About dodeline design

design addicts + paper junkies, at your service

A Charleston design studio offering bespoke wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, menus, signage and more. Letterpress, flat printing, and thermography available.

Who We Are

In late 2009, Sarah Reed decided the time was right to begin her small business journey. Drawing on her BFA in Interior Design, her long love affair with paper, and the intense passion for web design she’d nurtured since childhood, she founded a design studio with a unique set of skills and fresh perspective. A few mistakes, a couple part-time jobs, and many caffeine fueled late nights later, Sarah took a leap of faith and dodeline design was officially official in August of 2010.

Today, dodeline design is proud to have worked with an amazing range of clients worldwide and grown to include husband Robert and design assistants Kellie and Laurel in their Mount Pleasant, South Carolina office.

Custom & Affordable Invitations

As they say, “variety is the spice of life,” and as creative types, we wholeheartedly agree. That’s exactly why we strive to offer affordable custom designed invitations to our brides.

We’ll match colors from a Pinterest board, search for unique typefaces, and brainstorm clever packaging ideas for each of our custom clients. We make it a priority to find distinctive ways to tailor your invitation suite to your event within your budget and timeline. Whether you’re going formal, modern, rustic, or vintage, we would love to help.

We offer both custom design services and ready-to-go selections for all wedding paper needs.  Visit our website for more information: www.dodelinedesign.com

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Calligraphy (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)

From our first meeting, Sarah was the embodiment of professionalism. She was able to take my vision and turn it into one of the most beautiful invitations suites I have ever seen. Once our invitations went out I received so many compliments on the uniqueness and quality. She created a beautiful keepsake that I can cherish forever. Sarah is the best around and came highly recommended by my wedding planner. Sarah did not disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing

I had such a lovely experience with Sarah and her team. She was always quick to respond and super helpful when I had questions or needed advice. Throughout the process she was willing to easily adapt to changes I had made and the outcome is beautiful. We were budget focused which was not a problem, Sarah was very willing to work with us and offer ideas to save. I would recommend Dodeline to anyone looking for beautifully crafted invitations & awesome customer service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I had a great experience with Sarah at Dodeline! Not only is she creative and has a great eye for design but is super accommodating and responsive. She worked on a few designs for my invites, rehearsal dinner place cards and menus that fit our style and vision. I highly recommend Dodeline for invities or any of your print needs!

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/8/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1390500530959 dodelinedesignmcbeephotography1 21 14img565
220x220 sq 1390500535969 laura

4 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah has been a pleasure to work with from the first time I met her! She has helped me develop the ever changing design of my website. Oftentimes, I have TOO MANY ideas and she has helped me pinpoint how exactly I want my website to look. Additionally, her stationary and invitations are beautiful. I definitely recommend working with her whether you need a website, or cards/invitations for any event!

Sarah at Dodeline Design is a very talented designer and a true pleasure to work with! She designed our beautiful silhouette logo, which receives compliments from customers almost daily!!

amazing. inspiring. colorful. lovely. special. All to describe this designer and her work... have her dream up something spectacular for your big event! you'll just love it...

I recommend the services of dodeline design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

1051 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite E, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464   See On Map
843-860-8308 (phone)
M - F 9am - 5pm Visit us in our studio by appointment.