Dave Justo Productions

1026 Collegeville Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Deals 1

About Dave Justo Productions

Dave Justo Productions Photography & Videography is a fine art, boutique photography company located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia, that produces timeless moments. Owner and lead photographer, Dave Justo, and his team will capture every exciting detail, big and small, for you to share with your loved ones and future generations; each reliving your special day as if they were there. Each wedding is unique, and Dave Justo Productions Photography & Cinematography will work with you from beginning to end to highlight the aspects that make you and your day special.

Follow Dave Justo Productions on

Dave Justo Productions 6
Dave Justo Productions 7

Cait · Married on 05/27/2018

Great Photos!

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with our photos and our experience with Dave. We had a very large wedding party and Dave was extremely patient and knowledgable and the final product definitely shows it. We most definitely recommend Dave as a photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Thanks Molyca! I'm glad we complimented each other so well and could get you some amazing shot for your wedding. Thank you for having me!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

I first saw Dave's work via social media when a high school classmate of mine got married and used him as her photographer. I wasn't even engaged yet but knew that Dave Justo was the photographer I wanted when my time eventually did come. And well, when it did, I did not even research another photographer. My sister and I got married 4 months apart and both decided to use him. Dave was more than accommodating with the two of us during our wedding planning. He answered every and all questions we asked and even met with us more than once to discuss wedding day details and concerns. His attention to detail is impeccable and his professionalism is noted immediately. The pictures he took on my wedding day were not simply pictures, they were art work, created through his camera. He has an eye and pays close attention to lighting to ensure that the perfect photo is captured. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Justo! You will NOT be disappointed. I am in awe of his work and his talent goes beyond what he captures with a camera.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey thanks Gabrielle! I'm so glad you and your sister picked me. What a great time and awesome family!

Dave Justo Productions FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave Justo Productions 1
    $200 off your engagement when you book your wedding!
    $200 off your engagement when you book your wedding with Dave Justo Productions!

• Meredith Manor
    Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Dave Justo is a very talented photographer. He is easy to work with, friendly and has amazing pictures. Meredith Manor endorses and refers Dave Justo photography and videography as a vendor of excellence!

• Phoenixville Foundry
    Phoenixville Foundry Historic Weddings

We love working with Dave! He is a local photographer and has been here several times. Dave is very easy to work with and has captured some amazing shots here at the Foundry. We always look forward to having him in house and can't wait to see where his creativity will lead him next!

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
    An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

We LOVE when our Brides tell us that Dave Justo will be capturing their big day!! He ALWAYS gets the most important shots as well as those that no one would ever see-if he hadn't been there to make sure that the Bride and Groom have evidence of those personal and poignant moments that happen in the whirlwind that is a wedding! Always so excited to see the finished product-we KNOW the images will be fabulous!! He makes us look so good!:)

• 1026 Collegeville Road Phoenixville, PA, 19460 See on map