Atomic Tangerine Film Co. Reviews

22 | Philadelphia, PA

22 Reviews for Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Natalie 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn't be happier with our wedding video captured by the talented team at Atomic Tangerine!!

Atomic Tangerine made us an AMAZING wedding video that captured our style perfectly. We wanted our video to be creative, fun, and unique while highlighting the special people in our lives like our dog and family. :) Max was truly wonderful to work with and was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Atomic Tangerine if you want an AMAZING video to remember your special day.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kristen 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

We were searching for a videographer that wouldn鈥檛 provide us with just the typical wedding video. We found exactly what we were looking for with Atomic Tangerine 馃崐! Our video was the perfect artistic way to summarize the night. We absolutely love it and recieved so many compliments on it when we shared it on facebook. Max was also such a pleasure to work with. Super down to earth and flexible! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Meredith Anne Harrison 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Wow. How can I begin to describe how happy we are with Atomic Tangerine? First of all, they are on a level above and beyond any wedding videographers that I have ever seen. Once I watched some of their previous work, I knew that it was either them or no videographer at all because no one else has quality like them. On the day of the wedding, they were consummate professionals and I can't begin to talk about how great they were. They were readily available, even though we had location changes at the last minute due to rain. They were flexible and accommodating. Additionally, they were completely unobtrusive on the day of. There were no awkward poses or in our face camera action. Amazingly, our photographer took over 1000 photos and the videographer was seen in the background in only one photo. However, they captured the entire day in detail!! It was amazing!! We are so happy with the final product. I've watched the videos probably fifty times already and I'm so happy watching them. Sometimes a bride and groom is on the fence regarding whether or not they should hire a videographer. I cannot emphasize enough how happy we are that we hired Atomic Tangerine. They documented our day perfectly and I am so happy that we have it. The wedding day goes by so fast and it's hard to remember all of the moments. I would have regretted not having Atomic Tangerine there to help me remember everything after the fact. Would recommend them over and over to anyone looking.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING!!! Max was the lead videographer at our wedding -he was so easy to work with and edited an incredible video that we will cherish forever! They captured our day perfectly, we could not be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend Atomic Tangerine - they are both talented and professional!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Tiffani 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Atomic Tangerine Film Co. literally provides the best videography! They captured our wedding beautifully and with such care! It really shows in the video. Everyone who watches it is completely blown away with the details that both Max and his assistant caught on camera. They truly have a creative eye! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better film company! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Maggie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Max was our lead videographer and from the first email to the final edit, he and Atomic Tangerine were superb. The process was easy, Max was as low maintenance as could be, and our videos are incredible. The video captured our day in such a special way and showcased every aspect of our wedding. I truly couldn鈥檛 imagine working with anyone else and I鈥檝e watched our video about 1000 times since Max sent it! If I could give Atomic Tangerine 10 Stars, I would.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lily 路 Married on 05/20/2017

This videographer team was amazing to work with on our wedding day! They captured such special moments between us, and we didn't even realize until we received the footage that there was a drone filming our beautiful venue from above! In terms of pre and post wedding correspondence, they were always responsive, professional, and dedicated. We were thrilled with our final products (highlight film and documentary film), which so perfectly caught our memorable day. We are so appreciative that they traveled to NY and we highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Becky 路 Married on 10/30/2016

Working with Atomic Tangerine, and specifically Ryan and Megan, was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I spent a significant amount of time viewing various companies' wedding videos, and we kept coming back to Atomic Tangerine. It is not hard to see from their sample videos that they are artists - in each film they weave audio and visuals together in a captivating way. Our own wedding video fit this pattern; we are obsessed with it, and have watched it a gazillion times already. Our friends and family are extremely impressed with it. Ryan and Megan were also lovely to have around on our wedding day. They were unobtrusive, blending right into the crowd with small equipment pieces, but they also worked well with our photographers who they'd never met before. Additionally, they were accommodating on several logistical things, as well as in making some minor additions to our videos, which we appreciated. We have zero hesitation wholeheartedly recommending Atomic Tangerine to document your wedding - they are wonderful.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Margarita

