DJ LV Productions Reviews

52 Reviews for DJ LV Productions

• Angelina

Angelina B. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Loved Working With Tim

Tim was a pleasure to work with and brought a lot of fun energy! He helped us throw an amazing reception, even getting my more reluctant guests up and having fun. Best DJ!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Sb C · Married on 11/14/2020

One of the easiest things we did

DJ LV Productions was the best vender that we had at the wedding and wasn't a headache unlike others. Tim was the perfect fit from the moment we met him, giving off an air of humor and welcome that others lacked. Tim's warm smile and great memory where helpful throughout the contract negotiations and initial payment all the way through the wedding. He provided the uplighting and the music as promised helping us pick out tunes for special moments and the microphones for all of the toasts. Tim kept to the suggested list of do play and don't play only venturing outside after asking permission. He also was upfront and told us how he saw it when we picked artists or songs that were better for dinner time than dancing. His high energy spread throughout the crowd and helped to keep the air of our wedding happy and cheerful, even jumping on the floor in some crazy shoes and shades that brought laughter to our guests and us. If you want a DJ then look no further because DJ LV will be the best decision that you make.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Peter L. · Married on 08/10/2020

Absolutely phenomenal

My wedding was at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa.

From the first time I looked at Tim's information I knew I wanted to have him DJ for my wedding. He responded promptly and was extremely friendly and professional. I had no worries going into the ceremony or reception because everything was double and triple checked by him beforehand.

The reception itself went off amazingly. Everyone was on the dance floor until they just couldn't stand anymore, the lights and audio were perfect, and Tim both played everything we asked him to as well as allowed several guests some unusual requests.

Both my wife and I as well as everyone there had an absolute blast thanks to Tim. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sue M. · Married on 03/07/2020

DJ TL - Tim LaVecchia west central Florida

Tim did a perfect job. Uplights, sound quality, and his professionalism were terrific. I especially liked that he allowed us to craft our own playlists. It required him to spend many hours putting this together. Our guests still compliment his production 3 months after the reception. Very affordable as well. Great just b Tim LaVecchia!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Angela T. · Married on 01/17/2020

Excellent DJ!

Tim was amazing. He played every one of our requests, he kept the energy going the entire night, in fact the dancefloor was packed the whole time. He was very easy to work with through the entire process. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/11/2020

Awesome DJ!

Tim was always available via phone call/email/or text whenever we had questions. He was very professional and personable. We felt like we have known him a long time. The week before the wedding, we had our phone call to pick the music and he have excellent suggestions. The music the day of was great. People were constantly on the dance floor. He is very high energy! Be ready! :)

Sent on 02/04/2020

Grace · Married on 12/27/2019

Brings the party to life!

We met Tim at a friend's wedding and quickly asked for his business card for our own wedding day. He responded quickly to our request and provided us with further insight on his work, playlist collections, lightning options and details of special requests. The last 2 weeks leading to the wedding, Tim was able to walk us through all the reception details and accommodate any last minute requests. He was very professional, responsive and made sure to keep our mind at ease.

We had such an amazing time! Tim kept our guest involved, our timeline on check and the party going. We will definitely recommend Tim for future events, with his great energy you won't miss a beat.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 11/16/2019

Best DJ in Tampa Bay!

I cannot speak enough good words about DJ LV Productions! DJ Tim absolutely made our reception what it was- the most fun night of our lives. His professionalism as an MC for the night and his energy as a DJ created the most memorable night for our guests. He is not your typical DJ- he gives it his ALL to make sure you are happy. He made us feel like the most important couple, even though he does a wedding every weekend. Our guests could not stop talking about the dance floor for days after our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/09/2019

One word: EPIC

Hiring Tim as our DJ was the best decision we made. He was the DJ at our friend's wedding last summer, and we knew right then and there that he'd be perfect for ours. And we were right. He knew what to play, when, and how to get people up and dancing! He coordinated with us and gave us his full attention, which we really appreciated. We can't thank you enough Tim!! :)

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey P. · Married on 11/05/2019

Helped make our wedding day amazing!

Tim did an amazing job at helping make our day the best day! He was energetic from the first time we chatted on the phone. He made sure that we had the best experience from start to finish. He was professional, responsive and enthusiastic. He helped bring an energy the day that brought everyone on the dance floor (which is what we wanted!). I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michelle H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection!

Tim was nothing but perfection throughout the whole process. He helped my husband and I choose songs and even listened to our song requests...no matter what songs they were! Leading up to our event, there was lots of contact so we knew everything was all set. All of our questions were answered. Throughout our wedding, Tim was always there making sure my husband and I were always happy! I had something unexpected happen at the wedding either a guest, and Tim was there to make sure I was okay and acted like an old friend instead of a DJ. Many of my guests mentioned how great of a DJ he was and how awesome the music was. I highly recommend Tim to play at your event!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nancy · Married on 05/11/2019

Tim was recommended to us by the country club where we had my daughter's wedding. We had a smaller reception, but he kept the party going and everyone seemed to have a great time. He played great music, and help coordinate the normal wedding reception activities. His fees are also reasonable compared to others I've seen on this sight.

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • May

Maylinn A. · Married on 02/22/2019

Great DJ! Tim LaVechia is awesome!

Our wedding took place at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa on 2/22/2019. From the start, Tim was very responsive and made sure we were happy with his services. Our wedding was a great success and Tim was a huge part of it. He was flexible and always made sure our guests were entertained. I highly recommend Tim for any even where a good DJ with great sound is needed. Love the lights and quality of sound.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 01/05/2019

Fun and energetic reception!

