DiPietro Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

Christina · Married on 07/25/2015

Tony was professional, flexible and accommodating. Tony made us, our families, and our bridal party feel comfortable and provided us with fantastic service. We would definitely recommend Tony to anyone looking for a respectable, reputable photographer.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

We had Tony as our photographer for our wedding on July 18th, 2015. We could not be happier with our pictures and how our whole wedding day went! He did a fantastic job! We did not have to worry about a thing because Tony was very organized and had everything planned out. The whole day went smoothly and we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted at the church and even at the Grist Mill. We actually arrived at the cocktail hour a half hour early! Tony is so much fun to work with and he kept us laughing throughout the whole day! He takes great pride in his work and it really shows through our pictures! He has a great eye! The lighting in our pictures and the quality are amazing! We would recommend Tony to everyone for any event! He goes above and beyond! Throughout the whole day, after he would take a few pictures he would show us how they turned out so he made sure with were happy with them right then and there! Tony works with you to capture every special moment along the way. Tony is very flexible and because of our work schedules he had our pictures ready for us in two days! He is a very hard worker and aims for perfection in every picture! Tony was great to work with every step of the way and we are so pleased with our pictures! Words cannot describe how grateful we are of Tony’s help and hard work!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2015

I got married on July 17, 2015 and I have not yet left a review, because I honestly do not know where to start. Tony DiPietro was beyond AMAZING!!!!! Everything went perfect! I would like to add that I am a very difficult person to work with and I stress over the small things. Tony was there to make sure I was okay all the way through our planning process, even though I live in Florida and had my wedding in Philly. Tony felt like family to us with all the love and support he gave my husband and our family! He approached the bridal party by name and gave me the time I needed (all day). He returned every call or message as fast as he could (usually within minutes)! And the greatest thing, he surprised us with a drone on the day of wedding and put together a wonderful aerial video. All of the services (D.J., Photo booth, aerial video, ect.) that Tony provides are amazing. If there was a problem Tony made sure to fix it without hesitation. If you hire Tony DiPetro for your wedding your day will go smooth, it will go great, it will be all that you think it will be and more! TRUST ME!!! Thank you, Tony for your wonderful service.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Drew · Married on 06/27/2015

My wife and I recently hired Tony to shot our wedding and after we were all said and done we couldn't have been happier. We had planned for an outside wedding as well as a outdoor photo shoot. Well mother nature had other plans for our big day. When my wife caught wind that our wedding day was going to be rained out she was freaking out. Tony instantly had a back up plan for our photo shoot which involved a outdoor gazebo and let me tell you we were skeptical. Well once Tony was done editing the photos you can't even tell it was raining and on top of that the park which he choose was a beautiful back drop. Tony also helped us save time and money by offering us a package which included a DJ, videography, a beautiful album and a photo booth which was by far the most fun thing about our wedding. This was very convenient for us and saved lots of time and money.Tony is a great and fun guy to work with on top of all that to boot, we had a blast joking around with each other and I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member. Thanks again for everything Tony!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • F

Frannie · Married on 05/23/2015

Tony takes Great Pride in his work and it shows. He works Fast and is very Efficient.
    We had Tony as our photographer for our wedding, May 23, 2015 and we could not be any happier with our pictures and how our wedding day went. Tony did an absolutely fantastic job and all my co-workers Love the way he did my wedding album. We did not have to worry about anything because Tony was very organized and had everything planned out even with some of the wedding glitches Jim and I had the morning of our wedding. Tony did not ask no questions and Kept his Professionalism throughout the whole wedding picture shoots. Tony kept me smiling and in good spirits throughout the picture shots:)
    Jim and I cannot Thank Tony enough for all he did for us, Thanks Tony:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 05/22/2015

I used Tony for my May 30th, 2015 wedding and couldn't of been happier with my beautiful pictures and how fast he had them ready for us! After our first meeting with Tony we knew we wanted him as our photographer, I've seen his work & absolutely loved it! He also offers Videography, DJ, and photo booth. We used all services and were truly pleased! Dave the videographer was super easy to work with and kept us laughing. (I absolutely love the short film and DVD) DJ Jerry was great, he came through with some of our odd requests but most importantly had the dance floor jumping, everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time! I couldn't of asked for a better team of people to be with us on our big day. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Brigid · Married on 05/01/2015

My daughter got married on 05/01/2015 and Tony Dipietro was our photographer. I can not express how much we really loved his work! Tony is very reasonable and very professional. He made everything run smooth. The day was perfect and we could'nt ask for a better photographer! I would recommend him to ANYONE! Again, thank you Tony we really appreciate you and your work!

Linda McCarrick

Happy mom of bride

Sent on 05/22/2015
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2015

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we knew we needed to stay on budget but we did not want to sacrifice quality. My sister had used Tony 9 years ago so I knew he was an option. I did research but after meeting with Tony and finding out that he also offered services in video, DJ, and photo booth I was sold. As a nurse who rotates shifts and works long hours I did not have the time to deal with 15 different people. I would lie if this didn't make me nervous but come the day of everything worked out wonderfully. My pictures are outstanding. I was a difficult bride and was very opinionated but Tony took that in stride and ran with my ideas. My photo proofs were ready the day I got back from my honeymoon as well. The videographer was hilarious, the videos were ready about 2 weeks out, and it was great! The DJ had my dance floor filled from the second dinner was done, and everyone is still talking about the photo booth. We also decided to get uplighting at the last minute which I was very impressed with! Overall Tony is an amazing, respectful, professional photographer and his affiliates are ostanding as well.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 03/06/2015

Tony was great working with him on my wedding day was a great experience funny, talented, and an all around great guy! I would recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures along with a great time!
    -Gabrielle Warrington-Wortz

Sent on 03/23/2015

Shannon · Married on 12/27/2014

I received Tony's name from a friend and before contacting him, I saw her album and knew immediately, that Tony was who we wanted as our photographer. Tony was extremely professional and easy to work with. Being as we were planning our Wedding from about 500 miles away, I spoke to Tony several times and also emailed with him. He was always prompt to return any emails and put me at ease with any questions I had. Knowing that we were going to only be in PA for a very short amount of time after our December 27, 2014 Wedding date, Tony had our proofs ready for us in record time. Tony even suggested a location for us to take our photos and I couldn't have come up with a better place. We literally looked like royalty. Our pictures are beyond what we ever could have imagined. Check out his website…you won't be disappointed! We highly recommend Tony to any future Bride and Groom!

Shannon and Nathan Palisca

Sent on 02/05/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/29/2014

We used Tony for photography and videography. Definitely recommend both! For value and quality, he can't be beat.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Emma · Married on 11/22/2014

We were given Tony's name from our wedding planner and also saw his work on Facebook, and he was absolutely fantastic on our big day. Every request we had given him he fulfilled and was so easy going. It was just an all around great experience working with him, and also worked great with the our wedding party along with the guests at the reception. Not only was he a pleasure to work with he also took beautiful pictures. I have and will continue to refer his business to friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/15/2014

We used Tony DiPietro Photography for our wedding on November 15th, 2014 and could not be happier with his services leading up to the weddng, the day of, and after as well. We got evey shot we planned for in the timeframe we set aside and had the proofs back in record time. I would recommed to anyone in the market for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Gina · Married on 11/08/2014

Tony DiPietro was FANTASTIC! Aside from his pictures being absolutely beautiful, he was very professional and flexible. He accommodated every request and need I had as a bride! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2014

patricia · Married on 10/24/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Tony. From the moment we chose him to the day of the wedding, everything went perfect. Not only did we have a blast while taking pictures, we were married on Friday and Tony had our pictures up on his site and ready for us by Monday. I couldnt get over our pictures. They were absolutely beautiful and it all went so perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kim · Married on 10/20/2014

Tony was my photographer for my wedding on October 25, 2014 and I couldnt be happier with all of my pictures. Tony is very talented at what he does and you could never be disappointed with the pictures he takes. My husband and I just viewed our album before it got sent off to be made and i absolutely love it! I cant wait to get it and show everyone!! Let Tony be the photographer for your wedding or special event!! Kim and Ed Ring

Sent on 12/29/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/20/2014

Tony made my day amazing! Throughout the planning process Tony was wonderful to work with. On the wedding day hr made sure he got every photo imaginable. He let us add shots in that we wanted too. He even spent time to photograph my dog and I! It meant a lot to me. I highly recommend Tony to anyone contemplating a photographer right now. Also, get the wedding video and you will not be disappointed. The whole day was beautiful and working with Tony was my pleasure!

