Center City, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About macmagic creative by kelly

How I got started in weddings is a crazy story. Never did I think I'd get into wedding videography. But here I am!

Between 2006 and 2013 I was making amateur videos on a few different subjects, but wanted to be a storyteller through all of them. I had an interest in making documentaries and then found myself working in the standup comedy scene, filming sets of some of the most famous and popular comedians.

In 2014, a friend of mine in that same scene was getting married. One day that summer I received a text from them, asking if I could film their wedding day and put together the video. I had never done a wedding video before, but I was not new to videography so I thought 'why not?' and boy was I thrown for a loop. It was a BIG day and although I was a bit unprepared the video turned out pretty great for my first one (special shoutout to their photographer who helped me out throughout the day!) But I admit I was overwhelmed, insecure, and didn't think I was cut out for this and was afraid of ever doing one again, so I didn't. After rewatching my work on that video several times, I decided to jump back in when my M-F job was decreasing, finding myself with a lot more free time and less money, so I figured maybe this could be a job? And I booked three weddings that spring.

Still new to the whole thing, my videos were actually turning out pretty amazing, using my own familiar style I've applied in the comedy scene, and making a true keepsake to couples.

Over the years i've had to juggle being a caregiver during the week and making room for starting this business but I realized this is what I want to do as my career. Why? Because I love helping make memories and sharing the fun and emotions that come with life. Regardless of weddings, I just love making videos overall and we should all do something we love even if it's a job, too. I've never been trained in it, I never assisted anyone to learn, I taught myself videography and editing by trial-and-error and if my videos were that good as a brand new wedding vendor, then maybe this is a true calling for me ... and now I have over 20 wedding videos in my portfolio! I have now spent the better part of 2019 making this become my actual job.

Follow macmagic creative by kelly on
original 51 960331 159682373640139

Videos 4 Videos

macmagic creative by kelly Pricing

macmagic creative by kelly Price Rates

macmagic creative by kelly FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1350
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• macmagic creative by kelly 1
    30% OFF MICRO PACKAGE!

We understand that 2020 has given us many obstacles including changing many of our plans like weddings. Both couples and their vendors are at a standstill. Thats why we want to offer a 30% discount on our micro package! This is only for the 2020 year if you are having a social-distance wedding/elopement. So feel free to contact me! But check out other offers coming in the near future to other packages for 2021!

• Center City Philadelphia, PA, 19130 See on map
    631-305-2375 (Phone number)
    Location of (macmagic creative by kelly)