delphine

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

These guys were amazing. They changed any little thing I didn't notice without extra charge (even though it said they would).

They were very quick and responsive to my emails and requests.

Services Used: Invitations

I was really impressed with Delphine - never having used an online provider for something like this I was nervous. My designer made it so easy - price was great and we got JUST what we wanted in the perfect amount of time.

3.1

I ordered a groupon for the wedding invitations. They were ok. When I received them, the background color of the invite and the background color of the accommodations card were slightly different colors. They also sent me the wrong envelopes, as I had ordered some that were embellished. They didn't ever send these to me and when I called about them they said they would reimburse me, but still have not done so. The website was difficult to use and I often times became very frustrated with it and had to save my work and come back. I had to call the store a few times for help, and spoke with a man all of the times and he was pretty aloof and not very helpful. I probably wouldn't use them again. Unless you have a groupon, I wouldn't bother.

Services Used: Invitations

What a joy they were to work with. I purchased a Groupon to work with them, and they could not have been easier, nicer, and better to work with. The response time was RIGHT away. They made changes to my proof RIGHT away. And Lytle was so pleasant to correpond with. I would recommend them to anyone. We used them for our dinner Menus, and I cannot wait to see them in person! The proofs are beautiful. Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

I found Delphine through Groupon. I bought a groupon for $300 for $800 worth of invitations. I was a little hesitant, because I had read reviews of invitations coming out wrong and customer service issues and all sorts of things. I had absolutely no problems with them. I picked out what I wanted and got custom envelopes and they had excellent customer service with me. My invitations came out beautiful. I even had enough of my Groupon left over to get printed bar napkins. They were great!

Services Used: Invitations

I used Delphine for our wedding invitations through a Groupon purchased. I was trying to go the DIY route with our invitations and found this instead. Although you don't have a lot of flexibility with background image design like some custom invitation studios, Delphine made it really easy to create a beautiful invitation suite! The staff was quick to respond to proof requests and it was super easy to pick up the phone and talk to someone when I had questions about what colors and fonts worked well together. The pieces arrived quickly, were in perfect condition and looked great! We used their stock paper and I liked it for what we were looking for; it was thick and smooth. We had no problems with the envelopes (we used the Kraft paper ones) with them sealing or getting destroyed in the mail. Honestly, no complaints here with Delphine!

Services Used: Invitations

I purchased a Groupon for $299 that got me $800 worth of products from Delphine. I was a little hesitant at first because a lot of the reviews seemed to be negative mostly based on timing issues. I made sure to order my invites with plenty of time to spare and I now have all of my invites/envelopes/rsvp cards in hand over 4 months before the big day. From day one, all of my emails were responded to very quickly and I received my proofs in about 6 days after ordering. My reception location was left off of the original proof, but the designer immediately responded back with the correct proof. Once I submitted my final proof, the invites went to press that same day and they were shipped out the next day. I received everything that I ordered 5 days later all in one shipment...invites/envelopes and rsvp cards/envelopes. I ordered the 100% bright white cotton and the quality is great for the price that was paid! Very happy with Delphine!

Services Used: Invitations

We had our invitations and programs designed and printed with Delphine. Erika helped us customize them just they way we wanted to reflect our style, and it helped set the tone of how we wanted our weekend. She also helped us incorporate work from our calligrapher on both the invitations and programs. Both pieces were beautiful, and I can't thank Delphine enough for making something so special to us.

0.8

I ordered my invitations, programs, thank you cards, and all envelopes from this company. I bought $1600 worth of Groupons to save some money on their prices. I personalized my order and they sent me an email stating that if I wanted to make any changes it would cost $75 a change. Luckily I had no changes to make. I received what I ordered in a relatively timely fashion and they looked good. I should have know however that this was the type of company that will rob you from that point on, but I was a little slow to learn my lesson.

The problem came when the company shipped me $140 worth of envelopes that looked entirely different from what they advertised. When I contacted them, the owner John sent me a nasty email telling me that I was wrong and that they could exchange the envelopes if I sent them back to them. So $30 later I had a different color of envelope - that again looked hideous with my invitations. At this point it was too close to my wedding to do anything so I had to go spend $50 at Staples on other envelopes. What is worse is that they told me they would not refund my money for the messed up envelopes and that there was nothing they could do for me. And that was after is spent $1600 with their company!!!

What's worse than the whole fiasco is that the customer service was the worst I have ever encountered with ANY company EVER! John (the owner) was rude and condescending to me the entire time. I cannot express how disappointed I truly am with this company. DO NOT USE THEM!!

delphine responded with the following comments:

We did everything possible to assist this client promptly and professionally.

When this client received the off-white envelopes she ordered, she contacted us to say that she thought that they were “cream,” not off-white. The client demanded that we pay her more than what she had paid for them, plus additional compensation, and threatened to post negative reviews such as this if we did not comply.

This client originally ordered blank red envelopes along with her wedding invitations; we shipped red envelopes, as specified in the order. Upon receipt, she emailed us indicating that she did not like the color and said that she thought that another color had been shipped by mistake. We double-checked and responded quickly the same day that the correct red envelopes had indeed been shipped, but that if she did not like the color we would exchange them for another color of her choice and provided return information. She indicated that she would like silver envelopes instead, so we stocked them for her.

The package with her returned red envelopes indicated she had changed her mind; she no longer wanted red or silver, but off-white envelopes instead. Within an hour of receiving the returned red envelopes and the client’s instructions, we shipped off-white envelopes to her.

We answered every email she sent quickly, spoke with her on the phone courteously even though she was upset and used profanity, we exchanged envelopes that she didn’t like, ordered extra envelopes for her, and assisted her in every way possible, quickly and professionally. Twice we shipped her the exact color envelope she requested. Nothing was messed up.

If we make a mistake, we correct it quickly and at no cost to the client. There was not any error here—she simply didn’t like the colors she ordered.

Had the client paid cash for these unprinted envelopes, we could have simply refunded her money upon receipt of a return. However, it is not possible to refund $140 cash for envelopes since she did not pay $140 for envelopes; all of her items (invitations, envelopes, etc.) were covered by the use of a special offer. She paid us only shipping. Special offer discount codes cannot be converted to cash.

Services Used: Invitations

Our save the dates came out so pretty. My proofer suggested that I change the envelope color from what I had originally picked to go better with my color scheme and I'm glad she did. They also arrived a lot faster than I expected.

Services Used: Invitations

Delphine did an outstanding job with our stationary! We purchase two groupon's a few months ago and got all of our stationary through them: Save-the-date, Invitation, RSVP, Thank yous, etc. They took their defined 5-7 days to respond with the proofs, and once that was submitted, they were extremely responsive to the rest of the changes that we required. The stationary and envelopes arrived in two different packages about one-two weeks after the proofs were finalized. Everything arrived exactly as agreed upon and was very high quality. I would highly recommend their services to someone in the future. The tools available on the website are extremely useful, and the samples that they provided as I requested were also very useful prior to placing our order.

08/09/2013
4.2

Had a groupon. Great low budget invitations, save the dates, etc. Nice thick cardstock--very happy with how they turned out and the value.

1 Review
1+ year ago

I ordered the $800 Groupon from Delphine. My husband and I were very happy with the Delphine staff and the finished product. Whenever I called Delphine to ask for suggestions or to answer questions, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The design staff were fabulous in communicating with us about creating our wedding invitations as well. Our designer responded promptly and even suggested formatting changes at no additional cost. In the end, we were thrilled to save the cash and keep the quality!

1+ year ago
4.1

Delphine does a good job making high-end invitations. The stock has a nice look and feel, and everything just feels professional. They are a bit pricey in my opinion, but you do get a nice product.

Services Used: Invitations

I bought a coupon off of Wedding Channel for Delphine, so I got a steal for my invites! The service was fast and easy and they were great to work with even if I used a "Groupon" type deal!

Services Used: Invitations

Just perfect. They had a classic design that fit right with our wedding theme. The girls who prepared my order were so nice and all the cards came out wonderfully. Haven't even sent them out yet, but I keep pulling them out of the box to look at them.