SAS-E Ink Paper and Press

Charleston, SC View map

SAS-E Ink Paper and Press is a wedding design studio based in Charleston, South Carolina. With their seamless blend of modern style with vintage methods, this printing house offers an exceptional level of service. From custom thank-you cards to intricately designed invitations, these professionals are here to help you.

SAS-E Ink Paper and Press offer couples a complete stationery and design service. They have a wide range of samples for you to look through before choosing your own unique design. All of their creations are printed on the highest quality cotton paper, providing an even more exceptional product. Along with custom invitations, this team can also create a wide range of other products such as menus, programs, place cards, and many others. Additional touches of convenience and elegance are also available, including:

• Embossing
  • Foil stamping
  • In-person consultations
  • Letterpress
  • Imprinted napkins
  • Digital printing

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design

• Ingrid
    Ingrid A. Married on 01/29/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Captured my vision perfectly

The wedding invitation process was amazing. We had a family friend very kindly do a water color for us that we wanted incorporated into our invitation suite and Sas-E-Ink made that a reality, beyond anything I could have hoped for. They were so easy to work with, especially as pretty much everything was virtual and they were especially flexible with last minute changes to our wedding-day paper goods. I'm so grateful for all they did to make the invitation suite of my dreams.
  • Lia
    Lia G. Married on 11/07/2020
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience and final product

I had a great experience getting our wedding suite from Sas-E Ink. They were very flexible when I had to adjust numbers and add "COVID cards" to explain our change of plans. I received a lot of compliments on the quality and look of everything we sent out. Overall I'm glad I chose to support a local company and would absolutely use Sas-E Ink again!

SAS-E Ink Paper and Press's reply:

Thank you for your five star review Lia! We are so happy that you were pleased with our work and that we were able to help you with COVID related adjustments!
    Megan Married on 10/05/2012
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Such a good decision! My husband made the design of our invites, enclosure cards, and RSVP postcards, and we simply took the files to Sas-E Ink. They were so easy to work with the the quality turned out beautifully. I used Paper Source to get some backing cards and envelopes and assembled them myself. Everything turned out beautifully. Sas-E Ink was very reasonably priced and turned everything around very quickly. I highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

4.5 out of 5 rating , 176 Reviews
Anderson Event Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews

7 Radcliffe St, Ste 100 Charleston, SC, 29403
Location of (SAS-E Ink Paper and Press)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding