dodeline design Reviews

dodeline design 2
dodeline design 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Maughan · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful invitations and paper suite!

Sarah did a beautiful job for our invitations and day-of wedding paper goods! She was so easy and wonderful to work with and took my array of ideas and created the most perfect suite of products. No matter how many changes I had, she was so nice and helpful. Highly recommend using Dodeline!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2018

From our first meeting, Sarah was the embodiment of professionalism. She was able to take my vision and turn it into one of the most beautiful invitations suites I have ever seen. Once our invitations went out I received so many compliments on the uniqueness and quality. She created a beautiful keepsake that I can cherish forever. Sarah is the best around and came highly recommended by my wedding planner. Sarah did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I had such a lovely experience with Sarah and her team. She was always quick to respond and super helpful when I had questions or needed advice. Throughout the process she was willing to easily adapt to changes I had made and the outcome is beautiful. We were budget focused which was not a problem, Sarah was very willing to work with us and offer ideas to save. I would recommend Dodeline to anyone looking for beautifully crafted invitations & awesome customer service.

Sent on 03/06/2018

dodeline design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We are so glad you had a good experience. We enjoyed working with you as well and hope your guests love receiving your invitations!

Alexa · Married on 03/08/2018

I had a great experience with Sarah at Dodeline! Not only is she creative and has a great eye for design but is super accommodating and responsive. She worked on a few designs for my invites, rehearsal dinner place cards and menus that fit our style and vision. I highly recommend Dodeline for invities or any of your print needs!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2017

I absolutely love the invitations that were done by Dodeline Design. Speedy responses to emails! Would recommend to my friends and family

Sent on 11/13/2017

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Sarah was wonderful! There were a lot of opinions about how all of the wedding related paper should look. Trying to please mothers, mother in laws etc is a challenge and honestly Sarah is really great at navigating the complex human relationships that take over during your wedding. Obviously the design work, execution, price etc are all important and she is fantastic there but to me what really stood out about Sarah was her ability to navigate people which is critical during your wedding. One less thing to stress about!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    dodeline design 4
    dodeline design 5
    dodeline design 6

dodeline design's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate it so much and your wedding paper is definitely in our top 10! :-)

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you Dodeline for your wedding invitation and day of papery service!! Special thanks to Sarah who was absolutely a pleasure to work with. The design and quality is beyond amazing, we loved it all!! We were so happy to find a top notch provider that specialized in designs specific to our Lowcountry Magnolia Plantation Charleston wedding. Our guests were amazed by the invitation received as well programs, menus, mad lips you've designed of us. We HIGHLY recommend Dodeline, you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks again Sarah!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah and her team are hands down incredible and just a joy to work with. Sarah is very professional, responding to emails right away and being up front about budget and costs. Sarah did our save the dates, wedding invitations, and day-of paper goods--all of which were of the highest quality design and production. I was so in love with everything she produced for us and I can't tell you how many people texted me pictures of our wedding invitations when they received them with "Wow!" as the caption. Sarah really brought my vision to life and was so good at actually getting out of me what that vision was! She is incredibly patient and perceptive. There were many an email sent by me changing my mind on fonts, color choice, placement of a house icon on our wedding map, etc. and Sarah just calmly took these thoughts and turned them into EXACTLY what I wanted. She also knew how to create an overall wedding look, making sure all our paper pieces went together to create a cohesive wedding identity. From the table numbers to wedding itineraries to napkins with our logo, everything was PERFECTION!! Even though I live in another state, I will definitely be going back to Sarah whenever I need design needs, and I hope I will soon because she is just so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarah is so awesome and talented! I just finished my save the dates with her, they turned out just perfect!!! Seriously couldn't have asked for anything better!! I will definitely use her for everything else paper related!

Sent on 03/01/2016

lucy · Married on 07/03/2016

Sarah was extremely helpful. We absolutely loved the invitations, and have gotten so many compliments on them from our guests! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Sarah Margaret · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely loved working with Sarah and her team at Dodeline! I am getting married under oak trees overlooking the marsh, and I wanted to capture this on all of my Wedding Paper. Sarah created the most beautiful invitations, RSVP cards, and wedding ceremony programs. I am absolutely in love with them, and people are constantly telling me how much they love our design! I would definitely recommend Dodeline. They have wonderful customer service, are quick to answer any questions, and are always willing to help you in whatever ways possible! I will definitely use them again in the future :)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Beth · Married on 05/07/2016

Dodeline helped my son and his fiancée produce beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding invitations. We were able to do everything via e-mail and Sarah was very responsive to all of our inquiries. The invitations are exactly what we wanted and arrived on-time and beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend Dodeline!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kristi · Married on 11/21/2015

