Dream Creators & Co. Reviews

5 | Orlando, FL

5 Reviews for Dream Creators & Co.

Dream Creators & Co. 1
Dream Creators & Co. 2
Dream Creators & Co. 3
Dream Creators & Co. 4
Dream Creators & Co. 5
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Ashby 路 Getting married on 04/04/2020

A Bride's review of AWN Dream Creators

I am currently a client of AWN Dream Creators and I can honestly say that I wholeheartedly recommend Allison and her team at AWN Dream Creators.
    I have been with my beau since 2013, and --like any bride-- want my wedding to be just as I dreamed growing up. Unfortunately, I had no idea where to start, and a very limited budget to work with (as I am a preschool teacher and am currently enrolled in higher education as well).

I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't have my dream wedding. I had a color scheme and somewhat of an idea of what I was looking for, but anywhere I looked, prices were outrageous. Its as if when you say "Wedding" everyone inflates their prices. I reached out to Allison after seeing two events from friends of mine that she did. She did a friends vow renewal and another friends chanel birthday party. I was extremely impressed by her attention to detail and her passion which clearly radiates through her work. Both events were breathtaking and gorgeous so I asked her if she would be interested in my wedding.

Since working with Allison, she has very much become a close friend of mine. What's great about her and her team is that I can give a vague description of what I am looking for
    "Antique mixed with rustic with boho and garden" and they can find not only what I am looking for, but blow my expectations out of the water. Her creativity and ability to dream (haha see what I did there) allowed for her to take exactly what I was looking for, and exceed my expectations.
    I have enjoyed working with her so much, and I can tell she is clearly passionate about this work!
    It is also worth mentioning that I have a very VERY limited budget as a preschool teacher and for Allison, it has almost become a fun game to try and find things at the lowest price point, but still of high quality and what I am looking for. You would be shocked if you heard how much I paid for my veil and wedding shoes... and yet the quality is magnificent, you'd think I bought it from a boutique. She knows that most people are not willing to drop on average 5,000-10,000 for a full on wedding planner (which is the service I have hired her for) or on average 1,500 for a "day of coordinator." What is great about her is that she works within my limited budget and doesn't complain about how meager it is. She finds ways to make it work. You can tell that she isn't just out to make money like many other companies, she is out to make other peoples dreams come true. She's extremely affordable and honest. The price I am paying included EVERYTHING! The Food, Venue, Photography, Photo Booth, The DJ, the Bouquets, The Flower Girls stuff, the decor. literally EVERYTHING!

I also find what sets her apart from other companies is that she is a one-stop shop. She has a bunch of people who are a part of her team who each have different skills and stuff they can offer. From chefs, to caterers, to photographers, to woodwork, Allison has it all. If you're looking for convenient and affordable wedding planning with some of the coolest people around, then I wholeheartedly recommend AWN Dream Creators. They will not disappoint!

Dream Creators & Co. 6
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Dream Creators & Co.'s reply:

Aubrey, you are so sweet!!!! We are having a blast working with you all!!! I can鈥檛 wait to make your dream wedding come true!!! You and future hubby are some of my favorites 馃槀馃槀鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍!

Judy Schmidt 路 Married on 08/04/2019

Venue transformed for my wedding!

Alison & Jamey, you were a blessing from the very first meeting! Taking on a wedding with less than 6 weeks to plan is no easy feat... yet, you smiled & accepted the challenge AND GAVE ME THE DAY EXACTLY as I pictured it. Thank you for taking my visuals & making them yours. I鈥檒l always remember the moment I walked into the reception hall & saw how beautifully it had been transformed!! From the late hours planning & prepping to being the last ones out - your whole team was professional, sweet and fun! I was so blessed to have you all there on that very special day. I got my wedding video back today & I am reminded that I could have NEVER done this without you! I will be forever grateful! God bless all of you 馃挆 Thank you so very much!

Dream Creators & Co. 7

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Green 路 Married on 05/05/2019

A dream come true

I told Allison my vision and theme and she made it all happen plus more than was expected. I walked into my event and it was breathe taking

Sent on 07/06/2019

Dream Creators & Co.'s reply:

Jessica, you looked absolutely amazing!!!! I had so much fun not only researching your theme and planning it but having you included in so much of it! So much fun!! Thank you so much!
  • Kesha

Kesha Jenkins 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Above and beyond

Allison and her team went above and beyond. It was more than what I asked for. If your looking for someone to wow you and make your dreams come true book her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Dream Creators & Co. 35
    Dream Creators & Co. 36
    Dream Creators & Co. 37
    Sent on 07/04/2019

Dream Creators & Co.'s reply:

Love you Mr. And Mrs. Jenkins! Anytime!!!! Had so much fun!馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏. You guys looked AMAZING!!!! Beautiful Bride as always!!! Look forward to doing many more events together 馃グ!