Dj Lee Mastermind Reviews

View more information

• Edina
    Edina S. Married on 08/09/2020

The best dj yet

We had a multicultural wedding Jamaican and African wedding. I was so concerned about our guest being able to enjoy the mixture of both cultures. And DJ Lee was amazing and new exactly what to do. He flew from Massachusetts to Florida and brought the party with him. We’re so greatful. He is AWSOME! Trust me if you don’t book with him your missing out!
    Emily L. Married on 06/19/2020

DJ Lee is the best!!

I booked DJ Lee for my June 2021 wedding and he was amazing!! He kept the dance floor going all night and all my guests came up to me saying it was the most fun they've had at a wedding - ever. He read the vibe and kept people engaged all night. I cannot recommend him enough!!
  • Jaz
    Jazi D. Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Lee Mastermind in the man

DJ Lee kept the party going all night! He had everyone on the dance floor. He's also a really kind and genuine guy, super laid back and easy going while also very responsive and attentive. He is exactly what you want when you're planning an event. Book him!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ Around!

DJ Lee was the best! He was always easy to get a hold of if we ever had any questions or concerns. We really didn't give him much to work with, to be honest. The normal processional, recessional, entrance music but for everything else we trusted his judgement. We told him music we liked but not particular songs and everything was awesome! Our day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that had to do with DJ Lee. I danced until the very last second so if you're like me and want someone that doesn't need a lot of direction and can throw a killer dance party, hire DJ Lee!
    Hollie Married on 07/15/2019

Great to work with

I highly recommend Lee! He was responsive to every e-mail/call/question, etc. He would typically reply within an hour or so. He would even reach out when it came closer to the date to ask if we needed anything or if there was anything else he could do and let us know he was here for us. He had people on the dance floor the whole time and has a great personality that really shines through when he is MCeeing or playing music and adds to hyping up the night. Not only did my friends enjoy him, but even my parents complimented his style and ability to appeal to all generations at the wedding, without me even asking if they liked him! His prices are also reasonable, especially for the Boston area. He stuck to our "do not play" list and played all the songs we requested immediately. We didn't have any microphone issues during the ceremony and he worked seamlessly. You will not be disappointed by choosing him as your DJ!
    Thanks, Lee! Hollie & Peter
    Christina H. Married on 07/06/2019

Book Lee Now!

If you are looking for a DJ for any event, you have found him! We attended a wedding a few years back that Lee worked at in Providence and we danced all night! As soon as we got engaged we contacted Lee. Being that we live in New York we knew it was a stretch, but we had no doubts that we wanted him to entertain our wedding and luckily for us he agreed to the travel! He absolutely rocked it! He took all of our requests and then put his own spin on it to keep people on the dance floor all night! Throughout the whole booking process he was extremely responsive and helpful. We have absolutely no complaints about Lee and would highly recommend him to everyone!
    Carol C. Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ - Made After Party Rock!

Lee was amazing and everyone danced until the very end. He listened to the requests of the bride and groom and played every song that people loved to dance and sing to. He was incredibly nice and very professional and even dropped by during the reception to scope out the energy of the guests, etc. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or after party. You will not be disappointed! Mother of the Bride
  • Cintya
    Cintya A. Married on 05/04/2019

Don’t look any further

Lee was our first choice for our May Wedding and luckily he was available. Lee was very helpful and easy to work with. I had no concerns whatsoever during the process. Thank you Lee for helping us entertain our wedding guests!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Hassle free. Phenomenal. Easy going and attentive. I can not say enough abt nor can I thank this man enough for his services at our wedding. He was one of the most stress free and willing to help vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you want your wedding to be Blessed DJ Lee Mastermind is your man. Do not do yourself a disservice by looking any further.
    Thank you again Lee!
    Joanne Married on 09/01/2018
    Lee was recommended to us by another professional we had hired for our event. That was the first sign he would be great.

Lee was professional, responsive and flexible in planning the event. And he was great at reading the crowd and playing just the right music to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend.
    Kelsey Married on 08/25/2018
    Honestly the best. So easy and fun to work with, kept the party going and was a great MC. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great and professional DJ!!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Married on 08/25/2018
    DJ LEE was fantastic. He arrived early and set up and made sure everything was ready to go without needing any direction from us. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception was a WOW! He played a great mix that kept everybody dancing, especially the bride and groom with music from multiple genres and eras. He was polite, professional and charming. Please don't hesitate to hire Lee, he won't disappoint. A++++++ Great value and service.
  • Tracey
    Tracey Married on 08/17/2018
    DJ Lee was great!! He engaged the crowd with his selection and was very flexible with requests. He was our DJ for our wedding recently and he kept me on my feet the entire night! He was also so professional which is always key when trusting a DJ with an important event. All of our guests and other vendors loved him. Highly recommend him.
    Tyrone Married on 06/16/2018
    DJ Lee is just awesome! We were at a baby shower that he was dj'ing. We loved the music selection. We were in the middle of intervening DJ's for our wedding. He was our top pick hands down. Our wedding was 6/16/2018. We didn't have a wedding planner. DJ Lee coordinated the day for us from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception. He was awesome the entire day. Everyone danced all night until the place closed. If you have an event coming up and need a DJ, this is the one. I strongly recommend DJ Lee 100%.
    Angela Married on 04/14/2018
    We got married June 9, 2018 and decided to book Dj Lee back in October. We went to a family wedding he also dj for and loved his skills. He was always there to answer any questions I had and very helpful at times when we struggled with certain music selections. I was nervous because I'm cape Verdean and my husband is guyanese wasnt sure he would know what to play for my husband side but after talking to him and giving him a few playlist he had everyone up on the dance floor. I would sure book him again for another big event. I also would love to keep a friendship with him hubble, funny guy.
    Andrea Married on 02/10/2018
    Dj Mastermind is the full package to you next event. He’s very professional and knows how to get the party started for you next event. My go to DJ!!!
    Kevin Married on 11/04/2017
    From the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, Mastermind had our guests and us partying all night long! Awesome job done mixing portuguese and latin vibes with 90's hits. Mastermind took us back to the good times, it was an amazing time and glad we got to share our special day with him and our guest. His DJ name truly explains his talents becsuse once he starts his flow you are in the Mastermind Experience! Thanks again for a great time.
    Cody Married on 09/09/2017
    Lee was great! He DJ'd our wedding in Tiverton, RI on 9/9/17 and all of our guests had a blast. Our venue had an unconventional setup that separated the dance floor from the dinner space and he was able to quickly adapt the sound equipment between the two spaces. He was a pleasure to work with - fun but professional. He took in all of our music suggestions and adapted the music the night of to make sure everyone stayed on the dance floor. He had an uplighting package available, which we didn't end up using, but it was nice to know that it was an option had we needed it. We would definitely recommend him to other couples!
    Aldemira Married on 09/01/2017
    Had our wedding in Rehoboth, Ma on September 1st, Lee has been nothing but fantastic through our wedding process. Hes been helpful and professional. With a very diverse wedding he had our guests dancing all night! The guests were all happy with the music selection. I would definitely work with him in future events and you should too!!!

Aldemira
    Arnau Married on 07/02/2017
    My wife and I had our wedding in Newport, RI this past Sunday, and DJ Lee was a big part of the night's success. He really understood well our musical taste and adapted throughout the evening to our guests' vibe on the dance floor. We had to plan our wedding from distance, and Lee made it very simple for us with his quick answers, on point suggestions and availability. Merci mille fois Lee!
    Matt Married on 09/17/2016
    Yes, you should absolutely book Lee. There, pretty simple. We recently got married in South Kingston RI, and while planning the wedding on short notice we totally lucked out in finding him. We had an outdoor ceremony, separate outdoor cocktail hour and an indoor reception. Lee totally had us covered everywhere. He kept everyone up and dancing all night, and ran things so smoothly that we really couldn't have asked for anything more.
    Patricia Married on 09/04/2016
    Loved our experience with Lee. He is very professional with his work and knows how to keep the party live. We asked for a mixed cultural of music and he did just that. He literally had our dance floor platform shaking (if that itself doesn't explain enough ??) He knows what he is doing and this is definitely his element of work. If we had another event we would surely hire him in a heartbeat and would highly recommend him!!!!!!
    Mariza Married on 07/03/2016
    I just got married on July 3rd at the Omni Providence. Mastermind was everything we were looking for-variety of music, great personality, prepared and professional. He also went above and beyond to find out what organization I could use to donate my flowers for cancer patients. Mastermind also made sure to coordinate with my other vendors so that everything went smoothly for us. He wanted to be more than just the DJ, as we were hanging a 310 per wedding. Everything went smooth! Thank you!
    Jen Married on 07/02/2016
    DJ Lee Mastermind is an awesome DJ! From the very first phone call he was upbeat, professional, and fun! He took note of what we wanted and our personal style, and he definitely delivered. There were some significant hiccups the week before and day of the wedding, and he remained calm and rolled with all the punches. During the reception he got the crowd up and dancing- they loved him! I would definitely recommend him for your event!
    Amanda Married on 03/26/2016
    My advice would have to be .. BOOK THIS DJ ! Honestly I have been to a few weddings and nothing was compared to this amazing DJ who played my wedding ! Upbeat and professional , has the ability to get anyone off their seat and move their feet, honestly I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day, not only was he amazing the day of the wedding , every week leading up to the day he was always in contact whether he contacted me with questions or responding to mine. I wasn't the only one who was happy with my experience, my guests loved him, the music, and entertainment ! I could continue sharing my love and gratitude but I think you should book with him and experience the magic yourself! Thank you again