Margarita 路 Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding planner recommended Atomic Tangerine when I first began planning my wedding over a year ago. When I first visited their website, I knew that they would be the perfect company to document our wedding day - I loved their style and vision. Upon meeting our cinematographers, we knew we had made the right decision in hiring them. Ryan and Megan were warm, respectful, and professional the day of the wedding - they were so unobtrusive that many of our guests didn't even realize we had cinematographers at the wedding! But above all, their work is OUTSTANDING. We received our wedding trailer and documentary film last week and words cannot describe how much my husband and I were blown away by what we saw. Since we have not received our wedding photos yet, the videos were the first glimpse we had of our wedding day - they captured every important detail, every loving look, the feel of the day, the mood of our guests, the joy we all shared in on that special day. The editing on the trailer was incredible - they made us look like movie stars! They made the songs that we chose blend seamlessly together between ceremony and reception. The documentary film was amazing, too - the sound was great, we were able to hear every single word of our ceremony and the speeches given by the best man and maid of honor. They dubbed in music that was played during each special moment (processional, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, introductions, first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and even traditional Greek music (that I'm sure was difficult for them to find!), so that everything was crystal clear, but they also filtered in guest applause and reactions - perfection! I wish I could thank them more - Atomic Tangerine immortalized our wedding day - we are beyond blessed and thrilled to have found them! (You can check out the Margarita + Byron video on their vimeo page if you're interested!)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Andrew 路 Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I have nothing but positive words to say about this company! We had the pleasure of working with max and noah. From the time we first contacted each other till the moment we received the finished product was everything that we looked for in hiring a videographer. we never had to worry about anything and we had complete cooperation from max. I always look for issues or mistakes in something that I hire someone for and I was not able to find not even one mistake or issue I had with Max and Noah. We firmly believe if we pay a good amount of money for something, the person we hired has to make us forget how much we paid and they did just that. The professionalism both Max and and Noah had was amazing. I have worked with other videographers and this company was by far the easiest to work with. We received our video not even a month after our wedding. They also fixed a problem with the video in less than an hour and had it up and running in no time. Atomic tangerine film co. Is definitely a professional company with professional videographers who make everything easier for their clients. Thank you atomic tangerine film co. And a bigger thank you to Max and Noah. The weibels appreciate you!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Marissa 路 Married on 11/14/2015

We hired Atomic Tangerine for both for our engagement and wedding videos. The team at Atomic Tangerine Film Co. was an absolute pleasure to work with on both occasions! They are incredibly personable, knowledgeable, and surely have an eye for videography. All around, they are professional in every way - from their website, to the process of booking, to shooting day, and to receiving our finished products.
    Their camera equipment is top notch, capturing amazing shots that are clear and smooth. Their video editing is phenomenal. Truly amazing how they take an entire day of shooting and package it into one beautiful video. We gave them a few of our "this is what we would like" and then let them have the creative ability to do their thing. Atomic Tangerine came back with everything we wanted and more. I could not be happier with the overall experience with Atomic Tangerine. I would HIGHLY recommend Atomic Tangerine if you want a video that wows your friends, family, and everyone! Truly worth every penny for something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Taryn 路 Married on 10/03/2015

I have never seen a videography company quite like Atomic Tangerine! Their work is impeccable, like a mini movie. Our wedding video is something I will cherish forever because it is beautifully captured by these great filmmakers. They are not obtrusive at all - I didn't even notice them at the wedding. They blend in and aren't in the way at all, capturing everything perfectly. I can't say enough good things about the end product as it truly exceeded my expectations. The video is timeless and I couldn't been happier with the results! We watch it all the time and it always brings back the most wonderful memories. They ask what you want to focus on from the wedding and they blend it together perfectly. Our wedding video is "Taryn and Nick" from October 3, 2015 to really get a great look at their amazing work. I truly don't know of any other wedding videographers quite like them and there's no reason to looks elsewhere.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jeramee 路 Married on 09/12/2015

As a wedding planner for You're Welcome Events, it's important for me to work with people I trust. I had the pleasure of collaborating with Atomic Tangerine Films last weekend for a client's wedding.

Megan and her staff are absolute pros! They captured the wedding days unfolding events with ease while remaining discrete. I'm excited to see the final product & hope to work with them again!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Marie 路 Married on 08/15/2015

Don't think twice about booking Atomic Tangerine! They are awesome and the perfect vendor to work with. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and A.T. did a great job with capturing not only every moment, but every little detail. Not only that, but they're incredibly quick and thorough to turn around your film and respond to your emails. Ryan & Megan were there for every moment and collaborated with our photographer very smoothly. Their creative eye and editing is worth every penny. Derek and I are beyond thrilled with our film and we're forever grateful to have them be apart of our special day.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Paul 路 Married on 07/04/2015

Initially, my wife did not feel that a videographer was necessary for our wedding, but I convinced her to let me hire one. She is so thankful that I did and that I chose Atomic Tangerine. We selected Atomic Tangerine after much searching based on their style. I myself am a photographer and it was very important to me to find the right team to film my wedding. I looked at a lot of vendors, but as soon as I saw their work, I got on the phone with them. I quickly realized how friendly and passionate they are which made me want to work with them. In the end, the result was amazing. They captured the entire weekend in the an elegant and stylish manner for a very reasonable price. They were a pleasure to work with in person, which made us relax in front of the camera. I truly cannot say enough about them, I have watched the videos they made nearly every day since I received them!