We love working with Sarah and Dodeline Design! Sarah designed both our save the date cards and our invitations, and is in the process of designing items for our wedding reception. Each piece has far exceeded our expectations!! Sarah did a fantastic job listening to how we envisioned our invitations and designing them into a masterpiece. They are absolutely beautiful and we have received several compliments on them! Sarah is a delight to work with, she is very responsive and absolutely sweet. This process has been a joy!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Sarah was fantastic!! On top of everything and worked hard to get everything done in a timely manner for our day of paper needs!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah is so talented and amazing! Not only does she have fabulous ideas and is super creative, but she listens and understands her clients! Everything turned out perfect and on time, even when I thought we would run out of time!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/15/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Sarah and the Dodeline Design team in creating my wedding and rehearsal invitations. I originally found them on Etsy and I am so happy I did! Even though Sarah and I spoke exclusively through emails, the communication was flawless! She was so kind and prompt in her responses and I was amazed at her ability to take my words and transform them into the beautiful wedding stationary I had been envisioning while being respectful of my budget at the same time which I really appreciated. Both the proofs and final products were shipped quickly and packaged impeccably. I know that I will be recommending Dodeline Design for years to come and hope to have Sarah and her team create more fabulous stationary for me for other important events in the future! Many thanks to Sarah and the Dodeline Team! You were amazing!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Sarah was really great about working with me to create the vision I had in my head for our invitations. I so appreciate her patience through the process.

Sent on 02/19/2015

dodeline design's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your taking the time to review :-)

Arielle · Married on 04/25/2015

Sarah is amazing!! I can't say enough good things about her. If you are looking for save the dates, invitations, programs, day of paper, or anything paper related for your wedding please choose Dodeline! Her work is custom, gorgeous, affordable, and so unique! Working with her was completely stress free (one of the only parts of planning our wedding). She knew exactly what to do and helped us decide on the perfect items for our wedding and quickly. I am a notoriously bad decision maker and she made choosing so easy. On top of all of that, Sarah is the absolute sweetest! She responded to all of my emails quickly and is even more adorable in person. My mom, Grandma, and husband all loved her and her work. We received so many emails, texts, and phone calls about our invites, everybody loved them! I'm still coming up with reasons on why to use Dodeline for the future because I loved the experience so much. She really does it all and its all fabulous!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sarah recently created our save the dates and they are absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments on the save the dates about how beautiful and unique they were. Sarah has been an absolute pleasure to work with, and I am excited to continue working with her on our invitations and other wedding paper products. I highly recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Sarah and her team at Dodeline have been fabulous. I had a general idea of what I wanted for my save the dates and she was able to come up with a great design that exceeded my expectations! Sarah was very patient when it came to invitations and listened to exactly what I wanted going the extra mile to change the script font on two letters to make it just the way I wanted.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Sarah has always been so wonderful to work with! I loved all of our paper, from save the dates to day of pieces. It definitely helps to have your ideas together, and some examples of what you like, and then she can develop it into something wonderful just for you. I'm a customer for life :)

Sent on 04/08/2015

I was referred to Sarah at dodeline design by my wedding planner. She had many samples and ideas, and she listened closely to what my groom and I had in mind. The finished product was absolutely gorgeous. I was so proud to send them out, and I heard from many guests that our invitations were the prettiest they had ever received!

Sarah definitely is an artist, and she has an eye for detail as well. Plus, she's easy to talk to and has great ideas. I will definitely use her again for any invitation needs.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/24/2015

Planning a destination wedding across the country from where you live could prove to be a difficult task. Sarah, with Dodeline Design, made it seem easy. From the Save-The-Dates to the wedding programs, we were over the moon with Sarah’s creativity. She was very responsive and didn’t hesitate to mail us samples as we were going through the design process. We received numerous compliments on our invitations; not just the design but the quality. She was really able to grasp our identity as a couple and translated that into our entire wedding suite; including our monogram, which was so beautiful we used it on our cake!!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Kandyl · Married on 12/06/2014

Excellent everything and I have the highest expectations on paper and customer service. I LOVE MY SAVE THE DATES AND ENVELOPES AND SARAH!

Sent on 04/03/2014

dodeline design's reply:

So happy to hear that! Thank you so much for your business & we're thrilled that you're pleased!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with and she made designing our invitation such a fun process! She took our ideas and inspiration and designed an invitation suite that surpassed our wildest expectations. It was gorgeous, classic, and timeless and we have received so many compliments on our invitation suite! She is so creative and has a very precise attention to detail. We did numerous revisions and Sarah happily helped us until we were 110% satisfied with the final product. My fiance and I were so pleased with her designing our Save the Dates and Invitation Suite, that we have also asked her to design our day of wedding paper. We would highly recommend her to any Charleston bride looking for the perfect invitations!

Sent on 09/08/2014