21 Reviews for DJ Andrew Ayad

Liability Insurance (1)

Andrew turned out to be a wonderful selection for our wedding. Initially I was a bit nervous about selecting a DJ being they are probably one of the most important vendors you can hire for an event. He met with my wife and I before hand, made himself available and communicated via email, text and phone throughout the entire process for any question we had. We generated a playlist with our genre of music and he made it happen. Andrew is a very down to earth and charismatic person and you can tell he loves what he does and is good at it. I like the fact he is independent and does not work for a company. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him after the wedding. He provided uplighting and 5 hours of DJ services. He was on time and there setting up at least two hours prior to our wedding. Andrew made the dance floor look spectacular! I would recommend booking him for your event and if need be could give him a recommendation/reference for any future potential clients. Thank you again Andrew!

Profile Picture User7266803, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Although there were some miscommunication and bumps in the road during the planning process, everything pulled through at the end and the wedding was a big success. Everyone had a great memorable time, Thank you Andrew!

Profile Picture User6946476, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Andrew is hands down the best DJ. We were so impressed with his services, DJ skills, song selection, and professionalism. Thank you Andrew for making our big day even more special. Highly highly recommend him for your next event.

Profile Picture Karim, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He's a great guy with great energy!

Profile Picture Neda, 2/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andrew was there on time, was very nice and professional, had the dance floor busy all the wedding, I love his Arabic accent ????

Profile Picture Marez, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Andrew Ayad was awesome! He kept the party going, our dance floor was packed, and the music was great. Also very professional and caters to your music preference. Definitely recommend him for an amazing time!

Profile Picture Simone, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew was everything we wanted for our wedding and was great and made the wedding so much fun!! Everyone danced all night!!! Best DJ!

Profile Picture User5517460, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew Ayad provided a phenomenal DJ experience for my brother's wedding. We were very behind schedule due to major weather and transportation issues and Andrew was able to quickly and efficiently get everything organized so the reception would not be affected. I would highly recommend his services. Thanks again Andrew!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anne, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Andrew Ayad was awesome! He was very accommodating and put our needs first. He was a great DJ, he got the party started and kept it going all night. The music he played kept everyone dancing. He took time before hand to listen to how we envisioned our wedding night and he was able to fulfill that vision. Thank you Andrew for flying all the way to NJ from FL. We really appreciate all your hardwork and dedication to your craft!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Catherine, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A awesome Dj kept party going all night. Started as a Dj for our reception but left as a friend. Very fun and upbeat no complaints at all.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This guy is just the BEST around. He knows how to keep a party rocking right from the start and keep everyone going until the very last second. Lucky he was free my weekend!!

Profile Picture David, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew dj'd my wedding and had the crowd dancing all night long! He was such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/27/14, 1 Review