Sarah Joann Photography

Apex, NC View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Sarah Joann Photography is a wedding photography company located in Apex, North Carolina. Owner and photographer Sarah Joann is dedicated to providing natural images of your wedding day, capturing your moments in a genuine and creative way. This company is happy to provide an online gallery to view your wedding photos. Clients praise Sarah’s photography style, direction and professionalism. Sarah Joann Photography specializes in contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Sarah Joann Photography offers to take wedding portraits as well as conducting a boudoir shoot. Additional photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
This company offers save the dates and thank you cards to send your guests. Additional items and products include:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Vanessa
    Vanessa S. Married on 08/01/2020

Picked the photographer!

Communicating with Sarah has been great and very relaxed. We connected and hit it off right away- which was also important to me when picking a photographer. Can't wait to work with her the day of the wedding!
    Marisa Married on 10/12/2019

Sarah Joann Photography is SO amazing!!!

Hiring Sarah to shoot our wedding was truly one of the best decisions we made. As a fellow wedding photographer myself, I tend to be somewhat picky. But right from the first conversation we had with Sarah, my husband and I knew we didn't want anyone else to capture our day. Her work is amazing and her use of light and ability to capture raw emotion, in even the quickest of moments, blows me away. Not only is she a true artist and storyteller but she's also so down to earth and wonderful to work with. She keeps things on schedule and stress free and has become such a friend throughout this whole process. I truly can't recommend Sarah enough to capture your perfect wedding day!
  • Jana
    Jana N. Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously, the best!!

I lost count of how many wedding photographer's I reached out to, and I had so many emails from them on quotes and what's included in their packages. But you know what stuck out about Sarah? She called me. No one calls anyone anymore these days! But she picked up the phone and called me, and answered all my questions right then. I knew after that phone call that she was the one. I just felt things click with her, and the rest is history! haha We had our engagement session with her, and I'm so glad we did that. It gave us a chance to meet her, and get all the awkward kinks out of being photographed. Fast forward to the wedding. Sarah and her husband make such a great photography team. They were SO much fun!! They really made wedding party pics and family pics such a smooth and fun experience for everyone. I've only gotten some sneak peek pictures back so far, and I'm just absolutely amazed. I cannot WAIT to get the rest of my pictures. Sarah, we truly made the best decision hiring you for our wedding. Thank you SO much!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant Wedding Officiants

It is such a pleasure working with Sarah! She is a true professional who produces gorgeous images (even in some tricky/dark lighting!). Definitely recommend her.

302 Bally Shannon Way Apex, NC, 27539
9198180029
919-818-0029
Location of (Sarah Joann Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding