Leigh Hayward Photography

• Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Leigh Hayward Photography

Hello! I am Leigh the owner + principal photographer of Leigh Hayward Photography. I am a Charleston based wedding photographer that produces light and bright images. I've been photographing people professionally for over 17 years. I started young, studying photography at a University in London. My passion, for story telling through images, was sparked when my grandfather gave me two Olympus cameras. I believe everyone has a love story worth documenting!! Let me make you feel comfortable and relaxed so we can get exceptional photos of the most important milestone in your love story!

Follow Leigh Hayward Photography on

• Videos 2

45 Reviews for Leigh Hayward Photography

Aissa · Married on 10/27/2018

The absolute best!

Leigh is such an amazing photographer. She is very down to earth and knows how to make you feel comfortable. Leigh photographed my husband and I for both our engagement session and our wedding day. The photos are so beautiful and she finishes them so quickly. She truly goes above and beyond and we plan to make her our permanent photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind words!! I was honored you chose me to capture both your engagement and wedding photos! These are monumental moments in your love story!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2018

Leigh is an amazing photographer! My fiancé and I fell in love with her style. Her ability to capture the right lightening is wonderful. Leigh is easy to work with and was accommodating to be photographed by. It was nice to be comfortable and feel like our love was captured in time. We highly recommend her to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

Katie thank you for your kind words!! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with me. I loved capturing the authentic personalities of you and Andrew and had a blast doing so!! Best wishes for your future together!

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Leigh is not only one of the nicest and down to earth people I have met but she is also an amazing photographer. She makes you feel comfortable and will tell you exactly how to pose to get the perfect shot. My fiancé and I visited Charleston and Leigh took our engagement photos for us. She spent so much time making sure our photos would come out perfect and was extremely accommodating since it was on and off raining all day she was able to come as soon as it stopped raining and we were able to get our photos in. She also knew all of the perfect spots in Charleston to get amazing photos and really capture the city. I seriously can not recommend her more!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Leigh Hayward Photography's reply:

Tara I am so happy you are pleased! Glad the rain held off for at least an hour and we were able to get gorgeous engagement photographs downtown! Best Wishes for your upcoming wedding!! xx

Leigh Hayward Photography Pricing

Leigh Hayward Photography Price Rates

Leigh Hayward Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings