28 Reviews for Divine Catering

Mexican (1)
Sandwiches (1)
Seafood (1)
No Pork (1)

Divine Catering did an outstanding job with the our daughter's wedding reception in June. Kevin and his staff lived up to all of our expectations in both service and quality of the food. They were flexible and adjusted to last minute requests.
Several weeks after our event, the guests are still raving about the high quality of their meal. Our family has been in the food business for over 60 years, Divine Catering met or exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I will forever be grateful for Kevin and the Divine team. Kevin is such a nice, easy to work with person who is SO SO SO talented. The whole experience working with him was such a joy. And the food is DELICIOUS. We live in New York City and go to weddings in the city pretty often where food standards are pretty high; Divine’s food is some of the best wedding food we’ve ever had. Our guests have been raving and raving about the food at our wedding - and for good reason! It was superb. Thank you so much to Kevin and the Divine team for making our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Giovanna , 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan

Kevin and his staff did a wonderful job at my daughter's October 7, 2017 wedding. The food was excellent and everyone enjoyed it. Kevin was always ready to help out on our planning by giving helpful suggestions and was quick to respond to any emails or telephone calls we made. Can't say enough about Divine Dining. Would HIGHLY recommend this vendor!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kevin and his staff were beyond amazing. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and as we are running into guests we are still hearing how wonderful the food was. I couldn't have been happier with the meals that were served and the service provided overall. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a caterer. Also, LOVE the fact that they're farm to table!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Kevin and his staff were amazing !! The food was delicious!! Divine dinning is full service so helped coordinate with all the rentals as well. Kevin was able to give us an untraditional wedding menu to keep our wedding fun and unique with a full smoked pig, bbq chicken, smoked Gouda Mac and cheese plus so much more. Also he was great on keeping cost down !! We cannot thank him enough. Just want to eat more of that pig and Mac and cheese now !!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, American, Chairs, Tables

If you want an amazing meal at your event, absolutely pick Divine Catering. They strive to create extremely delicious meals that are not the same old "typical" wedding/event food. For our wedding reception at Monterre Vineyards, they provided the most amazing hors d'oeuvres and dinner I have ever had. I received so many compliments from our guests who loved the food. I wish they had a restaurant I could visit to have their food again! Five stars, every time.

Profile Picture Leah, 11/12/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Divine Dining provided the most DELICIOUS food for our rustic wedding! Kevin and Rob were awesome to work with! We met up with them for a complimentary tasting and fell in love with their food! We had braised short rib, French trimmed chicken, and pesto gnocchi! All 3 dishes were absolutely phenomenal! We also had amazing hor'deurves! We received so many compliments on all the food at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our experience with Divine Dining!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Divine Dining when they catered our wedding of ~115 guests. We planned our wedding from across the country, so we were not able to meet or do any tastings ahead of time before booking them for our event. Kevin was great to work with the entire time. He was extremely responsive, and worked with us to create an amazing menu for our guests, some of which had strict dietary restrictions. We are pescetarians, so we opted not to have any of the standard beef, pork, chicken on the menu (only fish and veggies). The dishes were absolutely amazing. Kevin brought in a oven to our venue (a barn with no kitchen facilities), and made a huge seafood paella dish that everyone raved about. The presentation and taste were so impressive. I’m still dreaming about how delicious the veggie lasagna was, in addition to literally every other dish. I know sometimes the bride and groom don’t get to eat on their wedding day, but I had two plates of food! The staff was very friendly and professional, the catering was definitely a highlight of the wedding. I would 100% recommend Diving Dining for any event!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and the Divine Dining crew did an amazing job at our wedding of 187 people at Brookmill Farm in Lambertville, NJ on 9/17/16. Kevin was extremely accessible throughout the entire process and so easy to interact with while planning. We were amazed at how dedicated he was to helping us plan the event, even traveling over an hour to have dinner with us one night to go over some of the final details. The food was absolutely incredible - our family and friends are still raving about it. Also, the service was awesome. From what I was told by the venue owner, Brookmill Farm can be very challenging for caterers, but the service and execution of the catering side of the event was flawless. Kevin and his team really went the extra mile and we could not have been happier. We highly recommend Divine Dining for any occasion!

Profile Picture Keri & Kevin, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so thankful for Kevin and staff for making our wedding day so wonderful. Everything went so smooth, they helped us setup, gave really great ideas and thoughts, and of course the food was AMAZING. Working with them was great pleasure.

Profile Picture Connie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Divine Dining did an exceptional job catering our wedding. From mini tomato soup shooters to coffee rubbed strip steak, the food was incredible. We got so many rave reviews from our guests! They were also able to accommodate halal and kosher meals, which was important to some of our guests. They are wonderfully talented and we highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, American

I am so glad we chose Diving Dining to cater our wedding at Monterre Vineyards on October 10th, 2015. The food was absolutely delicious and it was presented beautifully as well. Our guests were giving us compliments long after the day was over and many said it was the best meal that had ever had at a wedding! The staff worked so smoothly with our venue and we really felt at ease that everything was taken care of.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Divine provided catering services for our wedding on September 20th 2015 at Monterre Vineyards. Everything was perfect from the food to the drinks to the service of their staff. They also accommodated our requests for special and packed meals. They are a great caterer. Guests were very pleased. Thank you Divine for making our day special.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

The guys from Divine Dining were so easy to work with and were able to customize our menu to get it exactly right. Their options were elegant and delicious, from apps to entrees. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5062632, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

What an incredible surprise, finding an outstanding caterer in my own neighborhood of Easton, PA. My husband and I worked with Kevin of Divine Dining, and working in the regulatory field--I am a bit of a planner/over-communicator...Kevin was fabulous with replying, answering questions, and providing creative ideas for our menu. He came up with a great menu that pleased my husband (LOVES MEAT), me (vegetarian), and our guests. We had the most unique menu I've ever experienced at a wedding--6 foot long grills making steak, sea bass and mushroom caps with just the right amount of sides/extras, faro salad with summer vegetables, savory apple fritters! We also highly respect Kevin and his team, and very highly recommend Divine Dining for this reason (one of the reasons!): we were getting over-zealous with our menu, adding tons and tons of food because it all sounded so good. Divine Dining could have appeased us, took our money, and left us with tons and tons of leftovers, but Kevin kindly suggested that we may be left with tons of leftovers...this is so rare in a wedding vendor, to suggest to the couple to re-think their options in the interest of their wallets, stomachs and environment. Note that although this was our experience, I am certain that if the client wanted to go BIG and have lots of food, they would do it for the client in a heartbeat! We are SO happy that we chose Divine Dining because their staff was FABULOUS and helped us during a very tough and emotional morning in prepping our event space (a family member’s house) in torrential rain. They dried off tables and kept morale high with their AMAZING bartender and wait staff (dining staff was great too, but we had little interaction the day of due to the wedding excitement!). Kevin also sent me words of encouragement the morning of via text, knowing that the rain would be weighing on my heart and mind. We are thrilled that we went with this company and hope that the rest of the LV can experience one of the

Profile Picture User3397695, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We enjoyed the fabulous catering by Divine Dining at our wedding on May 17th at Monterre Vineyard.
Food/the menu was important to us and Divine delivered! Everyone raved about the appetizer’s meals, and desserts! They do not skimp on taste or presentation and really make it a special meal. We are so glad to have chosen Divine Dining for our wedding day, we really believe the food added to the overall experience.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews

The.Best.Wedding.Food.Period.
Kevin and Justin did such an amazing job at our wedding held at Monterre Vineyards. They always say that the bride and groom only really have a bite of their meals at their reception but I can assure you we both licked our plates clean. Beautiful display, fresh ingredients, quality local cuisine, and filling! Easily better than restaurant quality. And their staffing was excellent! Thank you guys! -Sharon

Profile Picture User2244543, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is the best catering I have ever encountered at every level: service, quality of food, presentation, appearance of food and staff, etc., etc... I can't say enough. Everything was perfect and conditions were less than perfect (heavy rain, with power outage). All food was hot, delicious and beautifully presented.

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Divine Dining catered the food for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect and I had so many guests come up to me saying, "This is the best food I have ever had at a wedding." I have recommended Divine Dining to everyone I know and will continue to. We tried a lot of different caterers when deciding on one for our wedding and they had the best food and service in the area.

Even the way they set everything out during the cocktail hour (since we had buffet style dinner) looked beautiful with the garnishes, the heart cut out cheese - I LOVED EVERYTHING!

Thank you for making our wedding awesome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We originally looked at 4 different catering companies and chose divine dining because their pricing and food choices were great! They worked with us to make our wedding experience what we envisioned, by making food a part of the event. We wanted to do a casual, but delicious, BBQ. They came up with having paella at the wedding, which both looked and tasted great! Guests were raving about the food. During the cocktail hour they also made lamb pops and bacon wrapped dates that were amazing! Guests were stalking the waiters to get their hands on this food. The chefs at Divine Dining were very easy to work with and were ok with additions I made to the menu a week before the wedding. I cannot say enough about this company!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We just used Divine for our daughter's outdoor wedding reception and were very impressed. It was important to us that the food be fresh, locally sourced and organic, which Divine Dining's food is. Kevin and Rob were great to work with - very flexible with the menus, very accommodating of our daughter's and several other guests dietary limitations (gluten free and other). The presentation was lovely, reasonable (not overly huge) portions, very interesting (and infinite) menu selections. The servers were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Other caterers might be a little less expensive but couldn't match the quality of food. They are first class all the way!

Profile Picture User5387780, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and his team are incredible! Our guests raved about our food. Every bite was delicious. He is also a full service caterer that coordinated our rentals as well. We ran to Kevin after a terrible first meeting with another caterer in the area and he surprised us with a tasting on the spot. Doesn't get better than that! We booked him the same day. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Dayna, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Organic, Vegetarian, American, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Tables

Kevin and the rest of his staff at Divine Dining were terrific. The food was delicious, fresh, and beautiful. Everyone at our wedding was so pleased! Kevin really worked with our budget and was very flexible and easy-going throughout the entire process. We are so happy that Divine catered our wedding!

Profile Picture User3462991, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and his staff at Divine Dining surely can deliver a meal as delicious as their menu sounds! They catered our wedding on July 13th and everyone was impressed with the fantastic meal they presented. We had stations at our reception which was quite a hit- our guests enjoyed a taste of everything. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. I have no complaints; everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/13/13, 4 Reviews