Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About A.J. Dunlap Photography

Hi! We're Kyle & A.J. Dunlap! It's nice to meet you!

We are 31 & 33 years young, and 11 years into the adventure that is our marriage. We are proud parents to a beautiful almost two year old girl named Adeline Pearl, who lights up our world with her bright blue eyes, contagious smile, and top knot bun. We also have one 9 year old crazy pup named Baxter who is not-so-sure about his role as big brother. We are based in Raleigh, NC, and spend as much of our time outdoors or traveling.
Our happy place is in the woods or sitting on a rock in a river. This is our life. Young, in-love, new parents who happen to also be wedding photographers, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Follow A.J. Dunlap Photography on

A.J. Dunlap Photography 1
A.J. Dunlap Photography 2

Julia Lupton · Married on 07/20/2019

The best there is!

A.J is amazing! She makes you feel so comfortable and captures the best photos! She made our wedding day so special and easy!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

The A.J Dunlap Photography team is top of the line! It was definitely an investment that paid off. We were able to have planning sessions and timeline meetings that made me know that I was in good hands. We worked with A.J. and Jenna and they are both the sweetest, down to earth people you will meet! Our pictures came out so beautiful thanks to AJ and Jenna!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    A.J. Dunlap Photography 3
    A.J. Dunlap Photography 4
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2018

Best. Decision. EVER.

This review is way overdue, because I've spent the past few months searching for the words to describe AJ Dunlap and our experience. Apparently, there aren't actual words in the English language to truly describe it, so I'll just have to try my best! Our wedding photographer was probably my biggest decision I made, because to me, having the perfect person there to capture the best day of our lives, mattered more than the color of the linens, the songs played, or the weather outside. And we truly hit the jackpot with AJ. She seriously has one of the biggest hearts I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and her talent behind the camera?! MY GOODNESS. And on top of that, her turnaround time for photos was impeccable, without sacrificing quality! It was always a happy day when we received a gallery notification from AJ. :) AJ met us in Asheville, NC for our engagement photos at Biltmore, and it was like meeting a friend you've known forever! She also handled my bridal portraits, and it truly was just a glimpse into our fairy tale day. AJ was so patient, kind, and attentive to ideas, questions, emails (trust me, there were many), and she was so organized that I had no concern on our wedding day about everything falling into place perfectly. She was also on board for our potential elopement, as we got closer to the big day and almost decided a trip to elope on the beach might be the ticket. She literally was like a best friend to have during the engagement journey! On our wedding day, her husband Kyle was the second shooter, and let me tell you - they fit into our day seamlessly! Their love and fun demeanor made natural photographs so easy and having them capture our moments was so enjoyable and fun! They truly were one of the best parts of our day to have with us. AJ is also super talented in that she delivered our wedding photos ON MY BIRTHDAY - cue the waterworks!!! I was so blown away by the beautiful images, that at least once a week I scroll through the gallery and find new favorites. AJ was truly our best decision made during our wedding vendor selection process, and I'm so grateful to have her as a lifelong friend. I'm already looking for any opportunity to have them capture our greatest moments again. AJ and Kyle - thank you for being part of our big day. It wouldn't have been complete without you, and we will have those memories captured forever perfectly thanks to you.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Award

A.J. Dunlap Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• The Stockroom at 230
    The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

A.J. and Kyle have photographed several weddings at our venue. They are a joy to work with and their work is top notch! They are sure to take amazing photos of all the big moments and little details of your special day to thoroughly capture your memories. We highly recommend them!

• All Saints Chapel
    All Saints Chapel Church Weddings

We love working with A.J. Dunlap Photography! Kyle and AJ are a husband and wife team who produce beautiful photos, are fun to work with, and have a quick turn around time. A very professional and personal experience! Also, they are awesome at social media and have wonderful blog posts. Love them!!

• Happily Ever After
    Happily Ever After Wedding Planners

We LOVE AJ and her work is amazing. She is a pro behind the lens and adorable and fun to work with. Brides just adore her and you won't ever be disappointed in what she can do for you in making your dream wedding come to life.