Atomic Tangerine Film Co. Reviews

Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Atomic Tangerine Film Co.

Philadelphia, PA
5.0 out of 5 rating, 30 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Katie R. Married on 06/17/2022

Fun & emotional editing

Leading up to the wedding, we debated about whether or not we wanted a videographer team because we aren’t’ the kind of people who want to sit and watch ourselves dance in slow motion with a black and white filter to classic love songs. However, in talking to family and friends, we were convinced to hire a team, though we decided we were going to take time to find a group that has an artistic flair that made us smile.

(Enter stage right: Atomic Tangerine.)

Max and Jalen helped us celebrate our wedding day with their skill in videography. Max was excellent about communicating details and answering our questions leading up to the wedding. Never intrusive and yet always supportive, Max and Jalen would weave in and out of guests and gardens to get the shots that only they could start to piece together in their minds.

If you find yourselves questioning whether or not you could be stars in an epic music video, trust me. You can be with Atomic.
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best and most creative videographer!

I’ll start with saying if they are available for your wedding date, don’t hesitate! Atomic Tangerine captured our wedding day in the most incredible way! I looked into this company after seeing the wedding video of someone I knew and immediately loved how they captured the most meaningful moments while giving the video a creative and unique touch. I could not be happier about how our wedding videos turned out and have already watched them many, many times! We chose the Atomic package and I am so glad we did! This includes a 4 minute music video and a longer video documentary (approx 1.25 hours) that captures the entire ceremony, the speeches, and so many special moments from the day. Ryan was a pleasure to work with and is so easy going. He made us feel comfortable and we could just be ourselves - we hardly even knew he was there! The videos so wonderfully capture our special day in the most authentic and genuine way. This was the best decision as we will watch these videos and share them with family for years to come. Could not recommend a better videographer. Ryan and his team are experts in their craft!
  • Kalista
    Kalista H. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, engaging, easy to work with team produced a beautiful video that perfectly captured our personalities

Our wedding videos are easily our favorite things to look back on from our wedding. We had an intimate, nontraditional microwedding and Noah helped us create a custom package with 2 shooters and 3 hours of coverage that made the most sense for our day. My husband and I were blown away when we saw the Instagram teaser a few days after the wedding and were even more impressed by the final music video as well as the additional first look, ceremony, and toast video. Each video perfectly captured our personalities and the vibe of our microwedding. They included special things we didn't even remember or little moments with family. From the start, Noah and Magda helped me feel more at ease in front of the camera and throughout the night they fit seamlessly in with our friends and family. Because our microwedding was short and informal we were on the fence about videography, but they suggested so many creative ideas and poses that our photographer did not think of or capture, so we're extremely thankful they were a part of our big day. We can't recommend Atomic Tangerine enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 05/29/2021

Don't hesitate!

If you are looking for a beautiful, timeless and natural wedding video, these are your people!

The Atomic Tangerine team was truly a pleasure to work with. They were kind, communicative and on the day of the wedding, super low profile. I never felt self-conscious or overly aware of a camera in our face, but they captured every moment. They even sent us a video of our ceremony and reception speeches only a few days after the wedding, which was really special to be able to share with those who couldn’t be there.

At the outset of wedding planning, we were on the fence about having a videographer, but I would say it was one of the best investments we made in our wedding. We are so thankful to have the day and all of our guests captured so artfully and I know we will enjoy our video for years to come.
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 10/12/2019

amazing company

Working with Noah and Max was awesome, they’re both easy going and made my husband and I feel super comfortable. We had a small ceremony on Friday and they were able to quick edit an amazing video for us to play for our guests before our reception on Saturday. The final video of our ceremony and reception was beyond perfection, it it was everything I had hoped for and more. They also included a separate video of our first dance, mother daughter dance, mother son dance and speeches for us as well and we’re quick to send us the flash drive of everything.
    Kay Married on 08/24/2019

Atomic Tangerine is the Best

We can't recommend Atomic Tangerine enough. Max and Noah were incredibly communicative before, during, and after the process. They worked well with our photographer, who had requested a video team that was unobtrusive in his photos, and they had no problem delivering on that, while also delivering great footage. Their video was amazing as well, which was important to me as a professional editor. But to be honest, of most value, was just the fact that they were easy-going, professional, and good at what they do. You won't do better looking for a team that has a great product and a great experience.
    Natalie Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't be happier with our wedding video captured by the talented team at Atomic Tangerine!!

Atomic Tangerine made us an AMAZING wedding video that captured our style perfectly. We wanted our video to be creative, fun, and unique while highlighting the special people in our lives like our dog and family. :) Max was truly wonderful to work with and was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend Atomic Tangerine if you want an AMAZING video to remember your special day.
    Gina Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't be happier!

My now husband and I were on the fence about whether or not we wanted a cinematographer/videographer to capture our day as a lot of the different types of videos we have seen out there from different companies, were not necessarily "us". When we came across Atomic Tangerine, we were blown away! We were recommended from a friend of ours and absolutely loved their work. It was natural and not posed and really captured the right moments as they were happening! We loved everything about our music video, documentary and Instagram highlight and can't wait to watch these videos over and over again. We are SO happy we ended up getting a cinematographer and even HAPPIER that we went with Atomic Tangerine and had Ryan and Megan there to capture our special day!
    Kristen Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

We were searching for a videographer that wouldn’t provide us with just the typical wedding video. We found exactly what we were looking for with Atomic Tangerine 🍊! Our video was the perfect artistic way to summarize the night. We absolutely love it and recieved so many compliments on it when we shared it on facebook. Max was also such a pleasure to work with. Super down to earth and flexible! I highly recommend!
    Meredith A. Married on 12/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured our day perfectly!

Wow. How can I begin to describe how happy we are with Atomic Tangerine? First of all, they are on a level above and beyond any wedding videographers that I have ever seen. Once I watched some of their previous work, I knew that it was either them or no videographer at all because no one else has quality like them. On the day of the wedding, they were consummate professionals and I can't begin to talk about how great they were. They were readily available, even though we had location changes at the last minute due to rain. They were flexible and accommodating. Additionally, they were completely unobtrusive on the day of. There were no awkward poses or in our face camera action. Amazingly, our photographer took over 1000 photos and the videographer was seen in the background in only one photo. However, they captured the entire day in detail!! It was amazing!! We are so happy with the final product. I've watched the videos probably fifty times already and I'm so happy watching them. Sometimes a bride and groom is on the fence regarding whether or not they should hire a videographer. I cannot emphasize enough how happy we are that we hired Atomic Tangerine. They documented our day perfectly and I am so happy that we have it. The wedding day goes by so fast and it's hard to remember all of the moments. I would have regretted not having Atomic Tangerine there to help me remember everything after the fact. Would recommend them over and over to anyone looking.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING!!! Max was the lead videographer at our wedding -he was so easy to work with and edited an incredible video that we will cherish forever! They captured our day perfectly, we could not be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend Atomic Tangerine - they are both talented and professional!
    Magdalena Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10 stars for Atomic Tangerine!

