1010 N Hancock St, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. is a wedding filmmaking company based out of Los Angeles, California and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They serve weddings nationwide, though specifically in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and New York. This team of filmmakers specializes in finding innovative ways to capture the organic feel of your special day. Atomic Tangerine Film Co. will work with you from day one to create a production that reflects your true unique style, personalizing the memory of the most important day of your life.

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. offers three packages for you to choose from. The packages range from Lite, which offers the basic videography features, to Atomic, which offers top-of-the-line and enhanced services. No matter the package you opt for, you will receive a finished production that exceeds every expectation. Atomic Tangerine Film Co. offers an array of services, including the following:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
Follow Atomic Tangerine Film Co. on

• Videos 16

22 Reviews for Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

We were searching for a videographer that wouldn’t provide us with just the typical wedding video. We found exactly what we were looking for with Atomic Tangerine 🍊! Our video was the perfect artistic way to summarize the night. We absolutely love it and recieved so many compliments on it when we shared it on facebook. Max was also such a pleasure to work with. Super down to earth and flexible! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Meredith Anne Harrison · Married on 12/31/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Wow. How can I begin to describe how happy we are with Atomic Tangerine? First of all, they are on a level above and beyond any wedding videographers that I have ever seen. Once I watched some of their previous work, I knew that it was either them or no videographer at all because no one else has quality like them. On the day of the wedding, they were consummate professionals and I can't begin to talk about how great they were. They were readily available, even though we had location changes at the last minute due to rain. They were flexible and accommodating. Additionally, they were completely unobtrusive on the day of. There were no awkward poses or in our face camera action. Amazingly, our photographer took over 1000 photos and the videographer was seen in the background in only one photo. However, they captured the entire day in detail!! It was amazing!! We are so happy with the final product. I've watched the videos probably fifty times already and I'm so happy watching them. Sometimes a bride and groom is on the fence regarding whether or not they should hire a videographer. I cannot emphasize enough how happy we are that we hired Atomic Tangerine. They documented our day perfectly and I am so happy that we have it. The wedding day goes by so fast and it's hard to remember all of the moments. I would have regretted not having Atomic Tangerine there to help me remember everything after the fact. Would recommend them over and over to anyone looking.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Award

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 1010 N Hancock St Philadelphia, PA, 19123 See on map