Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Love Stories (aka: Creative Silence Photo+Design)

Our goal is to tell your story in the most compelling way possible. We treat every event with care and the trust it deserves. It is our pleasure to provide custom, creative and timeless wedding photography service so the greater Triangle area.

If you are looking for contemporary, artistic, and fine art wedding photography, we have no doubt that Creative Silence Photo Design will meet and exceed the high standards expected of your Wedding Professional.

Follow Love Stories (aka: Creative Silence Photo+Design) on

• Michael Williams Photography
  • Christian Reyes Photography
  • Adam Chapin Photography
1358793538606IMG9731
1358793538606IMG9731

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Love Stories (aka: Creative Silence Photo+Design)

Jenali · Married on 08/22/2014

Chris Charles is the best photographer you can find. I'm a photographer too and I adore his work. I wouldn't have picked any other photographer over him. He was so flexible and didn't mind that we asked him to come to Ohio to shoot our wedding. I was really impressed that we got our photos so fast because I know he had a lot of other gigs before ours. He has been along for the whole engagement/wedding ride. He did videography for the proposal and our engagement pictures. I love his work! Definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer (or videographer)!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Eboni · Married on 10/17/2015

1.4
      0.5

Creative Silence is just amazing! I love Chris Charles's artistic eye! His photography is so cutting edge and unique! He is not your stiff, prom posing type of photographer! Our engagement and wedding pictures were better than we could have ever imagined! He is truly creative and his work speaks for its self! We can't wait for our next photo shoot!

**UPDATED 4/2017-I needed to update my first review because since our Wedding, this vendor's services have been so unprofessional! I booked Creative Silence for my October 2015 wedding for photography. He also had a videography package which we added on. After the wedding, we received our wedding photos via email which were phenomenal (we didn't expect any less). Well...there was some delay is getting our canvas print and actual wedding album, but once received we were pleased. HOWEVER, the video was another story! Chris (owner) and I discussed what I wanted to have on the final wedding video but I never received the final product. After months of trying to contact Chris Charles without any success, I finally gave up. I realized that what I thought to be a professional business, was not! We paid over $1000 and only received an 11 minute "highlight" on a usb. I never received any other footage requested (actual ceremony, etc.). I feel cheated and scammed by this company. I was devastated that I didn't have a real Wedding video to look back on. Brides or anyone else, please beware of this company. I paid for a service and never received the final product!**

Sent on 11/04/2015

0.0

Unprofessional. Rip off. If getting married do not entrust your special day with this company

Sent on 03/04/2013

Love Stories (aka: Creative Silence Photo+Design) FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO.
    ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Exceptional and precise creative Photography and Designs. I look forward to working with this Photographer again and again!

• Apex, NC, 27502 See on map