The team of talented filmmakers from Atomic Tangerine deserve 10 stars! Max and Ryan proved to be the right choice for us from day one, when we inquired about their availability 11 months ahead of our wedding. They were responsive and friendly throughout the process, and provided countless ideas and solutions to logistical hurdles along the way. Their creativity turned our engagement film into an instant hit- family and friends were wowed! On our wedding day, they worked tirelessly and thoroughly to capture every detail, yet managed to keep things fun and imaginative. Needless to say, they delivered a superb end product. We love our wedding film! We wish every wedding vendor was as great as these guys and recommend them to everyone!
    Tiffani Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Atomic Tangerine Film Co. literally provides the best videography! They captured our wedding beautifully and with such care! It really shows in the video. Everyone who watches it is completely blown away with the details that both Max and his assistant caught on camera. They truly have a creative eye! We couldn’t have asked for a better film company! Thank you again so much!
    Maggie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Max was our lead videographer and from the first email to the final edit, he and Atomic Tangerine were superb. The process was easy, Max was as low maintenance as could be, and our videos are incredible. The video captured our day in such a special way and showcased every aspect of our wedding. I truly couldn’t imagine working with anyone else and I’ve watched our video about 1000 times since Max sent it! If I could give Atomic Tangerine 10 Stars, I would.
    Lily Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This videographer team was amazing to work with on our wedding day! They captured such special moments between us, and we didn't even realize until we received the footage that there was a drone filming our beautiful venue from above! In terms of pre and post wedding correspondence, they were always responsive, professional, and dedicated. We were thrilled with our final products (highlight film and documentary film), which so perfectly caught our memorable day. We are so appreciative that they traveled to NY and we highly recommend them to others!
    Becky Married on 10/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Atomic Tangerine, and specifically Ryan and Megan, was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I spent a significant amount of time viewing various companies' wedding videos, and we kept coming back to Atomic Tangerine. It is not hard to see from their sample videos that they are artists - in each film they weave audio and visuals together in a captivating way. Our own wedding video fit this pattern; we are obsessed with it, and have watched it a gazillion times already. Our friends and family are extremely impressed with it. Ryan and Megan were also lovely to have around on our wedding day. They were unobtrusive, blending right into the crowd with small equipment pieces, but they also worked well with our photographers who they'd never met before. Additionally, they were accommodating on several logistical things, as well as in making some minor additions to our videos, which we appreciated. We have zero hesitation wholeheartedly recommending Atomic Tangerine to document your wedding - they are wonderful.
  • Margarita
    Margarita Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding planner recommended Atomic Tangerine when I first began planning my wedding over a year ago. When I first visited their website, I knew that they would be the perfect company to document our wedding day - I loved their style and vision. Upon meeting our cinematographers, we knew we had made the right decision in hiring them. Ryan and Megan were warm, respectful, and professional the day of the wedding - they were so unobtrusive that many of our guests didn't even realize we had cinematographers at the wedding! But above all, their work is OUTSTANDING. We received our wedding trailer and documentary film last week and words cannot describe how much my husband and I were blown away by what we saw. Since we have not received our wedding photos yet, the videos were the first glimpse we had of our wedding day - they captured every important detail, every loving look, the feel of the day, the mood of our guests, the joy we all shared in on that special day. The editing on the trailer was incredible - they made us look like movie stars! They made the songs that we chose blend seamlessly together between ceremony and reception. The documentary film was amazing, too - the sound was great, we were able to hear every single word of our ceremony and the speeches given by the best man and maid of honor. They dubbed in music that was played during each special moment (processional, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour, introductions, first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and even traditional Greek music (that I'm sure was difficult for them to find!), so that everything was crystal clear, but they also filtered in guest applause and reactions - perfection! I wish I could thank them more - Atomic Tangerine immortalized our wedding day - we are beyond blessed and thrilled to have found them! (You can check out the Margarita + Byron video on their vimeo page if you're interested!)
    Andrew Married on 06/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I have nothing but positive words to say about this company! We had the pleasure of working with max and noah. From the time we first contacted each other till the moment we received the finished product was everything that we looked for in hiring a videographer. we never had to worry about anything and we had complete cooperation from max. I always look for issues or mistakes in something that I hire someone for and I was not able to find not even one mistake or issue I had with Max and Noah. We firmly believe if we pay a good amount of money for something, the person we hired has to make us forget how much we paid and they did just that. The professionalism both Max and and Noah had was amazing. I have worked with other videographers and this company was by far the easiest to work with. We received our video not even a month after our wedding. They also fixed a problem with the video in less than an hour and had it up and running in no time. Atomic tangerine film co. Is definitely a professional company with professional videographers who make everything easier for their clients. Thank you atomic tangerine film co. And a bigger thank you to Max and Noah. The weibels appreciate you!
    Marissa Married on 11/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Atomic Tangerine for both for our engagement and wedding videos. The team at Atomic Tangerine Film Co. was an absolute pleasure to work with on both occasions! They are incredibly personable, knowledgeable, and surely have an eye for videography. All around, they are professional in every way - from their website, to the process of booking, to shooting day, and to receiving our finished products.
    Their camera equipment is top notch, capturing amazing shots that are clear and smooth. Their video editing is phenomenal. Truly amazing how they take an entire day of shooting and package it into one beautiful video. We gave them a few of our "this is what we would like" and then let them have the creative ability to do their thing. Atomic Tangerine came back with everything we wanted and more. I could not be happier with the overall experience with Atomic Tangerine. I would HIGHLY recommend Atomic Tangerine if you want a video that wows your friends, family, and everyone! Truly worth every penny for something we will cherish forever.
    Taryn Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have never seen a videography company quite like Atomic Tangerine! Their work is impeccable, like a mini movie. Our wedding video is something I will cherish forever because it is beautifully captured by these great filmmakers. They are not obtrusive at all - I didn't even notice them at the wedding. They blend in and aren't in the way at all, capturing everything perfectly. I can't say enough good things about the end product as it truly exceeded my expectations. The video is timeless and I couldn't been happier with the results! We watch it all the time and it always brings back the most wonderful memories. They ask what you want to focus on from the wedding and they blend it together perfectly. Our wedding video is "Taryn and Nick" from October 3, 2015 to really get a great look at their amazing work. I truly don't know of any other wedding videographers quite like them and there's no reason to looks elsewhere.
    Jeramee Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a wedding planner for You're Welcome Events, it's important for me to work with people I trust. I had the pleasure of collaborating with Atomic Tangerine Films last weekend for a client's wedding.

Megan and her staff are absolute pros! They captured the wedding days unfolding events with ease while remaining discrete. I'm excited to see the final product & hope to work with them again!
    Marie Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Don't think twice about booking Atomic Tangerine! They are awesome and the perfect vendor to work with. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and A.T. did a great job with capturing not only every moment, but every little detail. Not only that, but they're incredibly quick and thorough to turn around your film and respond to your emails. Ryan & Megan were there for every moment and collaborated with our photographer very smoothly. Their creative eye and editing is worth every penny. Derek and I are beyond thrilled with our film and we're forever grateful to have them be apart of our special day.
    Paul Married on 07/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Initially, my wife did not feel that a videographer was necessary for our wedding, but I convinced her to let me hire one. She is so thankful that I did and that I chose Atomic Tangerine. We selected Atomic Tangerine after much searching based on their style. I myself am a photographer and it was very important to me to find the right team to film my wedding. I looked at a lot of vendors, but as soon as I saw their work, I got on the phone with them. I quickly realized how friendly and passionate they are which made me want to work with them. In the end, the result was amazing. They captured the entire weekend in the an elegant and stylish manner for a very reasonable price. They were a pleasure to work with in person, which made us relax in front of the camera. I truly cannot say enough about them, I have watched the videos they made nearly every day since I received them!
  • O
    Otavio Married on 06/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ryan and Noah really took care of us and did an incredible job. My wife already loved their videos (which she found on Vimeo) and reached out to see if they were available. We met up and hit it off - really loved their work ethic, vision and love for this type of work. They shot our engagement video and we were blown away! They were super flexible and we had so much fun doing it. They're real professionals with top of the line equipment, but they're also highly versatile and can shoot in virtually any setting. On the day of our wedding they were almost imperceptible - there were times that I forgot they were there. A few weeks later they sent us the short form version and the hour-long documentary. We were blown away by the short; definitely exceeded our expectations. The documentary was very well-crafted and the edits were quite precise for such a long film. It's such a professional film that it's hard to believe it's us. I was initially hesitant to invest in this type of media since we did have a photographer, but it was absolutely worth it as we've been and will be watching the videos over and over again. As a bonus, Ryan was able to send all the raw footage on an external hard drive -- all of it digital, high definition from top shelf equipment from 2 crew. Amazing. *high five*
    Michelle Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Atomic Tangerine was the BEST find for our wedding. I researched and went through several videographers before falling in love with the fun and unique style that is an underlying feature of all the videos on their website. Max and Noah were absolutely wonderful and the video trailer has been loved and appreciated by friends and family all over the globe (literally!). The video captured the amazing ceremony, all the toasts and speeches and picked the best moments from the entire day to form the funnest video that we've been watching on loop ever since.

We are so thrilled that they covered our wedding and the finished product was way better than we could have ever imagined.

For all you engaged couples, having a videographer and then choosing to go with Atomic Tangerine was by far one of the best wedding planning decisions we made.

illustration stars