dodeline design

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

A Charleston design studio offering bespoke wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, menus, signage and more. Letterpress, flat printing, and thermography available.

Who We Are

In late 2009, Sarah Reed decided the time was right to begin her small business journey. Drawing on her BFA in Interior Design, her long love affair with paper, and the intense passion for web design she’d nurtured since childhood, she founded a design studio with a unique set of skills and fresh perspective. A few mistakes, a couple part-time jobs, and many caffeine fueled late nights later, Sarah took a leap of faith and dodeline design was officially official in August of 2010.

Today, dodeline design is proud to have worked with an amazing range of clients worldwide and grown to include husband Robert and design assistants Kellie and Laurel in their Mount Pleasant, South Carolina office.

Custom & Affordable Invitations

As they say, “variety is the spice of life,” and as creative types, we wholeheartedly agree. That’s exactly why we strive to offer affordable custom designed invitations to our brides.

We’ll match colors from a Pinterest board, search for unique typefaces, and brainstorm clever packaging ideas for each of our custom clients. We make it a priority to find distinctive ways to tailor your invitation suite to your event within your budget and timeline. Whether you’re going formal, modern, rustic, or vintage, we would love to help.

We offer both custom design services and ready-to-go selections for all wedding paper needs. Visit our website for more information: www.dodelinedesign.com

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Charlotte
    Charlotte S. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Dodeline Design is Extremely Talented and Understood My Vision

Working with Sarah at Dodeline Design was an amazing experience. She not only was extremely professional, attentive, and responsive, but she also understood my vision, which a lot of vendors can struggle with. The invitations she created for my wedding were stunning and I received a ton of compliments from my guests. I highly recommend Dodeline Design when sourcing an invitation vendor!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline L. Married on 04/16/2022

Unique, high quality, and beautiful wedding invitations!

I used Dodeline design for my Save the Dates, wedding invites, and event invitations for a bridal luncheon before the wedding. I was VERY impressed with their ability to capture what I really wanted and present the info needed in a beautiful way. Sarah really blew it out of the water! I had many, many guests tell me how gorgeous these were. I would highly recommend reaching out to Dodeline for your invite needs!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 03/19/2022

Dodeline Design is a 10/10 - I highly recommend!

Sarah and her team at Dodeline Design are awesome and we would absolutely recommend them for any of your paper needs! We used them for our wedding save the dates, invitations, day of paper and welcome sign. We were extremely pleased and couldn't have done it without them!! They are extremely helpful throughout the process and have great, high quality products that make your wedding feel extra special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Adam & Courtney
    27 photos · 04/24/2014

Kira Elizabeth Design Studio Kira Elizabeth Design Studio Wedding Dresses

Sarah has been a pleasure to work with from the first time I met her! She has helped me develop the ever changing design of my website. Oftentimes, I have TOO MANY ideas and she has helped me pinpoint how exactly I want my website to look. Additionally, her stationary and invitations are beautiful. I definitely recommend working with her whether you need a website, or cards/invitations for any event!

Curiosity Vintage Rentals Curiosity Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Sarah at Dodeline Design is a very talented designer and a true pleasure to work with! She designed our beautiful silhouette logo, which receives compliments from customers almost daily!!

Sea Star Arts Photography Sea Star Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

amazing. inspiring. colorful. lovely. special. All to describe this designer and her work... have her dream up something spectacular for your big event! you'll just love it...

1051 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite E Mount Pleasant, 29464

M - F 9am - 5pm Visit us in our studio by appointment.
Location of (dodeline design)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding