Breezy Designer

Charleston, SC View map

Brelyn Holmes, a.k.a. Breezy Designer, is a freelance graphic designer located in Charleston, South Carolina. She loves creating custom graphics for special events and works part-time designing for a local paper boutique, mac & murphy. With her experience in wedding and event paper design, she will make sure your invitations are a perfect example of style, grace & originality. It is her mission to provide affordable graphic design, so that each event has its own opportunity to stand out.
If you like her style, please don't hesitate to ask about custom design prices!

For more samples, please visit her website:

www.breezydesigner.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Sissy Married on 06/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So easy to work with and very quick with providing the invitations that we needed. She was able to take just a few ideas that we had and create the perfect look.
  • User1030221 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After looking through dozens of wedding invitation sites I thought I was going to have to settle for just another generic wedding invitation. But, I was lucky enough to coordinate with Brelyn to create a one of a kind wedding invitation that was personalized just for my wedding. Brelyn is so creative it was easy to bounce a few ideas around until she was able to put to paper what I had in my head. Brelyn even drew my church and reception venue by hand for the map and driving directions for my guests. I was blown away by her artistic ability. Brelyn's attention to detail is unmatched. If you are looking for a personalized wedding invitation and a down to earth graphic designer to work with, you have found the source. I could not be happier with how my invitations turned out.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Charleston, 29403
8643762037
Location of (Breezy Designer)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding