4004 Radcliffe Pl Dr, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Kate Design

Graphic designer and illustrator specializing in custom invitations, stationery, and print.

Each design is special and unique from others. No templates here! My process includes getting to know my clients with a few questions so I may provide designs best representative of their personality and aesthetic of the wedding. I also offer additional components to accompany the invitation suite included but not limited to; save the dates, table numbers, programs, menus, escort cards, signage, favor tags and thank you cards. I am currently serving all areas remotely but would be happy to meet any local brides to Charleston, SC if interested. Please message me for any questions, inquiries, or comments. Thank you!

skd invitesuite 51 583493
skd invitesuite 51 583493

5 Reviews for Samantha Kate Design

• LINDA

Linda Haywood · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Creative Bridal Shower Invitation Design Ideas!

I was not sure what I was looking for related to the bridal shower invitations that I needed. When I emailed Sam, I explained some of my ideas, which were choppy. I showed her some images that I had in mind. Within 24 hours, Sam had some loose design images that we could discuss. After our discussion, she was able to present two Bridal Shower invitation concepts within 4 days. She really captured my thoughts better than I imagined. She also helped me with the color scheme, which I was not so sure of. I have been so satisfied. I feel that she really "got us!"

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Mundhenk · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Perfect and Painless!

Samantha made the entire invitation process easy and painless! She consistently communicated with us and was willing to try multiple ideas so we could achieve our vision. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Excellent and professional!

I couldn't be happier with how our wedding invitations turned out! At first, I wasn't sure what to expect because I had never worked with a designer previously. Not only did Sam exceed our expectations, but she helped create an even better version of our initial vision! Sam worked diligently (and very patiently) with us until every aspect of our invitations was absolutely perfect. I was impressed with her professionalism, talent and responsiveness. We were so happy with the way everything turned out, we asked her to assist us with other design projects for our wedding (such as favor tags, table cards, etc.). I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Samantha Kate Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

• 4004 Radcliffe Pl Dr Charleston, SC, 29414 See on map