2812 Caitlins Way, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 5

About Leigh Hayward Photography

Hello! I am Leigh the owner + principal photographer of Leigh Hayward Photography. I am a Charleston based wedding photographer that produces light and bright images. I've been photographing people professionally for over 18 years. I believe everyone has a love story worth documenting!! Let me make you feel comfortable and relaxed so we can get exceptional photos of the most important milestone in your love story!

Follow Leigh Hayward Photography on

Cutting the cake!
Cutting the cake!
Isle of Palms
Isle of Palms
His Pawrents are Engaged!!
His Pawrents are Engaged!!
Engaged in Charleston, SC

1 User photo

Leigh Hayward Photography 1

Deidre 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Leigh was recommended to us by another photographer I found online who was booked for the weekend of our wedding (a friend of hers)鈥 I鈥檓 so happy that she was because she really did a fantastic job, and I truly can鈥檛 say enough good things about both her personality and her work! We basically planned a destination wedding to Charleston in less than 6 weeks (which is very stressful, as you may imagine), and Leigh went out of her way to make sure she was as helpful and prepared as she could be. I honestly knew I had made the right decision in choosing her from the moment we first spoke on the phone. For example, she had online forms to fill out identifying which photos to make sure were included (ex: family combinations, closeups of items) and requested the names of everyone in each photo combination. It all paid off as I felt comfortable knowing we didn鈥檛 miss any shots and she impressed everyone by calling people by their names during the shoot. She also remained SO helpful and positive throughout the whole process and used humor to keep everyone laughing and smiling during the photo shoot after our ceremony. We also had a rather difficult venue to find all the 鈥減erfect shots鈥 (Angel Oak Tree) as there were LOTS of people walking around behind us in front of the tree 鈥 she was so patient in waiting for people to walk by and even blurred some people out of the photos before she sent them to us.. which was not required but was so appreciated! The edited photos came to us only a few days after the ceremony. Besides her great character, patience, and ability to work so well under less than ideal situations, she really did exceed our expectations in her attention to detail both in the photos and in making sure we had the perfect day. The pictures turned out SO beautiful, I honestly want to print every single one of them and will cherish them forever :) Finally, not only was she extremely talented, personable, kind, detailed, and prompt in her responses to questions while planning and at the venue.. I found her very affordable for either longer/larger weddings or very small weddings like ours (we had 15 people and ended up hiring her for 2 hours) and willing to work with you to find the perfect package. I truly cannot recommend Leigh enough and guarantee if you hire her you will be incredibly grateful you did!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Leigh Hayward Photography 2

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

Deidre thank you for taking time out of your busy life to provide your thoughts !! I loved hearing your feedback!! I really try to put my clients at ease so I can best capture the love between my couples. The Angel Oak was a beautiful backdrop for your lovestory!!

Aissa 路 Married on 10/27/2018

The absolute best!

Leigh is such an amazing photographer. She is very down to earth and knows how to make you feel comfortable. Leigh photographed my husband and I for both our engagement session and our wedding day. The photos are so beautiful and she finishes them so quickly. She truly goes above and beyond and we plan to make her our permanent photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind words!! I was honored you chose me to capture both your engagement and wedding photos! These are monumental moments in your love story!!
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 10/18/2018

Leigh is an amazing photographer! My fianc茅 and I fell in love with her style. Her ability to capture the right lightening is wonderful. Leigh is easy to work with and was accommodating to be photographed by. It was nice to be comfortable and feel like our love was captured in time. We highly recommend her to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

Katie thank you for your kind words!! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with me. I loved capturing the authentic personalities of you and Andrew and had a blast doing so!! Best wishes for your future together!

Leigh Hayward Photography Pricing

Leigh Hayward Photography Price Rates

Leigh Hayward Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings