Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Washington Square West, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. is a wedding filmmaking company based out of Los Angeles, California serving weddings nationwide ,specifically in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and New York. This team of filmmakers specializes in finding innovative ways to capture the organic feel of your special day. Atomic Tangerine Film Co. will work with you from day one to create a production that reflects your true unique style; personalizing the memory of the most important day of your life.

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. offers three packages for you to choose from. The packages range from Lite, which offers the basic videography features, to Atomic, which offers top-of-the-line and enhanced services. No matter the package you opt for, you will receive a finished production that exceeds every expectation. Atomic Tangerine Film Co. offers an array of services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
Follow Atomic Tangerine Film Co. on

• Videos 16

20 Reviews for Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Meredith Anne Harrison · Married on 12/31/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Wow. How can I begin to describe how happy we are with Atomic Tangerine? First of all, they are on a level above and beyond any wedding videographers that I have ever seen. Once I watched some of their previous work, I knew that it was either them or no videographer at all because no one else has quality like them. On the day of the wedding, they were consummate professionals and I can't begin to talk about how great they were. They were readily available, even though we had location changes at the last minute due to rain. They were flexible and accommodating. Additionally, they were completely unobtrusive on the day of. There were no awkward poses or in our face camera action. Amazingly, our photographer took over 1000 photos and the videographer was seen in the background in only one photo. However, they captured the entire day in detail!! It was amazing!! We are so happy with the final product. I've watched the videos probably fifty times already and I'm so happy watching them. Sometimes a bride and groom is on the fence regarding whether or not they should hire a videographer. I cannot emphasize enough how happy we are that we hired Atomic Tangerine. They documented our day perfectly and I am so happy that we have it. The wedding day goes by so fast and it's hard to remember all of the moments. I would have regretted not having Atomic Tangerine there to help me remember everything after the fact. Would recommend them over and over to anyone looking.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING!!! Max was the lead videographer at our wedding -he was so easy to work with and edited an incredible video that we will cherish forever! They captured our day perfectly, we could not be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend Atomic Tangerine - they are both talented and professional!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Award

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Washington Square West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106 See on map