2117 Kirkwood Highway, Newark, Delaware, DE 19711 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jason Mitchell Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for taking the time to consider my studio for your wedding day. The ability to tell a story with a simple image is what first intrigued me and still drives me to put everything into my work to create beautiful images. After nearly 18 years as a professional, I take great pride in having the ability to provide my clients with the highest level of professionalism and highest quality of images, on one of the most important days of their lives.

My goal is to simply allow you to enjoy your day in the way you would like and be there to preserve those memories for the rest of your life.

Every wedding is different, just like every couples expectations. On one of the most important days of your life, you want to feel a sense or ease and comfort with the person you will be with throughout the day. This is why I encourage every couple that is interested in my work to set up a meeting to discuss their wedding details and what I have to offer.

Follow Jason Mitchell Photography on

Jason Mitchell Photography 3
Jason Mitchell Photography 4

Melanie Woodward · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

Jason was the photographer for my wedding on 10/5! Jason has a great eye for catching the smallest details in pictures and a great attitude and sense of humor to make you feel comfortable and relaxed! I absolutely love my photos! Thank you!

• Talia

Talia · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely beautiful work!!

We are so thrilled with our decision to hire Jason and his team! We considered photography as one of our top priorities and spent months searching for the company that would provide everything we were looking for within our budget. We were looking for naturally beautiful images with a perfectly minimal amount of editting, great lighting, candid shooting, and accurate portrayals of how we'd remember the event. We are beyond pleased with the 1,000+ photos that we received! They check off all of the boxes, and we didn't have to break the budget. Jason and his assistant blended in, didn't manipulate any shots, and truly delivered the album of photos we were hoping for. I'd recommend them to anyone who can relate to our desires for wedding photography! Thank you Jason!

Hiroshi · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent experience

Jason was beyond amazing, professional, and fun to work with. Not only did he add creativity to our Wedding photos, but he and his assistant photographer, John, captured every moment of our special wedding day! I would recommend Jason for any photography needs because he is a blast to work with!

Award

Jason Mitchell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jason Mitchell Photography 1
    Engagement Season Discounts!!
    We are currently running promotions on all of our most requested packages for the 2017 wedding season. Discounts will only being running for a limited time.

• 2117 Kirkwood Highway Newark, Delaware, DE 19711 See on map