I am still getting compliments about Tim and the music at our wedding over a month ago. Your DJ helps determine the atmosphere of your reception, and Tim made sure ours was exactly the way we wanted. We gave him a do play list and a do not play list, and he stuck to it. He is flexible in working with every bride and groom to make sure that the wedding day is exactly the way they would like it to be. I highly recommend DJ LV!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Christina R. · Married on 12/01/2018

High Energy Entertainment

Tim LaVechia (DJ LV) made our wedding so much fun and a day we will never forget. He was so amazing and fun. Everyone had such a great time. He went above and beyond and for that we are grateful.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Mikey

Mikey H. · Married on 11/12/2018

Breath of fresh air off Tampa Bay

First and foremost, I am not one to write online reviews however I felt it was completely necessary to help others who are lost while searching for the perfect DJ understand how great Tim aka "DJ LV" truly is. My wife and I (still have to get used to saying and typing that) got married in Tampa a couple of weeks ago right on the bay. One of the highlights? DJ LV. Tim's on-point professionalism, fun personality and hard work prior to the wedding was a breath of fresh air that I needed as I was a hot mess worrying about every other aspect of planning. Aside the top notch equipment & lighting he provided, Tim flawlessly executed the soundtrack to the biggest day of our lives. His attention to detail and work ethic made everything run smoother than Cliff Edwards vocals on the song "When you Wish upon a Star" from Walt Disney's Pinocchio that he surprised us with at the tail end of the night which left no dry eyes on the dance floor. Don't waste your time, drop Tim a line! ..and I swear I didn't mean to make that rhyme.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2018

My wedding

Tim was absolutely the best DJ a bride asked for on their wedding day! He was very high energy and catered to what exactly we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to have a good time! I would definitely book with him again ! Absolutely great! Love him !

Sent on 11/11/2018

Terri W. · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Entertainment Experience Ever!

Tim LaVechia was the life of the party. He can mix music and has an incredible light show. This is the guy you want to have at your wedding, trust me, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2018

Everyone was Impressed

From the first time We meet Tim we were so exited to work with him! I never worried if our guest were going to have fun. He took care of everything I am not a big music person. To be honest I can drive a 3 hour trip with turning on the radio (crazy I know). My husband loves music and gave tim about 3-5 songs to play and not to play and Tim took it from there. We did not pick anything but the first dance and parent dance songs, everyone was on the floor all night! With his fun personality and love of his job and the amazing light show, we could not asked for a better DJ. If we ever have another event he will be the first person we call. Thank you for your help in making our wedding so special.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

Tim did an amazing job getting us excited about our wedding and showed a ton of enthusiasm!! He was great about corresponding over the phone and made sure to play all the songs we wanted and mixed them artistically! He provided glow sticks for guests to feel like they were at the ultimate rave which we used for a glow stick send off as well! There was so much energy in the room and constant dancing and partying which was exactly what we wanted for our wedding!! Guests were so impressed and complimented how much fun they had with Tim! Everyone left completely drenched in sweat which is a definite sign of an amazing time. Our tux rental service will definitely have their work cut out for them in the cleaning process. You need to book Tim LaVechia now for any of your DJ needs!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tom · Married on 06/24/2018

Tim did a fantastic job last weekend at my daughters wedding in Treasure Island Florida. he was very energetic and worked the crowd very nicely. everyone loved the music he played and he always had a floor full of dancers, starting from the very first dance. I highly recommend Tim and he is reliable and worth every penny. thanks for making my daughters special day a wonderful experience. I hope to work with you again sometime. tom pea

Sent on 06/28/2018

Carlen · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Tim MC'd my cocktail wedding reception 6/22/18 and did a fantastic job keeping the energy going, accommodating requests and making last minute changes. He was recommended to us by the venue we were using and we were thrilled to have him- he truly kept our party going all night long!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

A DJ can really make or break your wedding as they set the tone for the reception. We wanted to make sure we had a great DJ because we’ve been to a wedding before where no one was dancing and it was quite awkward. With Tim, you have nothing to worry about as he definitely brings the party!

Tim was great with communication and incorporating what we wanted into the whole event as he provided the music and more for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. It was a very long day and he was very energetic and upbeat the whole entire time. Tim has such a wonderful and fun personality, great work ethic, and is very professional. After speaking with him and reviewing the details for the day’s events, we knew we had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Tim recommended that we provide towels and Gatorade to our guests because they were going be out having a blast on the dance floor. We wondered how serious he was about that. Let me tell you now - listen to the advice! People were on the dance floor the whole entire night and everyone had such a wonderful time. We received so many comments from our guests about how much fun they had.

Honestly, words cannot describe how great Tim was. We would highly recommend him for any event. Do yourself a favor and book Tim as your DJ now before someone else does!

Sent on 07/17/2018

S · Married on 04/21/2018

Tim was fantastic from start to finish. He had everything set and ready before I could even question anything. He was also ready to get the party started and had an amazing energy that really brought people to the dance floor and had them dancing for hours. Let's put it this way, he has a couple new future clients after our wedding based on his performance and if you are looking for the ultimate party with a side of professionalism this is who you want for your wedding. P.s, dont forget to have him do the lighting it is worth EVERY dollar and really gets a room to pop!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Tim was absolutely amazing! We had 46 guests at our wedding and all 46 we're on the dance floor the whole night. We had a destination wedding and he made planning so easy. I would completely recommend him to anybody. Our night was perfect in big part to him!!

Erika Peithmann