used Round Midnight for and we will be recommending them to all future couples going forward.