110 Ivy Green Way #1125, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Kate Design

I am a freelance graphic designer and illustrator specializing in custom invitations, stationery, and print.

Each design I create is special and unique from others. I don't use templates as each couple had their own story and I enjoy the challenge of telling that in a visual way. My process includes getting to know my clients with a few questions so I may provide designs best representative of their personality and aesthetic of the wedding. I also offer additional components to accompany the invitation suite included but not limited to; save the dates, table numbers, programs, menus, signage, favor tags and thank you cards. I am currently serving all areas remotely but would be happy to meet any local brides to Charleston, SC if intereted. Please message me for any questions, inquiries, or comments. Thank you!

skd invitesuite 51 583493
Invite closeup
Invite closeup
skd invitesuite 51 583493

Samantha Kate Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

• 110 Ivy Green Way #1125 Charleston, SC, 29414 See on map