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • O

Otavio 路 Married on 06/27/2015

Ryan and Noah really took care of us and did an incredible job. My wife already loved their videos (which she found on Vimeo) and reached out to see if they were available. We met up and hit it off - really loved their work ethic, vision and love for this type of work. They shot our engagement video and we were blown away! They were super flexible and we had so much fun doing it. They're real professionals with top of the line equipment, but they're also highly versatile and can shoot in virtually any setting. On the day of our wedding they were almost imperceptible - there were times that I forgot they were there. A few weeks later they sent us the short form version and the hour-long documentary. We were blown away by the short; definitely exceeded our expectations. The documentary was very well-crafted and the edits were quite precise for such a long film. It's such a professional film that it's hard to believe it's us. I was initially hesitant to invest in this type of media since we did have a photographer, but it was absolutely worth it as we've been and will be watching the videos over and over again. As a bonus, Ryan was able to send all the raw footage on an external hard drive -- all of it digital, high definition from top shelf equipment from 2 crew. Amazing. *high five*

Sent on 09/16/2015

Michelle 路 Married on 04/11/2015

Atomic Tangerine was the BEST find for our wedding. I researched and went through several videographers before falling in love with the fun and unique style that is an underlying feature of all the videos on their website. Max and Noah were absolutely wonderful and the video trailer has been loved and appreciated by friends and family all over the globe (literally!). The video captured the amazing ceremony, all the toasts and speeches and picked the best moments from the entire day to form the funnest video that we've been watching on loop ever since.

We are so thrilled that they covered our wedding and the finished product was way better than we could have ever imagined.

For all you engaged couples, having a videographer and then choosing to go with Atomic Tangerine was by far one of the best wedding planning decisions we made.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Pilun 路 Married on 08/31/2014

We decided to add videography as part of our wedding last minute. Noah and his teammate worked very well with our photographer even though our photographer wanted creative control. They were able to capture our special day without being intrusive to us or our guests. The video was given to us very promptly and is very well done. They use many techniques and careful video editing to make each video a beautiful work of art. They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Matthew 路 Married on 08/23/2014

To be honest, my wife & I were at first skeptical having videographers at our wedding; and then Atomic Tangerine (Ryan & Megan) were booked by my sister and it ended up being the best wedding gift we could have ever asked for. Our skepticism spawned from issues of privacy throughout the day, quality of product and other mitigating factors. However, Ryan & Megan were unbelievably professional, incredibly easy to work with (almost forgetting their presence most times), accommodating, and very friendly. The turn around of final product was astonishing and only surpassed by the quality of their work. The short montage has been shared and loved by all, but mostly us and the 50x times we have watched it; and the full length edited documentary gives you your wedding day all over again, it is literally unbelievable. We could not be more thankful to have these videos to look back on for the rest of our lives and would not recommend any vendor we worked with in the same ballpark as Ryan & Megan, book them now while you can!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Brian 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Megan and Ryan were absolute professionals and a pleasure to work with. Throughout the day they were unobtrusive, documenting the day without requiring any extra direction on my part. We couldn't be more pleased with the final work product as well. Highly recommended for any couples looking for high quality videography at very fair and reasonable rates.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jaslyn 路 Married on 05/25/2014

Noah is a very talented videographer. His work truly speaks for itself! After seeing some of his work, I knew right away that I wanted him to document my wedding day! I was extremely pleased with our wedding video and music video.

Noah captured our special moments in the most beautiful ways and everyone who watched our music video was awed by how amazing it was! Noah was also very discreet while filming and was easy to work with, which I believe enabled him to capture everyone acting naturally. The natural behavior of everyone really translated beautifully into our video. Some people even mentioned that they didn't notice I had a videographer.

I would strongly recommend Atomic Tangerine Film Co. to anyone in search of a quality videographer!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amar 路 Married on 05/09/2014

We hired Atomic Tangerine as videographers for our wedding. We had high expectations after looking at the videos on the company's website. Ryan and Megan more than exceeded our expectations! They answered all of our questions promptly. They were punctual and professional the day of the wedding. Ryan and Megan worked well with our other vendors and went unnoticed by our guests. As far as the end product is concerned, the video speaks for itself. Ryan and Megan finished it two weeks after the wedding. It is more like a movie trailer than a traditional wedding video. Check out the "Akua and Amar" video on the website. That's us! Our family and friends can't stop watching it. We definitely recommend their services and can't wait to use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2014