Atwater Graphics Studio

Charleston, SC View map

Atwater Graphics Studio is a full-service graphic design and print studio where we specialize in unique, custom creations to match the vision of your wedding day. Let us design a theme that will flow from your save the dates and invitations to day-of items such as menus, programs, signage, favors, and more. Our print capabilities are practically limitless from: foil and letterpress to acrylic, vellum, and handmade papers. We provide one-on-one attention to ensure your experience is pleasant and memorable during your (often hectic) wedding planning process. Contact Atwater Graphics Studio to create beautifully crafted invitations that your guests will remember for years to come.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Want Pinterest Worthy Invitations? Look no further!

I worked with Samantha from Atwater Graphics for ALL of our wedding needs. Her talent and attention to detail was impeccable, as well as the creative options she offered. We chose to do a Save the Date magnet with photos from our engagement session on it, and they turned out even better than I imagined! Any time that I received a shipment of wedding-related stationary from Atwater Graphics was a great day of tears and "I'M GETTING MARRIED" moments. She handled our full invitation suite and we knew we were in good hands. They turned out absolutely beautifully! She worked with us to understand our budget, as well as provide options in order to truly achieve our dreams and get the most for our money, all without sufficing quality. Samantha handled my constant emails and questions and notes with patience and a pleasant disposition!! Thankfully we both were very detail-oriented, so she was always brainstorming based on my requests. She handled our Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend Invitations, Day Of Ceremony Handouts, Signs for our Tables and Cocktail hour stations, and Thank You cards for our bridal showers and wedding gifts. I was honestly extra saddened all of the wedding fun was over, because it meant I didn't get to work with Samantha more! Working with her was a true creative outlet to get to play around with Pinterest worth ideas and all the pretty things! I am eagerly looking forward to any opportunity to work with her again!

Atwater Graphics Studio's reply:

I had so much fun working with you on your wedding and all of the fun events in between! The luncheon invitations are still a favorite of mine. Let me know next time you have a birthday or party coming up. Maybe we can work on some other invitations!
illustration stars

Atwater Graphics Studio 1
Exclusive
Atwater Graphics Studio 2
Discount

Discounted design services for clients residing in Charleston, Dorchester, or Berkeley County. Proof of residence may be requested. Offer not valid with other discounts, coupons, or other reduced pricing.

Pricing

Charleston, SC 29412 Charleston, SC, 29412
(843) 212-6870

Tuesday - Friday, 10am - 5pm EST / After hours appointment available by request. / Closed for major US holidays.
Location of (Atwater Graphics Studio)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding