Dj Lee Mastermind Reviews

29 | Boston, MA

29 Reviews for Dj Lee Mastermind

Hollie · Married on 07/15/2019

Great to work with

I highly recommend Lee! He was responsive to every e-mail/call/question, etc. He would typically reply within an hour or so. He would even reach out when it came closer to the date to ask if we needed anything or if there was anything else he could do and let us know he was here for us. He had people on the dance floor the whole time and has a great personality that really shines through when he is MCeeing or playing music and adds to hyping up the night. Not only did my friends enjoy him, but even my parents complimented his style and ability to appeal to all generations at the wedding, without me even asking if they liked him! His prices are also reasonable, especially for the Boston area. He stuck to our "do not play" list and played all the songs we requested immediately. We didn't have any microphone issues during the ceremony and he worked seamlessly. You will not be disappointed by choosing him as your DJ!
    Thanks, Lee! Hollie & Peter

Sent on 07/19/2019

Christina Hughes · Married on 07/06/2019

Book Lee Now!

If you are looking for a DJ for any event, you have found him! We attended a wedding a few years back that Lee worked at in Providence and we danced all night! As soon as we got engaged we contacted Lee. Being that we live in New York we knew it was a stretch, but we had no doubts that we wanted him to entertain our wedding and luckily for us he agreed to the travel! He absolutely rocked it! He took all of our requests and then put his own spin on it to keep people on the dance floor all night! Throughout the whole booking process he was extremely responsive and helpful. We have absolutely no complaints about Lee and would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Carol Chandor · Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ - Made After Party Rock!

Lee was amazing and everyone danced until the very end. He listened to the requests of the bride and groom and played every song that people loved to dance and sing to. He was incredibly nice and very professional and even dropped by during the reception to scope out the energy of the guests, etc. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or after party. You will not be disappointed! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Cintya

Cintya Alves · Married on 05/04/2019

Don’t look any further

Lee was our first choice for our May Wedding and luckily he was available. Lee was very helpful and easy to work with. I had no concerns whatsoever during the process. Thank you Lee for helping us entertain our wedding guests!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Hassle free. Phenomenal. Easy going and attentive. I can not say enough abt nor can I thank this man enough for his services at our wedding. He was one of the most stress free and willing to help vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you want your wedding to be Blessed DJ Lee Mastermind is your man. Do not do yourself a disservice by looking any further.
    Thank you again Lee!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Joanne · Married on 09/01/2018

Lee was recommended to us by another professional we had hired for our event. That was the first sign he would be great.

Lee was professional, responsive and flexible in planning the event. And he was great at reading the crowd and playing just the right music to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ LEE was fantastic. He arrived early and set up and made sure everything was ready to go without needing any direction from us. The ceremony music was perfect and the reception was a WOW! He played a great mix that kept everybody dancing, especially the bride and groom with music from multiple genres and eras. He was polite, professional and charming. Please don't hesitate to hire Lee, he won't disappoint. A++++++ Great value and service.

Sent on 09/03/2018

kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Honestly the best. So easy and fun to work with, kept the party going and was a great MC. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great and professional DJ!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ Lee was great!! He engaged the crowd with his selection and was very flexible with requests. He was our DJ for our wedding recently and he kept me on my feet the entire night! He was also so professional which is always key when trusting a DJ with an important event. All of our guests and other vendors loved him. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tyrone · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Lee is just awesome! We were at a baby shower that he was dj'ing. We loved the music selection. We were in the middle of intervening DJ's for our wedding. He was our top pick hands down. Our wedding was 6/16/2018. We didn't have a wedding planner. DJ Lee coordinated the day for us from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception. He was awesome the entire day. Everyone danced all night until the place closed. If you have an event coming up and need a DJ, this is the one. I strongly recommend DJ Lee 100%.

Sent on 06/25/2018

angela · Married on 04/14/2018

We got married June 9, 2018 and decided to book Dj Lee back in October. We went to a family wedding he also dj for and loved his skills. He was always there to answer any questions I had and very helpful at times when we struggled with certain music selections. I was nervous because I'm cape Verdean and my husband is guyanese wasnt sure he would know what to play for my husband side but after talking to him and giving him a few playlist he had everyone up on the dance floor. I would sure book him again for another big event. I also would love to keep a friendship with him hubble, funny guy.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/10/2018

Dj Mastermind is the full package to you next event. He’s very professional and knows how to get the party started for you next event. My go to DJ!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kevin · Married on 11/04/2017

From the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, Mastermind had our guests and us partying all night long! Awesome job done mixing portuguese and latin vibes with 90's hits. Mastermind took us back to the good times, it was an amazing time and glad we got to share our special day with him and our guest. His DJ name truly explains his talents becsuse once he starts his flow you are in the Mastermind Experience! Thanks again for a great time.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Cody · Married on 09/09/2017

Lee was great! He DJ'd our wedding in Tiverton, RI on 9/9/17 and all of our guests had a blast. Our venue had an unconventional setup that separated the dance floor from the dinner space and he was able to quickly adapt the sound equipment between the two spaces. He was a pleasure to work with - fun but professional. He took in all of our music suggestions and adapted the music the night of to make sure everyone stayed on the dance floor. He had an uplighting package available, which we didn't end up using, but it was nice to know that it was an option had we needed it. We would definitely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 09/18/2017

aldemira · Married on 09/01/2017

Had our wedding in Rehoboth, Ma on September 1st, Lee has been nothing but fantastic through our wedding process. Hes been helpful and professional. With a very diverse wedding he had our guests dancing all night! The guests were all happy with the music selection. I would definitely work with him in future events and you should too!!!

Aldemira

Sent on 09/18/2017

Arnau · Married on 07/02/2017

My wife and I had our wedding in Newport, RI this past Sunday, and DJ Lee was a big part of the night's success. He really understood well our musical taste and adapted throughout the evening to our guests' vibe on the dance floor. We had to plan our wedding from distance, and Lee made it very simple for us with his quick answers, on point suggestions and availability. Merci mille fois Lee!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Matt · Married on 09/17/2016

Yes, you should absolutely book Lee. There, pretty simple. We recently got married in South Kingston RI, and while planning the wedding on short notice we totally lucked out in finding him. We had an outdoor ceremony, separate outdoor cocktail hour and an indoor reception. Lee totally had us covered everywhere. He kept everyone up and dancing all night, and ran things so smoothly that we really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Patricia · Married on 09/04/2016

Loved our experience with Lee. He is very professional with his work and knows how to keep the party live. We asked for a mixed cultural of music and he did just that. He literally had our dance floor platform shaking (if that itself doesn't explain enough ??) He knows what he is doing and this is definitely his element of work. If we had another event we would surely hire him in a heartbeat and would highly recommend him!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Mariza · Married on 07/03/2016

I just got married on July 3rd at the Omni Providence. Mastermind was everything we were looking for-variety of music, great personality, prepared and professional. He also went above and beyond to find out what organization I could use to donate my flowers for cancer patients. Mastermind also made sure to coordinate with my other vendors so that everything went smoothly for us. He wanted to be more than just the DJ, as we were hanging a 310 per wedding. Everything went smooth! Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jen · Married on 07/02/2016

DJ Lee Mastermind is an awesome DJ! From the very first phone call he was upbeat, professional, and fun! He took note of what we wanted and our personal style, and he definitely delivered. There were some significant hiccups the week before and day of the wedding, and he remained calm and rolled with all the punches. During the reception he got the crowd up and dancing- they loved him! I would definitely recommend him for your event!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

My advice would have to be .. BOOK THIS DJ ! Honestly I have been to a few weddings and nothing was compared to this amazing DJ who played my wedding ! Upbeat and professional , has the ability to get anyone off their seat and move their feet, honestly I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day, not only was he amazing the day of the wedding , every week leading up to the day he was always in contact whether he contacted me with questions or responding to mine. I wasn't the only one who was happy with my experience, my guests loved him, the music, and entertainment ! I could continue sharing my love and gratitude but I think you should book with him and experience the magic yourself! Thank you again

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • W

W · Married on 10/16/2015

Lee

The service you provided for our wedding was over the top.. You are such an amazing DJ we couldn't of asked for anyone better than you. You got the party started right and your professionalism was amazing.. Thank you for making our day come true and for such an amazing time.. My guest were so happy with the music and how the night went.. You will be my DJ for other events.. Thanks again..

Sent on 10/27/2015

Rojin · Married on 10/03/2015

Lee is a pleasure to work with. He works hard from the very start to make sure your event is up to your expectation and is also very knowledgable in helping you with the selection of music for your event. Lee Dj'd my wedding and we had many guests who complimented how great he was. I gave him a list of songs that I wanted to hear throughout the night and was also open to suggestions. He knew exactly when to play each song, and was a great host. From the start I had complete faith in
    Lee. He was actually one of the very few things in my wedding that I wasn't nervous about. Believe me, you will not regret working with him!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Allen · Married on 08/09/2015

great music... great announcer... he played all our requests and kept our families on the dance floor all night. not once did anyone complain about volume or value of music selection (no offensive selections) and my bride was very happy to have selected him as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 12/29/2015

val · Married on 07/04/2015

DJ Mastermind took out time and met with us on a personal level to make sure he has the right selection of music that you want played. He did a amazing job keeping the guests excited and and pumped up to dance. I recommend anyone needing a dj to get him Asap!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015