Doreen Leaf Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Megan
    Megan Married on 09/10/2022

I love my wedding dress

I love my wedding dress from Doreen leaf designs! It was a mori lee gown and I purchased a matching arm length veil as well by the same designer. They have a lot of great options. I also was able to have my gown altered on site by their seamstress and she did a wonderful job at a great price.
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful dresses

Staff is very helpful and attentive. Stunning dresses for decent price.
  • User5406147 1+ year ago

Amazing little shop

They were so accommodating and helpful. They have a beautiful selection of gowns and the consultants are so good at their jobs. I have been recommending them to everyone I come by!

Doreen Leaf Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for your 5 star review and your kind words! We were blessed to work with you and help you feel the most absolute beautiful on your special day. Best wishes, Staff of Doreen Leaf Designs
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful gown

I loved my gown! They were very responsive and did a wonderful job on alterations! The gown made me look and feel like a princess. It was perfect for me
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will recommend this shop to every bride I can

I found out about Doreen Leaf Designs from some regulars at the country club I work at, and being so close to work I wanted to look here for my wedding dress. I had the absolute best experience at this shop that my friend also looked and found her dress here a year later. The atmosphere is so friendly and I felt like the entire staff wanted me to find my dream gown even if it wasn’t at their store. I had such an amazing experience there I used them for my bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress. They worked with me from choosing my dress through alterations all the way to my big day and I will seriously recommend them to any and every bride I can!
    Valerie Married on 06/22/2019

Dream dress

Beautiful selection of dresses and the most helpful and kind staff. Lots of fun to try on and I didn’t feel pressured at all. Would highly recommend to any bride!
  • W
    Walter Married on 02/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quaint shop, welcoming staff, perfect dress

This unassuming little shop holds so much charm inside. I didn't know I had found the perfect dress the first, second, or third time I tried it on. The staff was sweet and patient while allowing me to fall in love with my dress, in my own time and without pressure. I've come to adore returning for appointments. Thank you for helping me find the perfect wedding dress!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 12/28/2018

Worth the drive!

I originally booked an appointment with Doreen Leaf Designs to try on a specific dress, and I was so lucky I found them! Their customer service is incredible. I have a low tolerance for pushy salespeople, and Alyssa never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. She listened to what I wanted over the phone and at my appointment, and never pushed me to up my budget or out of my comfort zone. In the span of a 2 hour appointment, she quickly figured out my style and wasn't afraid to tell me if she thought something didn't capture my personality. She helped me find my dream dress and gave me great advice along the way.

The alterations team is also just fantastic. I feel like people expect older retired women to work in alterations, but Nikki and Brittany have studied and trained to be the best seamstresses they can be, and they truly care about making every bride feel beautiful. They listened to my concerns and anxieties, didn't push me to have expensive alterations if I didn't need them, and let me have an extra fitting just to check my jewelry! On the day of I felt like the most beautiful version of myself, and it's all thanks to the time and effort they spent in alterations.

Thank you to everyone at Doreen Leaf Designs for helping me feel like a queen on my wedding day!
    Taylor Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They have the best gowns!! I found the perfect wedding dress there! I was so happy with the experience!
    Angela Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We walked into Doreen Leaf not having a clue where to start or what I wanted, but the woman assisting us found the dress fairly quickly - and one that stunned not only myself, but my mother and grandmother too.

I lived out of town so I had to keep visiting to get fitted. Doreen Leaf worked around my schedule and while I was extremely nervous about the day of (insecurities about myself), the dress fit like a glove on my special day. The staff here was so helpful in helping me pick out shoes and explaining how to pin/unpin the veil...how to bustle the dress...how to take it home and hang it.

