Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Susan Lloyd Photography

Long ago, when I was still a little girl, the world of photography totally captivated me. I remember looking at my dad's copies of National Geographic for hours on end. returning to see them over and over. It didn't occur to me until I had my own children and was supplementing our family income by teaching music lessons that maybe I should consider work as a photographer.

And when I began to pursue that thought, it became totally clear that photography is truly where I belong. Those images from so long ago plus the ones that influence me every day continue to push me forward to become the very best photographer I can possibly be-blending my photographic style with your life changing moments is really all I want to do as a professional.

I love photography. I love people. I love weddings. I love portraits. And to fuse all of those things into one day that I get to live many times in a year is just an incredible way to experience life.

Let me shoot your wedding. Together we will laugh, we will enjoy, we will celebrate. And most of all we will capture images that will influence you and the lives of those you love most for years to come.

I'm Susan Lloyd, a portrait and wedding photographer who loves to infuse drama and fashion flair into photographs of everyday people. I'm based in Charleston, SC, but I'm not scared to travel!

Contact me today at 843-478-5438 or drop me a line at email@susanlloydphotography.com

Follow Susan Lloyd Photography on

16 Reviews for Susan Lloyd Photography

1 User photo

Susan Lloyd Photography 1

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Susan was AMAZING. I would highly recommend her for your wedding! She was wonderful to work with, professional and able to take charge for our large family photos. Also kept the wedding party energy going and focused for post-ceremony pictures (hard in hot Charleston!) We met a couple of times during the planning process, which helped our relationship be more personable...keep in mind you’re with your photographer all day, so getting along with them is important! She was quick to send us a “sneak peek” gallery that my husband and I could view during our honeymoon - a small sampling of the pictures she took. I can’t say enough good. :)

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Susan Lloyd Photography 2

Michael · Married on 05/26/2017

Susan is the best in the Biz, and the second shooter she brought with her (Amy) is not far behind her. I have known Susan for a while and it was a no brainer to hire her for our wedding but even knowing her past work didn't prepare us for how amazing our photos would turn out. Throughout the day she carried herself very professionally and made wrangling all of the family members for a quick and efficient process. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sent on 07/05/2017

lisa · Married on 11/01/2016

Susan has been photographing my family for the past 16 years. I have seen my boys grow up in her photographs and it has been a blessing to have these memories. The most recent session we did was very unique in that it was a "going away to college" shoot. We started at our home and Susan captured the moments of my son leaving his room and coming down the stairs to bid farewell. It was the most incredible moment for us a family, seeing our son off on his journey to the next phase of his life. We left and went to Boone Hall Plantation and shot interaction photos with my husband and the two boys. The end product was a storybook of the day which will be a forever memory I will always cherish. I love that Susan is so diverse and so easy to work with. She is very open to ideas and has the most creative forms of photography to date. I am looking forward to my youngest son's college shoot as soon as we find out where is he going. I highly recommend Susan Lloyd Photography!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Award

Susan Lloyd Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Fabulous Fête
    Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

Susan does an AMAZING job! Not only is she easy to work with and very friendly, her photos are really beautiful. Highly recommend!