Sent on 10/12/2014

jill · Married on 09/12/2014

Jill and I first met Tony DiPietro at a taste testing at The Oaks Ballroom, and even though we had a different photographer in mind after a referral from a family member, We thought, wow! Tony seems pretty special and we should check him out. So we met with tony in his office, he makes himself avail at anytime. He provided us with so much more information than any other other photographer had, He did not not try to push or sell us anything and he didn't try to talk us out of anything like others had. So we ended up getting a package which included a photo booth, our album and two parents albums, so a week or so after the wedding, he invited us over to view the photos, and this is the time you get to realize the magic of Tony. of course he captured all the choreographed shots of the wedding party and dances and procession etc,e no big deal right. well as my wife and I viewed the photos, we were amazed at the pictures we had no idea that were taken, and even more impressed an overjoyed at the pictures he had captured candidly of our loving friends and family celebrating this the happiest day of our lives. he captured the happiness of our day without being the the least bit intrusive, he did not overwhelm us with request to pose for pictures, he just magically captured more than we could of ever hoped he would, and now we have these photos forever, we cannot thank Tony enough for the love and care he puts into his craft, he is truly and artist with knowledge and skills and above all, the understanding that a couple wedding day is pretty important, he prides himself on his preparedness and thoroughness, please view his website and i promise you wont be disappointed...
    Chris and Jill
    09/12/2014

Sent on 09/27/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2014

We used DiPietro Photography's photo booth for our wedding and we were not disappointed! Tony was so quick to respond and answer all my questions. The photo booth attendant was so nice and fun and made the whole operation run smoothly. We highly suggest using DiPietros photo booth if you are looking for a fun twist on your wedding!! Wouldn't pick any one else to work with!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Gina Marie · Married on 08/30/2014

Your wedding day photo's are not something you want done by just anyone. They are moments you will never be able to recapture and you want the best. Tony DiPietro is the best! He is amazing, professional, personable, talented and gave me a day that I will remember forever. Our photo's are beautiful and creative. If you don't have Tony take your photo's, you will miss out on exceptional photography. Thank you Tony for giving us beautiful memories!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Linda · Married on 08/09/2014

We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Tony was awesome. Very friendly, captured everything that we wanted him to and more. Professional yet has a great personality and everyone at the wedding enjoyed working with him too. I would highly recommend him. The pictures turned out amazing and the price was very resonable compared to other photographers I looked at. Would definitely use him again for another event!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Dana · Married on 08/08/2014

Tony donated his time and services to our wedding recently. I didn't know what to expect after winning a contest and having our photographer chosen for us but after seeing our pictures I am truly amazed and thankful. The pictures are beautiful. He suggested a location that we took the pictures and it was perfect. Thank you Tony!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Tracy · event on 08/08/2014

I don't know where to begin... When we first met Tony we knew he was the photographer for us. He made us feel comfortable right away and helped me completely along the way. At first we only booked him for photography but after we got our Engagement photos done and seen how great they were, we decided to use him for DJ, Up lighting and Photo Booth. To say the least our photos are amazing!!!!! looking through the pictures I relive my special day every time. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night long, the up lighting was beautiful and he even got the color I wanted perfectly. The photo booth was a complete hit everyone enjoyed themselves. This will be a day we will remember forever and I can look at my pictures and relive every moment!!!! I cant thank Tony enough for all his help and everything he did to help us.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

Do not miss getting your pictures taken by Tony - he is amazing. Our Wedding pictures are fantastic. He is reliable, creative, funny and you will never go wrong. No awkward poses. Only honest and beautiful photographs. They are the best!! We have the most beautiful pictures to remember our wedding. We also had a videographer and photo booth which we got through Tony. All the guests loved the photo booth!! It is definitely a must have!! We would highly recommend going with Tony DiPietro.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Chris · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I hired Tony for our wedding for his photography services. We also got a videographer and photo booth through Tony as well. From the beginning, he put all of our stress at ease. He is very professional and flexible in meeting our needs. We were both extremely pleased with the pictures. We had several young children in our wedding party and he was very patient in working with them for our group shots. Tony made us feel comfortable the day of our wedding. Because of of the services that Tony provided, my wife and I are able to able to reflect on our wedding and enjoy the moments that we were not able to witness first hand. Tony is worthy of my highest recommendation. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Chris Root