I would highly recommend Doreen Leaf for anyone looking for that special gown.
    Courtney Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I looked at many stores and fell in love with my dress and the employees at Doreen Leaf. The first day I tried on dresses I tried on so many that my mind was numb. The very last dress I tried on I immediately put back. I returned to Doreen Leaf a few months later with my mom and Kat was willing to find that same dress (although I never put it on a list). I fell in love with this dress and wore it for my wedding. My alterations were done through Doreen Leaf as they guaranteed my dress and shipped it across the country for me. The alterations were spot on and she was so patient with all of the little tweaks I wanted done to my dress. My dress fit perfectly and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. It also arrived with time to spare. Thank you Kat and the staff at Doreen Leaf! I highly recommend this store and staff!
    Samantha Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend Doreen Leaf for anyone looking for a first class experience. They help you from start to finish. They keep a file of everything you like so that when you come back they know exactly what you looked at and liked. The sales consultant Kat is AMAZING. She helped me so much when it came to finding my dream dress. Nikki in alterations is also amazing. She had my strapless dress fitting me perfectly. I also had my dress preserved by Doreen Leaf and it was way more cost affective than many of the other places I looked. Hands down I would recommend Doreen Leaf every time to any bride looking for her dream dress.
    Samantha Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Doreen Leaf to anyone who wants to have a Say Yes to the Dress moment. Before going to Doreen Leaf I had gone to numerous bridal stores and was treated like I was wasting their time. Kat, the sales consultant, provided me with my very own Say Yes to the Dress experience. She made me feel so important and not like I was wasting her time. She was very helpful and honest when asked her opinion. I ended up finding my dream dress.
  • User2560943 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The girls at Doreen Leaf are great to work with! My family has gotten all of our formal wear there (wedding dresses, bridesmaids, prom, etc.) Alterations are little expensive, but they do a nice job.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I walked in on a day when they were having a sale. The customer service reps were wonderful - very attentive to their own customers but giving advice to others nearby as needed. The first dress I tried on turned out to be the one for me, and it was a great deal. They helped accessorize it to look perfect. Thank you so much!
    Molly Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My dress was stunning and reasonably priced. The sales associates were professional and helpful with a thorough knowledge of the inventory of the store. I also chose to have my dress altered at Doreen Leaf and would highly recommend using their services. Linda who did the dress alterations was excellent. Timing was as promised for delivery of the dress and veil. My dress was perfect for my big day.
    Darcie Married on 06/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've had an excellent experience with Doreen Leaf Designs. Hillary helped me to find my dream dress and was so patient with me as I tried on several dresses. She also helped all my bridesmaids (8 girls) to find their dresses which were all different styles but the same color.
    They were great in helping me to determine the correct size to order for my dress too. I've spoken with two seamstress professionals on two separate visits who have stopped what they were doing to come help me. I have never had a problem making an appointment that is convenient to my busy schedule as well.
  • RH
    Becky Married on 11/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you Doreen Leaf Designs for allowing me to come in and look at bridal gowns on such a short notice! So glad that I was finally able to say "yes" to a dress! The helpfulness and patience of the staff was greatly appreciated. Thank you Doreen Leaf Designs!
    Britni Married on 05/17/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had an excellent shopping experience with my family. We ended trying on what felt like a million dresses before finding "The One", but everyone there was extremely helpful and so patient. We ended purchasing jewelry from here as well to go with my dress for my rehearsal. Thank you Doreen Leaf for helping me say Yes to the Dress!!
  • User1916051 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I bought my gorgeous wedding dress at Doreen Leaf Designs during their July Sidewalk Sale! The women were so friendly and fun! I received so many compliments on my dress! I highly recommend Doreen Leaf!
    Emily Married on 10/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had an excellent shopping experience here and purchased my wedding gown afterwards. They had a great selection at price levels that were comfortable for me and my family. Our attendant, Ashley, was incredibly friendly as well as knowledgeable. She was patient and dedicated all her time to me while I tried on several dresses. I also had alterations done at Doreen Leaf. Their alterations department staff were also very professional and were able to work with me to do alterations close to the wedding since I had been losing weight prior to our date.
    Donna Married on 09/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got a gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress for a reasonable price. They worked with my daughter at her appointment and let her try on all the dresses she wanted and were very helpful and professional!
    Jess Married on 07/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have a mixed review about Doreen Leaf designs but overall I think they were great! I went to 2 chain bridal shops before coming to Doreen Leaf and didn't get nearly the customer service that I got here - the consultant who helped me (Christine) was amazing! She let me take my time once I was in a gown and didn't try to rush me onto the next one - also, if I didn't like one right away, off it would come - there was no pressure to "just try it on, maybe you'll feel differently". It was a "one-on-one" experience that made me feel as though they really cared what I thought and wanted.
    At a different appointment I had a fitting which went very well - the seamstress was super friendly and adjusted everything that I needed...she even made the gown into a sweetheart neckline for me!
    I also tried on just about every piece of jewelry in the store (some twice!) before choosing the earrings and necklace I wanted to purchase. Again, with this, everyone was very patient and listened to what I was looking for and wanted to make me happy.
    The only reason I have any reservations about this shop is that 2 days before the wedding I noticed a stone had fallen out of one of my earrings. On the way to my out-of-town wedding, we stopped at the shop to try to exchange the earring for a replacement...they said that the peice was a one of a kind set and they didn't have any more. OK, I found another set of earrings that looked very similar and asked if we could exchange for those. They said the only way to do that would be to give back the earrings and necklace and take the whole new set (the necklace looked NOTHING like mine)...they said there was "no way" they could break up the necklace/earring set to just exchange the earrings which I think is a little ridiculous as they would lose the whole "set" if I had returned one with a broken earring!
    Anyway, I kept the original set with the missing stone and it still looked awesome in pictures :)
    Elizabeth Married on 06/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very attentive to all our needs and provided options even when they were the less expensive options we wanted.
    Heather Married on 05/11/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    my bridal consultant Megan was awsome, she helped me through eveything and was kind and patient and took her time with me. She was the one who pulled my dress that I chose to wear on my wedding day.
illustration stars