Dave Justo Productions

Phoenixville, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, Dave Justo Productions is a wedding photography and videography business. Focusing on dramatic, vivid, boutique, romantic, and dark vibes, this company is perfect for couples who love this aesthetic. Owner Dave started his business with the understanding that a select few people would love it, because they are different and original. Dave likes to think of each of his films as paintings, or works of art.

Dave Justo Productions can offer a wealth of options when it comes to wedding day videography services. Dave and his team can also organize a boudoir shoot, an engagement session, wedding portraits, and more. For the video, he will shoot at multiple locations and provide a highlight reel and even a montage. The team invites you to get in touch to learn more about what is available.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

• alison
    Alison Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish in every way that I could add a 6th, 7th, or 8th star to this review. Dave is one of the most patient, talented, humble, flexible, and creative people I have ever met. I was told that a photographer is the one thing to not skimp on at my wedding and with the experience we had with Dave, he deserves far more than he's charging! It's not just the breathtaking photos that capture every perfect moment from the typical family shots to the candid moments you didn't even realize were happening - it's (run-on sentence alert) his calm demeanor, his calming smile, his ability to walk around and see beautiful, unique opportunities for photos anywhere, his personality and how easy it is to enjoy him not just as an artist, but as a wonderful person. I could go on for days, but I have to tell everyone who will listen that out of all the gifts we received at the wedding, having such beautiful photos that captured the love all around us... Well, that's by far one of the best gifts of all. This man goes above and beyond what is expected and I found not only a lifelong photographer, but a friend. I can't wait for the next reason to have more photos taken with Dave. Recommend him to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Alison, haha thank you so much! You guys are the best! I'll definitely always remember your wedding, partly because how much fun it was, but also because of the wonderful photos we got and how beautiful your day was. You guys treated me so well and I'm so thankful for that, so I'm happy I could return the favor with photos you love :) Can't wait to do more!
  • Susan
    Susan V. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolute perfection!

We cannot say enough great things about Dave Justo Productions. From the first communication we had with Dave to the final product, we have been nothing but thrilled with him and his work. Dave is such a talent and such a pleasure to work with, we gave him a few key things that we definitely wanted shot for our wedding and then the rest we left in his hands—and the end result was just magical! Every single photo he took was absolutely beautiful and captured so much more than what the eye can see in real time. Looking through all the pictures was like being transported back in time and the way the pictures were taken, they definitely tell a story. If you want a true artist to be behind the camera, and not just the same ol’ run of the mill photographer (we all know those photographers who use way too much light and exposure and has no sense of how to do final edits on photos), then Dave Justo Productions is the one you want to go with for whatever moment you want preserved. You will not be disappointed, not one bit. My husband and I can’t wait to work with Dave again. A true professional.

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Susan, thank you guys so much! I love the shots you shared as well and I think it really hits home with what you said. It was such a unique day with so much to see and our styles worked so well together that it was even awesome for me looking back through all the images, so I can't imagine you guys haha!
  • illustration stars

45 photos · 10/12/2019

Deals

Dave Justo Productions 1
Gift
$200 off your engagement when you book your wedding with Dave Justo Productions!

Meredith Manor Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Dave Justo is a very talented photographer. He is easy to work with, friendly and has amazing pictures. Meredith Manor endorses and refers Dave Justo photography and videography as a vendor of excellence!

Phoenixville Foundry Phoenixville Foundry Historic Weddings

We love working with Dave! He is a local photographer and has been here several times. Dave is very easy to work with and has captured some amazing shots here at the Foundry. We always look forward to having him in house and can't wait to see where his creativity will lead him next!

An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

We LOVE when our Brides tell us that Dave Justo will be capturing their big day!! He ALWAYS gets the most important shots as well as those that no one would ever see-if he hadn't been there to make sure that the Bride and Groom have evidence of those personal and poignant moments that happen in the whirlwind that is a wedding! Always so excited to see the finished product-we KNOW the images will be fabulous!! He makes us look so good!:)

1026 Collegeville Road Phoenixville, PA, 19460

10am to 10pm daily
Location of (Dave Justo Productions)
313 E Vine St Pottstown, PA, 19464

10am to 10pm daily

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding