About dodeline design

design addicts + paper junkies, at your service

A Charleston design studio offering bespoke wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, menus, signage and more. Letterpress, flat printing, and thermography available.

Who We Are

In late 2009, Sarah Reed decided the time was right to begin her small business journey. Drawing on her BFA in Interior Design, her long love affair with paper, and the intense passion for web design she’d nurtured since childhood, she founded a design studio with a unique set of skills and fresh perspective. A few mistakes, a couple part-time jobs, and many caffeine fueled late nights later, Sarah took a leap of faith and dodeline design was officially official in August of 2010.

Today, dodeline design is proud to have worked with an amazing range of clients worldwide and grown to include husband Robert and design assistants Kellie and Laurel in their Mount Pleasant, South Carolina office.

Custom & Affordable Invitations

As they say, “variety is the spice of life,” and as creative types, we wholeheartedly agree. That’s exactly why we strive to offer affordable custom designed invitations to our brides.

We’ll match colors from a Pinterest board, search for unique typefaces, and brainstorm clever packaging ideas for each of our custom clients. We make it a priority to find distinctive ways to tailor your invitation suite to your event within your budget and timeline. Whether you’re going formal, modern, rustic, or vintage, we would love to help.

We offer both custom design services and ready-to-go selections for all wedding paper needs.  Visit our website for more information: www.dodelinedesign.com

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)

I absolutely love the invitations that were done by Dodeline Design. Speedy responses to emails! Would recommend to my friends and family

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing, Shipping

Dodeline Design is absolutely wonderful! We worked with Sarah Reed to design our wedding invitations, RSVP post cards and Rehearsal Dinner invitations. We were on a bit of a budget and Sarah made it work beautifully. I picked a design originally that I changed my mind about; no problem... she adjusted and knew exactly what I was describing to change. Just a lovely initial impression for all of our guests to receive. Very professional, efficient, and amazing quality. Highly recommend. Will post pics when we get them from our photographer!

Profile Picture Carter Ann, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Thank you Dodeline for your wedding invitation and day of papery service!! Special thanks to Sarah who was absolutely a pleasure to work with. The design and quality is beyond amazing, we loved it all!! We were so happy to find a top notch provider that specialized in designs specific to our Lowcountry Magnolia Plantation Charleston wedding. Our guests were amazed by the invitation received as well programs, menus, mad lips you've designed of us. We HIGHLY recommend Dodeline, you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks again Sarah!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews

5 VIDEOS

Dodeline
1:01 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah has been a pleasure to work with from the first time I met her! She has helped me develop the ever changing design of my website. Oftentimes, I have TOO MANY ideas and she has helped me pinpoint how exactly I want my website to look. Additionally, her stationary and invitations are beautiful. I definitely recommend working with her whether you need a website, or cards/invitations for any event!

Sarah at Dodeline Design is a very talented designer and a true pleasure to work with! She designed our beautiful silhouette logo, which receives compliments from customers almost daily!!

amazing. inspiring. colorful. lovely. special. All to describe this designer and her work... have her dream up something spectacular for your big event! you'll just love it...

I recommend the services of dodeline design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events

1051 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite E, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464   See On Map
843-860-8308 (phone)
M - F 9am - 5pm Visit us in our studio by appointment.