Extras by Emily

Charleston, SC View map

Everyone always says it's the personal details that make a wedding stand out. From the first impression your guests have of your wedding with your Save the Date, to very end with the thank you note tucked into their favors, calligraphy adds the perfect extra touch to your wedding. I provide clean classic copperplate or a more relaxed modern style calligraphy. We can find a style that best suits you and your wedding.

Adding vintage stamps customized to your interests and background to your Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVPs and Thank You notes adds an extra personalized detail that your guests will not forget. I love to create custom stamp sets to fit you and your event. Calligraphy, stationary and stamps are my passion, let me use my talents to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Send me a request with your mailing address if you'd like me to send you some samples of my work!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
In-Person Consultations
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Debra
    Debra E. Married on 04/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous work from a committed artist!

Emily's work is absolutely stunning. She cares so much about the quality of her product and exceeds expectations! She's very knowledgeable about the ink, paper and style possibilities and is ready to create EXACTLY what you're looking for!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful experience

From our first point of contact Emily was flexible, responsive, and eager to work with me to create a product that fit my wedding aesthetic, personal vision, and budget. After planning, replanning, and downsizing my wedding I found Extras by Emily and we began discussing what would be my 3rd wedding invitation for a small intimate family ceremony. I needed a relatively quick turnaround time and Emily was wonderful throughout the whole process and kept me in the loop so there was never any reason to stress. When the invitations were finished Emily hand delivered them to me as well-amazing customer service from start to finish . The finished product is stunning and I am looking forward to framing one of the invites as a wedding keepsake. If you are in need of paper goods for your wedding book extras by Emily you will not be disappointed!!
    Stephanie S. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Work!

Emily did an absolutely phenomenal job on the envelopes. She curated stamps as well that fit perfectly with the style I wanted. I cannot recommend her enough. All of my guests loved the envelopes, and the stamps made the presentation of the envelopes so beautiful. She is quick to reply to emails, and extremely detailed and organized.
  • illustration stars

Atwater Graphics Studio
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
路 Wedding Invitations

Avondale Circle Charleston, SC, 21146
Location of (Extras by Emily)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding