Dave Justo Productions

Phoenixville, PA View map Visit website

Dramatic, vivid, boutique, romantic and dark. I think that sums us up best. Basically the complete opposite of the trend in Wedding Photography and Cinematography today haha. I started our boutique brand realizing a select few people will love it, because we are different, but when we click as an artist and couple the day is so easy going and like a bunch of little paintings you get to keep :) Come say hi if you're interested in having us for your day! Going through our proper dot com website will get you almost instantly in touch with us as well.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• alison
    Alison Getting married on 06/25/2022
    I wish in every way that I could add a 6th, 7th, or 8th star to this review. Dave is one of the most patient, talented, humble, flexible, and creative people I have ever met. I was told that a photographer is the one thing to not skimp on at my wedding and with the experience we had with Dave, he deserves far more than he's charging! It's not just the breathtaking photos that capture every perfect moment from the typical family shots to the candid moments you didn't even realize were happening - it's (run-on sentence alert) his calm demeanor, his calming smile, his ability to walk around and see beautiful, unique opportunities for photos anywhere, his personality and how easy it is to enjoy him not just as an artist, but as a wonderful person. I could go on for days, but I have to tell everyone who will listen that out of all the gifts we received at the wedding, having such beautiful photos that captured the love all around us... Well, that's by far one of the best gifts of all. This man goes above and beyond what is expected and I found not only a lifelong photographer, but a friend. I can't wait for the next reason to have more photos taken with Dave. Recommend him to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Alison, haha thank you so much! You guys are the best! I'll definitely always remember your wedding, partly because how much fun it was, but also because of the wonderful photos we got and how beautiful your day was. You guys treated me so well and I'm so thankful for that, so I'm happy I could return the favor with photos you love :) Can't wait to do more!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/12/2021

Amazingly Creative Photos

David was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I are in love with our engagement photos right along with our wedding day photos. David is very-much willing to hear all of your ideas and what you envision for your most special moments. Not only is he an amazingly creative photographer, he was in constant communication with us and produced our photos so quickly.

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

I loved how involved and passionate you guys were, both with each other, and with the photography. You're my dream clients and I'm glad we had a chance to get some amazing shots that were so unique. Thanks Jennifer!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend Dave Justo Productions

Dave did the most amazing job on our wedding. My husband and I had a micro wedding on our driveway with just our closest family and friends due to COVID-19 precautions. Somehow Dave was able to capture every happy and beautiful moment between us and our loved ones. He made our simple Halloween wedding look absolutely beautiful and even found hidden spots in our neighborhood for a gorgeous fall leaf filled bride and groom photo shoot. It meant so much to us to have such a kind and professional photographer capture everything from happy tears to even portraits of our dog. We highly recommend Dave Justo Productions and couldn’t be happier with the beautiful memories he provided us from our wedding day.

Dave Justo Productions's reply:

Hey Alex, thanks so much! I loved the doggo and the micro part I thought was great because it was such a unique day, especially with the Halloween theme. What an awesome day! I love your display shots btw, especially Archie haha.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

45 photos · 10/12/2019

Deals

Dave Justo Productions 1
Gift
$200 off your engagement when you book your wedding with Dave Justo Productions!

Meredith Manor Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Dave Justo is a very talented photographer. He is easy to work with, friendly and has amazing pictures. Meredith Manor endorses and refers Dave Justo photography and videography as a vendor of excellence!

Phoenixville Foundry Phoenixville Foundry Historic Weddings

We love working with Dave! He is a local photographer and has been here several times. Dave is very easy to work with and has captured some amazing shots here at the Foundry. We always look forward to having him in house and can't wait to see where his creativity will lead him next!

An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

We LOVE when our Brides tell us that Dave Justo will be capturing their big day!! He ALWAYS gets the most important shots as well as those that no one would ever see-if he hadn't been there to make sure that the Bride and Groom have evidence of those personal and poignant moments that happen in the whirlwind that is a wedding! Always so excited to see the finished product-we KNOW the images will be fabulous!! He makes us look so good!:)

1026 Collegeville Road Phoenixville, PA, 19460

10am to 10pm daily
Location of (Dave Justo Productions)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding